Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) (32878 Views)

Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once / Confessions Of A Fat Girl / This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by eemmason(m): 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2012
beckyoma: Some pple can ova run deir o!!! Na deir type dey marry orobo @ last o!!!
I'll like your type of #Orobo cuz I'm sure you'll ......ooolalacious...cheesywinksmiley
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by caye(m): 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2012
lefulefu: 1:fat women find it harder to give birth to children true to some extent.
2:fat women are always lazy . 'always' there is over-generalising
3:fat women find it hard to move around durin yanshing session(s3x). May be true, but that can be redone with a little skill.
4:fat women are liable to destroy ur home furniture with their yokozuna yansh at all given times.FALSE!
5: fat women too chop.dem go jus finish all ur foodstuff for house one time. Be a very good provider.
6:fat women are too controlling.not necessary , if you define boundaries.
7:wen u see a fat woman walking towards u e go be like say na julius berger bulldozer dey come towards u. There different types of fatness.
8:wen doin missionary position wit an orobo dont ever make the mistake of letting the orobo dey on top of u otherwise she go just crush u to pieces with her heavy duty MACK trailer. Over- simplification. weight.
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2012
lefulefu: 1:fat women find it harder to give birth to children
2:fat women are always lazy
3:fat women find it hard to move around durin yanshing session(s3x).ehn dem go just dey one position while the poor bobo go dey sweat dey do the work.
4:fat women are liable to destroy ur home furniture with their yokozuna yansh at all given times.
5: fat women too chop.dem go jus finish all ur foodstuff for house one time.devil baptise if ur girfriend or wife na orobo wey too like food. shocked
6:fat women are too controlling.dem think say because dem get larger body size dem fit use dat as a reason to dey bully the poor bobo.
7:wen u see a fat woman walking towards u e go be like say na julius berger bulldozer dey come towards u.
8:wen doin missionary position wit an orobo dont ever make the mistake of letting the orobo dey on top of u otherwise she go just crush u to pieces with her heavy duty MACK trailer weight.

Yea lefool. . They scares the living shit out of me. Even the invisible ones here on nl. . Poor me
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by sexyglow(f): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2012
How about fat and pot belly guys with tiny Joy sticks who can hardly..
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by sosodevf(m): 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2012
eemmason: then u don't need to reference him since all he does is take orders from u his boss! But bosses don't show their house boys to people or even let them suggest except house boy dey straff madam!

Or de even suck d 2 toes n middle wound
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Skii(m): 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2012
You should have seen the day the movie phat girls premiered in silver bird in lagos shocked shocked

Omo I no know sey we get better FAT girls for this lagos!!
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2012
eemmason: then u don't need to reference him since all he does is take orders from u his boss! But bosses don't show their house boys to people or even let them suggest except house boy dey straff madam!
abi oooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
dont mind dat bush girl jooor cool
she is jus vexing with me because i no wan carry am come uk again..
grin grin grin grin
ehn its not my fault ooooo grin
i dont want a bush girl to fall my hand for jand oooo cheesy
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2012
sexy glow: How about fat and pot belly guys with tiny Joy sticks who can hardly..
bowlegs we are talking about orobo babes for here undecided
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Korrection(m): 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2012
USELESS THREAD....if you are fat people will complain you eat too much,....if you are slim theyll say you are underfed.....i swear i experienced something about a fat girl....just got her and wanted to Y..ansh her...o boy before the chick spread from the back i don already disgrace myself....waited for the 2cnd round which made sense....you dont have problem searching for a fat girl on the bed....i love them bodecious.....
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2012
REALITY101:

Yea lefool. . They scares the living shit out of me. Even the invisible ones here on nl. . Poor me
**FALLS INSIDE GUTTTER grin grin grin grin*
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Enice(m): 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2012
The poster is writing rubbish.
1. Fat women give birth easily than lepas because they have all the necessary nutrient in them.
2. Only a lazy man would not be able to perform with a fat woman.
3. Fat women last longer in bed, they are ready to satisfy all your needs unlike lepas who would complain after just one round.
4. Fat women are sexy, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
5. Fat women are fleshy, you don't need to grope around in search of where to hold unlike Lepa.
6. They are more juicier than lepa.
7. They are accomodating, tolerant, homely, not all are lazy, infact lepas are lazier and They think they can get away with murder.
8. When in bed with a lepa, you will afraid that they will break.
try orobo and lepa, them give me your answer. I love orobo.
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by KINGwax(m): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2012
deeplow: @op
Na people like u dey con born pikkin wey go from heaven carry fat con life.una go con dey wish say u Neva don ova-run ur mouth about fat people.btw,i'd rather a big and beautiful woman to a worwor pankere woman wey dey call skeleton sexy.change ur ways.
shut it you fat 4k
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by harryakon: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2012
aha??!!! how dyu expect really fat women to feel??!! undecided undecided
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2012
Korrection: USELESS THREAD....if you are fat people will complain you eat too much,....if you are slim theyll say you are underfed.....i swear i experienced something about a fat girl....just got her and wanted to Y..ansh her...o boy before the chick spread from the back i don already disgrace myself....waited for the 2cnd round which made sense....you dont have problem searching for a fat girl on the bed....i love them bodecious.....
omo no go kill urself with overload oooo grin grin

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Nayah(f): 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2012
the only issue would be medical risks, otherwise they're human beings like anybody else, people like them fat there's not a one woman role model in terms of shape
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by MrsChima1(f): 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2012
Hello Nayah. kiss kiss kiss

Please tell me you are not taking this thread seriously?!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Nayah(f): 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2012
not really Mrs Chima heheh but here on NL we never know grin grin grin
How are you dear?
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by MrsChima1(f): 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2012
I am doing good dear. kiss kiss kiss

Lebiggestfool and Gayboy tell your fat chicks to stay away from the table and spend more time in the garden. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2012
You guys should pay lefulefu no mind. Today is a slow news day obviously that is why this piece of cr.ap made it to front page. That said, it cannot be denied that fat women (for health reasons alone and maybe for cosmetic reasons if they choose) need to lose some weight. Moreover,what you ( in the general sense) might consider fat might not be fat for another person, it is a relative term.

Lefulefu, get a life. You are a grown man wasting away. sad

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2012
Exponental: OP, just keep praying association of fat women (orobo) do not read this, else, if them catch u, dey will prove u right with some of ur points.
no worry bross grin.i lock my house gate with very big strong padlock and my dog bingo dey guard my gate.nobody fit bold pass dat my gate wen bingo dey on guard not even a fat woman grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2012
naijasexy: You guy should pay lefulefu no mind. Today is a slow news day obviously that is why this piece of cr.ap made it to front page. That said, it cannot be denied that fat women (for health reasons alone and maybe for cosmetic reasons if they choose) need to lose some weight. Moreover,what you ( in the general sense) might consider fat might not be fat for another person, it is a relative term.

Lefulefu, get a life. You are a grown man wasting away. sad
i make am to front page cos oga Seun know say na the truth and nothin but the truth na im i dey yarn cool
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Otses(f): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2012
*Falls from chair and continues laughing* dude u are bad sha, lol. But seriously, one man's meat is another man's posion. I av seen some fat ladies who are very agile. It all depends on how you carry urself
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2012
@ Lefulefu cheesy cheesy cheesy In your small mind.
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2012
eemmason: I'm on one!wink:p:/

I still don't get you
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:

I still don't get you
dey here dey argue grin
make u no go market go sell yur crayfish and kwili kwili grin
no come here come dey blame me say na me make u lose all ur customers ooo grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Moyola(f): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2012
Fattybombom & Proud! tongue

@ id: sebi? cheesy
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2012
lefulefu:
i make am to front page cos oga Seun know say na the truth and nothin but the truth na im i dey yarn cool

Lamidi u get luck NL don scata,ur thread for dey swim inside recycle bin.

ATM Elewa is pasting all sort of rubbish on front page to get people popping in,so stop feelin funky u still a certified ode!

How ur he-she oyinbo galfriend? dem don admit am for sex change?

Come and gist about am jare lolzzz
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2012
lefulefu:
dey here dey argue grin
make u no go market go sell yur crayfish and kwili kwili grin
no come here come dey blame me say na me make u lose all ur customers ooo grin

May ur balls reverse inside ur azzz

Goat!
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Goldieluks: 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2012
Only idowu face alone na size 40. Hefty face!
Na you be goat! tongue
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2012
Moyola: Fattybombom & Proud! tongue

@ id: sebi? cheesy

We b same size na lolzzzz

Sexy sumo wrestlers

Kimmmmonnn Orobomania
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2012
Goldieluks: Only idowu face alone na size 40. Hefty face!
Na you be goat! tongue

U can talk!

One of ur laps alone dey weigh 400pnds,if u sick sef penre! Na jumbolance dem go send out for your emergency.

Chunky mama,see her belle like quarter pounder cheese burger.
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Oladimanyrocket: 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2012
1.Lazyness
2.high transptatn cost
3.high consuptn of fud
4.scarcity of extra large
5.liability 4 d family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / Tired Of This Relationship / Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.