Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes (156707 Views)

Affordable Homes At Porsche Terraces And Apartments, For Sale in Abuja / Fgn 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme / The Roll Out Of 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme Live On NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by olubuffett: 2:13am On Apr 11, 2012
^^^^
Do you have prove? Photo evidence, or someone that as seen the work done to justify the amount spent.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2012
olubuffett: ^^^^
Do you have prove? Photo evidence, or someone that as seen the work done to justify the amount spent.

Right on point olubuffett,
@dagreen14, please let him send you pictures of his work, it will help us judge the work better.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2012
Newest updates from the duplex project in Owerri.

Look at these 2 floor waste vents, they do the same work but while the first is selling for N100, the second is selling for N500, we are going for the best, so I will buy the expensive and better type as usual.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2012
Newest updates from the duplex project in Owerri.

More plumbing materials bought.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2012
Then we loaded the pipes and other fittings to move to site, I also bought cement, rods and am expecting many more materials like sand and granite.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2012
at the site.......

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2012
deleted, double post
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2012
double post
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2012
deleted, double post
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2012
offloading granite

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by kkonsults: 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2012
Nice job you are doing here.
More grease to your elbow
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2012
kkonsults: Nice job you are doing here.
More grease to your elbow

Thank you bros, how works?
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2012
After sand filling the site, God sent so much rain to wet the foundation, although we were doing the watering ourselves earlier (We have a borehole here) the rains are very good for the foundation.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2012
and after the rains, signs of cracking, and soil compressing deeper

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2012
I spent one night with the workers in their wooden mansion, and it was pure fun, see as the young men were dancing like guys partying at the Ritz in USA grin grin They deserve some serious fun mehm!!!

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2012
This is how the project looks now, more works by tomorrow.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2012
spyder880: I spent one night with the workers in their wooden mansion, and it was pure fun, see as the young men were dancing like guys partying at the Ritz in USA grin grin They deserve some serious fun mehm!!!
Oga you too much.

There is this fear I have though. How does local labour react to your imported labour? In my town, all they know how to do is fight themselves with little strength to do the work they are fighting for. Lazy obnoxious fellas and these days they move with guns, threatening land owners up and down. The situation is real bad here.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2012
blink182: Oga you too much.

There is this fear I have though. How does local labour react to your imported labour? In my town, all they know how to do is fight themselves with little strength to do the work they are fighting for. Lazy obnoxious fellas and these days they move with guns, threatening land owners up and down. The situation is real bad here.

Yes there is that fear here about the local community clashing with the new boys, but I threw the site open to anyone that is ready to work, and sent some local boys to call in those willing to work hard (at my rates anyway) and some boys from the community have been coming around to work with us. My aim for building that wooden house is to make sure my workers stay away from wandering in the community, and as well guard my materials in the site from pilfering.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2012
For anyone who is planning to build and has no house plans, consider these ones, especially for those who wont like to pay my architect friends grin cheesy grin

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2012
I called in one wood finisher I was introduced to last year to come and do some magic to my kitchen, he took measurements and later took me to the works he is doing currently in another site. Enjoy the difference.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2012
I liked his works (this guy is da bomb) and we have told him which of these fittings to build in our house, guess who was there to give the final approval for the kitchen designs? MADAM herself cheesy cheesy cheesy I no wan chop watery soup with generous dose of pepper for the next two months if I no do her kitchen well grin

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2012
And I saw people copying my frontal tile design in their new house wink

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2012
I also visited another worker today, this guy specializes in compound designs. I have signed this guy and the wood fitter whose kitchen work was shown above, they are the latest additions to my team, they showed enough enthusiasm that I am sure we shall go places together.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2012
How do you like the designs on this nice property?

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2012
I want to sell one of my lands. I own a large plot of vacant land and will like to sell it to expand to other areas, the land's statistics are as follows.

Size: 1031.566 sqm
position: Corner piece
Title: Building certificate of occupancy (C of O), registered deed of lease from the original family, consent from the family and many more documents. This property is safe as safe can be.

Other attractions: I dug a well in this property and it still has enough supply of good water, I fenced this land but didnt put a gate in front. (I will take the pictures when next I go there.

Drawbacks: There is a big gutter on the road in front of the land (the govt will fill it when they do the road in front), but on my own I can drop some colvert rings and drive over it if I want to.

This property is in a well developed area, sitting in the midst of some good houses. This land can comfortably take 20 units of 3 bedroom flats in 2 blocks of 10 flats on each building with space for packing cars.

Price of the land: N12 million naira or the nearest offer.

Call me on 080 333 50 750 if you are interested or
mail me on ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk

Pictures of my land for sale.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 13, 2012
spyder880: For anyone who is planning to build and has no house plans, consider these ones, especially for those who wont like to pay my architect friends grin cheesy grin
Is it just me or is this house actually built like a dungeon-narrow passages without windows?
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 13, 2012
spyder880: I also visited another worker today, this guy specializes in compound designs. I have signed this guy and the wood fitter whose kitchen work was shown above, they are the latest additions to my team, they showed enough enthusiasm that I am sure we shall go places together.
I hope you have incorporated a company. You never can tell when u will be called to start something big needing thorough documentation.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 13, 2012
spyder880:

Yes there is that fear here about the local community clashing with the new boys, but I threw the site open to anyone that is ready to work, and sent some local boys to call in those willing to work hard (at my rates anyway) and some boys from the community have been coming around to work with us. My aim for building that wooden house is to make sure my workers stay away from wandering in the community, and as well guard my materials in the site from pilfering.
smart solution
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:37am On Apr 13, 2012
blink182: I hope you have incorporated a company. You never can tell when u will be called to start something big needing thorough documentation.

My brother, incorporation is my next move now, I hope to have enough tiome to visit the corporate affairs coimmission in Enugu by next week. Thank you for the suggestion.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by FLORIDACAR: 8:05am On Apr 13, 2012
@Spyder880... Should you decided to go public I will be more than happy to buy share in your company.
I follow your treads and know how in building business very well lately. I am more than sure u are d next big thing in Nigeria.
Please let it be known that I declare openly my interest in your shares whenever u ready to sell......lol
Keep up the good work sir!
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2012
FLORIDACAR:

@Spyder880... Should you decided to go public I will be more than happy to buy share in your company.
I follow your treads and know how in building business very well lately. I am more than sure u are d next big thing in Nigeria.
Please let it be known that I declare openly my interest in your shares whenever u ready to sell......lol
Keep up the good work sir!

Thank you my man, those are very encouraging words, I assure you guys I will always strive to improve the process, to work harder and make sure that at the end of the day, my clients will have reasons to smile. This country Nigeria needs some positive influence and we owe it to ourselves to work hard to change the business climate of this country, starting small is good, and a good start should lead to a good ending.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2012
grin
spyder880:

My brother, incorporation is my next move now, I hope to have enough tiome to visit the corporate affairs coimmission in Enugu by next week. Thank you for the suggestion.
Nna, o fu. ck meeeeen grin
spyder880:

Nna, o fu. ck meeeeen I didn't say it to hear you will try to do it, I was hoping to hear "oh, I actually did that like 2 years ago, thanks anyway."

Hurry up and do it, you will be amazed the kind of people that visit here as guests. If the contract comes tomorrow, then you will start chewing stick. please treat it as urgent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (36) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. / How To Calculate Hardwood Needed For Your House Roofing / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.