Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,317 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

I Beat My Girl Today - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat My Girl Today (34955 Views)

Have You Forked A Girl Today? / I Saw The Most Good-looking Ethiopian Guy With His Girl Today / My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Cloak: 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2012
If any girlfriend of mine breaks any of my electronic devices, and i cherish my e-devices a lot, i wouldn't even go near her at that instance because if i did, it would be her death since my anger is uncontrollable but since i wouldn't beat a woman or ever intend to, as they are not worth it, i would simply call up the police to bundle her out of my house and buy me my phone back plus compensations for all the lost data and after that, the relationship is over as i have never been attracted to violent women.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ada

Oh your daughter is only being childish. That's a different situation.

But have you ever scolded your daughter before and she gets angry and grabs your hubby,s laptop and smashes it to pieces (like methodman's ex) or she grabs his car keys and flushes it down the toilet all in protest that you scolded her.

Ok I know you would still pet her and tell your your hubby 'darling leave her alone its just a laptop we'll get another" right?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2012
ada24:

what is there to understand - she broke his phone he beat her up - did I miss anything out.

A mature man just ignores the woman - trust me nothing hurts and makes a woman go mad than this.[size=15pt] A phone (no matter how costly) can be replaced a human being can not (if he had killed her)
[/size]
[size=20pt]do you know how many time my daughter has messed up my phones - i will now beat her cos of simple phone - chei. [/size]
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by ada24: 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2012
i still think its wrong to beat a grown adult over a phone.

my 2 cents and I will leave it at that as I have made my point. Maybe u should address the issue that started the initial misunderstanding cos if you had done that in another country you would be cooling off in a cell and not in front of ur computer telling the world your training to become a wife beater
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by JUO(m): 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2012
my brother u will see more of the action
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2012
Yes maam

Point taken
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2012
Its not as if tthe phone got destroyed after it was smashed. Its obvious that the OP hasn't learnt anything yet, he continues claiming he's right about his actions. Anyways each to their own.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2012
^
Ok if the fone got destroyed and all the business contacts flies away painfully then the action is justified is that what you are saying Goldie?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by tellwisdom: 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2012

my 2 cents and I will leave it at that as I have made my point. Maybe u should address the issue that started the initial misunderstanding cos if you had done that in another country you would be cooling off in a cell and not in front of ur computer telling the world your training to become a wife beater

Try that with me and you have your 2 teeth removed. angry angry

Abi oloshii nie ni?? angry angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by alpontif(m): 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2012
@goldie, you made a lot of sense, so does the OP, one of you doesn't have to be wrong, for the other to be right.let us remember that we are but humans, sensitive, emotional, psychologically influenced creatures, and unless carefully premeditated before hand, nobody can really say what can happen under the influence of shocking Anger, which was a direct result of carefully controlled boiling emotions, the smashing only served as a catalyst for a violent reaction that was just barely controllable, it can happen to anybody, and the OP was not claiming he was right in beating up a woman(who, no matter how inordinately senseless they may become, must never, under controlled situations, be assaulted), even though the act of the lady in question demands instant judgement, we all know justice can be ethically unstable atimes, especially privately meted justice, but the OP is remorseful, and can therefore be xcused for the ''crime'' in question, as long as another BB aint smashed out,
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by tellwisdom: 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2012
Alponthief, stop flattering the poor gurl sad sad
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Ekiti1: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2012
This thread, hmm. . .
These are the salien points:
-they were havin an argument.
-op decided to ping with his phone to avoid further heated arguments
-the girl decided to get his attention by collecting the phone and smashing it
Now to all the feminists (chima, killz & co);
If you are having an argument with your man/woman will u break/smash their belongings just to get their attention?
If you are an advocte of this type of behaviour, I wonder the type of upbringing you people have.
Dont get me wrong, wha the op did was wrong but hey, he acted out of provocation!
What type of girl breaks her man properties in annoyance? All the men (women wrapper) supporting this girl would have done worse in the same situation! I hate hypocrites!
For those saying if it was their sister they will do and undo, dnt try that bul.shit with me.
Finally, @Op what you did was wrong but Itz good feeling remorseful for what u did.
@2buff, harakiri, natasha thumbs up. I like the way you guys presented your case(s).
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2012
ada24:

my 2 cents and I will leave it at that as I have made my point. Maybe u should address the issue that started the initial misunderstanding cos if you had done that in another country you would be cooling off in a cell and not [size=66pt]in front of ur computer telling the world your training to become a wife beater[/size]

Haba. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2012
breezy147:

^
Ok if the fone got destroyed and all the business contacts flies away painfully then the action is justified is that what you are saying Goldie?

Did beating the girl[b] BRING BACK YOUR CONTACTS,[/b] you dumb arse?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ekiti1:

This thread, hmm. . .
These are the salien points:
-they were havin an argument.
-op decided to ping with his phone to avoid further heated arguments
-the girl decided to get his attention by collecting the phone and smashing it
Now to all the feminists (chima, killz & co);
If you are having an argument with your man/woman will u break/smash their belongings just to get their attention?
If you are an advocte of this type of behaviour, I wonder the type of upbringing you people have.
Dont get me wrong, wha the op did was wrong but hey, he acted out of provocation!
What type of girl breaks her man properties in annoyance? All the men (women wrapper) supporting this girl would have done worse in the same situation! I hate hypocrites!
For those saying if it was their sister they will do and undo, dnt try that bul.poo with me.
Finally, @Op what you did was wrong but Itz good feeling remorseful for what u did.
@2buff, harakiri, natasha thumbs up. I like the way you guys presented your case(s).

Hypocrite. In telling the OP that what he did was wrong, are you a feminist? And in your haste to type and paste, you failed to see the numerous times i said she was wrong. I guess it's safe to call you a feminist too, for saying the OP was wrong. . .Ode
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by alpontif(m): 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2012
@ tellwisdom, your sense of humor can cause wahala oooo, abeg i no dey flatter the babe oooo!, make person no con vex,smash my BB ooo,
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2012
Chima
Akata
Has poverty and idleness burnt off half of your brain?
Ofcourse I dont expect you to see that I was merely interpreting Goldie's previous comment with that post of mine you quoted.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2012
breezy147:

^

Go through my previous post, I never did claim your gf was right for smashing your phone.
My claims are and still is,
1. You wouldn't have pinged your BB in the middle of a heated arguement. It is very annoying thing to do.
2. You would have walked away at the initial stage, which would have prevented you from beating your girl.
3. I don't condone battering in any form, both from a male to a female or vice versa.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2012
breezy147:

Chima
Akata
Has poverty and idleness burnt off half of your brain?
Ofcourse I dont expect you to see that I was merely interpreting Goldie's previous comment with that post of mine you quoted.

You dumb bush ape, poverty caused you to beat a girl over an overly used OUT OF STYLE Blackberry.  grin grin grin grin

You have been talking about you have a job, but you are online FOR MORE THAN FIVE HOURS talking about your riding in a benz.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Were you that nigga on TLC's No scrub video?   Riding in the passenger seat claiming that your ride.  grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by akin101: 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2012
the guy try o,
he has the time to go and beg her,

me i no go even get that kind time,

its women like op's girlfriend and mrs chima that are destiny destroyers,
they lack complete control over their emotions,
they will just drown you with insipid cra.ppy s.hit
so called adults that behave like petulant children,

men, i d put da bit.ch in line quick
no need for violence, there are worse things than that jo.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2012
Killz!!!! I got your damn offline message! You are so wrong! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2012
Yea Goldie darling.

You point has been well understood even before our past exchange that prompted you to report me to the moderator to get banned.

You know you dont condone it atall you claim now yet earlier you were the same person that said something like 'a little slap would have been okay'
Right?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Doptimist2: 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2012
@OP,
I knw how you felt as at the time of the incident but still its not justifiable for the beating you gave her especially when you said you beat her till you were satisfied. You need to work on your temperament.

Other the other hand, in as much as some peeps here claim its devilish and satanic to beat a girl (you love) and you shld get anger management lessons, i think this same course outline shld also be administered to the ladies. They really need to take the courses serious.

Some anti-girl beating pals here sound just the reverse of what they write. They claim that they can never lay their hands on a lady yet the way the sound at other guys show who they really are. They recommend walking away yet they can't walk away from a simple discussion like this that will bring war talk and even rendering abuses on fellow humans. I really doubt if most of them could really walk away.

Two wrongs they say can't make any right, you two were wrong, even the manner at Which peeps here are pointing out where you failed, they are equally wrong.

As it is written, he who has no sin should cast the first stone, Go ahead and talk the Hell out of him and abuse him. I'M OUT FOR GOOD
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2012
Hahaha
AKATA

It doesnt matter if I'm the one in that video or what matters is there are more important things to inside that empty low-life akata brain than words about benz that I typed hours ago.
No offense
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Ekiti1: 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2012
You just confirmed my suspicion. No need exchanging words with you
~Killz~:

Hypocrite. In telling the OP that what he did was wrong, are you a feminist? And in your haste to type and paste, you failed to see the numerous times i said she was wrong. I guess it's safe to call you a feminist too, for saying the OP was wrong. . .Ode
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Killz!!!!  I got your damn offline message!   You are so wrong!  grin grin grin grin grin
Like i said, stick to whitney, else if i'm in attendance and you chose igbo, i'll choose that time to take a piss! grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2012
~Killz~:

Like i said, stick to whitney, else if i'm in attendance and you chose igbo, i'll choose that time to take a piss! grin grin grin

KISS MY WHOLE ARSE KILLZ! angry angry grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Ekiti1: 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2012
Word!

D-optimist:

Some anti-girl beating pals here sound just the reverse of what they write. They claim that they can never lay their hands on a lady yet the way the sound at other guys show who they really are. They recommend walking away yet they can't walk away from a simple discussion like this that will bring war talk and even rendering abuses on fellow humans. I really doubt if most of them could really walk away. . . .

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2012
Report you Why on earth would I do that? That means I would report everyone I argued
With on here? Hell no! I don't take NL to that extent, everyone is entitled to whatever opinion.

Yes a slap is better than beating/hitting someone to a state of stupor. A slap would have brought back some senses. But nevertheless, the deed has been done, hope we all learn one or two things from this very lenghty arguement.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by BABE3: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2012
Goldieluks:

Report you Why on earth would I do that? That means I would report everyone I argued
With on here? Hell no! I don't take NL to that extent, everyone is entitled to whatever opinion.

Yes a slap is better than beating/hitting someone to a state of stupor. A slap would have brought back some senses. But nevertheless, the deed has been done, hope we all learn one or two things from this very lenghty arguement.

LOL. Interesting stance. grin I agree with you.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by SamMilla1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2012
I have been doing a research on domestic violence. The rate at which men kill their wives or wives kill their men is too high in USA and Europe. Do you know why: each time one misbehaves out of anger, the other one does nothing because there is a law that says - dont beat her or him, dont shout at her or him. Then it happens again. A phone gets smashed. A TV gets broken, a car gets burnt, someone gets locked out in the cold etc etc and the anger piles up to the neck. What happens next is that the whole anger comes up once, the retentive memory pushes out everything it has been storing into one mad rush and someone gets killed. Months after the killer must have lived in prison, he or she still cant accept any blame,
Now the reason why we dont kill our wives down here is that when they misbehave, you treat the incident instantly and that goes off your head, (IF A GIRL BREAKS YOUR PHONE AND YOU DID NOTHING, HAHAHAHAHAHA, TRUST ME SHE WILL DO SOMETHING BIGGER BECAUSE SHE IS DEFINITELY GOING TO GET ANGRY ANOTHER DAY)
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Martini101(m): 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2012
My recommendation. Breezy and Mr{s} Chima. Make una arrange a nice special make out session cos that would be d solution to this una prolonged argument! Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24)

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down / How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.