Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) (16799 Views)

APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size / Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari / Even APC Leaders Don't Want Buhari As President- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2012
bakila:
Gentleman you man is not ready for that job he is not doing it well and that statement that Abati wrote is a lie because the man is not concentrating on his job. Any day he opens his mouth he misyarn. Patience or something else is distracting him.

Is your skewed opinion reason why parasites and awuf luv'n phucks are trying to distract govt with their 2015 ambition to be closer to awuf?
Dude, you are misfiring like a rusty dane gun. Try to make sense, abeg.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2012
[size=14pt]Rewind. . . grin[/size]

dadicvila: stop displaying your large scale ignorance in public,Niger delta people are well educated,you have thousands of illiterates in the west dosnt make you guys illiterates

Tell them, abeg.

Most of the banks are owned by ND people, same for most of the press. By some strange coincidence, after the oil industry, banking is the next greatest contributor to GDP; therefore, in simple words, the ND does own the entire Nigerian economy, oil and non oil.

When it comes to nollywood, yet another great contributor to GDP, the headquarters is Asaba, again in the ND.

Of Nigeria's 10 richest men, 5 are from Delta state. Again, in the ND.

One has to ask the Ufeoloruns of this World just what they contribute to the nation outside noisemaking and stup!dity. It is natural for leeches to be jealous of those who are more productive; it is natural for bone-headed bullies to pick on the little guy with the big d.i.c.k that goes where they cannot go.

Mr. Anthony Sanni - Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF):
[size=14pt]“These days, those who are beaten are the ones who are crying. How do you justify the fact that most of the banks are owned by the people from the South-South? How do you justify the situation where most of the media houses are owned by people from the South-South? You think that they are the hardest workers,”[/size]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/acf-s-south-leaders-on-war-path-over-derivation/

Does that voice sound familiar? It is the voice of a parasite who thinks life and death exist only in Abuja and is ready to distract govt and die for awuf oil money.
Most people need a hard look in the mirror.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by sirrinky: 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2012
@beaf,stop trying so hard to make sense,it only exposes the magnitude of ur stupidity and idiocy.Nigerians are cowards,thats the honest truth,we re a bunch of toothless dogs.God ibeg dry up this curse called oil pls.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by sevenstone: 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2012
Make una read this;

“Every intelligent man in this country knows that President Jonathan is in his first term in office. So, how have they suddenly jump from first term to third term. From the point of view of arithmetic, even their claim cannot stand. So, that claim is weak, it is unacceptable.

The above means that bros Jona go do second term, the North make una shine una Eye.All the ibos way dey talk presido na dem own make una shine una eye.This Jona hahahahaha.I laugh for ijaw
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by bakila: 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2012
Beaf:

Is your skewed opinion reason why parasites and awuf luv'n phucks are trying to distract govt with their 2015 ambition to be closer to awuf?
Dude, you are misfiring like a rusty dane gun. Try to make sense, abeg.
Since you are dumb like me try another style you guy wants to start 2015 campaign with northern bashing true or false.

You started this thread hoping that you will have post abusing northerners but disappointed with the first post. T or F

shocked by the response but in your xtics style start to abuse, no be so?

Goodluck is bad sell tell him to forget next election. I Think you are the rusty dane gun here who tries to sell the unsalable you are the one collecting awuf money in Abuja as You lick and regurgitate the vomit from rotten meal off the mouth of politicians who have failed to do their job. Even a blind man will see that the air is not fresh. As promised by you master.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by dadicvila(m): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2012
sir rinky: @beaf,stop trying so hard to make sense,it only exposes the magnitude of ur stupidity and idiocy.Nigerians are cowards,thats the honest truth,we re a bunch of toothless dogs.God ibeg dry up this curse called oil pls.
na you pray b4 God put oil 4 my communityso why God go listen to your prayer to dry the oil up??tell me why God go listen to you??
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2012
Ufeolorun:
Not that we are all lazy per se cos I have met/seen hard-working Nigerians who r very passionate about our country but just getting tired of the flipping sense of entitlement some people are just going on about with,calling others parasite or lazy as if they are doing anything out of the ordinary.
We all know massive sense of entitlement causes laziness.
Majority of the Ahmadus in Kaduna or baba wales in Akure do not feel any impact of oil in our country, they wake in the morning and head to their onion or cocoa farm everyday to manually till cos they know their lives depend on it.
'Their' oil doesn't feed them.

So how come SS people own the TV stations you watch, the newspapers and magazines you read, the production of nollywood movies you watch, the banks where your money is secured etc? These are all things outside of oil. No?
If you aren't a parasite, how exactly does anyone outside your crusty fillage benefit from your so-called cocoa farms?

You better get off your hairy arse and do a hard days job to get the nickels flowing, instead of wasting your health on jealousy of people who contribute way more per capita than you and your fellow awuf luv'n fillager's do.

ND? We are small, but mighty. cool
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Tulkafia: 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2012
These political system have make nigeria called a fail nation.

All the nigeria people from north to east are programmed.
What nigeria need is good leader not a hausa man or igbo man.

My advice to all nigerians is, stop doin................. And unit, pray hard againts evil.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Marlboro1: 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2012
Kobojunkie:

There was nothing difficult with your post . . . . you didn't post anything really intelligent but simply tried to counter a claim by pulling in the disconnected from everywhere else in a bid to desperately create a point of some kind.

You again make some unsubstantiated claims above. I really wish you would, at least, spend some time doing some research, to ensure what you have or think at least works with available facts.

It has been claimed numerous organizations and groups,even local governments in the south-south, that indigenes were not employed in the majority at the oil rigs, and wells, for the most part of the last 50 years. So, your claim that the Southerners are the ones who have sustained the country for the past 50 years comes off is what I would consider baseless claims, and I would suggest you do your research. Also, Oil was discovered in the 70's, if I have it right.

Again, measuring Education level in the South-south against Education level in the North or anywhere else on this globe means nothing to the issue you are attempting to rebutt. There is no direct correlation between level of education and degree of laziness. As I told someone else, Nigeria happens to claim the highest population of PHDS in the world, yet Nigeria might as well be rubbish dump compared with other countries who do not boast of even half that many educated folks.

Now, no go do your homework . . . better yet, make sure you adequately comprehend what the issue you have chosen to attack really means, and then come back with a more meaningful retort. Here's a hint . . . stay away from defensive arguments. . . you suck as it.

Now, last time I checked no one hired you as lecturer on NL. Quit trying to be a smartalec jumping into everyone's post to show how smart or knowledgable you are for you are neither. You my friend have not proved to anyone here how closeness to oil has made the host communities lazy. As Beaf intimated here, ND controls the media, banking, entertainment and additionally has more than 90% of Nigeria's oil. If that makes them lazy, lady you are smoking igbo. Come back and respond when the thing don clear for your head. Speaking of suck, e be like say you get something for mouth wey make you no dey think well well now. I am done with you!!!
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by olaayodele(m): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2012
My fear is that ,if GEJ should rule beyond 2015 it means that the suffering of innocent and poor man will increase.imagine,a man that could not secure the citizen from the menace of boko haram,is it not better for us to have a female president?
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Ufeolorun(m): 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2012
The debate about how this country is being governed right now should be allowed and any attempt at blackmailing others by intentionally muddling the discussion with his ethnicity and where he is from and what's sipping from the ground there has already failed.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by wbankz(m): 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2012
undecidedJona jona i wonda Ђ‎​øƜ dis kine dullard end up ruling @ country choked wit guymen anyway
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2012
bakila:
Since you are dumb like me try another style you guy wants to start 2015 campaign with northern bashing true or false.

You started this thread hoping that you will have post abusing northerners but disappointed with the first post. T or F

Goodluck is bad sell tell him to forget next election. I Think you are the rusty dane gun here who tries to sell the unsalable you are the one collecting awuf money in Abuja as You lick and regurgitate the vomit from rotten meal off the mouth of politicians who have failed to do their job. Even a blind man will see that the air is not fresh. As promised by you master.

Hmmmm! A fool always thinks he can understand another mans thoughts. Dude, I am way ahead of you; I only start making an effort when your brain is frozen. You do not know what this thread is about, because you are too slow, otherwise you would have realised that you and your fellow bigots lost the plot long ago. Continuing down a path where you realise you will only get repeatedly slapped makes you look quite deranged.

Why are your people led by elites who are so intent on awuf that they are doing everything to distract the government? Don't you feel ashamed and embarrassed to be rooting for awuf luv'n phucks? Don't you feel demeaned at being perceived as a beggar? shocked
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by mikecashes(m): 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2012
Northerner try bh there fail there are tring another means to takeover! Shame
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2012
Ufeolorun: The debate about how this country is being governed right now should be allowed and any attempt at blackmailing others by intentionally muddling the discussion with his ethnicity and where he is from and what's sipping from the ground there has already failed.

Where you not the first to bring in ethnicity like fool? Now your trick of trying to derail the thread by calling ND people lazy has suffered a catastrophic failure you suddenly want to appear holy.
I am sure that it has been proven that ND people are more hardworking than people in your useless awuf luv'n fillage, so you wish to change direction.

This thread is all about the scramble for awuf and how it demeans you and people like you. Learn to have shame, it will straighten your muddled, bigotted mind.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Kobojunkie: 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2012
Marlboro1:

Now, last time I checked no one hired you as lecturer on NL. Quit trying to be a smartalec jumping into everyone's post to show how smart or knowledgable you are for you are neither. You my friend have not proved to anyone here how closeness to oil has made the host communities lazy. As Beaf intimated here, ND controls the media, banking, entertainment and additionally has more than 90% of Nigeria's oil. If that makes them lazy, lady you are smoking igbo. Come back and respond when the thing don clear for your head. Speaking of suck, e be like say you get something for mouth wey make you no dey think well well now. I am done with you!!!

I did not posit anywhere that I am your lecturer.

Also Two minutes ago, the same person claimed that ND people were marginalized and locked out of most of the development in Nigeria. Your source there claimed that Northerners controlled much of the resources and industries in Nigeria.

Today tory don change . . . you say we should all now believe ND runs Nigerians Banks, Entertainment companies, Oil . . . in fact, we are now to believe ND people are the richest in Nigeria, and so this means ND people are not suffering at all and all that mess about MEND fighting for these rich people was all lies and not much else. . . . . na wa oo . . . which version of these stories we go now believe? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2012
Marlboro1:

Don't waste time on that clown. He (yes, kobojunkie is a man) is one hell of a dumbo that claims oil was discovered in the 70's. shocked
Why argue with such a loud clod? Lol!

The hateful bigot is not even qualified to discuss the current topic, but is only here to heal a bigotted itch to slander the ND. It is one of his habits you will soon get used to.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Kobojunkie: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2012

Simple google check would reveal to anyone not aware of it by now that Nigeria's oil boom period happened in the 70's( my mistake was positing that it was probably discovered in the 70's but that is not the case it seems, however mining and the boom is traced back to the 70's), after the Biafran war. grin

In addition, those who INSULT others rather than discuss the topic only reveal they have nothing tangible to offer in the area of intelligent retorts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria

Seriously, make google your friend.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by solomon111(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2012
bakila:

Your reasoning faculty leaves much to be expected sir!
Instead of you to focus on the thread,which shows the level of parasitism of the northern leaders,and the fact that they are distracting your president,which you say is not performing.
Ethnic bigotry has corroded your brain,my friend!
Perhaps 2moro,we will see you rooting for one of your yoruba leaders,who have just been released into the system,from your never ending reserves of corrupt leaders.
Ethnic bigot,which of the yoruba leaders can you boast of today apart from fashola who is probably not clean himself.?
Pot calling kettle black!
Yoruba and northern leaders are indeed the ruin of this country.
A yoruba president would be a very hard sell.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Ufeolorun(m): 9:30pm On Mar 17, 2012
Beaf:

So how come SS people own the TV stations you watch, the newspapers and magazines you read, the production of nollywood movies you watch, the banks where your money is secured etc? These are all things outside of oil. No?
If you aren't a parasite, how exactly does anyone outside your crusty fillage benefit from your so-called cocoa farms?

You better get off your hairy arse and do a hard days job to get the nickels flowing, instead of wasting your health on jealousy of people who contribute way more per capita than you and your fellow awuf luv'n fillager's do.

ND? We are small, but mighty. cool
You are irredeemably divisive.What Tv stations are you referring to ?,On AIT for example,how many ND programs are held on their network aprt from talks about oil.
The last time I checked i saw adverts for faaji tv on your AIT specially dedicated to you know? Don't underestimate the economic power of the 'parasites'.take Apple out of America and it becomes Ekor iya dauda:where a company is located matters.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2012
@dimwits like kobojunkie
I don't need google dude. Even the Worlds second greatest fool (you take number 1 spot) knows about commercial oil discoveries at Oloibiri in the 50's.
What a dimwit.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2012
solomon111: Your reasoning faculty leaves much to be expected sir!
Instead of you to focus on the thread,which shows the level of parasitism of the northern leaders,and the fact that they are distracting your president,which you say is not performing.
Ethnic bigotry has corroded your brain,my friend!
Perhaps 2moro,we will see you rooting for one of your yoruba leaders,who have just been released into the system,from your never ending reserves of corrupt leaders.
Ethnic bigot,which of the yoruba leaders can you boast of today apart from fashola who is probably not clean himself.?
Pot calling kettle black!
Yoruba and northern leaders are indeed the ruin of this country.
A yoruba president would be a very hard sell.

how do you know the poster is yoruba, the username sounds Hausa but due to ur hatred for the much educated Yoruba, u assumed poster was SW. when the Yoruba tribalist come on here and start bringing up the heat, you would run. scum of the earth.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Kobojunkie: 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Simple google check would reveal to anyone not aware of it by now that Nigeria's oil boom period happened in the 70's( my mistake was positing that it was probably discovered in the 70's but that is not the case it seems, however mining and the boom is traced back to the 70's), after the Biafran war. grin

In addition, those who INSULT others rather than discuss the topic only reveal they have nothing tangible to offer in the area of intelligent retorts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria

Seriously, make google your friend.

It was not until the mid to late 70's that oil out-paced agriculture sustaining the Nigerian economy, essentially against the claim that South-Southerners have been sustaining the country for 5 decades.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Marlboro1: 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I did not posit anywhere that I am your lecturer.

Also Two minutes ago, the same person claimed that ND people were marginalized and locked out of most of the development in Nigeria. Your source there claimed that Northerners controlled much of the resources and industries in Nigeria.

Today tory don change . . . you say we should all now believe ND runs Nigerians Banks, Entertainment, Oil . . . . na wa oo . . . which version of these stories we go now believe? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did you rinse your mouth with Listerine already? I can still smell stuff. Besides I said I am done with you. In any case, do some research on who runs most of the media houses, banks and entertainment biz in Nigeria even though their God given oil has been highjacked by the North and Westerners with political and military connections may be that will be helpful to you. Wont you say they have done well inspite of being short-changed by the powers that used to be in the scheme of things. Please put the igbo down and quit the blow-job as that combo will get you in trouble. Good night sweetie!!!
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by dadicvila(m): 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2012
Marlboro1:

ask her/him O!!you disagree with her and she labels you as unintelligent,atyms i wonder how some people reason
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2012
Ufeolorun:
You are irredeemably divisive.What Tv stations are you referring to ?,On AIT for example,how many ND programs are held on their network aprt from talks about oil.
The last time I checked i saw adverts for faaji tv on your AIT specially dedicated to you know? Don't underestimate the economic power of the 'parasites'.take Apple out of America and it becomes Ekor iya dauda:where a company is located matters.

Lol! Your claims of ND laziness have dried up. Init?

Dude, go and check every single thing around you and you will find that you are no more than an ungrateful loudmouthed parasite who thinks they can dump on the ND because they are minorities.
What have you done to develop your fillage na? Why allow lazy ND man to own almost all banks and other productive sectors of the ND? This is even with the gross marginalisation they have suffered.

Well, they contribute much more per capita than your rock filled, awuf luv'n fillage. If you look fery fery closely, you will find that it is much much more than just AIT, but ND peeps no de make noise.

Lazy, bigotted awuf luv'n phuck.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Kobojunkie: 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2012
Marlboro1:

Did you rinse your mouth with Listerine already? I can still smell stuff. Besides I said I am done with you. In any case, do some research on who runs most of the media houses, banks and entertainment biz in Nigeria even though their God given oil has been highjacked by the North and Westerners with political and military connections may be that will be helpful to you. Wont you say they have done well inspite of being short-changed by the powers that used to be in the scheme of things. Please put the igbo down and quit the blow-job as that combo will get you in trouble. Good night sweetie!!!

Is that you attempting to take a jab at me? Come on now. . . . you know you suck at that.

Sorry, I don't need to do research on information that is terribly biased. One minute you tell us ND folks are marginalized. . . next I am to believe they own Nigeria . . . come on now . . . even a toothless babe will ask you to get your head checked.

How can the North hijack what you claim belongs majorly to ND folks? Dude, at least make some attempt at keeping up with your own utterances. jeeezz!!!

I should be telling you to stop sniffing that gutter fume that has you make declarations without ensuring you at least are going in a straight line. I am not your sweetie and as someone already attempted at correcting you, I am not gay.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by bakila: 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2012
Beaf:

Hmmmm! A fool always thinks he can understand another mans thoughts. Dude, I am way ahead of you; I only start making an effort when your brain is frozen. You do not know what this thread is about, because you are too slow, otherwise you would have realised that you and your fellow bigots lost the plot long ago. Continuing down a path where you realise you will only get repeatedly slapped makes you look quite deranged.

Why are your people led by elites who are so intent on awuf that they are doing everything to distract the government? Don't you feel ashamed and embarrassed to be rooting for awuf luv'n phucks? Don't you feel demeaned at being perceived as a beggar? shocked
Since you are high from the vomit of Mr Abati and exhausted from teaching Patience grammer where you get your share of awuf oil money I will not ascribe your failure to realise that the commodity you are trying to sell is more than a rusty dane gun to foolishness.
Abeg make una start another plan, Jonathan stands disqualified from contesting presidential election under the present Constition. Sell him as candidate for Chairman of his LG. You failed woefully today to fan sectional embers.

GEJ no get Goodluck so far.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2012
dadicvila: ask her/him O!!you disagree with her and she labels you as unintelligent,atyms i wonder how some people reason

Unintelligent is suggesting z alpha when you are discussing a beta . . . two disconnected cases do not a point make. I see you still do not get it but I believe they call it 'joining issues' . . . you cannot debate intelligently by doing that . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by hallmark77: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2012
Jonanthan has been sworn in two time..Constitutionally this will be his second term unless he is trying to twist the constitution.Correct me if am wrong?
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by bakila: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2012
Beaf:

Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Kobojunkie: 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2012
hallmark77: Jonanthan has been sworn in two time..Constitutionally this will be his second term unless he is trying to twist the constitution.Correct me if am wrong?

Sounds about right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom At 25: Happy Silver Jubilee Celebration / Why Nigeria Is Underdeveloped. / Donald Duke Leaves PDP, Joins SDP To Actualise Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.