Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4467308 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) ... (2234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Godbpraised: 6:16pm On May 23, 2020
Would you rather have them loose their money to the "investment" they are not well informed about, or conduct due diligence and apply due care"? investment is a time bound learning, experience is not always the best teacher.
emmasoft:
WHEN DUE DILIGENCE BECOMES PROCRASTINATION Beware!
Generally, we are told “do your due diligence” very good and important, however, let’s be careful sometimes in the name of due diligence one may end up in procrastination which is fueled by fear most times.
Especially for those just joining or about to join the investment journey, don’t give in to procrastination in the name of due diligence. Due diligence should lead you to making reasonable and informed decision within a reasonable time otherwise the delay in making that investment decision has become procrastination which is also exhibited by the fearful.
Remember fear will hinder you from making the money you aught to make and greed will make you lose the money you already made.
Sukuk bond, other bonds, mutual funds – MMF, VGIF, even stocks are out there for you to take the opportunity. Don’t wait too long in the name of due diligence. Some of the investment windows are time bound. Make a move and invest. Nothing to small, just start.
You are a call away from the professionals call 08181057319 and click on the link on my signature to start investing.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ozymes: 6:33pm On May 23, 2020
Please, what are the differences between VGIF by Investment One and Stanbic IBTC Guaranteed Investment Fund by Stanbic IBTC Assets Management Ltd? Which of them would you recommend?
Grupo:

I know. Thank you for the insight.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ozymes: 6:34pm On May 23, 2020
Please house, what are the differences between VGIF by Investment One and Stanbic IBTC Guaranteed Investment Fund by Stanbic IBTC Assets Management Ltd? Which of them would you recommend?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by unite4real: 6:36pm On May 23, 2020
kisszhira:

Can you state the sukuk bond Acc to pay in. Preferably First Bank Acc

For first Bank

Account number is 2035325950

Account name is: FGN Roads Sukuk Issue Proceeds Account 3

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by kisszhira(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2020
unite4real:

For first Bank

Sorry for asking too many questions.What about the fbn quest email to forward the evidence of payment and the completed form?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by hias2012(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2020
ukay2:

This is why this contributory pension scheme should be voluntary, not compulsory

I need to invest my pension by myself

The story and experience is different if you opt for programmed withdrawal. What you painted above is annuity. With programmed withdrawal, your monthly pension gets reviewed upwardly from time to time, while your balance is reinvested. With the new pencom arrangement, you technically cannot exhaust your running pension balance. And on your demise, whatever is your balance is paid to your named beneficiary.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by unite4real: 7:04pm On May 23, 2020
kisszhira:

Sorry for asking too many questions.What about the fbn quest email to forward the evidence of payment and the completed form?

fgnsukuk2020@fbnquestmb.com

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 7:13pm On May 23, 2020
ozymes:
Please, what are the differences between VGIF by Investment One and Stanbic IBTC Guaranteed Investment Fund by Stanbic IBTC Assets Management Ltd? Which of them would you recommend?

You are asking the wrong guy. Maybe Mr. Emma and Ahib should answer.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 7:22pm On May 23, 2020
You need to have an account with fbnquest right? Coz I have First bank account but not fbnquest
unite4real:

fgnsukuk2020@fbnquestmb.com
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by unite4real: 7:32pm On May 23, 2020
ojesymsym:
You need to have an account with fbnquest right? Coz I have First bank account but not fbnquest

It has nothing to do with having an account with first Bank or fbnquest. All u need is to transfer money to the sukuk issue 3 account with any of the placement banks of which first bank is one of them. Even if it's possible to carry cash and drop into that account, it's still okay. Even if you are transferring money from a Polaris bank account to the first bank. Any how, just make sure the money or transfer hit that target account with a paper evidence.

After that, you then attach the teller with your filled form and send to fgnsukuk2020@fbnquestmb.com

E don finish be that.

9 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Salliet(m): 7:58pm On May 23, 2020
Please who has any experience or encounter to share about Opay's savings @12% and 14% for 15 and 30 days respectively.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 1kinggy(m): 8:02pm On May 23, 2020
Salliet:
Please who has any experience or encounter to share about Opay's savings @12% and 14% for 15 and 30 days respectively.

Most of those rates are p.a.

So divide them by 12 to see what exactly they are offering you.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Alaska90(m): 8:03pm On May 23, 2020
unite4real:

It has nothing to do with having an account with first Bank or fbnquest. All u need is to transfer money to the sukuk issue 3 account with any of the placement banks of which first bank is one of them. Even if it's possible to carry cash and drop into that account, it's still okay. Even if you are transferring money from a Polaris bank account to the first bank. Any how, just make sure the money or transfer hit that target account with a paper evidence.

After that, you then attach the teller with your filled form and send to fgnsukuk2020@fbnquestmb.com

E don finish be that.

Hello unite4real,

So please for someone to key into this from outside Nigeria, what paper payment evidence do I need? And can I scan the completed application form to the bank too?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 23, 2020
Alaska90:

Hello unite4real,

So please for someone to key into this from outside Nigeria, what paper payment evidence do I need? And can I scan the completed application form to the bank too?

Hello there,

Although I am new into this, I think you can do everything online. I have applied yesterday from outside Nigeria. All I did was to sent the payment receipt into my email and forwarded it to Lotus Capital Limited. You could also send it to FBNQuest. I hope the above helps.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 23, 2020
unite4real:

E don finish be that.

Hello unite4real,
I have a quick question, if I may?
I have applied for the Sukuk bond. I have made the payment and filled the application form. I have forwarded them to Lotus Capital Limited. What is the chance that my investment will be approved? Is there a chance that an application would be rejected? If that is the case, then how to get the money back?

Thank you
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:25pm On May 23, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
smart guy keep secret...na ma wining formular be that then...no tell plenty people cause if they know ..they will be draging 1st
Funny enough, people always drag first.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:30pm On May 23, 2020
unite4real:

For first Bank

Is there a government website I can get the form?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by unite4real: 8:38pm On May 23, 2020
mra123:

Hello unite4real,
I have a quick question, if I may?
I have applied for the Sukuk bond. I have made the payment and filled the application form. I have forwarded them to Lotus Capital Limited. What is the chance that my investment will be approved? Is there a chance that an application would be rejected? If that is the case, then how to get the money back?

Thank you

There is a chance if it is oversubscribed because what they want is 150B. Imagine if 400B was credited and they have to take only 150B, it means 250B will not be allocated.

Returning your money is not an issue. They may allocate part of it for you and return the rest but have no fear about this.

Are u a retail investor? If yes then you stand a chance of getting full allocation because this class of investors are the federal government target on the sukuk

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by unite4real: 8:40pm On May 23, 2020
Alaska90:

Hello unite4real,

Just get any evidence of payment that shows all the relevant transfer details
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by unite4real: 8:41pm On May 23, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Is there a government website I can get the form?

https://dmo.gov.ng/fgn-bonds/sovereign-sukuk
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 23, 2020
unite4real:

There is a chance if it is oversubscribed because what they want is 150B. Imagine if 400B was credited and they have to take only 150B, it means 250B will not be allocated.

Returning your money is not an issue. They may allocate part of it for you and return the rest but have no fear about this.

Are u a retail investor? If yes then you stand a chance of getting full allocation because this class of investors are the federal government target on the sukuk

Okey, I see. Thanks.

By retail investor, I take you mean private individual investing some passive income. If that is the case, then yes I am a retail investor.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by oluwaleokey: 8:53pm On May 23, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Funny enough, people always drag first.
Most of them, drag it for the wrong purposes... to complete their money to...
Get iphone
Wedding preparation
Buy Toyota camry

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:01pm On May 23, 2020
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 23, 2020
Grupo:

Wow. This sounds so intelligent.

If Tbills rates go up a bit, I may convince some friends for us to form another esusu.

Just remember that the first person in one round is usually the last in the next round. Except you'll do one round and Jakpa cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 23, 2020
Hello House,

Please any suggestions on how and where to invest US Dollars or Pound Sterling in Nigeria?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 9:41pm On May 23, 2020
rationalmind:

Just remember that the first person in one round is usually the last in the next round. Except you'll do one round and Jakpa cheesy

My dirty mind read the bolded differently. grin

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by unite4real: 10:11pm On May 23, 2020
mra123:

Okey, I see. Thanks.

By retail investor, I take you mean private individual investing some passive income. If that is the case, then yes I am a retail investor.

cool
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Alaska90(m): 10:28pm On May 23, 2020
mra123:

Hello there,

Although I am new into this, I think you can do everything online. I have applied yesterday from outside Nigeria. All I did was to sent the payment receipt into my email and forwarded it to Lotus Capital Limited. You could also send it to FBNQuest. I hope the above helps.

Please what did you enter into the Applicant’s S4/Custodian A/C No. section of the form ...Stockbroker account number?

And I think the CSCS A/C number part is same as the Clearing house number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Godbpraised: 10:31pm On May 23, 2020
Applicants S4 , i was told to leave it by my investment house. Custodian account A/C no its the investment house number i.e investment one or afrinvest etc.
Alaska90:

Please what did you enter into the Applicant’s S4/Custodian A/C No. section of the form ...Stockbroker account number?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by unite4real: 10:35pm On May 23, 2020
Alaska90:

CSCS is not same as Clearing House number. They are different. CSCS numbers usually point to a CHN. Let's not delve into this. Fact is they are different. Ask ur stockbroker where u got the very CSCS that u want to use, to supply the CHN if u don't have it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 23, 2020
Alaska90:

I left the Applicant's S4/Custodian A/C No. section blank. However, I have put the CSCS A/C No. and the CHN. The latter are two different things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Alaska90(m): 10:53pm On May 23, 2020
unite4real:

CSCS is not same as Clearing House number. They are different. CSCS numbers usually point to a CHN. Let's not delve into this. Fact is they are different. As ur stockbroker where u got the very CSCS that u want to use, to supply the CHN if u don't have it.

Sorry I am just trying to clarify things, I am still new too please.

I have a broker account and the CHN....so I am not sure which one is the CSCS number.

I use Morgan Capital

And I have just logged in to CSCS nigeria website too....I only saw the CHN and account number on my portfolio details

So I guess that's my CSCS account number?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) ... (2234) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: awesomeJ(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.