Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4436535 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (2228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by henifri: 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
Has anyone invested on "Wealth Cash" on wealth.ng. They offer 10.5% P.A. on savings. wealth.ng is a subsidiary of Sankore investments which is SEC regulated.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by SMJay: 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
henifri:
Has anyone invested on "Wealth Cash" on wealth.ng. They offer 10.5% P.A. on savings. wealth.ng is a subsidiary of Sankore investments which is SEC regulated.
How do you know they are regulated by Sec?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by henifri: 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
SMJay:
How do you know they are regulated by Sec?

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by SMJay: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
the last time i put my email out it was not easy ....continues mails from scammers,hookers to nuisance filling the inbox
Boss, Sorry about your experience.

A more private message platform is Telegram.

Kindly look into it.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:06am On Jan 11, 2020
SMJay:
Boss, Sorry about your experience.

A more private message platform is Telegram.

Kindly look into it.
I thought telegram works with phone number just like whatsapp?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by lafuria1(m): 7:47am On Jan 11, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Tested all of them, bamboo is the easiest to set up also the most technologically advanced, however no Nigerian stocks listed yet, it's also the easiest to top up, either with a foreign or local card.

Investnow has a robust platform with lots of investing options that makes it easy to buy eurobond, mmf, trust funds but it's clunky to register on it , the app has issues. No us stocks.

Trove has Nigerian and us stocks , easy to set up , simple interface but you have to upload kyc documents which isn't necessary with bamboo.
Topping up is also not as convenient.

I'm gunning for the bamboo app , hopefully they can add extra features in future.

You are absolutely correct

I use bamboo app, the best.

I tried using trove, the uploading of documents made me delete the app, you have my BVN, why request for other documents when every deposit and withdrawal will be done online.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by SMJay: 8:43am On Jan 11, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
I thought telegram works with phone number just like whatsapp?
How is Telegram better than Whatsapp
1. Unlimited server storage
Telegram provides unlimited storage. Means all your text messages, images media files & documents will be saved on their cloud. You can log out and log in any number of times from any number of devices simultaneously without losing any data, you don’t need to worry about backup & restore. You can view the active sessions and see on which devices are you logged in now. Thereby you can download any file any time anywhere.
2. Media compression
Users can choose whether to compress the image and video or send the uncompressed version.
3. Group member number capacity
A normal group capacity in Telegram is 2000 . But when this is reached the Group transforms to a Super Group with a capacity of 15,000. (A Super Group has some more features than a Normal Group)
4. Username feature
You can communicate with anyone on telegram even if you don't have the contact number of others. This ensures the privacy of the user’s contact number.
5. Channels
A channel is somewhat similar to groups, which can accommodate an unlimited number of members. The creator of the channel can decide who can post and other members can view the posts.
6 Multi-platform support
Telegram is available for Android, ios, windows phone, windows pc, Mac os, Linux os and even through any browser.
7. Secret chat
Secret chat is a kind of end to end encrypted chat in which one can set self-destruct timer. The messages will be automatically deleted when the timer hits. It is possibly not able to hack in any way.
8. Bots
It is a piece of program which is based on AI and machine learning at a small level. It can perform various tasks. For example, an image bot can fetch images from the name.
There are multiple types of bots. Popular bots are Image bot, sticker bot, gif bot.
9. Voice calls
The latest version of telegram supports voice calls.
10. Sends any kind of file
Users can send any kind of file through Telegram. Whatsapp limits video, images & document type files. This is not nice for advanced users.
11. Multiple sessions
Users on telegram can log in on multiple devices at the same time and able to receive messages on all devices.
They can remember their sessions on even browsers too. This is a cool feature.
Pros of Whatsapp
1. Voice & video calls
Unlike Telegram supports both voice and video calls. If you have a strong mobile internet connection then you will get an awesome quality of calling. It takes low data usage for calling someone. So it is a very good point about telegram
2. Delivery and read notification
Whatsapp informs the sender about the delivery and reads the status of the other user in a timely manner. It is a super cool feature.
3. End to end encryption everywhere
Whatsapp uses end to end encryption everywhere. Telegram uses it only for secret chat.
As per my experience, Telegram is faster than WhatsApp, many features and great updates regularly. so I love it more than WhatsApp. Assume a friend of mine sends a video or pic to me(which is very rare since not many use it ) I can download it and watch and yet not having to save it in the gallery, thus reducing the danger of others finding it on my mobile.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2020
SMJay:
How is Telegram better than Whatsapp
1. Unlimited server storage
Telegram provides unlimited storage. Means all your text messages, images media files & documents will be saved on their cloud. You can log out and log in any number of times from any number of devices simultaneously without losing any data, you don’t need to worry about backup & restore. You can view the active sessions and see on which devices are you logged in now. Thereby you can download any file any time anywhere.
2. Media compression
Users can choose whether to compress the image and video or send the uncompressed version.
3. Group member number capacity
A normal group capacity in Telegram is 2000 . But when this is reached the Group transforms to a Super Group with a capacity of 15,000. (A Super Group has some more features than a Normal Group)
4. Username feature
You can communicate with anyone on telegram even if you don't have the contact number of others. This ensures the privacy of the user’s contact number.
5. Channels
A channel is somewhat similar to groups, which can accommodate an unlimited number of members. The creator of the channel can decide who can post and other members can view the posts.
6 Multi-platform support
Telegram is available for Android, ios, windows phone, windows pc, Mac os, Linux os and even through any browser.
7. Secret chat
Secret chat is a kind of end to end encrypted chat in which one can set self-destruct timer. The messages will be automatically deleted when the timer hits. It is possibly not able to hack in any way.
8. Bots
It is a piece of program which is based on AI and machine learning at a small level. It can perform various tasks. For example, an image bot can fetch images from the name.
There are multiple types of bots. Popular bots are Image bot, sticker bot, gif bot.
9. Voice calls
The latest version of telegram supports voice calls.
10. Sends any kind of file
Users can send any kind of file through Telegram. Whatsapp limits video, images & document type files. This is not nice for advanced users.
11. Multiple sessions
Users on telegram can log in on multiple devices at the same time and able to receive messages on all devices.
They can remember their sessions on even browsers too. This is a cool feature.
Pros of Whatsapp
1. Voice & video calls
Unlike Telegram supports both voice and video calls. If you have a strong mobile internet connection then you will get an awesome quality of calling. It takes low data usage for calling someone. So it is a very good point about telegram
2. Delivery and read notification
Whatsapp informs the sender about the delivery and reads the status of the other user in a timely manner. It is a super cool feature.
3. End to end encryption everywhere
Whatsapp uses end to end encryption everywhere. Telegram uses it only for secret chat.
As per my experience, Telegram is faster than WhatsApp, many features and great updates regularly. so I love it more than WhatsApp. Assume a friend of mine sends a video or pic to me(which is very rare since not many use it ) I can download it and watch and yet not having to save it in the gallery, thus reducing the danger of others finding it on my mobile.
Wow! What an interesting app. Make I run go download am...
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by kryptem: 9:05am On Jan 11, 2020
Telegram is cool. I use it as my cloud memory; accessible from anywhere. Moreover, previous discussion on any group one just joined can be viewed just like websites (e.g NL).
I utilise both WhatsApp and Telegram for their peculiar advantages and usefulness.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Lucieyy: 9:32am On Jan 11, 2020
janga:
is there Money Market Fund thread in this forum. last Monday rate for Fg Savin Bond is not lookin good while Tbill rate will crashed more. since mutual fund is regulate by Sec is MMF also regulated by sec since i knew my capital will be guaranted in it so i wanted to lock 40mill bcz i knew i will not need the money for 364days while using my side hustle to get more money.

For FBNquest Money Market Fund, can i meet those people inside FirstBank or do they have different office so that i can open mmf acct and lock money over there

You can check Afrinvest Income Portfolio or even the NIDF. The rates are good. Just reach out to us at Afrinvest Asset Management Limited.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Plus10(m): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2020
ukay2:

I don't know about the investnow.ng platform, but if it's a real time trading broker where you can buy stocks yourself per seconds without delays and their buy and sell commissions are low, it's good.

I use Morgan capital broker and investment one broker.

But Morgan is more flexible, real time trading and cheaper commissions.

I got frustrated with investment one broker by not using online real time trading platform before moving to Morgan Capital Stockbroker. And since then, life has been sweet.

Also, for those dividend paying stocksyou purchase , get e-dividend mandate from their respective registrars so that your dividend will be paid on the scheduled payment date by the registrars.

Don't forget to be in the Nigeria Stock Exchange Market Pick Alert forum in this nairaland and ask any questions you do not understand. Many members here are in that forum.

Cheers! !
Thanks for your contributions on this great thread.Please I want to ask,when you buy a stock what do you have in mind when buying it?Do you intend to sell it off after some profit,or you just hold it pending when dividend would be paid?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:49am On Jan 11, 2020
henifri:

11% is possible
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by odimbannamdi(m): 9:54am On Jan 11, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

The partners can invest their own funds in real estate. You can't be a partner for life unless you are the founding partner. Partners grow old and retire and the money shared will stop, why should the current partners have a reduction in the profit sharing income because the firm invested billion building a Property.

It makes sense for them to get maximum payout from the firms profit and each partner can invest their money the way they deem fit.

The big banks pay an average of over N400 million ti get the big 4 auditing firms to audit their accounts
Banks like First Bank, Stanbic IBTC and FCMB that have a complicated holding structure pay between N500 million and N600 million

Baba, you are sound.

I swear, na men full here.

I am really learning!

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:59am On Jan 11, 2020
Plus10:

Thanks for your contributions on this great thread.Please I want to ask,when you buy a stock what do you have in mind when buying it?Do you intend to sell it off after some profit,or you just hold it pending when dividend would be paid?

It depends on you, I invest for cash flow but when crazy capital appreciation occurs I book profit.

Invest in businesses with history of regular dividend payment in the last 10 years, make sure the dividend yield will give you a minimum of 10%, also consider companies that have been growing their profits in the last 5 years. Make sure you don't over pay for any Investment.

Very difficult to time the market, if you do you will just be working for the stock broker.

Cash flow Investment is stress free and gives peace of mind a company that publishes primary, secondary and tertiary students textbooks Learn Africa Plc formerly Longman Publishers paid a retired Prof a dividend of over N4 million in 2019, he is sure of receiving another payment of N4 million in July 2020 if not higher than what he got last year. I am sure that payment is higher than his pension

Imagine what the old Prof would have been earning if book pirates did not eat into the market share of companies like Learn Africa, University Press, Macmillan publishers and others

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by odimbannamdi(m): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2020
NL1960:

That was how people were pressuring my Chairman to build a property for his company at Apapa instead of letting. He refused. When we started loosing business because of the chaotic and terrible Apapa traffic, we had to run away from there to go and rent an office in a cool area where prospective clients had no issues coming to. If the office was in a property owned by the company, it would have been difficult to relocate the office.

It is very surprising how an import-dependent economy like ours will have just one functional seaport.

I can imagine the number of businesses that have closed down as a result of this ugly situation in Apapa
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Plus10(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

It depends on you, I invest for cash flow but when crazy capital appreciation occurs I book profit.

Invest in businesses with history of regular dividend payment in the last 10 years, make sure the dividend yield will give you a minimum of 10%, also consider companies that have been growing their profits in the last 5 years. Make sure you don't over pay for any Investment.

Very difficult to time the market, if you do you will just be working for the stock broker.

Cash flow Investment is stress free and gives peace of mind a company that publishes primary, secondary and tertiary students textbooks Learn Africa Plc formerly Longman Publishers paid a retired Prof a dividend of over N4 million in 2019, he is sure of receiving another payment of N4 million in July 2020 if not higher than what he got last year. I am sure that payment is higher than his pension

Imagine what the old Prof would have been earning if book pirates did not eat into the market share of companies like Learn Africa, University Press, Macmillan publishers and others
Well explained,Thanks Sir!

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by odimbannamdi(m): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2020
delawal:

in my state building a one room self contain flat will make u more money than even a two bedrrom flat. also here owing a shop in a popular market here can give u annual rent more than someone or at par withbsoneone who built a three storey building of six flats. its easier to reclaim ur shop from a defaulting tenant. intact shop rents are paid upfront. so some people here invests more in owning shops Dan residential building. u can spend 40million building a four storey building residential DT will give u annual rent of 2million. u can use DT 40million to buy 8 shops DT u can give u 600k annually per shop. multiply it by 8, thennu see d difference. a tenant may feel relaxed owning his house rent but will always wanna pay his shop rent.

Very valid
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Plus10(m): 11:05am On Jan 11, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

One more thing boss,I was developed interest in stock trading but due to some reasons I decided to quite.During my trading experience one of greatest challenges was selling the stock after the price has appreciated. After clicking on sell on the platform(I used Meritrade) ,a times it takes several days before being matched with a buyer.At times I would be forced to sell at market price which most of times resulted in lost or little profit.What could be the reason,is it that I went for stocks that were not easily liquidated? Or I wasn't patient enough for me to be matched with a buyer?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:19am On Jan 11, 2020
Plus10:

One more thing boss,I was developed interest in stock trading but due to some reasons I decided to quite.During my trading experience one of greatest challenges was selling the stock after the price has appreciated. After clicking on sell on the platform(I used Meritrade) ,a times it takes several days before being matched with a buyer.At times I would be forced to sell at market price which most of times resulted in lost or little profit.What could be the reason,is it that I went for stocks that were not easily liquidated? Or I wasn't patient enough for me to be matched with a buyer?

I am an old school investor, sorry to say I don't trade online. I send mails to my stock brokers to buy or sell for me and I give them price limits on rare occasions I give them the liberty to buy for me at the best market price. Like yesterday I asked them to sell 27,000 units of Access Bank shares at the best market price, the proceeds will be used to buy more units of UACN shares on Monday at a maximum price of N9.30k per share.

Regular online traders like Aremso, Ukay2, Jejebaba and others will answer your questions .

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 11:30am On Jan 11, 2020
It will be a big shame if you allow this your contemporary knowledge to go to waste. Please sir, do well to write an investment book. One can tell that your knowledge is practical.

Something tells me if I am read many of your post from years back, there will be a wealth of knowledge there.
emmanuelewumi:

I am an old school investor, sorry to say I don't trade online. I send mails to my stock brokers to buy or sell for me and I give them price limits on rare occasions I give them the liberty to buy for me at the best market price. Like yesterday I asked them to sell 27,000 units of Access Bank shares at the best market price, the proceeds will be used to buy more units of UACN shares on Monday at a maximum price of N9.30k per share.

Regular online traders like Aremso, Ukay2, Jejebaba and others will answer your questions .

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Plus10(m): 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Alright thanks I appreciate!
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ndidigood(f): 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Mr.Ewumi you can upgrade to being a new school
I honestly think that if u take charge of ur trade.u will be getting the best deal in the market, l use to send mail/ text to my broker but most times they buy high and sell low
Trading by ursef is the best thing that can happen to ur investment life.
Let me give u example of what on Wednesday.
I have a target price of selling my UBA PLC at #9.while monitoring the price movement of stocks, UBA got to 8.75 .l quickly sold 20000 units to me is fair, before l knew it it got to #9 ah ah kilode l screamed.
In a twinkle of an eye it got to #9.10-#9.15,l sold another #20000, and#10000 again making it 50k unit and then greed set in.why selling everything one mind told me.and l left the remaining units.guess what? UBA closed @ 8.85 or so

U see? If na broker u asked to sell for u he go just offer ur order at a particular point in time without checking the pulse of d mkt
I follow market from 10am-2.30 live
Benefit of online trading
1.u take charge of ur portfolio
2. U make decision by ursef
3. U buy any quantity I like
4 u see live trade as in what people are buying
5. U see offer and bid
6. U sell now and buy another immediately
7. U see ur portfolio anytime anywhere
8. U save ursef stress of mailing or texting ur broker
9. U see summary of charges( very transparent).
10. U balance and re- balance ur portfolio whenever and however
11. U use any browsing paka phone to navigate.
What more can l say.is a Total package.
I use Morgan capital anyway.

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by henifri: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Do you invest with them? How did you manage to get 11%?
emmanuelewumi:

11% is possible
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
ndidigood:
Mr.Ewumi you can upgrade to being a new school
I honestly think that if u take charge of ur trade.u will be getting the best deal in the market, l use to send mail/ text to my broker but most times they buy high and sell low
Trading by ursef is the best thing that can happen to ur investment life.
Let me give u example of what on Wednesday.
I have a target price of selling my UBA PLC at #9.while monitoring the price movement of stocks, UBA got to 8.75 .l quickly sold 20000 units to me is fair, before l knew it it got to #9 ah ah kilode l screamed.
In a twinkle of an eye it got to #9.10-#9.15,l sold another #20000, and#10000 again making it 50k unit and then greed set in.why selling everything one mind told me.and l left the remaining units.guess what? UBA closed @ 8.85 or so

U see? If na broker u asked to sell for u he go just offer ur order at a particular point in time without checking the pulse of d mkt
I follow market from 10am-2.30 live
Benefit of online trading
1.u take charge of ur portfolio
2. U make decision by ursef
3. U buy any quantity I like
4 u see live trade as in what people are buying
5. U see offer and bid
6. U sell now and buy another immediately
7. U see ur portfolio anytime anywhere
8. U save ursef stress of mailing or texting ur broker
9. U see summary of charges( very transparent).
10. U balance and re- balance ur portfolio whenever and however
11. U use any browsing paka phone to navigate.
What more can l say.is a Total package.
I use Morgan capital anyway.

I have no problem with those who trade online, I am a passive investor and not an active investor who needs to monitor his Investment on a per second basis.

Why should I trade myself and the Stockbroker will still earn his commission for doing nothing.

I wake up around 4am, I send my email which will include the price limit and volume to my Stockbroker before 4.30am, by 8am he will acknowledge my emails. Before 2.30pm he would have carried out my mandate. Before 4pm, he would have sent the contract notes of the transaction to me.

I face my core business during the hours of 9am to 3pm, monitoring the market on a per second basis will be an unnecessary distraction.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
henifri:
Do you invest with them? How did you manage to get 11%?

No, but it is possible to get 11% per annum, those promising you 15% in 6 months might end up having issues
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ndidigood(f): 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

I have no problem with those who trade online, I am a passive investor and not an active investor who needs to monitor his Investment on a per second basis.

Why should I trade myself and the Stockbroker will still earn his commission for doing nothing.

I wake up around 4am, I send my email which will include the price limit and volume to my Stockbroker before 4.30am, by 8am he will acknowledge my emails. Before 2.30pm he would have carried out my mandate. Before 4pm, he would have sent the contract notes of the transaction to me.

I face my core business during the hours of 9am to 3pm, monitoring the market on a per second basis will be an unnecessary distraction.
well it depends on ur biz.mine does not stop me from monitoring the market.l do enjoy it .is not a distraction atall.however not trading every second
Waking by 4.am to send a mail to a broker is a no no for me.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
ndidigood:
well it depends on ur biz.mine does not stop me from monitoring the market.l do enjoy it .is not a distraction atall.however not trading every second

Well my day starts at 4.00am and ends most times by 9pm.

I am an early bird, most ideas, insights, inspirations, creativities come to some of us around the early hours of the morning

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Is there any Android game one can use to learn some of these things?

ndidigood:
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ndidigood(f): 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
Occupation is what someone does to earn a living that is what we were taught then.
Things have changed
Occupation is now any business, trade or profession which occupies someone's time either permanently or temporary and through which one earn a living and which must be legal.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ositadima1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
ndidigood:
Occupation is what someone does to earn a living that is what we were taught then.
Things have changed
Occupation is now any business, trade or profession which occupies someone's time either permanently or temporary and through which one earn a living and which must be legal.

Madam, I kind of feel you enthusiasm towards trading stocks. I have a few questions if you don't mind. Is stock trading profitable like doing just that full time can pay your bill's? Like what is your average ROI per year? Are you more of a technical analyst or a fundamental analyst? You sound like a day treader and a scalper combined.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ndidigood(f): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
ojesymsym:
Is there any Android game one can use to learn some of these things?

l HV lost money very well in pump and dump era.
Things HV really changed.information about any coy u wan invest is out Dr unlike shoot in d dark we use to do
What l do now is to research through medium like kwayisi live, nairametrics, Blomberg etc and l follow my people for stock market pick alert analyst plenty there.
They are good.
I honestly do my homework based on dividend paying stock by monitoring their pattern stocks like
Uba, zenith, fcmb, fidelity.capl etc
I HV 12 stock in my portfolio all in green except total
If u want to succeed in stock monitor the pattern , hv a strategy and stay focused.
Eg buy when price go down eg uba went as low as 5:40-5:5 if one bot it then selling #8 isn't bad.
Was a longtermer but like l said before a lot has changed. I do div paying stock in case of incasity
I chop plenty div last year but dis year l hv enmarked my exit price to each stock

must follow buy low this year

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
ositadima1:

Madam, I kind of feel you enthusiasm towards trading stocks. I have a few questions if you don't mind. Is stock trading profitable like doing just that full time can pay your bill's? Like what is your average ROI per year? Are you more of a technical analyst or a fundamental analyst? You sound like a day treader and a scalper combined.

To enjoy stock trading you must have multiple streams of income, you need patience and staying. Cash flow gives the stay power and peace of mind, I have about 60 stocks in my portfolio the biggest stock in my portfolio is Zenith and will give a modest dividend of over 600k only in March. The smallest stock in my portfolio is Vitafoam and will give a dividend of N11k only in March.

I buy almost every month, money from my business, interest from Treasury Bills , money market funds, rental income are ploghed back into the stock market, divends from the stock market are used to buy Treasury Bills , Bonds, money market funds

The Investments are structured in such a way that money, no matter how small money must drop.

As a matter of fact someone like me love the bear market, because that is when I accumulate and get stocks at ridiculously cheap prices.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (2228) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: stokfrick and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.