Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? (21469 Views)

....,.. / Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? / Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by afm4ever(m): 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2012
if una love each other there is no need to be afraid and pray over it
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2012
I am dating a female lawyer now, so i can tell u a few things about them. One, they find it hard to separate their 'legal' life from their love life, u will definitely see that character in their attitude. Secondly, u must need to stand ur ground on some issues without shifting, as they are very domineering, and love to be in control, finally and most importantly u need to work hard my friend in terms of income, make sure u are independent of ur own, by that u remain in charge, that doesnt mean they'll leave u when things are rough, they hate divorce, so u have a joker card in your bag , Besides all these, believe me they can be loving, most especially if she's God-fearing.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by afm4ever(m): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2012
pray over it period
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by utala(m): 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2012
HER professional HAS NOTIN TO DO WITH MARRIAGE,
WHAT MATER IS LOVE, DID SHE LOVE U, DO U LOVE HER
PLS DONT BE AFRAID, PRVIDED SHE HAS RESPECT FOR U

IF I CAN SEE HUBBLE GIRL. THAT IS A LAW STUDENT, I WILL SUPPORT HER IN EDUCATION AND READY TO MARRY HER
PLS ON SERIUOS NOTE IF U KNOW ANY ONE PLS LET ME KNOW
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Elgaxton(m): 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2012
I'm getting married to a lawyer in two months time and I'm glad she's the best.

Dont initiate arguments u aint sure off cos they are trained to deal with arguments and also to argue grin cheesy
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by mercurie(f): 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2012
Pls I don't think dis is a wise question. Our professions should not be d only tin 2 access but our personalities, d kind of character we portray should be considered instead
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by nonyofor(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2012
This nairaland sef
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Heck: 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2012
women are necessary evil
but woman lawyer is an impossible evil.

Forget love. No average mortal is capable of that selfless sacrifice called love. Marriage is about understanding NOT LOVE.

Tell your lawyer wife to brush before coming to bed, she will give u 20 reasons why she cannot brush. Ask her to attend church in the Morng, she gives u 10 reasons why it must be evening. She is never wrong.

Biz man versus lawyer. Haaaaaaa, work de there o. Whether God helps u or not, be prepared to sit on the edge of ur seat while the marriage lasts. If u say no to edge of ur seat, then concubines will be ur painful solace or separated union becomes unavoidable where divorce is not an option

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by cynthiafred67(f): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2012
~Killz~:
Lawyer or not, if you cannot accept her for who she is, her profession, her trouble and everything positive and negative about her, you have no business marrying her. . . Love for her and for her profession is the determining factor here, and not her profession alone. . . cheesy

+100
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by cynthiafred67(f): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2012
~Killz~:
Lawyer or not, if you cannot accept her for who she is, her profession, her trouble and everything positive and negative about her, you have no business marrying her. . . Love for her and for her profession is the determining factor here, and not her profession alone. . . cheesy

+100
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Killz3(m): 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2012
valacious: I am dating a female lawyer now, so i can tell u a few things about them. One, they find it hard to separate their 'legal' life from their love life, u will definitely see that character in their attitude. Secondly, u must need to stand ur ground on some issues without shifting, as they are very domineering, and love to be in control, finally and most importantly u need to work hard my friend in terms of income, make sure u are independent of ur own, by that u remain in charge, that doesnt mean they'll leave u when things are rough, they hate divorce, so u have a joker card in your , Besides all these, believe me they can be loving, most especially if she's God-fearing.

Wise words honestly spoken. . . smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Lexoria: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2012
Lol....Y'all,a female who knows her right,knows her right.Wether she's a lawyer,dentist,housewife,accountant,secretary,undergraduate,whatever.So you can only pray to marry a wife or be a female who doesn't know her right.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Killz3(m): 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2012
Heck: women are necessary evil
but woman lawyer is an impossible evil.

Forget love. No average mortal is capable of that selfless sacrifice called love. Marriage is about understanding NOT LOVE.

I disagree! cheesy If you do not love someone, you would not bother trying to understand them. . . wink
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Adduljermaine(m): 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2012
I think this guy is smoking fake benson
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by kelz88(f): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2012
What an insecure little man.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Killz3(m): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2012

Cynthia, why are you doing this to me? And you know what. . . sad
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by IRAPADA(m): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2012
AREC: Should A Businessman Marry A Lady Barrister?

Please, I am a businessman. I am not poor and not too rich. I have someone that I wish to marry but the problem (I guess) is that she will soon become a Lawyer. Please, any advice can be helpful. I heard that Lady Barristers can become troubles when married - according to a lawman.
carry on no problem
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Killz3(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2012
kelz88: What an insecure little man.

Nah. it's not insecurity. . . He's scared shitless of lawyers!
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by bid4rich(m): 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2012
If the way you are going about your relationship lack solid foundation, i fear o. But one thng is very crucial

1. The fear of God in both of you

2. Your dedication to His course

3. The love you have for each other and how you both plan to live after your wedding especially child bearing and finances.

I rest my case for now. God bless your union
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by iiiyyyk(m): 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2012
oga remove your eye from the lawyer thing and look at what you want from the woman you will call your wife. if she possesses all those qualities. please marry her.

female layers are like evry other women they need to be married
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by luckgames(m): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2012
careytommy: Any female looking to marry a male cook?
You are chef dude not cook

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by bukatyne(f): 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2012
it seems nowadays, we don't know d reason behind marriage. when two pple re married, they become one. ur question should be: do we genuinely love each other, do we understand each other, do we trust each oda? besides wat re d things u plan to do to her dat u feel being a lawyer would make her know her 'right' n react? u ve not gotten married n nairalanders re already advisin u ow to go about divorce! don't marry because u feel u re old enough, marry when u have found d bone of ur bone n d flesh of ur flesh! stay blessed!
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Killz3(m): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2012
Adduljermaine: I think [size=20pt]this guy is smoking fake benson[/size]
LMYO. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Knorkastur: 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2012
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Funkymallam(m): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2012
valacious: I am dating a female lawyer now, so i can tell u a few things about them. One, they find it hard to separate their 'legal' life from their love life, u will definitely see that character in their attitude. Secondly, u must need to stand ur ground on some issues without shifting, as they are very domineering, and love to be in control, finally and most importantly u need to work hard my friend in terms of income, make sure u are independent of ur own, by that u remain in charge, that doesnt mean they'll leave u when things are rough, they hate divorce, so u have a joker card in your bag , Besides all these, believe me they can be loving, most especially if she's God-fearing.

Best comment so far.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Enice(m): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2012
there are advantages and disadvantages. A case in point is peter odili that has a perpetual injunction restraining EFCC from investigating/prosecuting him. You do the crime, she does the acquittal.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Ninilowo(m): 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2012
~Killz~:
GBAM!
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Enice(m): 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2012
there are advantages and disadvantages. A case in point is peter odili that has a perpetual injunction restraining EFCC from investigating/prosecuting him. You do the crime, she does the acquittal.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Piyke: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2012
meetkris: Please what's wrong with marrying a female lawyer?there are some fundamental qualities required from a woman who is ready to settle down and so if this lady lawyer passes the test why not.The qualities applies across board irrespective of your profession.So please if you see an angel in a famale lawyer go ahead and marry instead of getting married to a non lawyer who is not Godfearing.

Supported 10 times. Just check for the characteristics of a virtuous lady: humility etc. And only go ahead when ur convinced...inside.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by luckgames(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2012
You are not cook but Chef
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by str8talk1: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2012
I am not poor and not too rich. I have someone that I wish to marry but the problem (I guess) is that she will soon become a Lawyer. Please, any advice can be helpful. I heard that Lady Barristers can become troubles when married - according to a lawman.
@op thx 4 dis post,my case is similar 2 urs.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by shumno(f): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2012
@ Henry40, pls don't add to the man's worries. As it is , he is already worried so give him some other advice please. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) / Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone / What Does It Mean If A Woman Slaps You (male) On Your Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.