Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) (16795 Views)

APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size / Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari / Even APC Leaders Don't Want Buhari As President- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by nduchucks: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2012
jason123: The funny thing is that honeric 01 is Edo! Is Edo not Niger-delta?

https://www.nairaland.com/582289/bini-insults/4#8811665
https://www.nairaland.com/471038/this-benin-city/2#6323753

Must we have the same crazy mentality before we are considered "Niger-deltans"?

One would have thought by now that you'd have realized that if there is no oil in your area, those people do not consider you to be part of ND. For their purposes, alignment with SE regions with potential oil reserves is more important than accepting that you people are Niger Delta. You too, are sadly, considered to be parasites.

TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE cool
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Kobojunkie: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2012

No mind them . . .
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by jaybee(f): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2012
jonathan and his media adviser are just playing the ostrich. this press release is an attempt to distract nigerians from the real issues on ground. the critical challenge of weak leadership, systemic corruption, inept politicking and so forth. gej's administration has exhibited, and continue to show, lack of focus, initiative, will and determination, first to unravel, and then, find solutions to the challenges daring the nation, in that order. thats just it. no two way about it governance is not by mere talking and whipping sentiments on major issues at stake. by the way who are the 'northern leaders'? are they not the ones that wine and dine with him daily? why cant he talk to them at the appropriate forum? why cant he call them to order as c-in-c ? is he afraid of them? why use the media to speak to your bosom friends? have other avenues been explored and they failed? if gej must report the 'northern leaders' to the court of public opinion, then we also deserve to know what has been going on before now.

is gej already finding alibi for an eventual woeful failure?
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by mcfestgee: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2012
calling the Nigeria president a reterdent make you the most celebrated fool. Idiot[b]calling the Nigeria president a reterdent make you the most celebrated fool. Idiot[/b]calling the Nigeria president a reterdent make you the most celebrated fool. Idiot
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Akpan107(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2012
Vote for Gej 2015... The S/S would hold unto power till 2019 before handing over to S/E.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Bialegend(m): 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2012

Fact is people from that area are famous in arrss licking their northern masters. honeric 01 is not doing anything different from what his people knows how to do best.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by honeric01(m): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2012
Bialegend:

Fact is people from that area are famous in arrss licking their northern masters. honeric 01 is not doing anything different from what his people knows how to do best.

LOL, is that what you could come up with? lol lick whoose's asss? LOL, i give the truth RAW to whoever i would want it given to, from Lucky Igbinedion to Tunubu to adedibu to odili to jonathan to alam, obj, celicia ibru e.t.c. anyone who needs to be tongue-lashed, i give it to them no matter how "close" they are to where i "originated" from.

so next?
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by honeric01(m): 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2012
ndu_chucks:

One would have thought by now that you'd have realized that if there is no oil in your area, those people do not consider you to be part of ND. For their purposes, alignment with SE regions with potential oil reserves is more important than accepting that you people are Niger Delta. You too, are sadly, considered to be parasites.

you mean no oil in edo state?
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2012
honeric01:

LOL, is that what you could come up with? lol lick whoose's asss? LOL, i give the truth RAW to whoever i would want it given to, from Lucky Igbinedion to Tunubu to adedibu to odili to jonathan to alam, obj, celicia ibru e.t.c. anyone who needs to be tongue-lashed, i give it to them no matter how "close" they are to where i "originated" from.

so next?

Dude, you are not an ND person just as much as ndu_chuks is counterfeit Igbo, alj haram is counterfeit Igbo (or Kanuri etc) and Jason123 is the only "Itsekiri" man to come from an Ijaw village! grin grin grin grin
Hatred and ethnic bigotry make people do things that make them look like vermin.

Be proud of who you are, bruv. Its obvious that no ND person thinks you are one. You can hate on us with your real identity, or are you ashamed of it?
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by honeric01(m): 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2012
Beaf:

Dude, you are not an ND person just as much as ndu_chuks is counterfeit Igbo, alj haram is counterfeit Igbo (or Kanuri etc) and Jason123 is the only "Itsekiri" man to come from an Ijaw village! grin grin grin grin
Hatred and ethnic bigotry make people do things that make them look like vermin.

Be proud of who you are, bruv. Its obvious that no ND person thinks you are one. You can hate on us with your real identity, or are you ashamed of it?

LOL, i am not ND you're right, there's no state called ND in Nigeria lol, it's not a state lol, i am a Bini man from Edo state but a Nigerian, nothing like a niger deltan lol so you're right!

Now take bigotry away.. far away from sane people, you reek of bigotry!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by nduchucks: 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2012
honeric01:

you mean no oil in edo state?

I thought that the appropriation of Edo Oil wells by Ondo and Delta States, in Conivance with the National Boundary Commission and Revenue Mobilization and Fiscal Commission rendered Edo state, less of an oil producing state. Have you been able to reverse the injustice?

Please inform me of the percent of the 10% onshore oil production of the total production of (on/offshore)Nigeria, comes from Edo. Apologies if my assumption is erroneous.

Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by honeric01(m): 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2012
^^^^^

If we are not an oil producing state, why then do we get allocation from the FG? undecided
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by nduchucks: 11:37pm On Mar 18, 2012
honeric01: ^^^^^

If we are not an oil producing state, why then do we get allocation from the FG? undecided

Why not just answer my question and inform me? Your allocation may be due to gas but insignificant amount of oil na.

Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 11:42pm On Mar 18, 2012
honeric01:
LOL, i am not ND you're right, there's no state called ND in Nigeria lol, it's not a state lol, i am a Bini man from Edo state but a Nigerian, nothing like a niger deltan lol so you're right!

Now take a bigotry away.. far away from sane people, you reek of bigotry!

Did you not make the following statement, or were you drunk at the time, sir?

honeric01: I am also from the ND, now shove that into your brain.. because i am from the ND does not mean. . .

Lolzzz!!! Your identity seems like toilet roll that you can use at will, different colours on different days. . . Same shiit.
Well, you might be as ambigious as a chameleon about the facts of your identity; I AM A NIGER DELTAN, while you are a hater from God knows where.

When fools make unfounded accusations about ND people, all to derail a thread; no true ND person would pop in to add their own lies. Its like a man spitting on his mother. So please all you Ahmed Yakassai's or whatever, stop claiming to be from the ND.
Thank God the trend has gone down now, during the elections the place was packed with all sorts winshes claiming to be from the ND, just to enhance their hateful methods.

Una no de shame? cry
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by jmaine: 11:49pm On Mar 18, 2012
Beaf!:
It is very obvious the hediot started this thread to bash the north as usual but was disappointed even by the first reply.
How can one be distracted from doing NOTHING? Like someone rightly said GEJ is not a salable commodity in Nigeria. Even you Beaf is disappointed in GEJ if you are to tell the truth. The way jonathan, PhD holder thinks and act shows how 'educated' and 'developed' ND and its people are.

When you stop being an impostor on nairaland . .then your words might begin to bear some weight . .Go tell your Northern fvcks to stop trashing themselves about due to their severed fingers in an attempt to hold unto power no matter what . . . Una never see anything . . .
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by maclatunji: 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2012
Beaf:

Lolzzz!!! Your identity seems like toilet roll that you can use at will, different colours on different days. . . Same shiit.
Well, you might be as unambigious as a chameleon about the facts of your identity; I AM A NIGER DELTAN, while you are a hater from God knows where.

When fools make unfounded accusations about ND people, all to derail a thread; no true ND person would pop in to add their own lies. Its like a man spitting on his mother. So please all you Ahmed Yakassai's or whatever, stop claiming to be from the ND.
Thank God the trend has gone down now, during the elections the place was packed with all sorts winshes claiming to be from the ND, just to enhance their hateful methods.

Una no de shame? :' (

See who is talking. #Irony

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by nduchucks: 12:15am On Mar 19, 2012
Beaf:

Dude, you are not an ND person just as much as ndu_chuks is counterfeit Igbo

olodo, learn to read. The screen name is Ndu_Chucks, note the 2nd "c" in Chucks. Have I ever claimed to be Igbo or belong to any other ethnic group?

Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by aljharem(m): 12:42am On Mar 19, 2012
maclatunji:

See who is talking. #Irony

lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by honeric01(m): 1:44am On Mar 19, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Why not just answer my question and inform me? Your allocation may be due to gas but insignificant amount of oil na.

Nah, you said we don't have oil, so i asked you, why then do we get allocation if we don't have oil? from not having oil to insignificant, please make up your mind man.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by honeric01(m): 1:46am On Mar 19, 2012
Beaf:

Well, you might be as ambigious as a chameleon about the facts of your identity; I AM A NIGER DELTAN, while you are a hater from God knows where.

Una no de shame? cry

Mr bigot the spongebob, i was using your "term" ND, if we go by your ND logic, then my state is also from the ND, but i don't believe in your shitty ND theory, so i am no ND, i am a Bini man from the Edo state in Nigeria.. gerrit?
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 4:07am On Mar 19, 2012
honeric01:
Mr bigot the spongebob, i was using your "term" ND, if we go by your ND logic, then my state is also from the ND, but i don't believe in your shitty ND theory, so i am no ND, i am a Bini man from the Edo state in Nigeria.. gerrit?

Lol! Its not everyday we meet the sort of person that is ready to sell themselves and their families, which is what you are, going by the many different identities you have claimed on a single page like a chameleon lacking dignity.

At the time you joined this conversation, some fools were arguing that ND people are lazy. Then you slithered in and supported them, so I can only assume that wherever you come from, your people are lazy, cos mine ain't. In fact, as I pointed out, my people own most of the banks and Nigerian media; we are small, but mighty. Banks happen to be the next biggest contributor to GDP after oil.

Stop giving Edo state a bad name, even if you are the lowest creature to exist. Edo state people have a proud and distinguished history and are not known to spit on the graves of their ancestors.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by maclatunji: 5:56am On Mar 19, 2012
^Don't be rude to Chameleons. Can you roll your two eyes in alternate directions at the same time? #Chameleons are #Offended and won't #Vote for #GEJ in #2015.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Baawaa(m): 9:59am On Mar 19, 2012
Jonathan will be the worst president Nigeria will have shocked shocked
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by honeric01(m): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2012
Beaf:

Lol! Its not everyday we meet the sort of person that is ready to sell themselves and their families, which is what you are, going by the many different identities you have claimed on a single page like a chameleon lacking dignity.

At the time you joined this conversation, some fools were arguing that ND people are lazy. Then you slithered in and supported them, so I can only assume that wherever you come from, your people are lazy, cos mine ain't. In fact, as I pointed out, my people own most of the banks and Nigerian media; we are small, but mighty. Banks happen to be the next biggest contributor to GDP after oil.

Stop giving Edo state a bad name, even if you are the lowest creature to exist. Edo state people have a proud and distinguished history and are not known to spit on the graves of their ancestors.

ND are lazy, take it or leave it, the truth is bitter! getting paid for doing nothing and yet you claim they aren't lazy? when i said ND are lazy, you already know the people i was and still referring to, so please spare me the useless "sympathy comment" about edo, pride, history, bla bla bla!
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Ejine(m): 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2012
I'm sorry, Honeric01, when you cite "getting paid for doing nothing", in the case of some of us Niger-Deltans, as being lazy, who exactly do you mean?
You mean the struggling agrarian (sic) families who've been swindled off their homes (and farm houses) all in the name of oil on their land, and now made to be dependent on peanuts (when, by right, they should be getting nothing less than 30% of the money), and forced to live and adapt new sources of income in a world they're not cut out for? If you don't want them to get their tributes (which are even insufficient for that matter), why not provide them with farmland to sustain themselves?

Coming to this goddamned site, I am disgusted with the silly ND comments made by soooo many posters here.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by honeric01(m): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2012
Ejiné: I'm sorry, Honeric01, when you cite "getting paid for doing nothing", in the case of some of us Niger-Deltans, as being lazy, who exactly do you mean?
You mean the struggling agrarian (sic) families who've been swindled off their homes (and farm houses) all in the name of oil on their land, and now made to be dependent on peanuts (when, by right, they should be getting nothing less than 30% of the money), and forced to live and adapt new sources of income in a world they're not cut out for? If you don't want them to get their tributes (which are even insufficient for that matter), why not provide them with farmland to sustain themselves?

Coming to this goddamned site, I am disgusted with the silly ND comments made by soooo many posters here.

Awwww, your episode sounds tragic but i am not buying into that, have you checked the budget? do you know that the money budgeted to pay "ex-militants" for being unproductive is more than what was budgeted for the health sector for the whole country? go back to my post, FOR HOW LONG ARE THEY GOING TO CONTINUE PAYING THEM FREE MONEY? FOR HOW LONG? CAN'T THAT MONEY BE USED TO SET UP MANUFACTURING FACTORIES THAT CAN BE USED AS "MAN POWER EMPLOYMENT SINCE THEY HAVE RAW POWER TO DISPLAY, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME ADDING VALUE TO THEIR IMMEDIATE ENVIRONMENT?

NOW I ASK YOU, FOR HOW LONG ARE THEY GOING TO CONTINUE PAYING IDLE HANDS WHILE THOSE WHO WENT TO SCHOOL IN THAT SAME REGION ROAM ABOUT THE STREETS WITHOUT JOB?
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by OneNaira6: 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2012
Beaf:

It is so obvious when they pretend. Why do they do it? I would like to understand what joy they get from it? And I’m speaking to those with multiple monikers pretending to be from a group they aren’t part of. what joy do una get from it? Una can insult, degrade, and hate on us without pretending to be one of us. Speak your mind and speak it proudly, come out of the closet, don't speak it and try to hide behind a door to shield whatever retaliation impact that word has

There's another guy on this forum, running around claiming bini, edo as him heritage but on one tribal bashing thread between Igbo and Yoruba, he accidently let it spill that he was Yoruba and when I confronted him over it, bobo ran. Did it teach him a lesson? No!! I'm still seeing the same guy running around NL claiming Edo while trying to start an E-war between Bini and North. SMDH.

Maturity no dey for this forum, too much fakeness. Sometimes I wonder if some of the men on this forum are umunwanyi pretending to be men. In regards to una that fight with them repeatedly, una have the time and energy. Una no dey tire?

One saying I'll give to ND members and I'm just going to drag Igbo members into this one saying because Una (these two regions) keep falling for this same crap on this forum over and over again.

Stop fighting, stop defending, and stop giving a fu2k, hold you head and chest up high and keep sh1tting at them while advancing beyond their reach. The people that always try to keep a black man that is moving forward down, is other black man, therefore stop looking back at those trying to keep you down and continue living your life. Let them hate and the pain an almost unbearable fate until they slash their throat out of jea.lo.usy. Heed my word, ignore my word, na una own but this stamina una have, use it for something else rather than using to beat some senses into the bigots on this forum.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2012
One_Naira:
It is so obvious when they pretend. Why do they do it? I would like to understand what joy they get from it? And I’m speaking to those with multiple monikers pretending to be from a group they aren’t part of. what joy do una get from it? Una can insult, degrade, and hate on us without pretending to be one of us. Speak your mind and speak it proudly, come out of the closet, don't speak it and try to hide behind a door to shield whatever retaliation impact that word has

There's another guy on this forum, running around claiming bini, edo as him heritage but on one tribal bashing thread between Igbo and Yoruba, he accidently let it spill that he was Yoruba and when I confronted him over it, bobo ran. Did it teach him a lesson? No!! I'm still seeing the same guy running around NL claiming Edo while trying to start an E-war between Bini and North. SMDH.

Maturity no dey for this forum, too much fakeness. Sometimes I wonder if some of the men on this forum are umunwanyi pretending to be men. In regards to una that fight with them repeatedly, una have the time and energy. Una no dey tire?

One saying I'll give to ND members and I'm just going to drag Igbo members into this one saying because Una (these two regions) keep falling for this same crap on this forum over and over again.

Stop fighting, stop defending, and stop giving a fu2k, hold you head and chest up high and keep sh1tting at them while advancing beyond their reach. The people that always try to keep a black man that is moving forward down, is other black man, therefore stop looking back at those trying to keep you down and continue living your life. Let them hate and the pain an almost unbearable fate until they slash their throat out of jea.lo.usy. Heed my word, ignore my word, na una own but this stamina una have, use it for something else rather than using to beat some senses into the bigots on this forum.

You have a very wise head indeed. Its funny how those who come from places where it won't seem out of place to host a full fledged cassava farm in their state capitals talking about laziness. Lol!
Every Rafiu Abdulkareem wants to claim ND so they can talk out of their arses. Its funny.

Best to let haters stew in their own hateful juices.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Ufeolorun(m): 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2012
And the crassly emotional soggy-talk continuous,flipping-helllike!
Cronyism,incapacity shall not be covered by cacophonous resource nationalism.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by honeric01(m): 5:25am On Mar 20, 2012
Ufeolorun: And the crassly emotional soggy-talk continuous,flipping-helllike!
Cronyism,incapacity shall not be covered by cacophonous resource nationalism.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 20, 2012
Areosapien:

I tell you, these Yoruba losers are the REAL parasites! Very useless people who only know how to rear their ugly tribalistic heads on other people's hardwork.

Check out this link and see these !d!ots crying about Igbos not sponsoring or casting Yorubas in Nollywood.

https://www.nairaland.com/106899/nollywood-igbowood

Imagine the fools rearing their filthy wretched tribalistic heads on Nollywood (a private venture brought to fame by people's sweat and hardwork!) Shame!!

The losers are crying because they're not as successful as the Igbos and the Niger-Deltans in the Nigerian film industry. Whose fault is it that no-one wants to sponsor your filthy disgusting oily soup movies?

PITY!!!

ode.... seems you have sickle cells in your brain. do you know the meaning of parasite? The parasites are your igbo brothers leeching (an unwanted guest that won't go away) on yorubaland. Soon, we will start sending all of una to your landlocked forest. Make sure you carry your piracy industry at Alaba along.
Even, the Hausas don't want you.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Pygru: 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
Reminder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Appeal Court Commences Sitting In Awka(photos) / Atiku: $1.5 Billion To Renovate The Port Harcourt Refinery Is Suspicious / 2023: PDP Undecided Over Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.