Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,048 members, 7,863,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

I Beat My Girl Today - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat My Girl Today (35040 Views)

Have You Forked A Girl Today? / I Saw The Most Good-looking Ethiopian Guy With His Girl Today / My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 05, 2012
2buff:

^^ guy drop am before she go make you commit murder ooo.
Read the post of one guy called methodman who posted a couple pages back.

Crase dey their gender well well and if she is not discarded or is left un-checked, will only grow like a cancer.

breezy147:

@ Killz

If you want to know about the threat to life.

You can scroll back and read METHODMAN's post.
Its good for your hypocritical behind

Please can u tell me the page number? i tried looking for it once and could no find it
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 9:51am On Mar 05, 2012
991:

@kills
"It's either you are for, or against the motion. Stop changing lanes"

yet you call supporters idiots, THAT is out of your anger on what the supporters are saying and that act of anger makes me believe that you are so unrealistic. why don't you just ignore calling people idiots as you would ignore ur girl and walk away as you CLAIM.
Hehe. I know you'll leave the issue and digress. . . Typical. When i said changing lanes, i wasn't talking to you now, was i?
What would you call a person who would not beat his girlfriend, but advises another to beat his girlfriend? i dont know about you, but i call them idiots! wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 05, 2012
pannyman:

Many people here say the guy should have just walked away in the face of such extreme provocation. I laugh,  Its obvious they have not been in such a situation before, and I know that the medicine for such a violent woman is "fire for fire'' because if a guy walks away the woman will see him as a weakling and her violent tendencies will only get worse. Next time she will think twice if the idea enters her head to vent her anger in such a way.

+100
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 05, 2012
@killz

the world is already a better place, STOP calling people offensive names. you sound very opposite of what you solicit
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Vansnickers: 9:54am On Mar 05, 2012
People here should leave  their "holier than thou" Attitudes at the Door of the Thread. SMH
Things like this happen, I don't support what he did but it is obvious from his Post that the Chic pushed him to his Boiling Point and he lost his Mind.

@op

I advise you to learn how to control your Anger in extremely difficult Situations, it may be hard but it's necessary.
Perfect control of Anger is what separates the Men from the Boys.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2012
any man who is easily angered stands more chances of beating a woman, if another person's comment could provoke you to the extent of calling people nasty names, then i think the OP is more HUMAN than you.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 05, 2012
The first thing I told my roomies in school was: "Nobody touches my gadgets." My mum knows that, my dad knows that, my cousins know that. And seeing as I spent over 100k on my CrackBerry, you'd better have a surgeon on speed-dial.
_
That said, if my partner (that I'm crazy 'bout) were to smash my phone, or my laptop, or my tab, honestly? I really don't know what I'd do. But I'd know not to ignore them. I've watched a lot of movies to know that procrastinating on having a discussion isn't always the best thing to do.
_
That said, I don't think I'd hit my partner. I wouldn't wanna be hit by them.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 05, 2012
Killz

I'm not here to batter words with you cuz I just got banned after idiotic cowards like you reported me but still I feel Its not safe to permit a mad dog like you to be unleashed to the society.

If you have any schooling in your background it dosnt take much common sense to differentiate the context behind my situation and that one you just quoted.

Different context get it?

You seem to be good at nothing except sucking gay dicks like yours with your albino rotten tongue.

Yeah I just did it again. Hit the 'report to moderator button' and have me banned again.

Goat!!
No offense.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by horny4u(f): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2012
I will never condone a man beating a woman, or violence by any party for that matter.

However

Your GF should not have thrown the phone , she needs to get a hold on her anger 2 becos she will just be getting beaten.

Being an adult  is being able to control your emotions, my hubby has thrown my phone at the wall before but i did not beat him up and he did not beat me up, when all settled i got his phone and he got mine, grin grin grin grin

Laugh apart if she was your teenage daughter na so you go beat her t ;to satisfaction or your mum

Act next time not React
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 10:03am On Mar 05, 2012
breezy147:

Killz

I'm not here to batter words with you cuz I just got banned after idiotic cowards like you reported me but still I feel Its not safe to permit a mad dog like you to be unleashed to the society.

If you have any schooling in your background it dosnt take much common sense to differentiate the context behind my situation and that one you just quoted.

Different context get it?

You seem to be good at nothing except sucking gay Joysticks like yours with your albino rotten tongue.

Yeah I just did it again. Hit the 'report to moderator button' and have me banned again.

Goat!!
No offense.
grin grin grin grin
Girlfriend Beater. You can kill for a damned phone. Ode. Beat your mother too if she makes you angry grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 05, 2012
Ignore all trolls. cheesy cheesy Killz has always been one of them. He threatens the same women he claims to "never hit" over even the most silly things.
I JUST KNOW killz would actually choke a b[i]i[/i]tch in real life if she so much as called him a "rat-looking, disgusting albino"  grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 10:12am On Mar 05, 2012
2buff:

Ignore all trolls. cheesy cheesy Killz has always been one of them. He threatens the same women he claims to "never hit" over even the most silly things.
[b]I JUST KNOW killz [/b]would actually choke a b[i]i[/i]tch in real life if she so much as called him a "rat-looking, disgusting albino"  grin grin grin
You know sh[i]i[/i]t! wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Kanmiboy(m): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2012
@killz who told u destroyin some property is nt a criminal.its tagged malicious or willful damaged if u dont n u could b held up 4dat, gud job jare u do well 4samplin ur babe ova smachin ur new tear ruba bold4 e eazy
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2012
2BUFF

You know KILLZ is not just 'one of them'

He is actually 99% feminine.

Men Bleep him in the asss.
You can see the signs written all over him that he has been through so much in the hands of men.

Anywayz its good he(or is it she) has his own opinion well taken.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Kaybaba5(m): 10:24am On Mar 05, 2012
@OP, i know that everybody is entitled to his his/her opinion, at 0P, have been saying the same things about your situation that i will neva raise my hand to beat my woman and cos you hav done it. have learnt many tins from your mistake. for now i can say its mistake. though you have learnt your lesson. in my own view it is not ideal to be beaten woman. so pls next time try to control your anger. i will advise not to try to call her for now. give her sometimes and try to apologise to her , i hope she will accept your apology.and things will come back to normal
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 10:26am On Mar 05, 2012
Kanmiboy:

@killz who told u destroyin some property is nt a criminal.its tagged malicious or willful damaged if u dont n u could b held up 4dat, gud job jare u do well 4samplin ur babe ova smachin ur new tear ruba bold4 e eazy
Of course it's criminal. Does that justify committing another crime?

2BUFF

You know KILLZ is not just 'one of them'

He is actually 99% feminine.

Men bleep him in the asss.
You can see the signs written all over him that he has been through so much in the hands of men.

Anywayz its good he(or is it she) has his own opinion well taken.
Bro, you need to see 2buff first, and all the signs written over him. . . wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Temix(m): 10:32am On Mar 05, 2012
Women! Cant live with them, cant live without them! This exact thing happened to me last month with the difference that i didnt beat her and she destroyed more. I don't even know how i restrained myself, she destroyed my watch i just bought for abt 50k naira! Destroyed my fone, now all my contacts are gone, the most painful part was i just got a text that morning from a company giving me details to take an online job test, needlessly 2 say i lost that info,she was even jumping on my laptop bag 2 damage my laptop,smh! I think God held me back cos if i had lifted my hand, it would have bin too difficult 2 stop! 2weeks after this, am still annoyed that i didnt atleast slap her but to be a real man, you just have to contain your anger and find other outlets than beating her! Having said this, some girls need beating sha, them be real witch!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 05, 2012
@Temix
sorry 4 ur loss. but are you still with this girl? if yes then pls start preparing ur WILL earlier. her next target may be ur head. no offense just a piece of advice.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 05, 2012
@Temix, why the heck didn't you at least grab her and shake the crap out of her. Like neck-breakable shaking till she starts crying then throw her bish-arse on the floor?

You DO NOT watch a woman damage your stuff and just stand there. Now she think you a bish nigga and will probably do it again, if not to you, then to the next sorry dude that gets with her.
Education on boundaries is prime.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by SamMilla1(m): 10:57am On Mar 05, 2012
@ killz
After reading some of your posts, i really want answers to questions like :
is it when your life is threathened that you have the right to beat your girlfried ?
- what level of life threatening situation does one have the right to beat the girlfriend ?
Do you have to wait until the girl throws an iron or acid @ you before you do something ?
Now nobody enjoys beating his girlfriend but what would you have done if it was an irreplaceable certificate hanging on the wall that she tore ? Or set your house or car ablaze?
Like i said earlier, i dont support beating anybody whether man or woman but sometimes it is necessary. You just have to be sensible.
I was in a friends house in Amsterdam one afternoon when the girlfriend got angry and threw the remote control at the TV. The tele cracked and the guy did nothing. He asked me what i would have done in the same situation and i told him, i would have sent the babe packing. He then said that they have dated for over 8 years and that he sent her out more than 6 times but they usually end up together again. Then i told her to do some slapping and see if that works since they cant stay apart. Guess what, it worked.8-). The girl loved her skin so much and after sustaining a few bruises after the beating, the destructive anger demon left her for good.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by SamMilla1(m): 10:58am On Mar 05, 2012
Deleted, double posting
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by dabrake(m): 10:58am On Mar 05, 2012
@op, i still support you die. if i were in your shoes, i'ld have crippled her. what nonsense? why you go smash my phone?? even if na nokia3310, you have no right to smash it. nonsense. you have no idea how angry i am while typing this. i'm even wondering why you went apologizing to her. nonsense. now, your next step is to dump her rugged jagajaga arse. nonsense.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 11:00am On Mar 05, 2012
2buff are we still on this matter?   shocked
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by pannyman(m): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2012
@Temix. I bet your girl has been bragging to all her friends about how she "showed" you.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Konjour(m): 11:13am On Mar 05, 2012
grin grin grin How bored do folks get? So what does the OP intend to get/achieve

by opening a thread to announce that he has just beat his girlfriend? WTF

@OP,are you looking for some reprimand,praise,or advice of what nature exactly?

BTW i didnt bother reading 17 pages of recycled abuses and tripe i presume.

I expect another thread to spring up soon: I made up and out with my girlfriend,

Even the OP is feeling some remorse,a'int it supposed to be something personal? SMH
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by stephen121(f): 11:17am On Mar 05, 2012
Its normal to get angry, but beating up a girl to that point, na wa o, You could have walked out on her,  Apololgize to her and tell her how sorry you are, when you guys are back together you can raise the issue and tell her to control her self when she's angry. Beating a woman is not the right way to resolve issuess.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by dabrake(m): 11:18am On Mar 05, 2012
all these guys/girls defending the girl, i hope something like this happens. @op, you nor even try sef. when me and my girl quarelled, i just boot my system, craay earpiece connect for ear, play reminisce "kako bi chicken," volume @ 100%, open netbeans IDE straight begin dey code my java. if dem born your papa left yansh well, come try something stupid and you for know how far. inside my own house again na him you wan turn rambo. thunder fire your destiny. mi na real african man and i go be african man till i die
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 11:19am On Mar 05, 2012
@ killz
After reading some of your posts, i really want answers to questions like :
is it when your life is threathened that you have the right to beat your girlfried ?
- what level of life threatening situation does one have the right to beat the girlfriend ?
Do you have to wait until the girl throws an iron or acid @ you before you do something ?
If my life is threatened, i'll leave the relationship. . . Simple. No beating her, apologizing and then sticking to her again. What if it reoccurs? Beat her again, and apologize? For how long?
You don't resort to violence to resolve matters. . . No matter what! When you are angry, you could destroy something more valuable. His life was not at stake when she smashed the phone on the ground, but her life was at stake when he started beating her up. There could have been casualties, but in his anger he failed to see that the situation could go from bad -smashed phone- to worse -dead girlfriend-. Acting under the influence of anger is never the best. She smashed his phone out of anger, and he beat her out of anger, so who corrects who? Who's the bigger? Are you in anyway encouraging an abusive relationship? Beating up a girl for her to understand? What happened to walking away from an abusive relationship? Must you use violence, especially when you know you are physically stronger than the lady? What do you stand to gain. . . For emphasis, his life was NOT at stake as a result of the smashed phone, but her own life was, as a result of the merciless beating. He beat her till he was satisfied! What if internal bleeding occurs? Or worse? Wont he be termed a murderer? Would anyone remember the smashed phone?

It all depends on what you value the most, human life or replaceable properties. . . Choice is yours. but i wont allow anyone con me into believing that physical violence against another human is the way to go. If it was a girl that beat up a boy, ill support the boy. if it was a boy that beat up a fellow boy, i'll support the boy that was beaten up. This is not just because a lady was involved, but because Violence was used as a means to solve a problem. . . Hope you catch my drift!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by methodman(m): 11:23am On Mar 05, 2012
@ odiaero, You can read my post on page 14. Cheers!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by deavicky(m): 11:25am On Mar 05, 2012
sorry poster i really feel your pain but it is good you gave her that military training, so that next time, she will know her limit. if not, if you marry her, and something like that arise tomorrow when you are eating she wouldn't mind puring the hot food on you. thanks boy beat her for every wrong she does because she has open the doors of beating
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by godisgr8(m): 11:29am On Mar 05, 2012
First of all, it wasn't right for your girlfriend to smash your phone, but then, it was even more wrong for you to beat her. Remember the saying, "Two wrongs can't make a right."

Next time she provokes you, I suggest you be a bit more calm, women are generally like that.

Shallom!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by SamMilla1(m): 11:33am On Mar 05, 2012
@killz
why do we beat a child if he or she steals something ?
I m sure you recieved some beatings from your parents or teachers for doing something wrong. I did and i m sure 98% of nigerians born in nigeria did. It is called training here. The op merely trained his girl. Violence has different degrees remember. There are different kinds of beatings. Americans go to war to correct some things remember. People get killed and things become better as a result.
Walking out of a relationship because ur phone was smashed makes you a coward. How many times will you walk out of a relationship/marriage if your property gets damaged by an angry companion ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25)

What's Your Worst First Date Experience? / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.