Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) (16800 Views)

APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size / Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari / Even APC Leaders Don't Want Buhari As President- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by hallmark77: 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2012
If I am right then he will need to disown the statement because it will create serious trouble...
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Zulele: 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2012
@Beaf....,In as much you have answers to evryone here,you irritate me with them! You should have somtin productive to channel you time into....
@All....,I rarely comment here, i cant help bt chip in somting to contribute to this bashing that you are giving to each other....Sad Dumbed-down Nigerians fighting
each other along tribal and religious
divides just as they have been
brainwashed and programmed to do by
the ruling elite. Sad Nigerians never learn.
The few cannot control the many. They manipulate the many to control
themselves. Classical Hegelian Dialectic -
always works on ignoramuses. Keep
fighting along Ibo/Yoruba/Hausa/Ijaw/
Niger-Delta/Christian/Muslim/Orthodox/
protestant/pentecostal NW/SS/SW/SE divides and see if it gets any of us out of
all the hardship and slavery that has been
imposed on us by the ruling elite, thanks
to our ignorance. These guys are sucking
us dry at the top and here we are fighting
each other. Until we open our eyes and break out of this religious/ethnic/
regional divide-and-conquer control grid,
we will forever remain slaves to the ruling
elite.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Zulele: 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2012
@Beaf....,In as much you have answers to evryone here,you irritate me with them! You should have somtin productive to channel you time into....
@All....,I rarely comment here, i cant help bt chip in somting to contribute to this bashing that you are giving to each other....Sad Dumbed-down Nigerians fighting
elite.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Zulele: 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2012
elite.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2012
^
You had to post the same thing thrice? Dude, you have admitted to being ignorant, many of us are not. Ok?
It also doesn't make you look clever when you accuse the victim of the crime. I guess you were on the side of the bigots until I gave the fools a black eye, Lolzz!

Please address the topic next time, bruv. Why do people distract the govt because of awuf?
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Kobojunkie: 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2012
hallmark77: If I am right then he will need to disown the statement because it will create serious trouble...

I don't believe this is the first of this.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Zulele: 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2012
@Beaf..haha..it is so obvious you are depressed today and you are lashing members here...anyways,me dont have that time matey! I can imagine the blue-black vains that are standing out of your forehead as you think on how to pour out your depression! You can reply me cos i know you will...am signing out of here for the night tho.Am watching an intresting movie here... ''the skin i live in by antonio banderess''..you should watch it,its intresting!
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2012
Abati's statement appears to be too harsh but also straight to the point ! There is no law that bars Jonathan from contesting in 2015 except his own publicized commitment of serving just a term. He may decide to change his mind.

What really baffles one is the arrogance of some northern elements! They seem pretty sure if Jonathan does not run the power will automatically return to the North irrespective of the suitability and acceptability or otherwise of the candidates they intend to present.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2012
Zulele: @Beaf..haha..it is so obvious you are depressed today and you are lashing members here...anyways,me dont have that time matey! I can imagine the blue-black vains that are standing out of your forehead as you think on how to pour out your depression! You can reply me cos i know you will...am signing out of here for the night tho.Am watching an intresting movie here... ''the skin i live in by antonio banderess''..you should watch it,its intresting!

It is obvious your "movie" watching was ruined with the sudden realisation that calling ND people lazy, only makes you a fool.
Keep watching the "movie" jare, it will teach you a lot about Nigeria and the awuf culture.

. . .Some friendly advice in the meantime, take panadol for any headache your bigotry, idiocy and dissapontment that the ND peeps are more hardworking than your fillage folk might have caused you. grin grin grin grin

Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2012
This is terrible. The funny aspect is the same old sinners for years before i even considered joining nairaland are still the same people spewing hate. I sure would not want to be any of you.

There must be something wrong with your brains as u are all clearly incapable of dreaming good things, just hate and wickedness.U sure make it easy to be proud of Nigeria, Africa and Blacks. Leave our President alone to work for us all, 2015 is his choice not anyone else and Nigeria will get a chance to approve.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Marlboro1: 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Is that you attempting to take a jab at me? Come on now. . . . you know you suck at that.

Sorry, I don't need to do research on information that is terribly biased. One minute you tell us ND folks are marginalized. . . next I am to believe they own Nigeria . . . come on now . . . even a toothless babe will ask you to get your head checked.

How can the North hijack what you claim belongs majorly to ND folks? Dude, at least make some attempt at keeping up with your own utterances. jeeezz!!!

I should be telling you to stop sniffing that gutter fume that has you make declarations without ensuring you at least are going in a straight line. I am not your sweetie and as someone already attempted at correcting you, I am not gay.

Oh you woke me up again sweetie! You are the one all over the place correcting everyone without knowing what you are talking about. By the way you must be bi if you are not gay - not that that your type bother me at all. Your profile says you are female which you also say you are not. What are we to make of you then? Hermaphrodite perhaps. Na waooo! Please use some Listerine when done sucking that thing. Would you please do that for me. Pleeease! Thanks
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Johndoe100(m): 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2012
Kobojunkie:
I did not posit anywhere that I am your lecturer.

Today tory don change . . . you say ......which version of these stories we go now believe? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

kobo you went from "posit" to the pidgin, wow.
Have you managed to get laid yet? Lack of sex for years has negative effects, see what's happening to your english.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Kobojunkie: 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2012
Marlboro1:

Oh you woke me up again sweetie! You are the one all over the place correcting everyone without knowing what you are talking about. By the way you must be bi if you are not gay - not that that your type bother me at all. Your profile says you are female which you also say you are not. What are we to make of you then? Hermaphrodite perhaps. Na waooo! Please use some Listerine when done sucking that thing. Would you please do that for me. Pleeease! Thanks

Again with the stupid claims . . . how can I be bi? Because you chose of your own to label me a 'sweetie'. Dude, you need to go fix whatever it wrong with your person rather than looking for others to blame it on.

My profile says I am female . . . really? Are you really that dumb to believe what an internet profile says of a person, especially a profile filled out not by the person in question but by the forum itself?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Again, stop offloading your issues on someone else and get back to the topic of jare . . . see this thing now looking to waste bandwidth with useless talk simply because he was corrected . . .
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Kobojunkie: 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2012
Johndoe100:

kobo you went from "posit" to the pidgin, wow.
Have you managed to get laid yet? Lack of sex for years has negative effects, see what's happening to your english.

Again you keep confusing me with your mother. . . I don tell you . . . I no even resemble the woman,and I don't have her information to pass on to you.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by bakila: 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2012
saxywale:

how do you know the poster is yoruba, the username sounds Hausa but due to ur hatred for the much educated Yoruba, u assumed poster was SW. when the Yoruba tribalist come on here and start bringing up the heat, you would run. scum of the earth.
Dont mind the man, shows how ignorant some people can be. 2015 is everywhere in abati's utterance and the posters post.
The man they are selling is not qualified to contest the elections and has failed he needs such statements as excuse.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Marlboro1: 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2012
Zulele: @Beaf....,In as much you have answers to evryone here,you irritate me with them! You should have somtin productive to channel you time into....
elite.

I do agree with you that we need to quit all these hating. But leave my brother Beaf out of this. He has no choice than respond as much as he gets attacked. He did not start these. Nairaland is becoming all about attack on a nice and gentle guy like Beaf.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Ufeolorun(m): 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2012
When you refer to my village it makes me smile,seriously.
The farmers,communal coherence and absence of resource induced frictions.

Egbon ra!the Belgore committee already rejected the 7year tenure so be rest assured his chance of coming back is getting slimmer by the day.
The parasite are already congregating.
Lol.
No to resource nationalism being used as a cover for incompetence and croynism.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by ofala(m): 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2012
Is Nigeria governance all about elections and successions? The present elected folks are yet to do anything quite meaningful and lots of other idiots are talking f the next election already...Is it not time we all gather ourselves and rigidly revlts against these thieving shameless idiots that call them selves politicians?
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by nduchucks: 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2012
Zulele: @Beaf....,In as much you have answers to evryone here,you irritate me with them! You should have somtin productive to channel you time into....
imposed on us by the ruling elite
, thanks
elite.

^+1000

You've posted the truth in the bolded above. As soon as people start reigning insults on you due to your post, you would have succeeded in getting the message across. Kudos

TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE cool
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2012
ofala: Is Nigeria governance all about elections and successions? The present elected folks are yet to do anything quite meaningful and lots of other idiots are talking f the next election already...Is it not time we all gather ourselves and rigidly revlts against these thieving shameless idiots that call them selves politicians?

You are asking Nigerians to allow common sense prevail?
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by bakila: 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2012
Beaf:

Hmmmm! A fool always thinks he can understand another mans thoughts. Dude, I am way ahead of you; I only start making an effort when your brain is frozen. You do not know what this thread is about, because you are too slow, otherwise you would have realised that you and your fellow bigots lost the plot long ago. Continuing down a path where you realise you will only get repeatedly slapped makes you look quite deranged.

Why are your people led by elites who are so intent on awuf that they are doing everything to distract the government? Don't you feel ashamed and embarrassed to be rooting for awuf luv'n phucks? Don't you feel demeaned at being perceived as a beggar? shocked

You are either high on Abati's puke or tired from teaching Dame English to see that your attampt has failed today.
The slowpoke in this discussion is your principle who has failed so far. In any event he cannot contest in 2015, he is not qualified to contest. The derenged person is one that wants to stifle a discuss in a democratic setting. by a poor attempt at intimidation. no oil in your backyard, you wan pose here. The man is not ready or concentrating how can he be distracted.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2012
@Beaf - reverse psychology - i like that grin
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by jmaine: 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2012
I can see the usual fools are here . . .engaging in their usual daily foolish tantrums . . . It's only an eediot that would say . .closeness to the oil wells breeds laziness . . . Buncha pigs
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by bakila: 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2012
Zulele: @Beaf..haha..it is so obvious you are depressed today and you are lashing members here...anyways,me dont have that time matey! I can imagine the blue-black vains that are standing out of your forehead as you think on how to pour out your depression! You can reply me cos i know you will...am signing out of here for the night tho.Am watching an intresting movie here... ''the skin i live in by antonio banderess''..you should watch it,its intresting!
Onen wu fa kwa.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Johndoe100(m): 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Again you keep confusing me with your mother. . . I don tell you . . . I no even resemble the woman,and I don't have her information to pass on to you.

Awwww, don't be like that. You know that I only have your best interest at heart, really I am just worried about your health. No sex for how long now? Look at what it's doing to the way you write and reason.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Marlboro1: 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2012
jmaine: I can see the usual fools are here . . .engaging in their usual daily foolish tantrums . . . It's only an eediot that would say . .closeness to the oil wells breeds laziness . . . Buncha pigs

Aaaaamen to that. A lot of them here do not reason with their heads but rather their butts. They are all here displaying their lack of commonsense even when confronted with the truth starring them in their faces.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Kobojunkie: 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2012
Johndoe100:

Awwww, don't be like that. You know that I only have your best interest at heart, really I am just worried about your health. No sex for how long now? Look at what it's doing to the way you write and reason.

I don talk am over and over . . . . stop confusing me with your mother. see me see wahala oo . . . must we all be like her?
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Marlboro1: 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2012
Johndoe100:

Bros no mind her/it. She/it (she is still confused about her gender)just finished a Mouth Action. Guess it did not feel like the real thing. I bet no one wants to go down there after looking at her/its face so she had to come out here on the forum to lash out at everyone.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Kobojunkie: 11:54pm On Mar 17, 2012
Marlboro1:

May be that was hard for you to comprehend ma'am. Fact is trying to pin laziness on the hard working Southerners that have been sustaining this country for 5 decades seem like an effort in futility. And since my post is too hard for you to understand, please do tell me what makes your region more industrious than the Southerners. Tell me why your remoteness from oil wells has made you any more hardworking than the average N Deltan. Reminding your of educational and economic backwardness of the North is an attempt to draw parallel to the suggestion that being so far from the wells have not advanced them more than the average Southerner. If you still have difficulty understanding this, I may have to request someone that understands English to offer you some assistance lady! Good day.

There was nothing difficult with your post . . . . you didn't post anything really intelligent but simply tried to counter a claim by pulling in the disconnected from everywhere else in a bid to desperately create a point of some kind.

You again make some unsubstantiated claims above. I really wish you would, at least, spend some time doing some research, to ensure what you have or think at least works with available facts.

It has been claimed numerous organizations and groups,even local governments in the south-south, that indigenes were not employed in the majority at the oil rigs, and wells, for the most part of the last 50 years. So, your claim that the Southerners are the ones who have sustained the country for the past 50 years comes off is what I would consider baseless claims, and I would suggest you do your research. Also, Oil was discovered in the 70's, if I have it right. -- correction here -- Discovery happened in the 30's but Oil boom happened in the 1970s-- it was not until about mid to late 70's that oil income become a major source of government income in NIgeria.

Again, measuring Education level in the South-south against Education level in the North or anywhere else on this globe means nothing to the issue you are attempting to rebutt. There is no direct correlation between level of education and degree of laziness. As I told someone else, Nigeria happens to claim the highest population of PHDS in the world, yet Nigeria might as well be rubbish dump compared with other countries who do not boast of even half that many educated folks.

Now, no go do your homework . . . better yet, make sure you adequately comprehend what the issue you have chosen to attack really means, and then come back with a more meaningful retort. Here's a hint . . . stay away from defensive arguments. . . you suck as it.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Marlboro1: 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I don talk am over and over . . . . stop confusing me with your mother. see me see wahala oo . . . must we all be like her?

No he is not and you cant be like his mom even if you wished. He would have disowned her if she looked anything like you. The only place you find anything that looks like you is the zoo. Sorryoooo. Just the truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Kobojunkie: 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2012
hallmark77: Jonanthan has been sworn in two time..Constitutionally this will be his second term unless he is trying to twist the constitution.Correct me if am wrong?

Sounds about right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm So Confident PDP Will Kick APC Out Of Power In 2019 -gov Udom / Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest / I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.