Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,492 members, 7,861,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

I Beat My Girl Today - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat My Girl Today (35038 Views)

Have You Forked A Girl Today? / I Saw The Most Good-looking Ethiopian Guy With His Girl Today / My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by abikelat(f): 6:36am On Mar 05, 2012
Even if it were a porsche,you are just an animal,a woman has destroyed a man's electronics,and drove his car out left it to hit a tree,he still did not beat her so what is there in a bold5 mtchew
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 05, 2012
^^^ Oh quiet down  undecided
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 05, 2012
@martini
gudmorning. "to his satisfaction" can only be described/explained by him(the beater) until then, i wont consider it a crime.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 05, 2012
@abikelat

any woman that does that is an animal , not the man.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 05, 2012
@abikelat

a woman that destroys electronics, then drove the car to hit a tree is a normal human being to you abi? then the man who retaliated by beating her is an animal eh? hmm. you are very reasonable my dear, very very reasonable.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 05, 2012
Martini101:

Na wa for smpeople here that couldnt even read and comprehend the post. He didnt beat the babe cos she smashed his BB.  I dont support  woman beatin sha, but the women should stop playing the victim with the 'weaker sex' syndrome because that is not an excuse. The only crime the Op commited was beating the babe to his satisfaction, a nice back hand would have done the Magic. As for me, i know that i cant beat a lady cos it might be disastrous. In that situation, i still dont know what would be my reaction.

There is no justification to beat a woman no matter how devilish the woman could be.Ignoring a woman can be more painful to her than beating.it's not always about macho,learn to ignore when being angered.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 05, 2012
^^^ pointless lip-service and talking. Please read the opening post again and get all your facts.
Then actually PUT yourself in the OP's shoes, cast all bullshit aside.

You seem to just be running your mouth brainlessly and with no true empathy.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by methodman(m): 7:06am On Mar 05, 2012
Hmm, I once beat my girlfriend too wen I was in the university. We had a little misunderstanding and I tried ignoring her wen I noticed she was really getting on nerves. It even happened in my own room. Wen I wanted to leave the room for her, she quickly blocked me and ran straight to d door and den locked it and kept the key. I went back to my bed and laid there while she was shouting. Unfortunately for me, my phone was on my table. She picked it up and smashed it against the wall. I was really boiling by den. All of a sudden she started lifting things up and dis organising my room. Even broke my plastic chair. Wen she saw that I was still mute, she later picked up my pressing iron and den threw it at me. Gosh dat was wat really provoked me. The pressing iron hit me on my face very close to my eye. I didn't even know wen I got up from my bed. The way I pounced on her was like hell. Gave her the beating of her life. Wen I was satisfied, I got up and den left her in d room. Left her there for 2hours and wen I got back, she was still in my room. She started begging me and was on her knees crying heavily. U see, I am against violence in women but believe me some ladies/women deserve beatings atimes for their stubbornness to be corrected. Call me woman beater but I don't care. Some ladies need it and I don't even know who said its a sin to beat ladies sef but its not a sin for ladies to beat guyz shey?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by 9jaIhail(m): 7:06am On Mar 05, 2012
@OP.You need to watch that girl closely before you end up marry an evil.I thank God she is still a girl friend not a wife.The truth is that any woman that found pleasure in breaking her husband properties at any provocation is an evil.A word is enough for the wise.Real woman think how to build not destroying that is my stand.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 05, 2012
@2buff

good talk dear, you know some men are cowards and like to pretend to be what they are not. any reader with his/her senses would first understand the kind of humble man this poster is, he explained everything just the way it happened, he even regretted beating the girl thereafter.
but then something has to be said about the demon in the girl that pushed her. evryman, i think, has experienced this in his relationship with girls.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 05, 2012
methodman:

Hmm, I once beat my girlfriend too wen I was in the university. We had a little misunderstanding and I tried ignoring her wen I noticed she was really getting on nerves. It even happened in my own room. Wen I wanted to leave the room for her, she quickly blocked me and ran straight to d door and den locked it and kept the key. I went back to my bed and laid there while she was shouting. Unfortunately for me, my phone was on my table. She picked it up and smashed it against the wall. I was really boiling by den. All of a sudden she started lifting things up and dis organising my room. Even broke my plastic chair. Wen she saw that I was still mute, she later picked up my pressing iron and den threw it at me. Gosh dat was wat really provoked me. The pressing iron hit me on my face very close to my eye. I didn't even know wen I got up from my bed. The way I pounced on her was like hell. Gave her the beating of her life. Wen I was satisfied, I got up and den left her in d room. Left her there for 2hours and wen I got back, she was still in my room. She started begging me and was on her knees crying heavily. U see, I am against violence in women but believe me some ladies/women deserve beatings atimes for their stubbornness to be corrected. Call me woman beater but I don't care. Some ladies need it and I don't even know who said its a sin to beat ladies sef but its not a sin for ladies to beat guyz shey?  

Now THAT right there, is what I'm talking about. Clueless niggas spouting ish about "never hit a woman".
HOW can someone claiming to be an adult, because somebody does not want to talk to you, you smash their property and THEN throw a freaking IRON at their Head?!!!

Some girls actually deserve beating to concussion, because that is what would have happened to this bloke if luck was not on his side.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Ekweruka(m): 7:22am On Mar 05, 2012
Why wil d girl destroy somebodys phone n expect 2 go scot free. Was she going 2 buy anoda one. We r all blaming d guy instead of advising him. Dis is hypocrisy, most of us wil do worser dan dat. We all hav temperament which go beyond us sometimes. Dis is inept. And u shud avoid illegal marriage n union, i.e  boy n girl relationship as a child of God.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 05, 2012
@Ekweruka
you can keep ur religious advice to urself ok? the issue is that any woman who destroys property out of anger is an animal, i can endure a slap from an angered woman but to destroy my property? hell no.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 05, 2012
991:

@Ekweruka
you can keep ur religious advice to urself ok? the issue is that any woman who destroys property out of anger is an animal, i can endure a slap from an angered woman but to destroy my property? hell no.

Even that one na long tin. She can be angry, but she better not feel the need to touch my face or my stuff.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 05, 2012
^
Lol
But you know once a woman slaps you the first time, she will do it again another time
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Impulse80(m): 7:32am On Mar 05, 2012
Let me tell you the plain truth! Sometimes women need a good beating occasionaly(a hard slap on her face does it) , it satisfies their sense of guilt otherwise why would she smash ur fone if she is not asking for it?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by OtunbaGm: 7:34am On Mar 05, 2012
I am a typical african and yoruba man,my wife can't pray that shit with me or else God will understand why I can't keep my cool. For her to smash the blackberry,if she is pointing a gun at me she could have pull the trigger before looking back and that will be too late. God forbid!

@Poster,if you get back with this lady she will never try that nonsense again cos she will think twice henceforth. Don't mind what most of this our people are saying, we are talking real here not film. She deserve d beating cos she asked for it
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 05, 2012
@ MethodMan

Wow! Your girl was indeed crazy.

She could have killed you!!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 05, 2012
His mistake was "reaching out to her afterwards".
he shoulda done like methodman and walked out leaving her on the floor to reason out her fawk up.

She now feels "she was right" and "he was wrong".
Silly little things.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Apreel(f): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2012
He ll still do it again, as far as he has started it already, beating a gurl is nt something u shud be proud of
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by studyineu: 7:38am On Mar 05, 2012
Go Thank you stars if the girl dosent have an elder cause had it been my sister probably you would be sleeping in a bush somewhere in bayelsa. In her case a very good slap is normal but beating her that's very bad of you nigga. Just pray that the girl dosent retaliate caise Girls no matter how little can be deadly.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 05, 2012
Apreel:

He ll still do it again, as far as he has started it already, beating a gurl is nt something u shud be proud of

she'll still do it again if not for what he did to her.
Destroying your man's property is not something to be proud of.

She'll think twice now going forward before acting like an entitled 8 year old.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 05, 2012
@ MethodMan

where did you get that girl from, WWE?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 05, 2012
@studyineu

grow up
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 05, 2012
studyineu:

Go Thank you stars if the girl dosent have an elder cause had it been my sister probably you would be sleeping in a bush somewhere in bayelsa. In her case a very good slap is normal but beating her that's very bad of you nigga. Just pray that the girl dosent retaliate caise Girls no matter how little can be deadly.

You wouldn't do shyt boy.

So you'll tell me you won't even use your own brain to analyase first and see your own sister was a silly little wretch deserving of consequence for intentionally destroying someone's property.
What would that teach your sister?

Later they will say it is the OP that is the animal that acts without thinking.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by studyineu: 7:46am On Mar 05, 2012
@2buff,
Ok I won't do a shit, that's nice bt pray u no try dat kind stuff on ma onli sis then u go understand wot it means
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2012
And you'll encourage her to be breaking people's things and possibly killing other people abi?

you're obviously not a think-before-action guy yourself. your kind would probably kill a woman who pushes your buttons before you even know what is going on.
You haven't met the "right" kind of woman yet to change your opinion  smiley

I recommend you hook up with a girl like methodman's girlfriend
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by studyineu: 7:50am On Mar 05, 2012
2buff, am the only one qualified to beat her if she breaks ur property I go replace am if you want but I will do the beating myself when she comes back. Apart from me no other nigga is qualified to beat her.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 05, 2012
^^ what a child grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Dudugirl01(f): 7:51am On Mar 05, 2012
And this made front page because? Clap for yourself, you're a hero, now! *smh*
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by olalekan91(m): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2012
ur composition{grammatically} leaves little to be desired,
ha beating a woman is absurd, although she merited that treatment, u should have been lenient, she is just anoda womanliness
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 05, 2012
Its a kinda tough one but really sometimes if one is not careful enough u might end killing, some of these dumb girls

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25)

Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! / How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.