Stats: 3,165,452 members, 7,861,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

I Beat My Girl Today - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat My Girl Today (35037 Views)

Have You Forked A Girl Today? / I Saw The Most Good-looking Ethiopian Guy With His Girl Today / My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2012
SAM

Its actually about 4 million repoerted cases every year in USA alone for you to know how grave it is
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2012
KISS MY WHOLE ARSE KILLZ! angry angry grin grin grin
angry angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^ You've always wanted to. Enjoy and use lots of tongue undecided
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2012
~Killz~:

angry angry

I sorry suga, that was a typo.  grin grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2012
2buff:

^^ You've always wanted to. Enjoy and use lots of tongue undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I sorry suga, that was a typo.  grin grin grin grin
I thought as much. . .
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2012
=topic=884556.msg10335706#msg10335706 date=1330971839]
IF A GIRL BREAKS YOUR PHONE AND YOU DID NOTHING, HAHAHAHAHAHA, TRUST ME SHE WILL DO SOMETHING BIGGER BECAUSE SHE IS DEFINITELY GOING TO GET ANGRY ANOTHER DAY)
[quote][/quote]u are on point
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2012
(IF A GIRL BREAKS YOUR PHONE AND YOU DID NOTHING, HAHAHAHAHAHA, TRUST ME SHE WILL DO SOMETHING BIGGER BECAUSE SHE IS DEFINITELY GOING TO GET ANGRY ANOTHER DAY)
Not if you end the relationship. . . wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by SamMilla1(m): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2012
@killz
and here comes my question again.
How many will you end simply because your partner got angry and misbehaved ? Rememeber they all misbehave when they get angry but some misbehaves more than others,

Some smash phones, some tell you something that will torment you for the rest of yoiur life (i hate that one most). Some go and Bleep your friends, some smash car windshields, some even lock you outside for coming back late and the worst is that you can never tell until you get deeply involved. Gosh, someone need some slapping.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^
What kind of person are you if you keep attracting the wrong sorts? wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by yuzedo: 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2012
I couldn't go thru all the pages sef. . The hypocrisy is disgusting!
Cause = Effect. Action = Reaction.
That is a very stupid girl! She obviously has NO respect for the guy. Can Remi Tinubu or the fictional Don Corleone's wife throw their husband's phone on the floor regardless of what he did? She get liver na! If na soldiier she for try her luck?! If na me eh, I for use blow paralyze her mawfuckkin' arm. Turn her into a fawkin' paraplegic, next time she no go get hand to throw anytin.
As for all the brown-nosing idio.ts, y'all saying he should walk away? Yeah, for how long? Y'all just admitting the foolishness of the female sex. Allowed to make trouble but can't stand the heat. Cool story!
Fuckin' girls play the weaker sex card when it favors them. If a boy threw my phone on the floor, he better be 1000pounds heavier than me for me not to sock his bloody nose! And if my sister was stupid enough to be so uncouth, mannerless and rash, well, I'll buy her sunshades to hide the black-eye.you don't go looking for trouble outside and expect to get fought for. EVERYONE should have self-respect and avoid drama. ACTION = REACTION.
2buff, I see u nuqqa. . U keep it real from thread to thread. . Respect!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by kizito96(m): 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2012
Good Job, Most Nigeria Girls take Love for weakness
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by isalegan2: 12:13am On Mar 06, 2012
breezy147:

Lolz

I'm giving her time you know.

She has finally picked to patiently hear whatever I've got to say and all my apologies and when I was done she just drop the call without saying a word.

It was a shock. I've gotten over mine since. She'll get over hers too eventually.

lol.  You're as clueless as you are quick-tempered.  She is going to ruin you but good!  hahahaha. "She'll get over hers eventually."  hahahahaha.  She's either scheming to have you jumped by area boys, or she's going to chop off your willie the next time she comes over.  grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by dayokanu(m): 12:21am On Mar 06, 2012
Thats why you need to start smoking weed.

If your eyes were bloodshot, WOULD SHE HAVE THE LIVER TO EVEN LOOK YOU FOR EYES?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by coogar: 12:42am On Mar 06, 2012
Sam Milla:

I have been doing a research on domestic violence. The rate at which men kill their wives or wives kill their men is too high in USA and Europe. Do you know why: each time one misbehaves out of anger, the other one does nothing because there is a law that says - dont beat her or him, dont shout at her or him. Then it happens again. A phone gets smashed. A TV gets broken, a car gets burnt, someone gets locked out in the cold etc etc and the anger piles up to the neck. What happens next is that the whole anger comes up once, the retentive memory pushes out everything it has been storing into one mad rush and someone gets killed. Months after the killer must have lived in prison, he or she still cant accept any blame,
Now the reason why we dont kill our wives down here is that when they misbehave, you treat the incident instantly and that goes off your head, (IF A GIRL BREAKS YOUR PHONE AND YOU DID NOTHING, HAHAHAHAHAHA, TRUST ME SHE WILL DO SOMETHING BIGGER BECAUSE SHE IS DEFINITELY GOING TO GET ANGRY ANOTHER DAY)

pent-up anger!
you are right on the money. . . .
unfortunately, some hypocrites would be here spewing asinine comments that ooze sheer idiocy.

if a girl breaks my phone - she would break a jaw.
an eye for an eye - a tooth for a tooth.
if she feels like breaking anything, her father's head would be a good starting point.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 06, 2012
If a girl breaks your phone, she looses you. Then afterward you reflect on what happened and try to learn what your part was in the whole matter. IMO
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by ektbear: 2:38am On Mar 06, 2012
coogar:

pent-up anger!
you are right on the money. . . .
unfortunately, some hypocrites would be here spewing asinine comments that ooze sheer idiocy.

if a girl breaks my phone - she would break a jaw.
an eye for an eye - a tooth for a tooth.
if she feels like breaking anything, her father's head would be a good starting point.

wow lol
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by SAFO(m): 2:56am On Mar 06, 2012
dayokanu:

Thats why you need to start smoking weed.

If your eyes were bloodshot, WOULD SHE HAVE THE LIVER TO EVEN LOOK YOU FOR EYES?

grin grin . . . . . priceless
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 4:06am On Mar 06, 2012
The wickedness some people are spewing on this thread is very overwhelming. Some people can even kill
their neighbour, because of material things. The heart of men is really desperately wicked. Gosh! If 75% of Nigerian guys here can make such wicked and bizarre statement all because of a phone, I wonder how they operate in their everyday lives. Its feels so sad to see a lot of people without the word 'LOVE' instilled in their hearts, agape or romantic love. Awwww!!!! So sad!

Am not referring to anyone in particular mind y'all, its just a general observation.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 4:24am On Mar 06, 2012
Blame it on broke-assness :d
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by IZUKWU(m): 6:55am On Mar 06, 2012
What a thread. Have i learnt anything from here. yes i have and i hope you have. Anger does not do a good work.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2012
Lolz @ Goldieluck

Agape love?

Even the bible says in the end times the love of many turn cold.

You are right with your observation but you know guys are just free liberal creations. We are defined by the actions of our women.

Go to female forums and observe how almost all ladies have lost it then you will know where the rot you observed in men actually sprang from
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by dabrake(m): 8:51am On Mar 06, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i hate liars, f[b]uc[/b]k love, I'm tired of trying. girls are truly deuces
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by ndahbros1: 9:07am On Mar 06, 2012
I pity all these plate-washers, nannies, street-cleaners, and unfortunates who got smuggled into the US for a lifetime of menial jobs and come here to spew rubbish.
What is ur status in d white man's land to guarantee ur protection even if a man slapped u ten times? Someone like Mrs. Chima who doesn't even hv legal papers wouldn't dare show her plate-washing face in d Police Station or she gets deported faster than u can say 'slap!'.
If the system were so meticulous, how come the incidence of spouse-beating is on a relentless increase. If d might of d US govt can eradicate it, and if deterrents are not enuf to curb it, is it a common fly like her who can do a tin about it even if it happened to her?

And as for Cherechy, na only u be lawyer? My dear, I will beat u blue and black and wait for u in court. U make it sound like u ar d judge urself. U tink d man won't hv any tin to say at all? Before u knew law, people hv been practising it.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by yuzedo: 9:21am On Mar 06, 2012
ndahbros1:
I pity all these plate-washers, nannies, street-cleaners, and unfortunates who got smuggled into the US for a lifetime of menial jobs and come here to spew rubbish.
What is ur status in d white man's land to guarantee ur protection even if a man slapped u ten times? Someone like Mrs. Chima who doesn't even hv legal papers wouldn't dare show her plate-washing face in d Police Station or she gets deported faster than u can say 'slap!'.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
FUCKIN' EPIC!!!! grin grin grin
I'll have you know Mrs. Chima is a graduate assistant at Harvard yo! Don't even trip playa! wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by dabrake(m): 9:26am On Mar 06, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^ ndahbros1
same way my kid sister usually brag 'cause she's studying law. later found out that her boy usually treat her as a piece of rag(beats her up over nothing, my sister will give him her books/pocket money and he will using it for his personal upkeep while she would be depending on me) yet, she talks to me as if she is the senior. one day, i just stormed her department, i brush am wan kill am. as for her boyfriend, i need not tell you what i did to him. lawyer my arse.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by ndahbros1: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2012
^^^^^
I am a lawyer myself, and I know female Magistrates who will come late to Court just because they hv to prepare their husbands' food. And let the guy not just be sick. That day no Court! All u will hear is dat u shd take a fresh date. That is why so many female lawyers here hv become veteran spinsters. Who wants to go near because of all this rubbish they spew? And ask them how much they have without d men that they seek to downgrade, I don't know. It is a simple matter: u file, I file.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by dabrake(m): 10:18am On Mar 06, 2012
^^^^
my meetings with foreign girls gives me hope of true love. as for most 9ja girls, . . . i better adopt 2 children. then i will continue my away runs
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2012
***Yawns*** The WAGBAN is congregating. . .
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by tellwisdom: 10:32am On Mar 06, 2012
killishi, you this gaytic donkey. shut your stinking mouth up. You aint making one iota of sense ever since you started this thread.

You are only fond of taking sides on the gurls so as to get a punny, which of course, na only cheap compliment u just dey pile up ever since u joined this forum angry angry #Mumu pikin, if the cheapest punny which is ONILA'S AND Freetoto, u never taste sad  sad
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by dabrake(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2012
tellwisdom:

killishi, you this gaytic donkey. shut your stinking mouth up. You aint making one iota of sense ever since you started this thread.

You are only fond of taking sides on the gurls so as to get a punny, which of course, na only cheap compliment u just dey pile up ever since u joined this forum angry angry #Mumu pikin, if the cheapest punny which is ONILA'S AND
Freecocoa, u never taste sad  sad

bro, freecocoa can only introduce him to her friends as "my nairaland friend". freecocoa is good enough for denzel washington
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by tellwisdom: 10:51am On Mar 06, 2012
Oh, bro im sorry. Now i get wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25)

Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! / How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing?