Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) (16797 Views)

APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size / Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari / Even APC Leaders Don't Want Buhari As President- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by ssii: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
honeric01:

Awwww, your episode sounds tragic but i am not buying into that, have you checked the budget? do you know that the money budgeted to pay "ex-militants" for being unproductive is more than what was budgeted for the health sector for the whole country? go back to my post, FOR HOW LONG ARE THEY GOING TO CONTINUE PAYING THEM ?

Its not only about the ex-militants who get paid for doing nothing but the ogas in charge who have become billionaires through the amnesty programme. These people just found a good avenue to enrich themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBOG Members Protest At Aso Villa (Photos) / President Buhari Says Special Court Coming Soon, Warns Looters Of Consequences / Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.