Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

I Beat My Girl Today - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat My Girl Today (34956 Views)

Have You Forked A Girl Today? / I Saw The Most Good-looking Ethiopian Guy With His Girl Today / My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by cyprianjr(m): 8:52am On Mar 05, 2012
@ OP, I lost my BB touch and iPhone 3G ( both totally unrepairable ) to a similar experience back then. I guess maybe it was the price i needed to pay for my thick skull to learn never to lay hands on her ever again.

I know much more better now.  The powers of ignoring,smile or taking a walk never gets old. Fact is just as kids have the power to cry until you answer them,female folks also have the power to press your buttons until you go into this 5 mins madness rage and then returning to a sober regretting mode ( this one depends sha ).
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Natasha2(f): 8:55am On Mar 05, 2012
Nairaland Mods why the hell did they change the title? undecided
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 05, 2012
fresh_dude:

After we go dey blame JAMB say e fail us when the problem is that there is a major comprehension deficiency. Oga OP don talk say im ''walk away'', why the babe sef no use brain ''walk away'' too, unless she  be cripple. So una expect the guy to ''walk away'' for im already ''walked away'' state? Anyway Breezy you sef too do, in the future choose your gfs on more worthy traits than beauty o(I really don't think a physically ugly gyal would be daring enuff to do this).

O boy 4get. She fit still fine, but if right from DAY 1 she know say ein no go tolerate that ish, she no go do am.
If woman know from day 1 say you no dey take dat kin nonsense, she no go try you.
After you've walked away, she will know it is time to shut up, not to follow and physically aggravate you.

Like OP talk, he was a guy who "thought he'd never beat a woman", so he was the archetypical "nice guy". These blokes typically in trying to be "easy going" do not lay down certain boundaries in their relationships.
If they get too comfortable in that perception that you will never deal with them when they manifest madness, you're setting yourself up for future frustration.

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 05, 2012
@Foolz, if it was her father would she take his phone and smash it?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Hardballer(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2012
op @ ur username

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Martini101(m): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2012
Like i said earlier, i still dont know what my reaction would be if i was in Op's shoes.In Summary, the Op and his Gf 'll surely get back 2geda! Lol. Op remember to tell us when that happen.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 05, 2012
@killz

man, my boss's wife, years ago called him when it was late and he was still not back from work,  but the fone was off, out of anger she opened his wardrobe and set it on fire, the fire then expanded to the entire room and whole house at last.
now tell me WHAT was the gravity?
listen man, some women are absolutely brainsick.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2012
@2Buff, oh I know that was just pulling OPs legs ni o. I know withwomen it has to be like treating a child from the onset-set boundaries, make them abide by it, revisit and this most likely will rule out spankings/corrective measures in future.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by ofala(m): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2012
I don't agree with the 'beating' but my brother, will she make a good wife? To me: NO!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2012
@2Buff, oh I know that was just pulling OPs legs ni o. I know withwomen it has to be like treating a child from the onset-set boundaries, make them abide by it, revisit and this most likely will rule out spankings/corrective measures in future.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by kushe: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2012
@killz

i think u need to chill on the rhetoric,it makes u sound very juvenile

most of us hav wondered how we scaled a six foot fence in the face of impending danger. well it is the work of adrenaline,ur flight,fright or fight response hormone and in the case of this young man,he just responded the way his rage hormones pushed him as it surged through his body.

never be hypocritical about a situation you hav never been in cos u never can say what you would do in the face of extreme provocation and women can be extremely provocative especially the really pretty ones.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2012
Nairaland Mods why the hell did they change the title?    undecided

That's the most befitting title. . . If she had not smashed the BB, he wouldn't have beaten her. So he actually beat her over a phone! wink
@killz

man, my boss's wife, years ago called him when it was late and he was still not back from work,  but the fone was off, out of anger she opened his wardrobe and set it on fire, the fire then expanded to the entire room and whole house at last.
now tell me WHAT was the gravity?
listen man, some women are absolutely brainsick.
And your point is? It's good to be violent?

Would you be violent because i am? Should you?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 05, 2012
The first thing I told my roomies in school was: "Nobody touches my gadgets." My mum knows that, my dad knows that, my cousins know that. And seeing as I spent over 100k on my CrackBerry, you'd better have a surgeon on speed-dial.
_
That said, if my partner (that I'm crazy 'bout) were to smash my phone, or my laptop, or my tab, honestly? I really don't know what I'd do. But I'd know not to ignore them. I've watched a lot of movies to know that procrastinating on having a discussion isn't always the best thing to do.
_
That said, I don't think I'd hit my partner. I wouldn't wanna be hit by them.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Martini101(m): 9:10am On Mar 05, 2012
After all said and done, Moderators take note, this post should win the most traffic pulling and interesting post of the year! It added 3pages in the Last 4hrs and counting!! I wont be suprised if it reaches 30pages by the end of the day!  @ Killz. Wit all due respect, Try to be realistic.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 9:10am On Mar 05, 2012
@killz

i think u need to chill on the rhetoric,it makes u sound very juvenile

most of us hav wondered how we scaled a six foot fence [size=15pt]in the face of impending danger[/size]. well it is the work of adrenaline,ur flight,fright or fight response hormone and in the case of this young man,he just responded the way his rage hormones pushed him as it surged through his body.

never be hypocritical about a situation you hav never been in cos u never can say what you would do in the face of extreme provocation and women can be extremely provocative especially the really pretty ones.
Thank you sir. . .

Now kindly point out to me the danger he was in after she smashed his phone on the ground, and not on his face. . . smiley
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 05, 2012
@ OP, my whity Girlfriend meter is reading same with ur girlfriend, but am doing all things to calm myself down when even she provoke me, sometimes i just travel to make sure her cup no full one day, men if i descent on a lady, God help  that lady, that is why i do run away by travelling and come back when her head don dey there
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2012
^^ guy drop am before she go make you commit murder ooo.
Read the post of one guy called methodman who posted a couple pages back.

Crase dey their gender well well and if she is not discarded or is left un-checked, will only grow like a cancer.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 9:15am On Mar 05, 2012
After all said and done, Moderators take note, this post should win the most traffic pulling and interesting post of the year! It added 3pages in the Last 4hrs and counting!! I wont be suprised if it reaches 30pages by the end of the day!  @ Killz. Wit all due respect, Try to be realistic.
Thank you. Now let me tell you how realistic i am. . .

After smashing my phone, i'll walk out on her and the relationship. Sounds much better than beating her to satisfaction, and then apologizing to her after i realized my phone was functional. . .

Why should you feel remorse over beating a lady if you were right in beating her?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 05, 2012
@ Killz

If you want to know about the threat to life.

You can scroll back and read METHODMAN's post.
Its good for your hypocritical a.ss
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by sunky644(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2012
Much as we know what the poster did is wrong and condemn it. Let's be objective as well, why on earth will she head for the phone And smash it? So if they were married And the husband was playing with their child, would she ve headed for the kid and smash him/her on the floor too? Ladies in the house, learn how to control your anger and be the virtuous woman your man would dream to ve. As for the poster and other men, instead of beating her silly, u should ve just leave the house for her till she gets back to her senses. I bet it, a responsible lady will be sorry for such act and welcome you back on her kneels and probably give u a nice Kpekus to cap up the SORRY I WILL BE MORE CAREFUL NEXT TIME.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by coolestboy(m): 9:19am On Mar 05, 2012
Natasha, i love u 4 being  loyal and saying things d way it is. U are d bomb
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by logica(m): 9:24am On Mar 05, 2012
OP, why do you need such a girl back? She's better off gone for good. Forget her. If she comes back, her next provocation might cause you to commit murder. Get another girl with a brain.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 05, 2012
Some gals can really get on your nerve. I wouldn't know what i would have done to my gal if i were in your shoes. Hey, that served her right!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by morgan22: 9:27am On Mar 05, 2012
Dis is nt realy gud bt the lady need 2 be beatin up wela to repeatin such or breakin ur own head next time. She must definitely learn frm this one. but note: dnt form beatin woman as a habit
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 9:32am On Mar 05, 2012
@ Killz

If you want to know about the threat to life.

You can scroll back and read METHODMAN's post.
Its good for your hypocritical behind
Yeah. . . keep consoling yourself by comparing your dimwitted self to Method man. What is the correlation between what you did, and what he did? Very soon, you'll tell me she threatened your life by smashing your BB. Odelistic coward!

I saw your idiotic comment advising someone not to beat his girlfriend. . . lol. What happened to you? Girlfriend beater. May you continue to beat any girl that smashes your phone. . . wink

Kindly stop quoting me, as your foolishness cannot be compartmentalized. . . You feel remorse, but allow your self to be swayed by idiots supporting your actions even though they'll NEVER lay hands on their own GF's. . . i dont have time for such lopsidedness. It's either you are for, or against the motion. Stop changing lanes.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 05, 2012
@killz

sure you sound so unrealistic. no offenses. but an African adage says
"Good women always think it is their fault when someone else is being offensive. Bad women never take the blame for anything"
be a little bit more realistic man, relationships are not big-brother Africa TV show
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2012
breezy147:

[size=15pt]Bros don't beat her again ok?
Beating won't solve anything it will only make her life worse.
If you love her you can help her grow out of her insecurities and childishness.
Just take your time to help her learn to have trust and be patient.
Its like a building process and it takes time.
[/size]
Height of Irony is when an unrepentant girlfriend beater is advising another against girlfriend beating. . . grin grin grin grin

Colossal discombobulation. . . Smh!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by pannyman(m): 9:40am On Mar 05, 2012
Many people here say the guy should have just walked away in the face of such extreme provocation. I laugh, Its obvious they have not been in such a situation before, and I know that the medicine for such a violent woman is "fire for fire'' because if a guy walks away the woman will see him as a weakling and her violent tendencies will only get worse. Next time she will think twice if the idea enters her head to vent her anger in such a way.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 05, 2012
The first thing I told my roomies in school was: "Nobody touches my gadgets." My mum knows that, my dad knows that, my cousins know that. And seeing as I spent over 100k on my CrackBerry, you'd better have a surgeon on speed-dial.
_
That said, if my partner (that I'm crazy 'bout) were to smash my phone, or my laptop, or my tab, honestly? I really don't know what I'd do. But I'd know not to ignore them. I've watched a lot of movies to know that procrastinating on having a discussion isn't always the best thing to do.
_
That said, I don't think I'd hit my partner. I wouldn't wanna be hit by them.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by ndahbros1: 9:41am On Mar 05, 2012
Why are u feeling guilty? Sometimes dat is d only cure for a nagging woman. And make no bones about it, some of actually don't mind. Why don't u condemn her for being violent to d extent of smashing a phone? Why the tantrum? Abegiiiiii! Serves her right jare.
And u, poster, don't be in a rush to apologise: it makes her bolder.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 9:44am On Mar 05, 2012
@killz

sure you sound so unrealistic. no offenses. but an African adage says
"Good women always think it is their fault when someone else is being offensive. Bad women never take the blame for anything"
be a little bit more realistic man, relationships are not big-brother Africa TV show
Thank you. . . At least method man's life was threatened after a pressing iron was thrown at him and hit him close to the eye. . . oh, and this was after his phone was smashed and he kept his cool. wink

Please, don't antagonize me. . . If you wanna beat your girlfriend, do so with pleasure and dont feel remorse. if you feel remorse, you are a fccking coward. Stay on your lane. Relationships are not BBA, so let us all beat up our girlfriends when they make us angry. . . The world will be a better place. . . Smh!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 05, 2012
@kills
"It's either you are for, or against the motion. Stop changing lanes"

yet you call supporters idiots, THAT is out of your anger on what the supporters are saying and that act of anger makes me believe that you are so unrealistic. why don't you just ignore calling people idiots as you would ignore ur girl and walk away as you CLAIM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25)

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down / How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.