Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

I Beat My Girl Today - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat My Girl Today (35043 Views)

Have You Forked A Girl Today? / I Saw The Most Good-looking Ethiopian Guy With His Girl Today / My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2012
You're looking for trouble homie
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2012
OP, THAT WAS THE SMARTEST THING TO DO. IF UR GF SMASHES UR BB 4 ON THE FLOOR, U SMASH HER HEAD AGAINST THE WALL. SIMPLES.

U DON'T NEED TO FEEL GUILTY, IT IS A LESSON ON HUMILITY AND SUBMISSION. WHEN SHE TRIES DAT NEXT TIME, THROW HER THROUGH THE WINDOWS OUTSIDE.
BY THE WAY, HOPE SHE FOOT THE BILLS FOR THE REPAIR OF THE PHONE? IF SHE DOESN'T, REPEAT THE LESSON AGAIN. IT HAS BEEN TINTILATED IN THE BOOK OF THE BOOKOSIS, IN THE BOOK OF 1ST TIMOTHY CHAPTER PETER VERSE PAUL, THAT AN AGBALAGBA WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN THE HEAD AND NEVER THE TAIL.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2012
REALITY101:

Mrs. Chima sis what happened to your Taco Job?

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin They hired you. tongue tongue
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2012
breezy147:

^
She tried to violation her boss!!
And got kicked out

At least I didn't get beat over an out of style phone vapid manbitch.  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2012
~Killz~:

I wonder the kind of impression they are making if they keep making that statement. . .

"Wife beating in Nigeria is not an offence. . . We are only training our wives". . . Smh!

Not a good one bro. 

Don't worry, I know OP is not Nigerian.  wink

Now I understand why most Africans are against adoption. lipsrsealed
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2012
No Mrs. Chima they didn't because of my food consuming record. How sad sad
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2012
Duh!!

You are trying to hard not to appear like a fooool.
Is your husband from sudan?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2012
breezy147:

Duh!!

You are trying to hard not to appear like a fooool.
Is your husband from sudan?

You are right, it is hard for me to be a fool. But you make being a fool so easy. wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2012
REALITY101:

No Mrs. Chima they didn't because of my food consuming record. How sad sad

And I had high hopes. lipsrsealed
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2012
How could I?

You mistake me for another no-brain akata?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2012
breezy147:

How could I?

You mistake me for another no-brain akata?

Nawl, it is hard to mistake dumb apes. You stick out like a sore thumb. wink

It has been fun, but I gotta go.  I be back to whoop your arse some more.   kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by SamMilla1(m): 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2012
Whatever the cause of the argument was, she had no reason to break the phone unless it belongs to her.
She deserved what she got. Here is not Europe or US where some silly laws were made to protect the weaker sex while no laws was made to  protect men from their verbal abuse.
Like i said, i cannot encourage anyone to beat anyone but we have our own laws down here.
Men practically do everything in marriage around here. Men pay for everything here. Women just sit down and brag about how rich their boyfriends or husbands are and when the money dries, shame wont let them control their mouth when talking to the same men. As a result, they become violent and the advice you get is not to beat them. Imagine after buying expensive phone for your GF, she will smarsh your own phone. Hahahahaha.  And because you made first class upper in anger management in school, you just smile at her, then go and buy another one because smarshing a phone is not life threatning. Crap. Someone has to be thought to behave somehow. Beating is just a method out of hundreds and it is the quickest one.:p
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2012
Monday morning mehn. . Gotto work to replace what went off on weekend. Cee yall n please keep the cat fight on
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2012
@OP
Go on ur knees and thank God that created you that it was not me. If it was me u laid hands on, wallahi u wudnt even be posting it on nairaland. No man born of woman can lay a finger on me. Say wetin? Hahahahaha. OMG,  d way its hurting me as if I was d one beaten. Kai, ur chic shud get a good lawyer, preferrably me.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by IZUKWU(m): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2012
Lol,@ upper credit at anger management.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2012
SAM

Even in US where they enforce those laws with 'agidi'
Its still not working.
I pasted a link earlier where millions of wife battery cases are still being handled by the law yearly and its not receding.
You know they are not allowed to beat kids there so they grow up rotten and the females become ill-mannered bitch.c.hes.
Tellme how can the law ever cope with the fast rising cases with more moral decadence creeping into that society?

Even their celebrities are not left out of wife battery.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2012
Lol @ Cherechy

Learn to control your own temper too.

That's what's important here
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by BABE3: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2012
breezy147:

Lol @ Cherechy

Learn to control your own temper too.

That's what's important here

Any update(s)?

Is she picking your calls yet?

What's going on?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by dabrake(m): 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2012
Cherechy:

@OP
Go on ur knees and thank God that created you that it was not me. If it was me u laid hands on, wallahi u wudnt even be posting it on nairaland. No man born of woman can lay a finger on me. Say wetin? Hahahahaha. OMG,   d way its hurting me as if I was d one beaten. Kai, ur chic shud get a good lawyer, preferrably me.
i have heard that countless times. my kid sister was fond of bragging about that not till the day i noticed her boyfriend usually violate her domestically. If not that i treated his F[b]uc[/b]kups, he would still have continued. that is what i noticed about 9ja girls. in a bid to sound tough, they forever remain timid. it is not by bragging. if it were me, u won't do anything. i give you  my word. even in a feminist court, i would tell the female judge this : "if you(the judge) had smashed my phone, i would have hit you harder. atleast, your skin will be tougher than my girl's own". so you actually encourage her to burst the phone. right? send me your bank acct. details let me send you some cash as flight ticket. let us have a little live practical here WRT to the entire topic and watch if i won't beat you the way klitschko beat samuel peter in 2010 to the extent that your daddy will see you and ask "did you, by any means, see cherechy around?".
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2012
Lolz

I'm giving her time you know.

She has finally picked to patiently hear whatever I've got to say and all my apologies and when I was done she just drop the call without saying a word.

It was a shock. I've gotten over mine since. She'll get over hers too eventually.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by dabrake(m): 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2012
dude, don't beg the chewing gum girl jooh. you are making it look as if you were wrong
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by BABE3: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2012
breezy147:

Lolz

I'm giving her time you know.

She has finally picked to patiently hear whatever I've got to say and all my apologies and when I was done she just drop the call without saying a word.

It was a shock. I've gotten over mine since. She'll get over hers too eventually.

Eya. Yall will be fine. She's learned her lesson; you've learned yours. She'll never do anything that will evoke you beating her again.

She can't possibility leave you. She picked your called; that's a good sign.  wink cheesy

Safe.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ah!!

Dabrake you know things are not like that. She's still my baby o
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2012
Gotten over yours? What do u mean? She beat u up too or gotten over the smashed phone?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2012
Shock of beating her the way I did
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by obxddon(m): 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2012
First of all God go punish all the eediots wey dey open mouth talk nonsense Hia abt the guy controlling his temper,
That Girl got what she deserved, That Kind person if you finally marry am the day wey e go vex na hammer e go take smash your head, or pour you hot water,

If Na me, I go smash her head to the wall, what ever makes it ok for her to smash my fone on the floor also makes it ok for me to kpo-kpo her head wellemly,

See the anger wey you fit control na the one wey U already know say e go happen, Instanteous one, Na God dey control that one, So all u smelly mouth mufuckers, U can call me names Now, Una father!!!!!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by ada24: 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2012
wow and here I was thinking progress was being made in 2012 regarding violence against women and children.

So what basically people are saying is that is ok to beat a woman over a phone in Nigeria?

poster - i'm just wondering where you learnt this from - cos I have never seen a man beat a woman except in a film - but all these stories on nairaland makes me think i grew up in a hollywood fantasy land where men respected themselves - I blame my father for being good sha - who knew I was being deceived
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by alpontif(m): 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2012
i feel you guyz, from both sides of the fence, you have all been making a lot of sense. i believe the OP is not at fault, since he is nothing but an amateur woman beater, he is not a professional, it can happen to anybody, and the guy's remorse has cleared any moral charges that may be against me,that said.i believe the silent treatment is the best thing a man can use to handle any woman; UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, just ignore her, or walk out, or do both, personally, should my GF do that kind of thing, i would simply pick up the pieces, calm her down, keep her off Guard, pounce upon her phone, smash it to smithereens, and order the maiguard to bundle her out, that is the end of that relationship,as they say one good turn deserves another, and the feminists will not say i have laid my hands on her,
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Martini101(m): 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2012
@ADA24. Which progress? Did U take time to read and comprehend the OP'S post at all. Go and take Ur siesta jor
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Martini101(m): 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2012
@ Moderators. Like i said before, mark this post cos itz going to be the Hottest post this Year! @ Breezy. When U guys settle, dont forget to tell us wetin and how e dey shele cos the babe must surely apologise. U hav tried by calling to apologise to her. Take it 4rm me.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by ada24: 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2012
Martini101:

@ADA24. Which progress? Did U take time to read and comprehend the OP'S post at all. Go and take Ur siesta jor

what is there to understand - she broke his phone he beat her up - did I miss anything out.

A mature man just ignores the woman - trust me nothing hurts and makes a woman go mad than this. A phone (no matter how costly) can be replaced a human being can not (if he had killed her)

do you know how many time my daughter has messed up my phones - i will now beat her cos of simple phone - chei.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by IZUKWU(m): 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2012
alpontif:

i feel you guyz, from both sides of the fence, you have all been making a lot of sense. i believe the OP is not at fault, since he is nothing but an amateur woman beater, he is not a professional, it can happen to anybody, and the guy's remorse has cleared any moral charges that may be against me,that said.i believe the silent treatment is the best thing a man can use to handle any woman; UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, just ignore her, or walk out, or do both, personally, should my GF do that kind of thing, i would simply pick up the pieces, calm her down, keep her off Guard, pounce upon her phone, smash it to smithereens, and order the maiguard to bundle her out, that is the end of that relationship,as they say one good turn deserves another, and the feminists will not say i have laid my hands on her,
this is premeditated.you wouldn't do this in that circumstance . Though i have taken note of what you said and would do just that if peradventure i found myself in such a situation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25)

I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / What's Your Worst First Date Experience? / Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.