Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

I Am Attracted To My Househelp - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Attracted To My Househelp (25874 Views)

My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... / How I Fell In Love With My Househelp / Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2012
^stop frowning,d koboko is urs oooo.

See as he dey pain u,U dey vex bcus my swagga dey channel d guy abi?

Cool down I no fit follow u drag,u dont fit in wiv d lots i play hide and seek wiv.

Dyttttt ooooo!!!!

Save me,mama is after me ooo.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by moHot(f): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

Oh so you expecting me to exchange words with you? Hahaha no no madam.
I've made my comment and if you don't like it, well you can kiss a flying plane for all I care.
Human brain rest in peace yea, you and your counterpart. Pfft!

#clicks ignore#

please just shut up!!! isn't it ironical that  gutter chicks like you  are always the first to say someone is dirty and smelly? you know in ur heart of heart that you stink but must you drag others into it to cover up your insecurity??BUNSURU!!!see how you have desecrated this thread; just one comment from you and the whole place started smelling ***vomit****
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Goldieluks: 10:43am On Mar 10, 2012
See this old idowu papa. Stop calling dyt into this matter. I tried ignoring
your bitchiness, but you refused to read between the lines.

You cannot drag a man with me, because you are not even up to my standard in all ramification, and you know it! Come here papa lemme deal with you, stop calling for back ups, carry your damn cross bitcch!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Goldieluks: 10:51am On Mar 10, 2012
moHot:

please just shut up!!! isn't it ironical that  gutter chicks like you  are always the first to say someone is dirty and smelly? you know in ur heart of heart that you stink but must you drag others into it to cover up your insecurity??BUNSURU!!!see how you have desecrated this thread; just one comment from you and the whole place started smelling ***vomit****
[right]

There are other ways of which you can disagree with someone's post without throwing insutls like a bush woman. Take for example makizee's reply. If calling the house girl dirty and smelly offends you to this extent of hurling unecessary insult at the wall of NL. My bad! You can now rest in peace, as I have no beef with you, but if you still insist then, be my guest. But this will be my last reply to you madam! Excuse me!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Idowuogbo(f): 10:54am On Mar 10, 2012
moHot:

Yes oo u said it gal  kiss kiss

She stinks! She smells like rotten tilapia lmao!!!

Goldieluks:

See this old idowu papa. Stop calling dyt into this matter. I tried ignoring
your bitchiness, but you refused to read between the lines.

You cannot drag a man with me, because you are not even up to my standard in all ramification, and you know it! Come here papa lemme deal with you, stop calling for back ups, carry your damn cross bitcch!

Ogunfe stop barking joor,I dont need dyt to massacre u and u no dat.

Y u dey take situation serious sef? Come u need help oooo,so Guy dragging still dey ur blood SMH!

For reals tho,ur brain touch need serious assessment sha.

Arent u ashamed of urself? Calling a fellow lady like urself smelly and dirty goes to show ur skull is empty.

I can bet anything,u must smell like garlic probs y u dey beef d gal.

Mohot she dey smell oooooooo

Funnnnnnn!!!!!!

She don pollute NL for us ooo.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by moHot(f): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

[right]

There are other ways of which you can disagree with someone's post without throwing insutls like a bush woman. Take for example makizee's reply. If calling the house girl dirty and smelly offends you to this extent of hurling unecessary insult at the wall of NL. My bad! You can now rest in peace, as I have no beef with you, but if you still insist then, be my guest. But this will be my last reply to you madam! Excuse me!

my problem with you is that you seems to lack the ability to comprehend simple english.

GOLDIEFOOL I HEREBY ADVISE YOU TO REMAIN SILENT BECAUSE WHATEVER YOU SAY WILL DEFINATELY BE S.TUPID ANYWAY grin grin

Idowuogbo:

Y u dey take situation serious sef? Come u need help oooo,so Guy dragging still dey ur blood SMH!

Arent u ashamed of urself? Calling a fellow lady like urself smelly and dirty goes to show ur skull is empty.

Funnnnnnn!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Killz3(m): 11:06am On Mar 10, 2012
Chei abeg e don do grin How will you two gang up against Goldieluks this way? sad She apologized. sad
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Goldieluks: 11:07am On Mar 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Funnnnnnn!!!!!!

This is what you have been praying for, back ups!
Come lemme hammer your triangle shaped looking head for you. Shebi you think
and feel say you be untouchable? Old papa-idowu. Lol@ smell, don't worry if I want
to know how you smell I will ask the boys here, am 100% sure they would testify to that.
Smelly stock fish!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Goldieluks: 11:11am On Mar 10, 2012
~Killz~:

Chei abeg e don do grin How will you two gang up against Goldieluks this way? sad She apologized. sad

Na idowu get beef with me. Any other input or comment from any passer by is automatically void and invalid!
No worries.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Idowuogbo(f): 11:17am On Mar 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

This is what you have been praying for, back ups!
Come lemme hammer your triangle shaped looking head for you. Shebi you think
and feel say you be untouchable? Old papa-idowu. Lol@ smell, don't worry if I want
to know how you smell I will ask the boys here, am 100% sure they would testify to that.
Smelly stock fish!

See dis block head,Mama me beef u?

Na Boss! U no worth my kekaiscene.

And NO!!! I have never claimed untouchable,u jus hating cus my bars dey do u adoyuken.

Smelly mama!

Funnnnnnnnn!!!!!! Mohot bebe cover ur nose she's corrosive.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Goldieluks: 11:34am On Mar 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

See dis block head,Mama me beef u?

Na Boss! U no worth my kekaiscene.

And NO!!! I have never claimed untouchable,u jus hating cus my bars dey do u adoyuken.

Smelly mama!

Funnnnnnnnn!!!!!! Mohot bebe cover ur nose she's corrosive.

Oh shut up your breathe stinks ontop of your lying asss.
Why should I waste my time hating on you that am better of without?
You are even more clueless and stupid than I presumed!
You always attack people but you don't like being attacked. Face it! You are jealous of me! For reasons best known to you. Cause I have checked to see where I have offended you, but I can hardly find a reason.

Am here to catch fun, but if you wanna spoil my fun,I will be glad to treat your Bleep up, you mental case.
Idowu Papa!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Idowuogbo(f): 11:55am On Mar 10, 2012
^Amoeba

Jealous gini? Dat u wear third-hand clothings or ur underwear dem na my elder sister dash me ?

Mama u sound f00lish and I seriously pity ur 2moro oo,na 2day dem dey yan me ni? I dont register shitzzz in my medular like u do.

U keep going on about my pics,Mama post ur own kwanu,we wan prescribe something bera for ur facial hair problem.

Mama Metusela smile its ok to b elderly. grin grin grin
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Goldieluks: 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2012
Shut your trap as if you haven't seen my pics on my yim. Keep day dreaming and hoping but you will never look like a woman. Old 'manwo' yes I be elderly because na me born you, I be yo mama! Wetin you be?? Less of a human, you no even fit be alien self atleast make them for fit use your brain take do experiment for non-living things. You no fit even be plant self, wetin you be ooh idowu? Tell us!! I pity your state sha! Oshekepe rotten meat!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Idowuogbo(f): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2012
Yes I saw ur pic on yim, but I must confess it hanged my messenger.

Mama d tin say make I re-download my  messenger cus a crocodile lookalike has added me.

Mama it is well oo, stop crying accept u ageing nau.

Omggggg wey dyt naaa angry angry angry
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Goldieluks: 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2012
Your computer hanged because it is used to installing only UGLY pics, don't lie!
You continue to sound like a fool as usual. I know I am not old and those who have seen my pics can testify to that. You are only hating because you know I am far prettier than your butt looking face. Fugly gorilla!

If old age is an insult to you, slap your parents and sue them for getting old. Agbaya shitty shitty for body!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Idowuogbo(f): 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2012
Are u assuring yourself u never expire ni?

Hahahahahahaahehehehehhe

OMG!!!!!

Mama refuse to celebrate her bday bcus she doesn't want b labelled old.

Iya eti sha mehhnnnnnnnnn!!!!!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Goldieluks: 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2012
You have been murdered. Mama here mama there.(fainted for seeing same old words)
Take a sit by the looser side of the room, your lowness and don't forget to
Place the 'loser tag' on your triangle shaped looking forehead. So that as a plant,you
can be easily be pointed out from the human race.

Keep calling me old to make you look young. Duh! I gave birth to OBJ that's how old I am. Typical shitt face. 27 going 100 bigot!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Idowuogbo(f): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

You have been murdered. Mama here mama there.(fainted for seeing same old words)
Take a sit by the looser side of the room, your lowness and don't forget to
Place the 'loser tag' on your triangle shaped looking forehead. So that as a plant,you
can be easily be pointed out from the human race.

Keep calling me old to make you look young. Duh! I gave birth to OBJ that's how old I am. Typical shitt face. 27 going 100 bigot!

Who did u murder? Na crime scene ni? Eee ooo Isi-monkey dey give herself princess of the jungle title oo.grin grin grin grin grin grin

Listen i dey pity u dats y i havent gone all serious on ur stu-pid and f00lish self.

No make me open ur yansh Mama metusela.

Mama u keep shouting bigot, is dat d only vocabs available to u? or did u just learn /cram dat today?

U b confirm nanamu, ur comments on this thread so far goes to show ur brain na apology.

God rushed ur case i swear. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Johnsinia(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2012
Wat u r lukin 4 frm ur house help is sex,so pls leave her alone,go 4 ur class.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Goldieluks: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Who did u murder? Na crime scene ni? Eee ooo Isi-monkey dey give herself princess of the jungle title oo.grin grin grin grin grin grin

Listen i dey pity u dats y i havent gone all serious on ur stu-pid and f00lish self.

No make me open ur yansh Mama metusela.

Mama u keep shouting bigot, is dat d only vocabs available to u? or did u just learn /cram dat today?

U b confirm nanamu, ur comments on this thread so far goes to show ur brain na apology.

God rushed ur case i swear. grin grin grin grin grin

You can take the girl out of the village but you cannot tame the stupidity out of the girl. That's your case idowu. Is this your first time of hearing the word 'bigot' I see you are thrilled cause you have repeated that word for more than three times now. Who is this plant thowing threats at? Are you kidding me?? Oldodo rapata like you. You are even more empty headed. By the way where did they create you from. You are so not human. Look who's talikng about brain and intelligent. Stop stealing my lines salt brain. You cannot withstand with me when it come to that, so don't even go there puta!

You think its to come to NL to high your stance? You must be a frigging fool! Look at this miss nobody. The internet is really a wonderland for punks like you who have no worth in real life, coming here with your blanketed low self esteemed life. You must be a nicompoop for feeling high onlinel dead beat!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Idowuogbo(f): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

You can take the girl out of the village but you cannot tame the stupidity out of the girl. That's your case idowu. Is this your first time of hearing the word 'bigot' I see you are thrilled cause you have repeated that word for more than three times now. Who is this plant thowing threats at? Are you kidding me?? Oldodo rapata like you. You are even more empty headed. By the way where did they create you from. You are so not human. Look who's talikng about brain and intelligent. Stop stealing my lines salt brain. You cannot withstand with me when it come to that, so don't even go there puta!

You think its to come to NL to high your stance? You must be a frigging fool! Look at this miss nobody. The internet is really a wonderland for punks like you who have no worth in real life, coming here with your blanketed low self esteemed life. You must be a nicompoop for feeling high onlinel dead beat!

Ur bars are to weak for me to continue.

U b goattt!!!!!!!!!

No no no like mohot talk u b ogunfe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Goldieluks: 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2012
Accept it you have been defeated! Stop referring to others cause you sound lamer when you do that.
You are the leader of ogunfe whatever that shitt means. Keep exposing your 32 I know that kind of laugh when one is been defeated and whipped!

No go away and cry no more, waste of space!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Idowuogbo(f): 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2012
^hhahahaa f00l

U defeated who? Mama i no don't need to tell u how deranged u sound.

U boring joor,abeg enter hole u not worth my bars.

Pls while u at it,soak urself in bleach u smell like a dead baboon.

Funnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Goldieluks: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2012
Yea real funnnnnn I must say.

Enter which hole? Oh is that your scheming way of saying you surrender?
Hell NO!!! There's no hole where I live, maybe you live with rats and cockroaches which
creates holes in your brain sterm.

You know you are one dirty pig, admitt it naa. Don't worry no one is watching DUH!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Idowuogbo(f): 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

Yea real funnnnnn I must say.

Enter which hole? Oh is that your scheming way of saying you surrender?
Hell NO!!! There's no hole where I live, maybe you live with rats and cockroaches which
creates holes in your brain sterm.

You know you are one dirty pig, admitt it naa. Don't worry no one is watching DUH!

Ur yabbings sef no make sense Mama goldie, nothing connects u just talking shitzz out of ur hairy an-u-s.

I repeat ur brain na apology, i mean even a baboon nos wen 2 STFU, but NO!!! u just continue to act like sum1 placed a curse on ur sorry self.

Mama prayer is d key ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

If it don tire u hang urself wiv barb wire. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Goldieluks: 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2012
Tire ke, you lie! Today na today for me and you since you say you be dry kolo, I go tell you say kolo pass kolo.
Shebi na only you dey mad abi? You started this shiit and it is either they carry your dead body out of this NL or you go go hide drink poison this night. Fool! with that your dewowor face when dem take serve juju remain so.

Your brain is still maturing , since you were born a premature, I will make sure I hammer some sense into your empty skull, so that whenever you see the name ' Goldie' you will take another route by force. Anuofia!
If you are not mentally affaected by my comebacks am sure you would have stopped hours back. Duh!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by MarcAnthon(m): 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2012
Na wa o.

Goldie and ID e don do nah. Oya make una shake hands una hear.

Let peace reign
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Idowuogbo(f): 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

Tire ke, you lie! Today na today for me and you since you say you be dry kolo, I go tell you say kolo pass kolo.
Shebi na only you dey mad abi? You started this shiit and it is either they carry your dead body out of this NL or you go go hide drink poison this night. Fool! with that your dewowor face when dem take serve juju remain so.

Your brain is still maturing , since you were born a premature, I will make sure I hammer some sense into your empty skull, so that whenever you see the name ' Goldie' you will take another route by force. Anuofia!
If you are not mentally affaected by my comebacks am sure you would have stopped hours back. Duh!

Haaaaahaha wen i see d enemy goldie, i will only cry cus i no ur type don expire.

Omgggg!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked Mama goldie ayam shaking in my shakabula, oh lawddd am scared, no no i will sign out cus d minor mama dey online. grin grin grin

Ur case na like tooth-pick 4 me, accepted i was  born premature is berra dan coming to life wiv an extra-dickkk in ur mouth na.

Mama i swear if u go India den  go worship ur abnormality like u b wan re-incarnated Hindu God.

D garlic smelling, old looking hefer is feeling funky ke, u wan arise matter for who? U dey mad ? abi madman give u hin prick suck ni?

Mama 70 ur own don finish oo , u berra beg sum1 to shove ur face rite up in d azzz of a rhino,its d only place u belong.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Goldieluks: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2012
hahahahahahahaha see her very weak weak come backs. So i don become boko, indian, bin laden for your eyes? Even your worst enemy too?? Hahahahahahaha I laugh in arabic. So the insult don do you reach that level hahahahahahaha no problem.am delighted to become your worst nightmare too. I know you suck the dicck of a rhino, hence your misconsceptions. See this kerosine background she-melu when escape through DHL to the UK. Just shut your trap there classless hoe.

Your breathe, your presence and even your name stinks of stock fish smell. I imagine if you even have a proper bath cause bozo girl is always on NL looking for trouble or free diccks to dig her. Idowuuu-she -goat I carry yansh for you oooh. Miss NL!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Idowuogbo(f): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2012
^ Player hater hahhahahahahhaha

Next-time u wanna halar me, hail me as Badosky of NL. cool cool cool

Now unto to ur case, how can a username stink of stockfish? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

U are wot , u a f00000llllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!

Kerosine back ground, whats dat suppose to mean? undecided undecided undecided undecided

U sound demented, Are u slow in nature as well?

I repeat,ur shots are so weakkkkkkkk, but u continuously making urself sound like a mugun.

Zip it f000l! Zip it!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Goldieluks: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2012
Hahahahahahaha look at this dead bird stealing my lines. I go use your ' fool' insult take cook pot of soup make you chop, since you no know say that your word don expire!

Kerosine background , oh so you are too dumb to understand what it means? Ok google is your friend ewu, don't come back asking me 'what is google' cause na slap I go slap that your fugly face back to it triangle shape

Zip gini Is that your way of declaring you are a washed away looser? No way ain't zipping nada!
You can pause your brain for all I care. I will make sure you go to bed regretting ever stepping on the wrong side of Goldie. I have not even started yet, it is either we both get aban from this NL or its gonna be a continuity.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2012
^ Regret wetin u b fish naaaaa

U berra use ur day off to suck ur pet monkey.

From now onwards i go ignore ur typhoid, u boringggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ur shots has no creativity, u all over d place like a some high street whoreeeeeeeeee.

Now bounce!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? / Sisters, Kindly Give Three Reasons Why A Man Will Be Lucky To Marry You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.