Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) (16798 Views)

APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size / Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari / Even APC Leaders Don't Want Buhari As President- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 12:10am On Mar 18, 2012
Marlboro1:

No he is not and you cant be like his mom even if you wished. He would have disowned her if she looked anything like you. The only place you find anything that looks like you is the zoo. Sorryoooo. Just the truth and nothing but the truth.

Damn! Damn!! Damn!!! grin
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Kobojunkie: 12:17am On Mar 18, 2012

Kobojunkie:

There was nothing difficult with your post . . . . you didn't post anything really intelligent but simply tried to counter a claim by pulling in the disconnected from everywhere else in a bid to desperately create a point of some kind.

You again make some unsubstantiated claims above. I really wish you would, at least, spend some time doing some research, to ensure what you have or think at least works with available facts.

It has been claimed numerous organizations and groups,even local governments in the south-south, that indigenes were not employed in the majority at the oil rigs, and wells, for the most part of the last 50 years. So, your claim that the Southerners are the ones who have sustained the country for the past 50 years comes off is what I would consider baseless claims, and I would suggest you do your research. Also, Oil was discovered in the 70's, if I have it right. -- correction here -- Discovery happened in the 30's but Oil boom happened in the 1970s-- it was not until about mid to late 70's that oil income become a major source of government income in NIgeria.

Again, measuring Education level in the South-south against Education level in the North or anywhere else on this globe means nothing to the issue you are attempting to rebutt. There is no direct correlation between level of education and degree of laziness. As I told someone else, Nigeria happens to claim the highest population of PHDS in the world, yet Nigeria might as well be rubbish dump compared with other countries who do not boast of even half that many educated folks.

Now, no go do your homework . . . better yet, make sure you adequately comprehend what the issue you have chosen to attack really means, and then come back with a more meaningful retort. Here's a hint . . . stay away from defensive arguments. . . you suck as it.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by jmaine: 12:22am On Mar 18, 2012
Someone is still acting foolish by repeating the same junk all over again
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Kobojunkie: 12:28am On Mar 18, 2012

Kobojunkie:

There was nothing difficult with your post . . . . you didn't post anything really intelligent but simply tried to counter a claim by pulling in the disconnected from everywhere else in a bid to desperately create a point of some kind.

You again make some unsubstantiated claims above. I really wish you would, at least, spend some time doing some research, to ensure what you have or think at least works with available facts.

It has been claimed numerous organizations and groups,even local governments in the south-south, that indigenes were not employed in the majority at the oil rigs, and wells, for the most part of the last 50 years. So, your claim that the Southerners are the ones who have sustained the country for the past 50 years comes off is what I would consider baseless claims, and I would suggest you do your research. Also, Oil was discovered in the 70's, if I have it right. -- correction here -- Discovery happened in the 30's but Oil boom happened in the 1970s-- it was not until about mid to late 70's that oil income become a major source of government income in NIgeria.

Again, measuring Education level in the South-south against Education level in the North or anywhere else on this globe means nothing to the issue you are attempting to rebutt. There is no direct correlation between level of education and degree of laziness. As I told someone else, Nigeria happens to claim the highest population of PHDS in the world, yet Nigeria might as well be rubbish dump compared with other countries who do not boast of even half that many educated folks.

Now, no go do your homework . . . better yet, make sure you adequately comprehend what the issue you have chosen to attack really means, and then come back with a more meaningful retort. Here's a hint . . . stay away from defensive arguments. . . you suck as it.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Leyelyzo: 12:32am On Mar 18, 2012
Hmmm i think distraction is geared towards someone who is focused initially. Distraction x Distration =........
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by bakila: 12:57am On Mar 18, 2012
Leyelyzo: Hmmm i think distraction is geared towards someone who is focused initially. Distraction x Distration =........
careful someone will come with abuses for you saying the obvious.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Leyelyzo: 1:10am On Mar 18, 2012
bakila:
careful someone will come with abuses for you saying the obvious.

Yea i know and I dont blame him though. In as much as i appreciated his brain, he has succeeded in painting himself as a one sided dogma
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by EkoIle1: 1:14am On Mar 18, 2012
Dumb a//sss Odeshuku... Who is distrating Odeshuku if not Odeshuku himself...
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 18, 2012
I dont believe it's the Northern leaders. Why is GEJ too afraid to point his finger's directly at boko harams?

Fish brain. . . . close proximity with them fishes huh?
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by chiswaggs: 4:36am On Mar 18, 2012
Ufeolorun: Forming busy cheesy cheesy cheesy We shall join them to kick you out in 2015 so that you can go form your laulau-delta republic
watz annoying yhu iz dat a niger delter man is president? Ehya........ Jealousy is a disease, get well soon oh!
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by harmony5(m): 5:04am On Mar 18, 2012
I want to agree with the guy that says ''It may be easy waking up a sleeping man than it would forcing him to sleep''
The ND has been deprived of tangible involvement in the the Nigerian comity, maybe we were still sleeping then.
But through an act of God with the present arrangement, it looks also like we've finally wake up - Having realize the
loss occasion by our suppose sleep, then it is wise to say, NO MORE SLEEP AGAIN.
But am kinda wondering, why are this lame northern thief's parading as leaders only comments about oil, oil and oil
when advance countries without oil are making balling with technology and sciences, LAZY PEOPLE .
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by otondo55: 5:46am On Mar 18, 2012
We would expect that people, who claim to be major stakeholders in the Nigerian project, when they make contributions, their contributions will show commonsense and decency.

Northerners should find something meaningful to do. contribute to the nations economy, you have all it takes to do so.

Instead of playing politics of 2015 and third term, your over 40yrs of leadership was a poo!

Really feed-up living with your guys, so swallow-minded !
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by otondo55: 5:49am On Mar 18, 2012
Dumb a//sss Odeshuku... Who is distrating Odeshuku if not Odeshuku himself..

Yes, they are distracting him with Boko Haram ! No to born-to-rule mentality, its Dangerous
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by legendsilver(m): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2012
naija and grama, 4 una to find a way out una day fight ontop bigotry. Wel as 4 me o, jona dun fail many make him use dat hm brain box wel and stop d dream of 2o15. Wait o! Y hm wan rule again and wetin hm go offer dis tym? Afta subsidy remova wetin dn hapen.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by maclatunji: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2012
All, I see in Beaf's post is that GEJ is saying this: "I will run for second term in 2015". I pity the guy sha.

So Beaf= Spongebobs Squarepants of Nairaland.

Beaf you need to change tactics before tomorrow's Nairalanders turn you into the butt of all things jocular. grin
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf1: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2012
It is very obvious the hediot started this thread to bash the north as usual but was disappointed even by the first reply.
How can one be distracted from doing NOTHING? Like someone rightly said GEJ is not a salable commodity in Nigeria. Even you Beaf is disappointed in GEJ if you are to tell the truth. The way jonathan, PhD holder thinks and act shows how 'educated' and 'developed' ND and its people are.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by worm(f): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2012
It is very obvious the hediot started this thread to bash the north as usual but was disappointed even by the first reply.
How can one be distracted from doing NOTHING? Like someone rightly said GEJ is not a salable commodity in Nigeria. Even you Beaf is disappointed in GEJ if you are to tell the truth. The way jonathan, PhD holder thinks and act shows how 'educated' and 'developed' ND and its people are.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by honeric01(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2012
dadicvila: stop displaying your large scale ignorance in public,Niger delta people are well educated,you have thousands of illiterates in the west dosnt make you guys illiterates

Yet the amount set aside to pay these unproductive militants is more than that of the budget for health sector for the WHOLE OF THE COUNTRY? you should have a re-think again..

Let me ask you, would you pay someone who adds nothing to your life salaries when you can as well use the money to set up a company and have him work there, get paid from the proceeds and at the same time add value to the lives of those around that environment.

Now tell me, does what is going on in the ND shows that anyone out there is educated enough? I am also from the ND but i wouldn't short-change the truth.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by honeric01(m): 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2012
dadicvila: before na your own??make i hear word joh!just because God bless people with oil you start to envy and hate on them,go dig hole 4 your grandfather land na if you go see oil,lazy parasite

I am also from the ND, now shove that into your brain.. because i am from the ND does not mean i shouldn't frown at a system who pays criminals for doing nothing and also graduates roam about the streets without job. am i jealous to be pointing out the truth?
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by honeric01(m): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2012
Beaf:

Tell them, abeg.

Most of the banks are owned by ND people, same for most of the press. By some strange coincidence, after the oil industry, banking is the next greatest contributor to GDP; therefore, in simple words, the ND does own the entire Nigerian economy, oil and non oil.

When it comes to nollywood, yet another great contributor to GDP, the headquarters is Asaba, again in the ND.

Of Nigeria's 10 richest men, 5 are from Delta state. Again, in the ND.

One has to ask the Ufeoloruns of this World just what they contribute to the nation outside noisemaking and stup!dity. It is natural for leeches to be jealous of those who are more productive; it is natural for bone-headed bullies to pick on the little guy with the big d.i.c.k that goes where they cannot go.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/acf-s-south-leaders-on-war-path-over-derivation/

Does that voice sound familiar? It is the voice of a parasite who thinks life and death exist only in Abuja and is ready to distract govt and die for awuf oil money.
Most people need a hard look in the mirror.

Mr bigotry, am i from the north or yoruba too?? lol yeye lazy thing that feeds fat from the govt's purse. bara.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Johndoe100(m): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2012
@honeric01

Please never call yourself an ND person. You are just a typical yoruba agbero. You don' know how you degrade the ND by your statement.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Areosapien(f): 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2012
Johndoe100: @honeric01

Please never call yourself an ND person. You are just a typical yoruba agbero. You don' know how you degrade the ND by your statement.

I tell you, these Yoruba losers are the REAL parasites! Very useless people who only know how to rear their ugly tribalistic heads on other people's hardwork.

Check out this link and see these !d!ots crying about Igbos not sponsoring or casting Yorubas in Nollywood.

https://www.nairaland.com/106899/nollywood-igbowood

Imagine the fools rearing their filthy wretched tribalistic heads on Nollywood (a private venture brought to fame by people's sweat and hardwork!) Shame!!

The losers are crying because they're not as successful as the Igbos and the Niger-Deltans in the Nigerian film industry. Whose fault is it that no-one wants to sponsor your filthy disgusting oily soup movies?

PITY!!!
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by maxell(f): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2012
Anyone bundling the Yorubas as parasites as the Northerners needs to get examined.

Besides Oil and gas, cocoa is the biggest export for Nigeria
and 70% of the cocoa produced in Nigeria comes from the South West (with
Ondo state being the highest producer in the country)

Source: http://www.mbendi.com/indy/agff/coco/af/ng/p0005.htm
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by hallmark77: 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2012
Jonanthan is taking these Northerners for a serious ride and there will be serious consequences because those people are unforgiven...Seriously if he try to get himself sworn-in third time,Nigeria will not break up for sure but if they dont kill him he will kill them.For his second term which is running now to be peaceful he need to retract that statement that if he wish he can run again....His spokesman sucks at his work!
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2012
honeric01:
I am also from the ND, now shove that into your brain.. because i am from the ND does not mean i shouldn't frown at a system who pays criminals for doing nothing and also graduates roam about the streets without job. am i jealous to be pointing out the truth?

Funny shiit! grin
Even Tafawa Balewa and Akintola are from the ND these days.

You belong firmly in the association of phucking bigotted awuf luv'n losers and haters of the ND club.

Lol!
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2012
maxell:
Anyone bundling the Yorubas as parasites as the Northerners needs to get examined.

Besides Oil and gas, cocoa is the biggest export for Nigeria
and 70% of the cocoa produced in Nigeria comes from the South West (with
Ondo state being the highest producer in the country)

Source: http://www.mbendi.com/indy/agff/coco/af/ng/p0005.htm

Nobody is bundling any ethnic group as parasites and it would be wrong for you to have that perception, it is more a thing thats levelled against individuals. However, certain ugly coincidences make others recoil, check where those hating on the ND on this thread are from (shocking ain't it?). Maybe that is why you perceive paratisim to have been levelled against an ethnic group.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2012
hallmark77: Jonanthan is taking these Northerners for a serious ride and there will be serious consequences because those people are unforgiven...Seriously if he try to get himself sworn-in third time,Nigeria will not break up for sure but if they dont kill him he will kill them.For his second term which is running now to be peaceful he need to retract that statement that if he wish he can run again....His spokesman sucks at his work!

Do they drink acid? It is high time someone faced them squarely, or Nigeria will never ever develop.
GEJ has very rightly accused them as lacking commonsense and acting like witches and sorcerers. It is the stark truth, isn't it?

All they are angling for is oil. Their so-called boko haram negotiations failed to even get off the ground, because they were all about oil and money.
They have already started killing people. They did it to distract GEJ, but is now stabilising in power and should rightly begin to flex it no matter whose (exagerated) horse is gored.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by marvix(m): 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2012
Nairaland has become very boring and distracting it is impossible to learn anything on this forum. I think its time the moderators and founder of this site just close it down and let us have peace. There is need to change the way people are allowed to sign in on the forum. I am disappointed that people still reason the way some people post here!.......**smh**
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by honeric01(m): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2012
Johndoe100: @honeric01

too bad you cant change my NDness lol, deal with it. I repeat i cant support a lazy system known to reward unproductiveness while ignoring those willing to work.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by honeric01(m): 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2012
Beaf:

Funny shiit! grin
Even Tafawa Balewa and Akintola are from the ND these days.

You belong firmly in the association of phucking bigotted awuf luv'n losers and haters of the ND club.

Lol!
says the no 1 bigot of NL. Lol, u are hurt to know i dont believe in d ND shit u blab about lol. Stop rewarding laziness.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by jason123: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2012
The funny thing is that honeric 01 is Edo! Is Edo not Niger-delta?

https://www.nairaland.com/582289/bini-insults/4#8811665
https://www.nairaland.com/471038/this-benin-city/2#6323753

Must we have the same crazy mentality before we are considered "Niger-deltans"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis / Buhari’s Lawyer To Play Video Of INEC Chair Ruling Out Electronic Transmission / Akwa Ibom At 25: Happy Silver Jubilee Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.