Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

I Am Attracted To My Househelp - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Attracted To My Househelp (25872 Views)

My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... / How I Fell In Love With My Househelp / Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by octavian(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2012
@OP, always think about the result of your actions before you act, Your friend told you to sleep with her, pls ask him if he's married or if he has slept with his Househelp?? U have a family and home, once u sleep with your Househelp it turns into a "HOUSE" it will ruin you completely. Send her away or be more productive with your time. TAKE HEED
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Afam4eva(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2012
Subscribing

@Dayokanu
You no well. You think you can play God.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by MarcAnthon(m): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2012
While house helps are a necessity sometimes, they don't have to be live-in. Send her away and hire a middle aged woman who has working hours everyday or a number of times a week. Whatever is left of the chores you and your wife should be able to manage that. That's the most sensible thing to do IMO.
No point bearing up under constant temptation. There's only so much a man can bear before breaking. As for your friend, I think you should you should ditch him. He doesn't have your interest at heart.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by charlsecy4(m): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2012
@Onuokwu
Don't ever try it, not even once! Once you start, you have started until it results in a deadly explosion. You could get her pregnant, you could contract HIV and infect your wife, and your children become orphans. It is capable of destroying your marriage. It is capable of destroying you, your family. If she doesn't have a sound Christian background, she could use juju on you and make you her puppet. Think about your lovely wife, your cute kids.

Depending on the level of your wife's understanding, you could explain to her why she (the help) should be sent away. She will even love you for that, and trust you the more, knowing you are doing it for the sake of your love for her; you don't want to break her home.

If you can't send her away, then stay away from temptation, don't stay alone with her. Avoid looking at her. Think about the disaster sleeping with her could cause. Be prayerful so you don't fall into temptation.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by tlops(m): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2012
why do people still hold on to the stereotyped image of house help. They are human and some are beautiful chick too.

OP
flee all appearances of evil. don't let a moment of kinky outing ruin what you've beaut with your wife. take a cue from Bill Clinton, Arnold, former IMF boss GSK, Tiger woods. I know it doesn't carry as much weight as it does in developed world but it'll still shake you; just immediately you step down off the bed!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2012
@PPoster, if you are not in a relationship, not married then go for it mate. WHY not? undecided undecided undecided She is also human you know, with a V j that every other woman has LOL grin grin grin grin grin

The relationship will also be great for her, she wouldn't have to bow to you anymore. grin grin grin
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by MrsChima1(f): 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2012
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2012
Wifey are you crying for me or the poster? tongue grin
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by MrsChima1(f): 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2012
You. Because you implied i am nothing but a toto to you.

My soul! cry cry cry cry
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by SAOguns(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2012
too funny. yes, your question '  is this right' is just too funny. if u dont know if it is right when you already ave yr own wife, u can fall in love wiyh ya mama and go ahead in sleeping with her. laugh,
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You. Because you implied i am nothing but a toto to you.

My soul! cry cry cry cry
hmmm woman if you didn't know now you do.

What else would I be interested in? Your hair, your eyes? or because you talk too much? grin
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by MrsChima1(f): 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2012
LMAO@talk too much grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

May Hnrik Rosheu lose his hair and teeth. Ahmin! angry
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2012
rokliatu did youy miss where he said he's married with kids?
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

LMAO@talk too much grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

May Hnrik Rosheu lose his hair and teeth. Ahmin! angry

You mean Hrithik Roshan?  shocked shocked shocked pleaseeee nooooooooooooo!!!!! I can even listen to you talk for hours, please don't curse my Hrithik. cry
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

rokliatu did youy miss where he said he's married with kids?
I only read his first post.

@POSTER IN THAT CASE, YOU BETTER SENT HER AWAY ASAP. What does she have that your wife don't?
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Okontami: 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2012
rokiatu:

I only read his first post.

@POSTER IN THAT CASE, YOU BETTER SENT HER AWAY ASAP. What does she have that your wife don't?
Where did you hide your Brain before You can abuse me o. At least we know your type and know the worst you can do.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2012
Okontami:

Where did you hide your Brain before You can abuse me o.
Abuse you for what? Read my signature. And opinions differ, you can swallow that Mr. Like I said before, I only read the first post. And if your eyes are clear enough you must have seen I said "if you are not in a relationship/married"

Okontami:

At least we know your type and know the worst you can do.
Even if my type is a LovePeddler, that should have no affect on you. So what is my type and the best and worst I can do should be least of your concern.

1 Like

Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2012
woodcook:

Abeg post the house help pic make we see wetin dey draw u go there.  grin

*clicks 'LIKE' until his hand turns red*
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by ronkebp(f): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2012
Niger-women will never learn their lessons. angry angry angry angry
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Okontami: 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2012
rokiatu:

Abuse you for what? Read my signature. And opinions differ, you can swallow that Mr. Like I said before, I only read the first post. And if your eyes are clear enough you must have seen I said "if you are not in a relationship/married"

Even if my type is a LovePeddler, that should have no affect on you. So what is my type and the best and worst I can do should be  least of your concern.

Oya Rokia, ma binu. Haba you just dey PARA? Sorry, dem no dey beg you?? grin ( Oya je ki a tage)
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by 76Naira(m): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2012
Once the feeling comes, sorry, but you have to send the person off.
Try to work on yourself. 1 in 10 sent off because of feelings can be logical, but most definitely not 3 in 10. By 4 or 5 in 10, better don't ever get a young female house-help.
That your friend, is he generally your type or a misfit?
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by dipo1: 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2012
Dunno why it's so difficult for most of us men to control our penis. Why will u be lusting over a maid in ur nuptial home? If you can't control ur own self, then chasing the poor girl is your only option, otherwise please think of your woman and all it took you two to build that home. Don't break it abeg. Its OK look at that those twin round basketballs of ur maid, but take ur eyes away and get busy before you begin to think too deep.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by yuzedo: 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2012
charlsecy4:

Think about your lovely wife, your cute kids.
Him tell you say him kids cute? grin Abi him wife? If to say him wife lovely, him go dey look maid nyash?? tongue
woodcook:

Abeg post the house help pic make we see wetin dey draw u go there.  grin
grin grin grin
Housegirl straffs = The SWEETEST! Better than all these Unilag chics! tongue The emotional turmoil in ur head makes it exciting beyond imagination. . But when u just c.u.m, say goodbye to ur self-esteem and respect! grin
I'm not talking from experience o, I go like try am one day, but if married? No no no! A slap on ur dignity, your wife, and your children. Even your friends, depending on the circles you roll in. Totally not worth it if married, but omo, if person never marry and the babe set DIE, kai, house-girl go sweet pass "free-born" city girls! cheesy
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by basadenet: 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2012
Haba na wa for u o. if you cannot take your eyes off her then send her away immediately before you put yourself in a serious trouble.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Onyenna(m): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2012
dayokanu:

Dont do her, rather tell her to do you so the sin wont be on your head

"Onyenna just fainted!!!"
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Classicalman(m): 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2012
Men will forever think with their d i c k s. If seeing her always gives you an E R E C T I O N, then jerk off. Heheeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Dyamante(f): 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2012
Hahah ooh shiit!!a househelp??not that they are not humans but dont do it!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by beespak7(m): 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2012
@ OP

Please control your self o make ur case no be like the guy in the video below  grin grin

[flash=350,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kz4hoyib4I[/flash]
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by miky(m): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2012
people still thinking primitively of juju and crap lol grin grin

dude whats the big deal, you can't cheat nature or instincts, its only going to boil over, i guess its that phase of marriage you don't see the wife as Ur new hot girlfriend more like a troublesome sister, well you gotta take that frustration out, i would sack the lady, because once you cheat with her, peculiar with ladies; she might feel entitled and start disturbing your wife, however, i would find a nice vuck mate, something to vent this, or else you might unknowingly start transferring that bottled frustration to the wifey, its easier for men to fling and have no single emotional attachment so go for it, u live just once.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by sylve11: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2012
@ dayokanu, u too like play! grin cool
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by spicyhoney(f): 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2012
I wonder why some women still allow house helps live with them when they can conveniently get someone to come and do the chores without necessarily living in the house with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? / Sisters, Kindly Give Three Reasons Why A Man Will Be Lucky To Marry You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.