Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4436189 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (2228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
jedisco:

Their FSDH TREASURY BILLS FUND
Said the rate changes daily. Was about 12% before Christmas. I suspect it would continue to decline for now

I have the FSDH Treasury Bill fund, I was informed that it would decline by June after which my account officer promised to transfer my account to Coral income fund
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by jedisco(m): 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

I have the FSDH Treasury Bill fund, I was informed that it would decline by June after which my account officer promised to transfer my account to Coral income fund

Seems it's higher than the Coral income fund now.....
These Agritech companies are beginning to look enticing. More so, their rates are on the total sum and not per annum
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
jedisco:

Seems it's higher than the Coral income fund now.....
These Agritech companies are beginning to look enticing. More so, their rates are on the total sum and not per annum

Follow your mind and invest what you can afford to lose.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by jedisco(m): 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Follow your mind and invest what you can afford to lose.

smiley
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Akin3891: 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Yes o. Mine was supposed to mature by February but it dropped on the 3rd of January and was paid in full too. Gtbank

grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by kisszhira(m): 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Dangote is opening office in new York to serve as investment arm of the group to buy into dollars assets for sustainability of family wealth.....hmmmm dangote dangote still dey find money....why me no go try preserve my chicken change in more reliable assets....

Please,i do like to have your contact. Is that possible?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
kisszhira:

Please,i do like to have your contact. Is that possible?
for ?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by deleson: 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
Oh! Good to know.

Let me confirm this piece of info.

Thanks all the same.

emmanuelewumi:

Used to be a subsidiary of UBA, the company was spin-off by UBA and transferred the ownership to the shareholders of UBA, so that the bank can concentrate on core banking,.

Investment One was a subsidiary of GTB. GTB sold the ownership of the firm to the staff and management of the company. In order to face their core banking business.

The only banks with interest in other financial businesses apart from banking are Stanbic IBTC, First Bank and FCMB.

These banks have holding ownership structure, they have subsidiaries that are into Investment banking, asset management, stock broking, insurance, trustees , Pension fund management etc. Hence it takes a long time to audit their financial reports.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by kisszhira(m): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
for ?

For business advice and I do like to have you as a mentor too.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
kisszhira:

For business advice and I do like to have you as a mentor too.
ask here so we all put head together na , many good brains here

9 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by maslong(m): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
mikylon:
Thanks. .
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
unite4real:

wow. let me run and check. February na cash windfall for me. 4 bonds mature with their final coupons plus 3 Treasury bills. If they are liquidating the TBs before maturity, its kind of strange. i want to suggest you look again on your investment advice, just to be triple sure. Banks really do not like loosing a second of income to anyone.

i am forced into thinking the TBs were secondary market (in the bank's control) and the banks are trying to reduce their cash to not default on the CBNs 65% loan to deposit ratio. People no gree come forward to collect loans and if they keep the cash in excess of 35%, na sanction straight from CBN.
Truely it's secondary market tbills
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Gokoyer0(m): 8:55am On Jan 10, 2020
Pls let me just pm you for some explaination. I got stimulation of Eurobond of I-Invest, I will appreciate your brief input. Thanks in advance.
Modified: Fixed.
richforever123:

Their Bonds are 14%, you can try that, their mutual funds are also at 8.4%
Best Regards
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by skyangel(f): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Yes o. Mine was supposed to mature by February but it dropped on the 3rd of January and was paid in full too. Gtbank

Why they no drop my own now? I equally have one with Gtb that will mature by February, I no see any alert
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Pascopele: 9:19am On Jan 10, 2020
Lol! Those people ehn
jedisco:

Just got off the phone with them. Their TB rate is 9.4% which corresponds with what's on the app. Annoyingly, they said the Coral income fund is 8% (whereas 11% is stated on the app). They insist the app has issues and is in the process of being corrected
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Pascopele: 9:21am On Jan 10, 2020
Alhaji! Mentor people even if it is 1 hrs a day, Dangote has a mentorship class, abeg make u and ogiIma menotor us o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahiboilandgas:
ask here so we all put head together na , many good brains here

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Hallenjay: 9:35am On Jan 10, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
my own January 16th neva drop na...stanbic.wats ds.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 9:37am On Jan 10, 2020
Pascopele:
Alhaji! Mentor people even if it is 1 hrs a day, Dangote has a mentorship class, abeg make u and ogiIma menotor us o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the last time i put my email out it was not easy ....continues mails from scammers,hookers to nuisance filling the inbox

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
the last time i put my email out it was not easy ....continues mails from scammers,hookers to nuisance filling the inbox

Hookers ke?. Were they also looking for mentorship on how to improve their ROI on their business?. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2020
NL1960:

Hookers ke?. Were they also looking for mentorship on how to improve their ROI on their business?. cheesy grin
me dont know ....sending nude pictures up and down my official mail...dem dey look for clients

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by zamirikpo(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
me dont know ....sending nude pictures up and down my official mail...dem dey look for clients

grin grin grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Infinitisi(m): 11:49am On Jan 10, 2020
ahiboilandgas:

cheesy cheesy cheesy @ hookers
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Infinitisi(m): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2020
ahiboilandgas:

Looooool. Smh
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by SATX: 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
You could av referred them to Mr totonarubber. You all need to be work hand in hand

ahiboilandgas:

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
SATX:
You could av referred them to Mr totonarubber. You all need to be work hand in hand

they are unprofitable venture to me

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
For tb to raise in this emefele (strange policy)that doesnt support any know econimic principle rate below inflation....for his countries investor ....american must raise rate so that omo fdi investors should move back to america ...2 pension funds must be allowed more windows to invest not chasing tb like craze ....then pension fund holders must be allowed acess to their investment to own houses (via morgates ) this will stimulte the economy when u unleash 4 trillion of the pension fund out o 10 funds

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by modgba: 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by kryptem: 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
modgba:
Again, CBN Slightly Cuts One-Year OMO Bill Rate
https://businesspost.ng/economy/again-cbn-slightly-cuts-one-year-omo-bill-rate/

That rate for one year tenor is still beautiful, even sexy self...

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by jobark: 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
If this Rate is anything to go by, I advice low risk investors to open a Stanbic Max yield account as the rate is slightly above all 91 , 180 and 364 tenors.

You also get the opportunity to compound monthly as interest is paid every 30 days.

Picture 1 is for stanbic max yield savings account

Picture 2 is for tb rates from afrinvest

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by incogni2o: 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
incogni2o:
Pls when is TBills starting this year.

Also, What's the estimate that 3m will yeild in one Year.

Thanks

Pls can i get an answer to this
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by incogni2o: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
jobark:
If this Rate is anything to go by, I advice low risk investors to open a Stanbic Max yield account as the rate is slightly above all 91 , 180 and 364 tenors.

You also get the opportunity to compound monthly as interest is paid every 30 days.

Picture 1 is for stanbic max yield savings account

Picture 2 is for tb rates from afrinvest

5% kwo

Money don enter voice mail
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by janga(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
is there Money Market Fund thread in this forum. last Monday rate for Fg Savin Bond is not lookin good while Tbill rate will crashed more. since mutual fund is regulate by Sec is MMF also regulated by sec since i knew my capital will be guaranted in it so i wanted to lock some mills of Naira bcz i knew i will not need the money for 364days while using my side hustle to get more money.

For FBNquest Money Market Fund, can i meet those people inside FirstBank or do they have different office so that i can open mmf acct and lock money over there

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (2228) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.