Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Is Lack Of Trust Enough To Leave My Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Lack Of Trust Enough To Leave My Girlfriend? (4861 Views)

Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? / On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition / Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is Lack Of Trust Enough To Leave My Girlfriend? by Ranoscky(m): 2:56am On Feb 28, 2012
@Tpac, "never go thru som1's phone", says by who? Nigerian mobile minister??

One can decide not to, BUT, is it an order?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! / See What They Did To A Respectable-looking Lady Who Stole Cash In A Banking Hall / 7 Things That Would Happen When You Stop Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.