Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,384 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) (32848 Views)

Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once / Confessions Of A Fat Girl / This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Chimezie198(m): 3:14am On Mar 13, 2012
lefulefu: . As fat as mrs chima?
Really? Wonder what she would look like.
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by MrsChima1(f): 3:19am On Mar 13, 2012
Chimezie198: Really? Wonder what she would look like.

You will never know. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Chimezie198(m): 3:43am On Mar 13, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

You will never know. kiss kiss kiss
shocked shocked
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by achi4u(m): 4:44am On Mar 13, 2012
i dy enjoy faty galz but no be for marriage oo!!!
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by 1stestees(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2012
I feel very sorry for this 'lefulefu' guy and if he is serious wt his post dn he obviously needs help.
Hav u heard dt
slim girls have more issues trying to get pregnant and even more tendencies of complication at child birth when compared to d big girls.
There is no proof that big ladies are lazier dn d 'lepa's'. Rather, their is proof dt d lepa's are not as strong as d big ladies. At anyrate, ladies ar nt meant to be used as labourers xcept if u had an unfortunate upbringing and hav bn made to see dm as such
big ladies are NOT dirty. If nt for anytin, dy are d ones who even pay more attentn to personal hygiene
on bedmatics, u cannot knw wht u are missin until d big girls forgive u and one of dm gives u an opportunity. What u get wit lepa's is a one sided enjoymnt wher d she gets all d fun and u get d feeling of havin 'punished' her cos u watched her enjoying it. My guy, both of u ar supposed to enjoy it. U may neva hav ds feeling until u try a robust lady. I only advise that u do ds within d confines of marriage.
I think i shld know cos i hav tried both b4 settling down to marriage with d bigger one.
Gudluck.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by afm4ever(m): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2012
mcheeeew and so?
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 13, 2012
lefulefu: 1:fat women find it harder to give birth to children
2:fat women are always lazy
3:fat women find it hard to move around durin yanshing session(s3x).ehn dem go just dey one position while the poor bobo go dey sweat dey do the work.
4:fat women are liable to destroy ur home furniture with their yokozuna yansh at all given times.
5: fat women too chop.dem go jus finish all ur foodstuff for house one time.devil baptise if ur girfriend or wife na orobo wey too like food. shocked
6:fat women are too controlling.dem think say because dem get larger body size dem fit use dat as a reason to dey bully the poor bobo.
7:wen u see a fat woman walking towards u e go be like say na julius berger bulldozer dey come towards u.
8:wen doin missionary position wit an orobo dont ever make the mistake of letting the orobo dey on top of u otherwise she go just crush u to pieces with her heavy duty MACK trailer weight.

You are very right about this.I despise fat women too.
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 13, 2012
3:fat women find it hard to move around durin yanshing session(s3x).ehn dem go just dey one position while the poor bobo go dey sweat dey do the work.
4:fat women are liable to destroy ur home furniture with their yokozuna yansh at all given times.
5: fat women too chop.dem go jus finish all ur foodstuff for house one time.devil baptise if ur girfriend or wife na orobo wey too like food. shocked
6:fat women are too controlling.dem think say because dem get larger body size dem fit use dat as a reason to dey bully the poor bobo.
7:wen u see a fat woman walking towards u e go be like say na julius berger bulldozer dey come towards u.
8:wen doin missionary position wit an orobo dont ever make the mistake of letting the orobo dey on top of u otherwise she go just crush u to pieces with her heavy duty MACK trailer weight.
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 13, 2012
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ol boy the 4th option got me rolling with laughter grin
ol boy the 4th option got me rolling with laughter.haha!.But Lefu u should have highlighted more on the medical problems that arise when someone is too fat and besides guys also suffer complications from obesity just as women.Anyway those nigerian ladies u call fat are not all that fat.If u really want to see what fatness is all about u need to come to america and see for yourself.You would even see a young just only 19 yrs old weighing up to 580 pounds with huge flabby arms and very fat legs.Jesus christ some are so fat that they cant even move around.
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by nwanioma(f): 11:03am On Mar 13, 2012
Fat people are human beings too! If you do not like them some other people do! and you should already know that they are probably having a hard time, then to come and read all this crap! Shame on you Poster!!!

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by bright007(f): 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2012
Ok poster,u maybe correct in ur observations but there is good advantage of fat women
Their Cuuuuunnnt appears tighter than their lepa counterparts but it maybe watery.
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by bright007(f): 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2012
Ok poster,u maybe correct in ur observations but there is one good advantage of fat women
Their Cuuuuunnnt appears tighter than their lepa counterparts but it maybe watery.
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by onila(f): 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2012
lol
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by LordReed(m): 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2012
Lefulefu = Dundi

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by no1madman(m): 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2012
All na lies jare!

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by burhanu(m): 12:28am On Mar 14, 2012
Ooo
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by burhanu(m): 12:28am On Mar 14, 2012
Hello nairaland
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Amya(f): 8:06am On Mar 14, 2012
Some Orobo's are hot in their own right, some are not; some Lepa's are hot in their own right, some are definitely not. Whichever is your choice, go for it!
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Amya(f): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2012
Some Orobo's are hot in their own right, some are not; some Lepa's are hot in their own right, some are definitely not. Whichever is your choice, go for it!
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Amya(f): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2012
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Phopades: 9:56am On Mar 14, 2012
i strongly disagree with! Go back n do ur research again!

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by jackpot(f): 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2012
bright007: Ok poster,u maybe correct in ur observations but there is one good advantage of fat women
hmmm. . .lol
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by eemmason(m): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2012
All the fat women here, feel free to contact me for bedmatics lessons. You won't regret it!
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by MrsChima1(f): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2012
Lord_Reed: Lefulefu = Dundi

Hey suga. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by pleep(m): 2:13am On Mar 16, 2012
No, actually 97% of fat women are unattractive. Why did you feel the need to post this three times? are u trying to convince yourself?
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by willsman(m): 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2012
I need Orobo type as a Sugar Mummy okay? If you are interested, kindly send me email to williamsmike90@yahoo.com or possibly call me on 0803 515 8561. I am 37 years, single, young man, fully energetic and would satisfy you sexually with MouthAction right? You are welcome Sugar Orobo Mummies.
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2012
pleep: No, actually 97% of fat women are unattractive. Why did you feel the need to post this three times? are u trying to convince yourself?
*falls from NEPA ladder grin*
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by naffiesully: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2012
reinedamse: Oponu
Lol, oponu abi oponu

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by xzibiacom: 2:56am On Mar 31, 2012

Dat means ur referring to ur mother n aunties and siblings cos am sure one of them is fat. Wot makes u think ur woman in future won't b fat. Ur a fool to post dis Shit. If u hate fat women keep it to urself. Ill mannered person Dats wot u are.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by dabrake(m): 3:42am On Mar 31, 2012
willsman: I need Orobo type as a Sugar Mummy okay? If you are interested, kindly send me email to williamsmike90@yahoo.com or possibly call me on 0803 515 8561. I am 37 years, single, young man, fully energetic and would satisfy you sexually with MouthAction right? You are welcome Sugar Orobo Mummies.
you should be married with a 12yr old child to show for it.
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2012
xzibia.com:

Dat means ur referring to ur mother n aunties and siblings cos am sure one of them is fat. Wot makes u think ur woman in future won't b fat. Ur a fool to post dis Shit. If u hate fat women keep it to urself. Ill mannered person Dats wot u are.
look AT dem undecided
orobo supporters sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.