Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) (16796 Views)

APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size / Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari / Even APC Leaders Don't Want Buhari As President- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Ufeolorun(m): 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2012
denko: Gej cannot step down 2015, because he is using the slot of south south
He will surely be pushed out and don't tell me Nigeria will burn cos you don't have the capacity to do that and he knows it.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2012
smiley
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by jidestar: 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2012
Come 2015, it is game over for Jonathan.I don't know who even voted for him. angry
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Lawalemi(m): 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2012
You all derailed this thread. This is unintelligent of you! Pls, don't kill nairaland with ethnicity.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by deathmen12: 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2012
[img]Haters Haters! Well we shall see. Me thinks its easier to wake a man than to put him to sleep. A ppl that woke from sleep and found their voice it will be interesting to find the army or region that will put them to sleep again and shut their voice. Now they can also fight so they are wide awake, speaking louder than ever and ready as hell for a show down.

You used to rule or have power is history, talk about now. wink

I like dis one...make dem try rubbish, dey will see the wat dey av not seen b4... animals n..th..ners.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by dgenuisreborn(m): 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2012
poster can't be serious
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by emmykk(m): 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2012
kettykin: i refused to believe niger delta is lazy , niger delta has contributed more enterprneurs than any other zone except the s.e , the ibrus, ovia,elumelu,peterside, talk about laziness of the mind should rather go to west and north who cannot think productively except how to award oil wells and do deal with haliburton and co
you are right niger delta have been taking care of nigeria since 1970.take it or leave it lucky jo will win his second term and heaven will not fall and their bombs wil liking to water pour on goat
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Marlboro1: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2012
str8_talk: In fact the closer you are to the oil the lazier you get. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You got it spot on.

Fellows, I am not sure how you can say that the closer you are to oil, the lazier you get. Dont tell me that SE ans SS where the bulk of Nigeria's oil come from is unproductive. North had this country in a vice-grip for 38 years and yet is far behind both regions educationally ans economically. IBB, Abacha, Abdulsalam, Atiku, Ciroma and the rest took care of themselves and cronies at the expense of their region feeding their masses crumbs that they felt comfortable with. So tell me how North is in a more advantageous position economically than the rest of us. As far as the West, forget them. They should be thankful Lagos was the capital for a long time. Take Lagos out of the equation and they are no different from the North.

By the way GEJ must not return in 2015. There are more credible and dilligent people in SS, SE and Middle Belt. Nigeria is not meant for toothless and confused wimps.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by jidestar: 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2012
!![/quote]deathmen12: 3 minutes & 53 seconds
[img]Haters Haters! Well we shall see. Me thinks its easier to wake a man than to put him to sleep. A ppl that woke from sleep and found their voice it will be interesting to find the army or region that will put them to sleep again and shut their voice. Now they can also fight so they are wide awake, speaking louder than ever and ready as hell for a show down.

You used to rule or have power is history, talk about now.

I like dis one...make dem try rubbish, dey will see the wat dey av not seen b4... animals n..th..ners.

angryWe know how to pursue Jonasatan from Aso rock. Wen time come na run for jonasatan. MOAP!
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by FindOut(m): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2012
moshoodn: derailed thread

Totally dereailed. Had to check d topic again to b sure i was still on the same thread.lol
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by FindOut(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2012
In the ''spirit'' of thread derailment cheesy , i thinl those of u agitatin for ''resource control'' & justifyin the 13percent or even askin for more should ask the SS Governors, present & past, what they've done with the billions they've been gettin every month since 1999. Even if the SS states get 50 percent, unless we have proper leadership at the state & LG level, the money will only serve to enrich already fat accounts here & abroad & very little will trickle down to the people who really ''own'' the oil.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by dadicvila(m): 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2012
honeric01:

Lol, see person wey dey talk about ethnic bigotry lol.

It's true, the more closer you are to the "oil", the higher the chances of you being LAZY..

BTW, what does the youth of ND contribute to the nation at large?

How many of them went to school? (b4 u answer, i hope u know where i originated from?)
stop displaying your large scale ignorance in public,Niger delta people are well educated,you have thousands of illiterates in the west dosnt make you guys illiterates
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2012
Marlboro1:

Fellows, I am not sure how you can say that the closer you are to oil, the lazier you get. Dont tell me that SE ans SS where the bulk of Nigeria's oil come from is unproductive. North had this country in a vice-grip for 38 years and yet is far behind both regions educationally ans economically. IBB, Abacha, Abdulsalam, Atiku, Ciroma and the rest took care of themselves and cronies at the expense of their region feeding their masses crumbs that they felt comfortable with. So tell me how North is in a more advantageous position economically than the rest of us. As far as the West, forget them. They should be thankful Lagos was the capital for a long time. Take Lagos out of the equation and they are no different from the North.

By the way GEJ must not return in 2015. There are more credible and dilligent people in SS, SE and Middle Belt. Nigeria is not meant for toothless and confused wimps.

You have done nothing but mix issues. Pinning the all too obvious lack of major development in the area of Education in the North have nothing to do with countering the statement made by the @poster you quoted. Also re-posting the all too overused example of how northerners played major roles in bringing the country to where it is today does not in anyway counter the suggestion made by the @poster you chose to quote. Your post in no way counters the statement made by the @Poster you quoted.

If you are going to debate a particular topic, at least learn how to debate . . . . jumping around the topic does not in anyway win you points when it comes to your ability to counter the very argument in front of you. Try again!!
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Kobojunkie: 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2012
Ufeolorun: We are all lazy from the people who shout about the oil belonging to them as if na him papa put am there to the goro munchers up north, and the Owambeic westerners.[size=14pt]We are all lazy,In fact the closer you are to the oil the lazier you get.[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2012
Find Out!:
In the ''spirit'' of thread derailment cheesy , i thinl those of u agitatin for ''resource control'' & justifyin the 13percent or even askin for more should ask the SS Governors, present & past, what they've done with the billions they've been gettin every month since 1999. Even if the SS states get 50 percent, unless we have proper leadership at the state & LG level, the money will only serve to enrich already fat accounts here & abroad & very little will trickle down to the people who really ''own'' the oil.

Why not ask all Nigerian states what they have done with their awuf for 51 years? I think that makes more sense.
The thread has been derailled by ethnic bigots who hate the ND, with you entry its hard to set you aside from the derailling bigots. Congrats, bro.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2012
dadicvila: stop displaying your large scale ignorance in public,Niger delta people are well educated,you have thousands of illiterates in the west dosnt make you guys illiterates

What has education to do with laziness or the lack of it? Nigerian claims to have the most educated populace YET the country might as well be seen as the land of the lazy, even with all the PHDs dem carry for head.

Learn how to debate . . . seriously, there is no correlation between level of education and the degree of Laziness. Try to put together better, more connected retort so those of us who want to see your side will at least feel you offer something intelligent as a retort, not yet more defensive, and disconnected babble as is the tradition with so many on here.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Abbott(m): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2012
The closer you are to the oil, the lazier you are. LMAO. Very funny but very true.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by dadicvila(m): 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2012
honeric01:

grin grin grin na our oily lazy bunch, feeding on govt money.. ole barawo.
before na your own??make i hear word joh!just because God bless people with oil you start to envy and hate on them,go dig hole 4 your grandfather land na if you go see oil,lazy parasite
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2012
dadicvila: stop displaying your large scale ignorance in public,Niger delta people are well educated,you have thousands of illiterates in the west dosnt make you guys illiterates

Tell them, abeg.

Most of the banks are owned by ND people, same for most of the press. By some strange coincidence, after the oil industry, banking is the next greatest contributor to GDP; therefore, in simple words, the ND does own the entire Nigerian economy, oil and non oil.

When it comes to nollywood, yet another great contributor to GDP, the headquarters is Asaba, again in the ND.

Of Nigeria's 10 richest men, 5 are from Delta state. Again, in the ND.

One has to ask the Ufeoloruns of this World just what they contribute to the nation outside noisemaking and stup!dity. It is natural for leeches to be jealous of those who are more productive; it is natural for bone-headed bullies to pick on the little guy with the big d.i.c.k that goes where they cannot go.

Mr. Anthony Sanni - Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF):
[size=14pt]“These days, those who are beaten are the ones who are crying. How do you justify the fact that most of the banks are owned by the people from the South-South? How do you justify the situation where most of the media houses are owned by people from the South-South? You think that they are the hardest workers,”[/size]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/acf-s-south-leaders-on-war-path-over-derivation/

Does that voice sound familiar? It is the voice of a parasite who thinks life and death exist only in Abuja and is ready to distract govt and die for awuf oil money.
Most people need a hard look in the mirror.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2012

Suddenly, the people who only two minutes ago claimed to be magically are no longer so since it seems new data claims they own MOST OF Nigeria . . . ROFL
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Marlboro1: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2012
Kobojunkie:

You have done nothing but mix issues. Pinning the all too obvious lack of major development in the area of Education in the North have nothing to do with countering the statement made by the @poster you quoted. Also re-posting the all too overused example of how northerners played major roles in bringing the country to where it is today does not in anyway counter the suggestion made by the @poster you chose to quote. Your post in no way counters the statement made by the @Poster you quoted.

If you are going to debate a particular topic, at least learn how to debate . . . . jumping around the topic does not in anyway win you points when it comes to your ability to counter the very argument in front of you. Try again!!

May be that was hard for you to comprehend ma'am. Fact is trying to pin laziness on the hard working Southerners that have been sustaining this country for 5 decades seem like an effort in futility. And since my post is too hard for you to understand, please do tell me what makes your region more industrious than the Southerners. Tell me why your remoteness from oil wells has made you any more hardworking than the average N Deltan. Reminding your of educational and economic backwardness of the North is an attempt to draw parallel to the suggestion that being so far from the wells have not advanced them more than the average Southerner. If you still have difficulty understanding this, I may have to request someone that understands English to offer you some assistance lady! Good day.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by dadicvila(m): 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2012
Kobojunkie:

What has education to do with laziness or the lack of it? Nigerian claims to have the most educated populace YET the country might as well be seen as the land of the lazy, even with all the PHDs dem carry for head.

Learn how to debate . . . seriously, there is no correlation between level of education and the degree of Laziness. Try to put together better, more connected retort so those of us who want to see your side will at least feel you offer something intelligent as a retort, not yet more defensive, and disconnected babble as is the tradition with so many on here.
its you who should learn how to read b4 replying,read what he wrote before i replied him,and beside who told you guys niger delta people are lazy?where do u guys come up with such crap??when people demand a fair share of their God giving resources as it is in civilized societies you term them lazy,na wa O!na we tell una to not get crude oil??if na una get am i wonder if una for never declare una Odua republic,bunch of sentimental bigots
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by bakila: 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2012
Beaf you can see how difficult it is to sell GEJ. The attempt to embellish you discuss with North battaring suffered a huge blow by selling GEJ. We all as student of history know what happens when a leader begin to form commitees whose terms of Ref inculdes tenure adjustment.
If Goodluck has goodluck in delivering his mandate we would ask him to continue. Only the validity of his candidature will stop him from running.
You failed in selling that product. We know you guy thinks of rigging but ninty nine days for the thief one day for the citizen.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2012
bakila: Beaf you can see how difficult it is to sell GEJ. The attempt to embellish you discuss with North battaring suffered a huge blow by selling GEJ. We all as student of history know what happens when a leader begin to form commitees whose terms of Ref inculdes tenure adjustment.
If Goodluck has goodluck in delivering his mandate we would ask him to continue. Only the validity of his candidature will stop him from running.
You failed in selling that product. We know you guy thinks of rigging but ninty nine days for the thief one day for the citizen.

I don't know what you are rambling about, bruv.
This thread is about vultures, hyena's, lazy phucks and parasites who are intent on distracting the government with their never ending "born to rule" quest for awuf oil money. Please deal with it and stop rambling.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2012
Marlboro1:

May be that was hard for you to comprehend ma'am. Fact is trying to pin laziness on the hard working Southerners that have been sustaining this country for 5 decades seem like an effort in futility. And since my post is too hard for you to understand, please do tell me what makes your region more industrious than the Southerners. Tell me why your remoteness from oil wells has made you any more hardworking than the average N Deltan. Reminding your of educational and economic backwardness of the North is an attempt to draw parallel to the suggestion that being so far from the wells have not advanced them more than the average Southerner. If you still have difficulty understanding this, I may have to request someone that understands English to offer you some assistance lady! Good day.

There was nothing difficult with your post . . . . you didn't post anything really intelligent but simply tried to counter a claim by pulling in the disconnected from everywhere else in a bid to desperately create a point of some kind.

You again make some unsubstantiated claims above. I really wish you would, at least, spend some time doing some research, to ensure what you have or think at least works with available facts.

It has been claimed numerous organizations and groups,even local governments in the south-south, that indigenes were not employed in the majority at the oil rigs, and wells, for the most part of the last 50 years. So, your claim that the Southerners are the ones who have sustained the country for the past 50 years comes off is what I would consider baseless claims, and I would suggest you do your research. Also, Oil was discovered in the 70's, if I have it right.

Again, measuring Education level in the South-south against Education level in the North or anywhere else on this globe means nothing to the issue you are attempting to rebutt. There is no direct correlation between level of education and degree of laziness. As I told someone else, Nigeria happens to claim the highest population of PHDS in the world, yet Nigeria might as well be rubbish dump compared with other countries who do not boast of even half that many educated folks.

Now, no go do your homework . . . better yet, make sure you adequately comprehend what the issue you have chosen to attack really means, and then come back with a more meaningful retort. Here's a hint . . . stay away from defensive arguments. . . you suck as it.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by bakila: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2012
Beaf:

Tell them, abeg.

Most of the banks are owned by ND people, same for most of the press. By some strange coincidence, after the oil industry, banking is the next greatest contributor to GDP; therefore, in simple words, the ND does own the entire Nigerian economy, oil and non oil.

When it comes to nollywood, yet another great contributor to GDP, the headquarters is Asaba, again in the ND.

One has to ask the Ufeoloruns of this World just what they contribute to the nation outside noisemaking and stup!dity. It is natural for leeches to be jealous of those who are more productive; it is natural for bone-headed bullies to pick on the little guy with the big d.i.c.k that goes where they cannot go.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/acf-s-south-leaders-on-war-path-over-derivation/

Does that voice sound familiar? It is the voice of a parasite who thinks life and death exist only in Abuja and is ready to distract govt and die for awuf oil money.
Gentleman you man is not ready for that job he is not doing it well and that statement that Abati wrote is a lie because the man is not concentrating on his job. Any day he opens his mouth he misyarn. Patience or something else is distracting him.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2012
dadicvila: its you who should learn how to read b4 replying,read what he wrote before i replied him,and beside who told you guys niger delta people are lazy?where do u guys come up with such crap??when people demand a fair share of their God giving resources as it is in civilized societies you term them lazy,na wa O!na we tell una to not get crude oil??if na una get am i wonder if una for never declare una Odua republic,bunch of sentimental bigots

I read the post you quoted in yours, and it is a very simple statement made. However, you offereing disconnected babble as meaningful retort to that is what I am on to here.

There is a tribalist section . . . so if all you can do is offer ramblings and nothing intelligent in the way of a defense or retort, then I suggest you go there and have a wonderful day. However, if you are going to respond to a post at least post something that makes sense to the post you are pretending to respond to.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Ufeolorun(m): 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Not that we are all lazy per se cos I have met/seen hard-working Nigerians who r very passionate about our country but just getting tired of the flipping sense of entitlement some people are just going on about with,calling others parasite or lazy as if they are doing anything out of the ordinary.
We all know massive sense of entitlement causes laziness.
Majority of the Ahmadus in Kaduna or baba wales in Akure do not feel any impact of oil in our country, they wake in the morning and head to their onion or cocoa farm everyday to manually till cos they know their lives depend on it.
'Their' oil doesn't feed them.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2012
Ufeolorun:
Not that we are all lazy per se cos I have met/seen hard-working Nigerians who r very passionate about our country but just getting tired of the flipping sense of entitlement some people are just going on about with,calling others parasite or lazy as if they are doing anything out of the ordinary.
We all know massive sense of entitlement causes laziness.
Majority of the Ahmadus in Kaduna or baba wales in Akure do not feel any impact of oil in our country, they wake in the morning and head to their onion or cocoa farm everyday to manually till cos they know their lives depend on it.
'Their' oil doesn't feed them.

The way I see it, if you have 10 million hardworking people and 140 million lazy people, you still have a country full of lazy-minded individuals. And if we are all working towards personal goals and not a common goal, then we might all as well be a lazy because if there is anything many of us learnt from a very young age, it is that divided, we fall. And we keep falling until we start thinking of the greater good.

Any who, I know what you mean and I definitely understand where you are coming from with that statement.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Marlboro1: 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2012
Beaf:

Tell them, abeg.

Beaf, abeg you been add Ibori and Odili for that list? If you no add them, then we do have 7 out of 12 richest Nigerians coming from ND. But on a more serious note, I dont see how anyone can suggest that ND or Southerners by virtue of being close to oil wells are lazy. If anyone still want to debate this topic after reading the points you raised here to back up your opinion, they need to go get a brain scan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: PDP Undecided Over Presidential Candidate / APC: We’ve Never Had It This Horrible – Atiku / BBOG Members Protest At Aso Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.