Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? (21468 Views)

....,.. / Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? / Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2012
Normally, you'd never catch me dead giving pro-marital advice, with me opposing any form of contract that'll tie me down to one thing for the rest of my life.
_
So you should feel really honoured to be recieving this advice from me: NEVER GET MARRIED UNTIL YOU CAN COMFORTABLY SPONSOR 6 ADULTS TO EMIGRATE TO SWITZERLAND. I say Switzerland 'cause it's the most expensive city on earth. I think.
_
Or if you can work it, NEVER GET MARRIED PERIOD. You're free to leave a slew of baby-mama's about town if you feel you must procreate. But then if you do, people'll call you a pig. Like 2face. And they'll be correct.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2012
I think he's just scared that she will use all extents of the law against him if there is a fight or split . . . including collecting all his loot grin grin
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by BaBaMike: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2012
Some ppl may not like to marry a female Lawyer because Many are very money orientated.and Very dangerous when you
marry one and you get divorced,they might levy law against you. forget any chance of a fair
legal settlement. Businessman Men can't accept strong women, They are scared of them.LOL

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Bishop(m): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2012
Dear Poster,

Don't try it...Marry a female Lawyer...!!But you can try a male lawyer they will make a good wife....LOL..

My dear you need to work on your complex,there is nothing abt getting married even if she is female soldier..
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by dayokanu(m): 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2012
In case of divorce, she go use big big grammar and plenty book collect all your property come lock you for cell join

Better marry that girl wey dey sell rice beside your shop

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by ceejay80s(m): 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2012
Na women lawyer dey sweetpass especially from back,when u start to hammer her ,she go dey SHOUT "ur honour"!! But when she tire for u, u must rest ur case!! I mean ur properties

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by ceejay80s(m): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2012
Sorry,i 4got to laff. Blahahahahahahaha!!
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by alienkind: 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2012
You need to have more money than her or else, you
will be hearing "I put it to you everyday" lol.
grin grin
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Killz3(m): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2012
ceejay80s: Na women lawyer dey sweetpass especially from back,when u start to hammer her ,she go dey SHOUT "ur honour"!! But when she tire for u, u must rest ur case!! I mean ur properties
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by F00028: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2012
mcnepow: I thought marriage was solely based on Love
And Love surpasses every oda issues. .
Guess I was wrong sad

yes, you are.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by daroz(m): 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2012
I don't understand what you guys are ranting about. My girlfriend is a very young & intelligent lawyer and we have been dating seriously for the past one year. In fact I recently just proposed to her, so we will be getting married later this year. However, despite we have had some few minor misunderstanding in the past, non is linked to her training or mindset as a lawyer. She still act and behave like every other normal girl. She acknowledge and respect me as her man, and only react whenever she ought to. Nothing different from the normal thing, especially when the man is not uneducated too. Poster no fear, everything depends on her home training. Don't listen to pple. If you love her, and you see she has good character as a girl, marry her. Its even a thing of pride for you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Gentleboby: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2012
Dear,Business man its still the same elder loose or gain
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by miky(m): 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2012
odiaero: Make sure she is Godfearing
person to the core, if not, dont try it

Make sure she is someone that can be talked to and understood even under emotional/distress situations...That she has the art of listening and giving rational ideas is d main key.. Am guessing that a lawyer like herself has been thought to think with the head from a more concise rational point rather than with heart/emotion/feelings..if she isn't too arrogant (she should be some worth of course)then you have a great wife... nothing better than having a wife who doesn't think with her emotions, take note.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by expert555: 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2012
Well, if you have a choice don't marry her. A friend of mine did he will ever regret that for the rest of his life. If anything goes wrong she will finish you off

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by maclatunji: 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2012
AREC: Should A Businessman Marry A Lady Barrister?

Please, I am a businessman. I am not poor and not too rich. I have someone that I wish to marry but the problem (I guess) is that she will soon become a Lawyer. Please, any advice can be helpful. I heard that Lady Barristers can become troubles when married - according to a lawman.

I no tink say U lof d babe at all. Just dey dere dey axe kweshion. D Lawman go just kari d Lawwoman go. No tok say I no tell U O.

#Nothingweypersonnogoread
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by vokious(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2012
blaKKy83: Plzzzz I need help..dunno hw to post new topic
observe your screen and read my friend, READ!
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Limaoscar: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2012
Are you marrying her profession or her person?
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Limaoscar: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2012
Are you marrying her profession or her person?
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Dipwater(m): 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2012
The reason u posted is bcuz u have doubt in ur mind my broda woman na woman once she starts earning big time her xter wuld change if u trully luv her u shuld go ahead but don't be intimidated by her profession as a lawyer. u shuld be able to put her in
Her place as a man . If u think she is wiser than u my broda don't even give it a try cuz she wuld turn u to her houseboy.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by mctemmy(f): 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2012
Very funny mr poster av u ever heard dis song........singing love isa all dat matters 2ce matters afteralll..............
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 13, 2012
This is serious because i am planning to marry a female lawyer too, been dating for awhile now. But now seeing this thread, my mind is begining to shift.
To be frank, i have never really looked at it this way before. . . .

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by odedipapa(m): 12:13am On Mar 13, 2012
I believe she's stil gonna be a human being. Its jst her profession,dts not who she is
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by ubstason: 12:47am On Mar 13, 2012
Are you looking for Hotel in Nigeria?
Your search ends here
www.nigerianhotelsguide.com.ng
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by iksmoore(m): 1:01am On Mar 13, 2012
Female lawyers are the best set of women you can have as a wife.My advice for you is to marry her for who she is and not what she is.Remember that love is the principal thing.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by papatosibe: 1:15am On Mar 13, 2012
I dont think it is wise to marry a female lawyer, male lawyers are better suited for marriage than female lawyers.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by dimusky: 1:24am On Mar 13, 2012
Do you love this girl at all?? Lawyer or not. whether she is a lawyer, rice seller, doctor or pepper grinder is immaterial. I think the problem here is your insecurity,immaturity and inferiority complex. You are not married yet and you are already seeking advisers to run your home. From the look of things I doubt if the "Law woman" will agree to marry you. Deal with your Complexes first, let people worthy of the" Law woman" go for her
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Theblessed(f): 2:01am On Mar 13, 2012
[size=16pt]First and foremost, if you love this lady, go ahead and marry her.

Another point is, if you're one of those men that have no respect for women - please, leave her
and seek a village girl for wife - that way you'd be much happier because, a learned women (lawyer or not), will not only speak out for herself but stand up for herself through the rough tumbles of marriage if pushed to the limits.

So, if you're looking for a lady who would say, 'yes sir, yes sir' sorry, not a lawyer!

Good Luck with your catch!

[/size]
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by amefi(m): 2:44am On Mar 13, 2012
If in doubt, there isn't any need of venturing into that institution called Marriage with her. Just look somewhere else. I can perceive inferiority complex in your post. Go for your supposed level.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by InkedNerd(f): 3:43am On Mar 13, 2012
@OP: Normally, I wouldn't say this but this is by far one of the dumbest questions I have seen from a guy on Nairaland. Honestly, a lot of you so called "men" that come on these threads and ask idiotic questions as to whether or not it is ok to marry a woman in a position of power are nothing more than insecure sniveling cowards! Do you sit around and ask women if its ok for them to marry male officers? Do you sit around and ask women if its ok for them to marry male judges? Do you sit around and ask women if its ok for them to marry men in the army? You even asking this question just goes to show how you think of women. OP, please listen and listen well, get out of whatever prehistoric cave you're living in so you can realize and understand that not all women of today can or will be your 'yes man'. If what you wanted was someone who will be compliant to you and your male ego then step aside and let a real man come into the young woman's life--career women of Nigeria and the world don't need men like you bringing them down just because you can't fathom the thought or idea of a woman actually being in a position of power or status.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by papatosibe: 3:52am On Mar 13, 2012
Inked_Nerd: @OP: Normally, I wouldn't say this but this is by far one of the dumbest questions I have seen from a guy on Nairaland. Honestly, a lot of you so called "men" that come on these threads and ask idiotic questions as to whether or not it is ok to marry a woman in a position of power are nothing more than insecure sniveling cowards! Do you sit around and ask women if its ok for them to marry male officers? Do you sit around and ask women if its ok for them to marry male judges? Do you sit around and ask women if its ok for them to marry men in the army? You even asking this question just goes to show how you think of women. OP, please listen and listen well, get out of whatever prehistoric cave you're living in so you can realize and understand that not all women of today can or will be your 'yes man'. If what you wanted was someone who will be compliant to you and your male ego then step aside and let a real man come into the young woman's life--career women of Nigeria and the world don't need men like you bringing them down just because you can't fathom the thought or idea of a woman actually being in a position of power or status.

This is all AA community talk. No real man( White, Asian, Indian or Nigerian) would marry a woman who is more powerful than him. Men love power, but being attached to a powerful woman isnt what real men live for. Unlike men, women like to associate with power. That is why nurses sleep with doctors, secretaries sleep with their bosses, female ministers sleep with presidents. It is programmed into women to always want to associate with powerful men; after all women need men to get to the top. Men dont need women, on a good day, to climb to the top; men only need their brains and their muscles.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by InkedNerd(f): 4:29am On Mar 13, 2012
^^^ That's nice sweetie, continue to follow me kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. / Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone / What Does It Mean If A Woman Slaps You (male) On Your Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.