Stats: 3,165,556 members, 7,861,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

I Beat My Girl Today - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat My Girl Today (35039 Views)

Have You Forked A Girl Today? / I Saw The Most Good-looking Ethiopian Guy With His Girl Today / My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by forkadict(m): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2012
dabrake:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i break men bones and i do that convincingly. admit the fact that the girl goofed!!!!!!!!!! op might but that is why this is a forum(we all have different ideas). instead, the real wicked men decided to play the hypocrite. how can people defend her well, we all have our opinions. i'm no silly nigga. i would have cracked her bones

Mrs, Chima:

Sure you do liar.   wink

^^^^^ Wetin you mean? You no know say the guy na jackie Chan brother?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2012
ndahbros1:

@ Mrs. Chima:

We all know that when it comes to a verbal war, no man can ever win a woman. So I'm not trying to 'win' u here.

The smartest thing you said ever.  wink   I know you want to hit the computer screen.   grin

Keep watching my posts.  wink   I am just getting warmed up.  cheesy
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by forkadict(m): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2012
ndahbros1:

@ Mrs. Chima:

We all know that when it comes to a verbal war, no man can ever win a woman. So I'm not trying to 'win' u here.

But I hv been following ur posts and I just laugh at the powers u assume u hv that make u untouchable. U ar in d US: u shd hv asked whether the man that beat the women is in US too. This is Nigeria where a man has NEVER gone to prison so far for domestic violence. It is even d female Police officers that will start callin u names. U boast a lot about wat u wud hv done and all that; how d OP beat d wrong chick.
Of course u ar drawing strength from d legal system of the US. Come Naija come sharp mouth. Let me know what u can do.
If u ar so powerful, there ar so many women here who suffer from domestic violence. Why don't u come down and jail all d men if it is that easy?
U dey white man land wen e be say woman get so much right, u dey sharp mouth. U for dey here dey sharp that mouth.
We have seen ur type. If u were my wife (God forbid), I[b][/b] will beat u and wait for rain to fall.
See u wen never fight ur fellow girl before dey come NL dey threaten man. We don see ur type tire!

Wetin you mean? You mean say Chima na devil? Why you no fit marry her? If to say na only Chima dey dis world wey never marry and you dey find wife, you no go marry her?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2012
Lolz @ NDABROS1

I don laff tire
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2012
fork adict:

^^^^^ Wetin you mean? You no know say the guy na jackie Chan brother?

I am saying there is a big difference between men and manbitches.  

You like my signature below?  wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2012
breezy147:

Lolz @ NDABROS1

I don laff tire

Keep laughing and waiting on your supporters. grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2012
fork adict:

Wetin you mean? You mean say Chima na devil? Why you no fit marry her? If to say na only Chima dey dis world wey never marry and you dey find wife, you no go marry her?

Why would a weak arse manbitch marry someone he can't control?   grin grin

He helped his daddy beat his mother.   lipsrsealed
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2012
^
Chima
Abeg go and sit down somewhere and brood over the way you were brought with no tangible morals and manners.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by forkadict(m): 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Why would a weak arse manbitch marry someone he can't control?   grin grin

He helped his daddy beat his mother.   lipsrsealed

LMAO. No further comments

Mrs, Chima:

I am saying there is a big difference between men and manbitches.  

You like my signature below?  wink

I like am die!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2012
breezy147:

^
Chima
Abeg go and sit down somewhere and brood over the way you were brought with no tangible morals and manners.

What are you going to do manbitch?  Hit me like you did your weak arse girlfriend?  grin grin

Make me BIATCH.   cheesy
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2012
[size=44pt]Brang it MANBITCHES! [/size]

Unlike you weak arse niggas, I don't need multiple chatters to fight ONE chatter. grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2012
Lolz at Chima

You know I can easily beat you black and blue, lock you up in a room and take the next available flight back to Nigeria my fatherland.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2012
Beat me? grin grin grin grin grin grin

That dumb arse chick sure the hell boost your self confidence! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2012
Haha

What does a no-brain akata like you know about self confidence?

All that talk about wood and kerosene is that it?

You need an upgrade
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2012
breezy147:

Haha

What does a no-brain akata like you know about self confidence?

All that talk about wood and kerosene is that it?

You need an upgrade

You know all about being a no-brain bush ape.   grin grin grin

All the no-brain akatas came from your blood line.   grin   What a waste.   grin

Upgrade? You beat a chick over a phone that has been out of style since 1999.

Nigga please.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by ocelot2006(m): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2012
Na wa o. Everyone wants to have the last say on this thread.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by dabrake(m): 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2012
ret[b]ar[/b]dedness is a disease. truss mi
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2012
No maam
I dont know.
I'm hearing it for the first time from you.
So go ahead no-brain akata and tell me more about how much of an hunched ape you greatgrand father was
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2012
No maam
I dont know.
So go ahead no-brain akata and tell me more about how much of an hunched ape you greatgrand father was
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2012
breezy147:

No maam
I dont know.

Ask your daddy were you adopted?  Stolen ape!  grin grin grin

You can't be Nigerian!  You are too damn vapid.   lipsrsealed

Are you East African? lipsrsealed
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2012
Quote.
Upgrade?  You beat a chick over a phone that has been out of style since 1999.

Hahaha
Chima
1999? I thought its been out of date since 1993?

You need extra cash?
Common you know what your akata sisters do.

I've got a bull dog here you can bleep.

Hurry.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2012
@killz
why do we beat a child if he or she steals something ?
I m sure you recieved some beatings from your parents or teachers for doing something wrong. I did and i m sure 98% of nigerians born in nigeria did. It is called training here. The op merely trained his girl. Violence has different degrees remember. There are different kinds of beatings.  Americans go to war to correct some things remember. People get killed and things become better as a result.
Walking out of a relationship because ur phone was smashed makes you a coward. How many times will you walk out of a relationship/marriage if your property gets damaged by an angry companion ?
You beat your child every time? Does your child steal something anytime? This analogy is pointless. is the OP's girlfriend a child? Did she steal anything? Ok, now, is the OP the father of the girl? Should you discipline any child that is not yours? Would you beat a child until you are satisfied? Another reason why the analogy is pointless. So what if the OP and girlfriend were not in Nigeria, would you still support the act of beating up a girlfriend? So you wont support him beating her up in America, but you'll support him beating her up in Nigeria? Shame on you! Training someone is by beating them? beating them until they bleed? Beating them to satisfaction?

He trained a girl you say? Can he use such training in America? if you answer no, then your analogy is baseless, and pointless. Americans go to war, but they haven't corrected NOTHING, pls dont go there and stick to the thread. WTF is the american military doing in this issue? You want to use that as a support of wife/girlfriend beating? Shame again.

Now, did you fall in love with a goat? Only a goat is that stubborn that you need to beat her up every time. Now again, what led to the provocation of the girlfriend? Did you bother to know? But you are in support of him beating her up. I'm not in support of her smashing the phone, two wrongs never make a right. Op had his own faults as well, but he'll never realize it if you keep supporting him beating up his gf. It will sadly continue to the woman he eventually marries. He'll beat her up at every provocation, and of course you'll support him, because it's in Nigeria, and it's called TRAINING!. Shame on you!

What the fcck do you mean how many times will i walk out of a relationship/marriage if my property get's damaged? Did i marry a lunatic? Are you implying all women are lunatics and will destroy my property, irrespective of who she is? So you will rather suggest i beat her up till satisfaction, and still stay with her? A lady who has show traits of psychosis in it's elemental stages?

Something must cause a quarrel before it get's heated to the extent of a lady destroying your property. Why don't you solve that problem to avoid weightier problems? Will you rather use violence to solve all issues? I take it to mean that you fight all the time someone makes you angry. If you don't fight and beat up anyone that makes you angry, but you are quick to beat up a woman for making you angry, you are a fccking coward and deserve an award.

Still LMAO at beating a woman = Training in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin There are a lot of half wits perambulating as Men in Nigeria if that is the case. . . grin

Relationships are not for idiots who resort to physical violence to resolve a problem. . .
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Okontami: 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2012
grin Ori gbogbo yin ope grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2012
breezy147:

Quote.
Upgrade?  You beat a chick over a phone that has been out of style since 1999.

Hahaha
Chima
1999? I thought its been out of date since 1993?

You need extra cash?
Common you know what your akata sisters do.

I've got a bull dog here you can bleep.

Hurry.

LMAO@need extra cash.  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Boo boo Blackberries are OUT OF STYLE.  But not in Nigeria I take it.  lipsrsealed
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2012
~Killz~:

You beat your child every time? Does your child steal something anytime? This analogy is pointless. is the OP's girlfriend a child? Did she steal anything? Ok, now, is the OP the father of the girl? Should you discipline any child that is not yours? Would you beat a child until you are satisfied? Another reason why the analogy is pointless. So what if the OP and girlfriend were not in Nigeria, would you still support the act of beating up a girlfriend? So you wont support him beating her up in America, but you'll support him beating her up in Nigeria? Shame on you! Training someone is by beating them? beating them until they bleed? Beating them to satisfaction?

He trained a girl you say? Can he use such training in America? if you answer no, then your analogy is baseless, and pointless. Americans go to war, but they haven't corrected NOTHING, pls dont go there and stick to the thread. WTF is the american military doing in this issue? You want to use that as a support of wife/girlfriend beating? Shame again.

Now, did you fall in love with a goat? Only a goat is that stubborn that you need to beat her up every time. Now again, what led to the provocation of the girlfriend? Did you bother to know? But you are in support of him beating her up. I'm not in support of her smashing the phone, two wrongs never make a right. Op had his own faults as well, but he'll never realize it if you keep supporting him beating up his gf. It will sadly continue to the woman he eventually marries. He'll beat her up at every provocation, and of course you'll support him, because it's in Nigeria, and it's called TRAINING!. Shame on you!

What the fcck do you mean how many times will i walk out of a relationship/marriage if my property get's damaged? Did i marry a lunatic? Are you implying all women are lunatics and will destroy my property, irrespective of who she is? So you will rather suggest i beat her up till satisfaction, and still stay with her? A lady who has show traits of psychosis in it's elemental stages?

Something must cause a quarrel before it get's heated to the extent of a lady destroying your property. Why don't you solve that problem to avoid weightier problems? Will you rather use violence to solve all issues? I take it to mean that you fight all the time someone makes you angry. If you don't fight and beat up anyone that makes you angry, but you are quick to beat up a woman for making you angry, you are a fccking coward and deserve an award.

Still LMAO at beating a woman = Training in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin There are a lot of half wits perambulating as Men in Nigeria if that is the case. . . grin

Relationships are not for idiots who resort to physical violence to resolve a problem. . .

Whew! I thought I was the only one that saw that poo!  I was laughing hard when I read that dumb poo. 

Would you beat your woman and children the same?  grin grin I bet them niggas wouldn't beat their non-African wives like children. lipsrsealed
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2012
Oh really?
Benz is out of style too.

Do you own one?

Get your rotten ass up your that seat and computer your husband bought with hard earned sweat.

Its time for you to become something important in life my dear akata sister.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2012
I can't believe my grandma is asking for oat-fufu n ora soup for breakfast. Help anyone
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2012
breezy147:

Oh really?
Benz is out of style too.

Do you own one?

Get your rotten Bottom up your that seat and computer your husband bought with hard earned sweat.

Its time for you to become something important in life my dear akata sister.

I am doing something ultra important-----SCOLDING YOUR VAPID ARSE.  tongue tongue

If a Blackberry is all you can afford then it is cool. No need to shed tears. kiss
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2012
I dont see any scolding here darling.

All i see if just another uncouth gold-digging akata whining and braying like a diseased donkey.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Whew! I thought I was the only one that saw that poo!  I was laughing hard when I read that dumb poo. 

Would you beat your woman and children the same?  grin grin  I bet them niggas wouldn't beat their non-African wives like children.  lipsrsealed
I wonder the kind of impression they are making if they keep making that statement. . .

"Wife beating in Nigeria is not an offence. . . We are only training our wives". . . Smh!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2012
Mrs. Chima sis what happened to your Taco Job?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2012
^
She tried to rape her boss!!
And got kicked out

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25)

Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! / How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70