Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,160 members, 7,864,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

I Beat My Girl Today - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat My Girl Today (35042 Views)

Have You Forked A Girl Today? / I Saw The Most Good-looking Ethiopian Guy With His Girl Today / My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2012
^^ Watch the clip I posted in here earlier. Exact same situation grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by tellwisdom: 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2012
No, I will not involve the police.  I will take matters in my own hands.   wink

I will not touch u, but promise to make your OROBO yansh as my punching bag angry angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2012
LesbianBoy:

The more they boast th[b]e weeker[/b] they are grin grin grin remmeber the 6 abi was it 7 absu guys that gang R A P E D that girl? That's exactly what's gonna happen to u if a man hits u and u decide to try something ''furnny'' btw you and ur fellow silly nl girls should know that no matter what MENS ARE ALWAYS GONNA BE STRONGER THAN WOMENS so suck it up grin grin grin grin grin grin

Weeker
Mens
Womens?? Which of the remote villages are you from?
angry angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2012
tellwisdom:

Sweerie, wished i had you. Your jaws would have been mended angry angry

You gon call the cop or who?? angry # Better wake up from slumber undecided

I will shoot your third leg before you could say the word 'Bingo'. angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2012
Lessbianass step up your game player.

Sorry Tosin I can't go that route with you, not anymore. . #levels
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by tellwisdom: 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2012
I will shoot your third leg before you could say the word 'Bingo'. angry

Remember, the tin is for your punny undecided # still reserving it for you tho!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2012
tellwisdom:

Remember, the tin is for your punny undecided # still reserving it for you tho!

Dem swear for you with punny?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by tellwisdom: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2012
angry angry I wld be suspending the rest for you alone. So decide undecided
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Jay5000(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2012
@OP; don't be fooled by this ''neva hit a woman"psychological blackmail dat women use to subject men to all kinds of physical and psychological abuse these days. If she got away wit breakin ur fone, ur laptop wld have been next, n den ur head and she'll be quick to call u a "woman beater" or "batterer" if u lay a finger on her even wen defendin urself. A real lady will always be a lady and will never give u a reason to hit her. The only treatment these demon-possessed, ill-bred vampires who masquerade themselves as "ladies" deserve is an exorcism and your approach is a good start. It's only fair that a wild animal gets a wild animal's courtesy. i personally suffered a lot of abuse from an ex (including lots of scars) trying to be a gentleman. Dat gentleman crap doesn't work wit wild beasts. My advice; dump her and get urself a real lady or soon she'll turn u into a murderer. Women like that don't change. U have been warned.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by mobf: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2012
Jay5000:

@OP; don't be fooled by this ''neva hit a woman"psychological blackmail dat women use to subject men to all kinds of physical and psychological abuse these days. If she got away wit breakin ur fone, ur laptop wld have been next, n den ur head and she'll be quick to call u a "woman beater" or "batterer" if u lay a finger on her even wen defendin urself. A real lady will always be a lady and will never give u a reason to hit her. The only treatment these demon-possessed, ill-bred vampires who masquerade themselves as "ladies" deserve is an exorcism and your approach is a good start. It's only fair that a wild animal gets a wild animal's courtesy. i personally suffered a lot of abuse from an ex (including lots of scars) trying to be a gentleman. Dat gentleman crap doesn't work wit wild beasts. My advice; dump her and get urself a real lady or soon she'll turn u into a murderer. Women like that don't change. U have been warned.
Dayuummnnn,
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2012
LMAO@Fireboy getting mad.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 

It is unfortunate that many dumb arse men will underestimate the wrong chick.

Life continues. cool
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by dabrake(m): 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2012
some people talks as if it is easy to get money. some one deliberately smashed your phone and you say "it is a mere phone.". that is someone's 2months salary for God sake. @op, you for beat am pass that one. why you even call am sef? you for no even call the nonsense babe. shior
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 04, 2012
Tosinville:

Uglylooks cheesy how do you know i'm from firewood background? is that an assumption or what, psycho? a firewood boy looking so fresh so clean like that in that pic? don't lie no man in ur entire life as ever fine like Tosinville, can't you even take any bold steps to upload ur pic for once on ur profile pic lets see an ugly duckling like you lol even 190 that always try to be friends with every girls on said he don't ve u as friend on fb, are you dat ugly? pls be proud of urself lets just see ur face here. Not just here to exchange word with you if not my replies will be different, ugly bitchh.

LOL!! grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 12:44am On Mar 04, 2012
Sis! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 04, 2012
That Jamo girl is here. . Yipeee!!! Pass me some ganja
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by crackhouse(m): 5:19am On Mar 04, 2012
If a woman try that kinda nonsense to me i will beat tha hell outta her. Do i care? Hell no!. She got what she want and that's all. As for me I take no shits.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by dabrake(m): 5:30am On Mar 04, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
gbam
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 04, 2012
Op u must feel soo bad, i'll never beat a woman, but dey shuldnt test me either,
Its not Easy, apologize to her sha, But seriously, she went too far, nd. Deserved what she got, Nxt time, she'l think twice before Acting.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 04, 2012
Alright everyone thanks a lot.

To the haters if you are still alive thanks anyways.

I'v definitely learnt my own lesson from this and I'v moved on.

To be candid my girl does not deserve to be beaten by anyone becuz she's just wonderful. As a matter of fact if I hear that someone beat her outside its going to be a helluva ugly showdown and problem for that person but things just happened the way they did so fast.

But as for these girls and ladies on here you have heard the mind of your men here, every guy is different and each has his limits, dont push them, take anger management classes and put your own ugly temper in check becuz you are all here now (teenagers like Goldieluck and co.) saying all sorts and thinking in your mind that you are jet li that would show a guy the devil's red eyes if he dare touches you. Duh!!
Take a chill pill and learn fast cuz when it all comes down the wrong way dont come running to nairaland or the police with your half guilty a.sses
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 8:53am On Mar 04, 2012
Come you this breezy047 its a Sunday morning and am not cut out for any pointless and baseless arguement anymore,nobody is here to hate on you, but your actions, Grow Up!

A fool will always remain a fool no matter how hard you try to make a fool see the light. Like you said, you
have learnt your lessons. Don't come on here calling people teenagers because they are against women battering. You don't feed anybody here, so respect people's opinion especially those that took the time to respond to your post and respect yourself too. Bye!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 8:59am On Mar 04, 2012
[size=44pt][center]ATTENTION[/center][/size]
I have spotted blazing fire and smoky sky from afar!  Let us all have a moment of silence for the befallen. 

Roasted flesh anyone?  cheesy
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

[size=44pt][center]ATTENTION[/center][/size]
I have spotted blazing fire and smoky sky from afar!  Let us all have a moment of silence for the befallen. 

Roasted flesh anyone?  cheesy

check your hair shocked shocked shocked shocked

that might be whats burning
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2012
Goldieluks:

Come you this breezy047 its a Sunday morning [/b]and am not cut out for any pointless and baseless arguement anymore,nobody is here to hate on you, but your actions, Grow Up!

I can see why I just got [b]banned

Goldieluks:

A fool will always remain a fool no matter how hard you try to make a fool see the light. Like you said, you
have learnt your lessons. Don't come on here calling people teenagers because they are against women battering. You don't feed anybody here, so respect people's opinion especially those that took the time to respond to your post and respect yourself too. Bye!

Its okay darling. We are not quarelling. Have a happy sunday. grin grin grin grin
Am out
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by udezue(m): 4:44am On Mar 05, 2012
Well she asked for it.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by tellwisdom: 4:48am On Mar 05, 2012
[size=15pt]Females are allowed to strike, Males are not allowed. #For which constitution?? sad sad

I go giv am uppercut right on her jaw. Maybe that one go pass message enter her brain angry angry
[/size]
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 05, 2012
it is actully not okey to beat up a lady because they are a weaker vesle but that doesnot in any way mean they should take advantage of that.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 05, 2012
LOL they just keep crawling out the wood-work. grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by harakiri(m): 5:56am On Mar 05, 2012
Natasha,,:

[size=15pt]NAIRALANDERS AND HYPOCRISY TUFIA  I'VE NEVER SEEN SET OF HYPOCRITES LIKE THE ONES ON NL JEEZ[/size]

[b]Poster please don't mind anybody telling you its a shame, for all we know they could killed her if it was them, this is not a matter of blackberry abi nokia torch, the fact is, its was emotions of anger than ran through him, for fu ck sake do you know how annoying it is for someone to smash your phone on purpose? it doesn't matter how cheap the phone is, My Dad broke his I phone I mean he scattered it to pieces, it got broken at then back, it fell from my lil sisters hand when she was trying to take a photograph, everything was still working fine yet he destroyed it, a phone that needed just a skin to look perfect again, that's how anger works, you don't expect me to clap for you when you do something silly.

Its a good thing that you feel remorse, some people are just impossible, they don't realise that WE ALL HAVE LIMITS when you push someone to the wall then  you should also expect retaliation, I don't blame you for what you did, If you ask me I would say ''e reach her'' at least for today. Imagine everyone saying endure, endure, like its beans to endure something, you tried your best to ignore but then she pushed you to the wall, don't blame yourself for nada. Anyways I hope you guys get to settle your differences soonest.   [/b]

***[s]One more truthful lady added to the list of two[/s]***

There is a reason i don't bother much with the family/romance section and the reason is because of the fake people on here giving fake unrealistic advice that makes you wonder if they are human beings or aliens from mars (martians). A lot of the moronic guys running down the OP are regular wife/gf beaters but they will come here pretending and talking trash. Some of them have maimed or even killed for less than a bold 4 and they are here talking.

Their pretentious bull$hit is nauseating. I can deal with it coming from the ladies but the guys? I appreciate the honesty in your post.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by harakiri(m): 6:10am On Mar 05, 2012
Jay5000:

Thank you jare. You dey mind all these pretenders wey dey form "civil" for hia? Even the ladies supporting this evil would join hands to beat up the lady if it was their brother it happened to. WHAT A LYING PRETENTIOUS BUNCH WE HAVE IN HERE! ! ! All this "men don't beat women" crap was the slogan during the days of chivalry. Feminism has killed Chivalry. It's men who endure such rubbish that eventually get killed by a woman (even the women know this). Why can't you guys tell the truth for once in your miserable lives? You think "forming" on here will get you laid?

Pitiful! ! !
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 05, 2012
beating a woman is no crime, afterall our laws punish both genders when a punishable crime is committed, visit our prisons and see for yourself. as for you man, next time find urself a more gentle woman. a good mannered girl wont grab ur phone and smash on the floor even when you have given a vacuum for peace to rain by keeping quiet and focus on ur pinging.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Martini101(m): 6:29am On Mar 05, 2012
Na wa for smpeople here that couldnt even read and comprehend the post. He didnt beat the babe cos she smashed his BB. I dont support woman beatin sha, but the women should stop playing the victim with the 'weaker sex' syndrome because that is not an excuse. The only crime the Op commited was beating the babe to his satisfaction, a nice back hand would have done the Magic. As for me, i know that i cant beat a lady cos it might be disastrous. In that situation, i still dont know what would be my reaction.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 05, 2012
@mrs chima, I bet u r that kainda angry destructive typa lady anywayz @poster wha u did was actually wrong based on de fact u always stood against it and de truth is after "kpomsing" her, u just succeeded on puttin urself on her level. My advice: get a break from her even if its not forever and apologize for putting urself in de same level wiv her. Remember #rule no1: ALWAYS BE A STEP AHEAD IN DEALING WIV A WOMAN

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25)

I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / What's Your Worst First Date Experience? / Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.