Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message (55719 Views)

For Grail Message Adherents And Whoever Cares To Look / The Grail Message / Grail Message Or Grail Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 2:21pm On May 10, 2013
@ all

In order to make my self clearer, after reading the most recent exchange interaction between Deep sight and Shinalight, I fell compelled to make this post. I actually had to postpone an important appointment to make this quick post. I have to save my soul, because he who makes the Truth agreeable and easier to men to win their adoration commits a great sin.

I wish to make it clear that the explanation I gave to Speer in regards to the Atheist who has genuine concern for his fellow man, is only in the light of such genuine concern or consideration and must not be confused with love. An Atheist can have genuine concern of his neighbors' physical well-being; but real love goes deeper than that. Real love is directed mainly towards the spiritual well-being of man!

Also when I call m_nwankwo's post, provided by Deep sight, enlightening, I only consider it such in light of the love mentioned there being genuine concern or genuine consideration for ones neighbor.

However, the pure and simple Truth is that an Atheist cannot love! If we mean the genuine love which proceeds from God, intricately and inseparably tied to His power; the love that only the spirit can receive, swing in and pass on, the love that is only concerned to the spiritual condition not physical condition. A man who swings in this love directs it only to the spirit of his fellow man not their physical condition. And this love is so powerful and inseparable from God, that once a spirit makes contact with it, from it this so blessed spirit divines God or perceives his nearness.

Such love which is the real love embodied and personified in Jesus, an atheist cannot express! One who does not believe in the existence of the spiritual and God is automatically distanced from the greatest of all God's blessing.

I know this is very hard to follow intellectual and I may receive condemnation for it; but I cant distort the Truth to make easier.

I absolutely agree with shinealight that an Atheist is excluded from the Power of God.

@Speer. I've seen your post an I will treat it as soon as I can. I have to run for now I'm already late to a meeting. My conscience just wont let me go ahead without making the above post.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 2:27pm On May 10, 2013
shinealight: @ Deep Sight

Well, I have read the exchange between you and M_Nwankwo and it does not change anything of what I stated earlier.
To believe in Jesus is to believe in and practise his Message of Love. However you have to understand what that message of love is. It is not that sensual feeling of affection that human beings call love but the Higher Love which is the same as Justice and is bound up with the Laws of Creation. So basically, Love and Justice are bound together and manifest in the Laws of Creation which are no respecter of persons, be you Christian, Buddhist, Atheist or whatever. So, to understand the true message of Love you have to understand the working of the Laws of Creation. It is the understanding of these laws that the Grail Message sought to explain and guide us into.

Besides the above, there is also Power in the name, whether you believe it or not. Hence the second Commandment of God given through Moses states that "THOU SHALL NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD THY GOD IN VAIN". It is not for nothing that the commandment was given. The name awakens and gathers the concept in man! Whoever dishonours a name and dares to debase it, thereby debases the concept!

The Grail Message is widely available depending on your location. I suggest you check out the link below and from there you can access the Book Store for your country of residence:
http://shop.alexander-bernhardt.com/index.php?page=index&x77939=dbebd442d61e57b70e115ec80ba82c96

In addition to this, there are Grail Circles & Grail Centres in many cities of the world and there are helpers who are willing to guide those who are desirous of reading the Message in a language of their mother tongue in a Reader's Forum.
Best wishes.
shinealight: @ Deep Sight

So, if your perception is that he is, then for you he is and you would reap the benefit of his Power when you call on his name. If however you inwardly do not accept that he is, then his power cannot reach you either. It is exactly the same with belief or disbelief in the existence of God. The Power of the Almighty cannot flow into soil that is antagonistic to it. That is how everybody receives his/her sentence - it has to do with his/her inner state and conviction or lack of it.

You, of course, would want Crossbearers to come out and announce who Abd-ru-shin, the Author of the Grail Message is, his spiritual identity, his relationship to the Almighty, etc. Of what use would that be to you or anybody else? He actually did that himself while earth but all he got for his trouble was persecution, imprisonment and prohibition of his Work. That is always the reaction of the Darkness and its minions to anything that is of the Light.
So, if you are truly seeking, pick up the book, dig into it and you will come to your own recognitions by yourself and that is what will carry conviction for you which will help you at the hour of need. There is no point in asking me about my conviction because that is MINE and it will not do YOU any good. If I sense that you are truly seeking, I may provide some guidance and pointers or share my perceptions but I cannot teach you anything because I , myself, am continually evolving in my perceptions. I hope you now see why the Grail Message cannot be taught by anybody - it is LIVING!

In regard to the Message, Abd-ru-shin had this to say:
"....I pointed out that readers should heed only the Word Itself, and not Its Bringer. To examine the Works seriously and to accept only what each one for himself, with genuine conviction, can recognise as right is my special advice, because only on such a basis can benefit arise for him...."

I think you should take the above words to heart.
Best wishes.

Just beautiful!!!!! Falls like living waters on my intuition. @ Speer, thanks for the above!!
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by mnwankwo(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2013
@all. What a lot of people profess in their day consciousnesses is not in many instances the nature of the soul. Thus it is almost meaninglessness what label individuals give to themselves or believe themselves to be. If you want to know what a man is or is not, intuitively look at all his activities (words, actions, thoughts, imagination, intuition, etc). Creation can only be experienced and it is in experiencing the fruits of the seeds sown by us and our fellow travelers that we will come to the certainty of the state of the soul, perhaps our inner faculties may be opened permitting us to survey the evolution and the present state of the spirit. There are many who today profess to be atheists who are not and there are many who also profess to be theists who are actually atheists. An earthly professed atheists who shows or demonstrates spontaneously or as second nature genuine acts of love is intellectually an atheist but spiritually a theist. The physical body and its brain is quite dense and for some it takes quite some time for the brain to be conscious of this even though such impressions constantly albeit unconsciously permeates the physical body. Depending on each individual, this period when the brain is not yet conscious of that which vibrates in the spirit may take weeks, decades, or yet another incarnation. I am sure that some people have in there own sphere of life come across genuine acts of love by an atheist and these acts of love cannot be dismissed on the basis that the profess atheism.

An atheist who without regard to his own safety spontaneously jumps into water to save a drowning child is showing genuine act of love or an atheist who selflessly risks his or her life to protect a woman from being molested by decadent men is showing genuine act of love. Such a Love comes from GOD. The spirit of the so called atheist is aware of it, it is only the brain that is still unconscious and the conscious recognition will someday also penetrate the earthly brain. If one is spiritually an atheist, then it is impossible for genuine acts of love to manifest through and from them. Since in life, many have experienced genuine acts of love from some of these "intellectual" atheists, the correct interpretation is that their spirit have absorbed the Gods love and the spirit is aware of the love of GOD. To deny that some who profess atheism have not shown genuine love is in opposition to the experiences of millions of people who have witnessed or benefited from the selfless love of these "intellectual atheist" who in my perception are spiritually theists. The nature of a seed can be correctly inferred from the fruit that it produces. He or she who demonstrates genuine acts of love is in tune with the love of GOD, in tune with Jesus even when his day awareness is not yet conscious of this connection.

The recognition of envoys of GOD does not come about by reading a book or living in the same house with one who has come to such recognition. A man who lives according to the laws of GOD will on this path come to the recognition of all the revelations that he needs. A gifted primary school student who has talents for biology, physics and chemistry will one day in his progress get a PhD. The talent to be a top scholar is already in the child and as he progresses, Ph.D, top publications and scientific breakthrough will naturally fall to his lap. The same applies to a man who have started to walk on the road of the laws of GOD. As he continues his walk or experiencing on this road that is the laws of GOD,he will naturally come to the recognition of all that he needs including the identities of Jesus and Abdrushin. For some it may happen in this earth-life, for others in the intervening period after earthly death , in another earth-life and yet for some others, they have already come to such a recognition in a previous earth life but that knowledge still slumbers deep within the spirit. Some spiritually guided events may awakenen the slumbering knowledge. Best Wishes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by DeepSight(m): 5:50pm On May 10, 2013
m_nwankwo: @all. What a lot of people profess in their day consciousnesses is not in many instances the nature of the soul. Thus it is almost meaninglessness what label individuals give to themselves or believe themselves to be. If you want to know what a man is or is not, intuitively look at all his activities (words, actions, thoughts, imagination, intuition, etc). Creation can only be experienced and it is in experiencing the fruits of the seeds sown by us and our fellow travelers that we will come to the certainty of the state of the soul, perhaps our inner faculties may be opened permitting us to survey the evolution and the present state of the spirit. There are many who today profess to be atheists who are not and there are many who also profess to be theists who are actually atheists. An earthly professed atheists who shows or demonstrates spontaneously or as second nature genuine acts of love is intellectually an atheist but spiritually a theist. The physical body and its brain is quite dense and for some it takes quite some time for the brain to be conscious of this even though such impressions constantly albeit unconsciously permeates the physical body. Depending on each individual, this period when the brain is not yet conscious of that which vibrates in the spirit may take weeks, decades, or yet another incarnation. I am sure that some people have in there own sphere of life come across genuine acts of love by an atheist and these acts of love cannot be dismissed on the basis that the profess atheism.

An atheist who without regard to his own safety spontaneously jumps into water to save a drowning child is showing genuine act of love or an atheist who selflessly risks his or her life to protect a woman from being molested by decadent men is showing genuine act of love. Such a Love comes from GOD. The spirit of the so called atheist is aware of it, it is only the brain that is still unconscious and the conscious recognition will someday also penetrate the earthly brain. If one is spiritually an atheist, then it is impossible for genuine acts of love to manifest through and from them. Since in life, many have experienced genuine acts of love from some of these "intellectual" atheists, the correct interpretation is that their spirit have absorbed the Gods love and the spirit is aware of the love of GOD. To deny that some who profess atheism have not shown genuine love is in opposition to the experiences of millions of people who have witnessed or benefited from the selfless love of these "intellectual atheist" who in my perception are spiritually theists. The nature of a seed can be correctly inferred from the fruit that it produces. He or she who demonstrates genuine acts of love is in tune with the love of GOD, in tune with Jesus even when his day awareness is not yet conscious of this connection.

Excellently said. I would have thought all this was already well expressed in your previous post I provided. Surprised it misses some.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by DeepSight(m): 5:51pm On May 10, 2013
justcool: @ all

In order to make my self clearer, after reading the most recent exchange interaction between Deep sight and Shinalight, I fell compelled to make this post. I actually had to postpone an important appointment to make this quick post. I have to save my soul, because he who makes the Truth agreeable and easier to men to win their adoration commits a great sin.

I wish to make it clear that the explanation I gave to Speer in regards to the Atheist who has genuine concern for his fellow man, is only in the light of such genuine concern or consideration and must not be confused with love. An Atheist can have genuine concern of his neighbors' physical well-being; but real love goes deeper than that. Real love is directed mainly towards the spiritual well-being of man!

Also when I call m_nwankwo's post, provided by Deep sight, enlightening, I only consider it such in light of the love mentioned there being genuine concern or genuine consideration for ones neighbor.

However, the pure and simple Truth is that an Atheist cannot love! If we mean the genuine love which proceeds from God, intricately and inseparably tied to His power; the love that only the spirit can receive, swing in and pass on, the love that is only concerned to the spiritual condition not physical condition. A man who swings in this love directs it only to the spirit of his fellow man not their physical condition. And this love is so powerful and inseparable from God, that once a spirit makes contact with it, from it this so blessed spirit divines God or perceives his nearness.

Such love which is the real love embodied and personified in Jesus, an atheist cannot express! One who does not believe in the existence of the spiritual and God is automatically distanced from the greatest of all God's blessing.

I know this is very hard to follow intellectual and I may receive condemnation for it; but I cant distort the Truth to make easier.

I absolutely agree with shinealight that an Atheist is excluded from the Power of God.

@Speer. I've seen your post an I will treat it as soon as I can. I have to run for now I'm already late to a meeting. My conscience just wont let me go ahead without making the above post.

Really? So the Parable of the Good Samaritan means nothing to you, sir?
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2013
@ M_Nwankwo

You wrote quite a bit in your last post that at the end I was not quite sure what your position really is. I am sure the fault is mine for misreading your post. However, I want to be quite clear so that I do not misrepresent you.
Now, I suppose you are conversant with the words "When the need is greatest, God's help is nearest to you". Let me cite a passage for you so as to be certain whether your position is different or in agreement.
Here it goes:
"...However, these words are not intended for all mankind as the promise that they are. They must not be taken one-sidedly, with the desire only to receive, as is mostly the case with men, but the words also impose a condition!
They speak of God, which assumes that they are meant for those human beings who believe in God and in His Help, His Power. An atheist would shut himself off from this help from the Light!
Just consider for once the lawfulness that takes effect in these events. It is not difficult to recognise it clearly.
He who truly believes in God and in His All-Holy Will, in the right form and way, will not malevolently and wantonly act contrary to the Laws of God. Thereby the way for God's help will always remain open to him!"

I look forward to your response.
Best wishes.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by mnwankwo(m): 7:53pm On May 10, 2013
shinealight: @ M_Nwankwo

You wrote quite a bit in your last post that at the end I was not quite sure what your position really is. I am sure the fault is mine for misreading your post. However, I want to be quite clear so that I do not misrepresent you.
Now, I suppose you are conversant with the words "When the need is greatest, God's help is nearest to you". Let me cite a passage for you so as to be certain whether your position is different or in agreement.
Here it goes:
"...However, these words are not intended for all mankind as the promise that they are. They must not be taken one-sidedly, with the desire only to receive, as is mostly the case with men, but the words also impose a condition!
They speak of God, which assumes that they are meant for those human beings who believe in God and in His Help, His Power. An atheist would shut himself off from this help from the Light!
Just consider for once the lawfulness that takes effect in these events. It is not difficult to recognise it clearly.
He who truly believes in God and in His All-Holy Will, in the right form and way, will not malevolently and wantonly act contrary to the Laws of God. Thereby the way for God's help will always remain open to him!"

I look forward to your response.
Best wishes.

Hi Shinealight. Thanks for asking for clarification so as not to misrepresent what I said. I am aware of the quote you sited. My postion is in agreement with the quote you sited. Abdrushin knows the true state of the spirit and when he speaks of atheists, he refered to to those whose spirit did not believe in GOD or his existence. It refers to people who I already described in my submission as "spiritual atheist". It does not refer to people who I labelled as "intelectual atheists". As I submitted in my penultimate mail, there are atheists (I call them "intellectual atheist) and this group do not "malevolently and wantonly act contrarly to the laws of GOD". Indeed these group of "intellectual atheists" act in obedience to the laws of GOD. It is just that there brain is not yet counscious of what is already alife in their spirits. But the fruits of the seeds that these "intellectual athesists" sow is a pointer that their spirits recognise and know of GOD. Stay blessed.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by DeepSight(m): 8:02pm On May 10, 2013
m_nwankwo:

Hi Shinealight. Thanks for asking for clarification so as not to misrepresent what I said. I am aware of the quote you sited. My postion is in agreement with the quote you sited. Abdrushin knows the true state of the spirit and when he speaks of atheists, he refered to to those whose spirit did not believe in GOD or his existence. It refers to people who I already described in my submission as "spiritual atheist". It does not refer to people who I labelled as "intelectual atheists". As I submitted in my penultimate mail, there are atheists (I call them "intellectual atheist) and this group do not "malevolently and wantonly act contrarly to the laws of GOD". Indeed these group of "intellectual atheists" act in obedience to the laws of GOD. It is just that there brain is not yet counscious of what is already alife in their spirits. But the fruits of the seeds that these "intellectual athesists" sow is a pointer that their spirits recognise and know of GOD. Stay blessed.

Just like my former boss, a Swedish lady. . . an atheist, but a kinder, more compassionate, and more humane person, you can never come across. . .
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by DeepSight(m): 8:04pm On May 10, 2013
An atheist would shut himself off from this help from the Light!

Does the LIGHT work with intellectual belief in entities, or with spiritual justice: i.e: Karma?
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by DeepSight(m): 8:20pm On May 10, 2013
justcool:
Such love which is the real love embodied and personified in Jesus, an atheist cannot express!

Nor can a Hindu, Buddhist, Taoist, Confucianist, Shintoist, Pagan, Muslim, or traditionalist.

In short, everyone who lived before Jesus time as well, and also those who lived after his time, but lived in far off continents where the gospel never was preached before they died.

Does this make sense to you?

Is this spiritually just?
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 10:37pm On May 10, 2013
@ M_Nwankwo

Thanks for taking the trouble to respond. Your position regarding atheists vis-a-vis additional Help from the Light is much clearer to me now. However, let me cite a passage to you from 'Ethereal Briars'. Here it goes:
"...With a thousandfold ramifications and branchings, yet ever following the urge of the fundamental Law, the radiations of the strengthening and thus also healing Light are woven into Subsequent Creation, waiting for the creature to use them! They are not in the human spirit, much less in the human body itself, but outside it. The human spirit must seek the connection and open itself for the receiving in the right way, which is best achieved by deep and earnest prayer.

As the help in the Light always lies ready for the human spirit if it wishes to open itself to it, many a person will find a little help through opening himself by some method which he has taught himself. Wherever such help has been given, there have been moments of such intuitive perception in a human spirit as truly correspond with the Laws of Creation, so that the link with the help could be established. The person needs not have been aware in the earthly sense of this intuitive perception, for it is a purely spiritual happening which very often goes unnoticed by the earthly intellect. The impulse of a moment is enough for this. And therewith the help from the Light was set in motion, because the Laws that exist for this purpose will never be overthrown! They are fulfilled even though a person is unconscious of it.
The occultist, however, perceives nothing of this; he firmly believes that he has really achieved it by his suggestion alone, or by auto-suggestion!
Here he deludes himself, for help will never come to him when an even stronger power is needed than that which lies ever ready within Creation.

For then a special Act of Will of the Light must first set in from above to strengthen the current of Power! And this can only come about as the consequence of a truly fervent prayer, of a request that arises from conviction of the Omnipotence and Love of God!"
End of Quote.

Now, from the above, it seems to me that the atheist is in the same position as the occultist who is unable to access the 'stronger power than that which lies ever ready in Creation'. Correct me if I am wrong but I do not think that any atheist (be s/he an intellectual or spiritual atheist according to your classification) engages in any 'truly fervent prayer' to a God s/he does not believe exists. So, how does he invoke that Special Act of Will of the Light that is needed to strengthen the current of power? So, whichever way one looks at it, ALL atheists cut themselves off from that 'addtional Help' by virtue of the inability to confess or admit the Omnipotence of the Creator, Whom they cannot call upon in humility and with conviction at their hour of need!

I look forward to any rejoinders.
Best wishes
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by mnwankwo(m): 12:24am On May 11, 2013

Thanks for taking the trouble to respond. Your position regarding atheists vis-a-vis additional Help from the Light is much clearer to me now. However, let me cite a passage to you from 'Ethereal Briars'. Here it goes:
"...With a thousandfold ramifications and branchings, yet ever following the urge of the fundamental Law, the radiations of the strengthening and thus also healing Light are woven into Subsequent Creation, waiting for the creature to use them! They are not in the human spirit, much less in the human body itself, but outside it. The human spirit must seek the connection and open itself for the receiving in the right way, which is best achieved by deep and earnest prayer.

As the help in the Light always lies ready for the human spirit if it wishes to open itself to it, many a person will find a little help through opening himself by some method which he has taught himself. Wherever such help has been given, there have been moments of such intuitive perception in a human spirit as truly correspond with the Laws of Creation, so that the link with the help could be established. The person needs not have been aware in the earthly sense of this intuitive perception, for it is a purely spiritual happening which very often goes unnoticed by the earthly intellect. The impulse of a moment is enough for this. And therewith the help from the Light was set in motion, because the Laws that exist for this purpose will never be overthrown! They are fulfilled even though a person is unconscious of it.
The occultist, however, perceives nothing of this; he firmly believes that he has really achieved it by his suggestion alone, or by auto-suggestion!
Here he deludes himself, for help will never come to him when an even stronger power is needed than that which lies ever ready within Creation.

For then a special Act of Will of the Light must first set in from above to strengthen the current of Power! And this can only come about as the consequence of a truly fervent prayer, of a request that arises from conviction of the Omnipotence and Love of God!"
End of Quote.

Now, from the above, it seems to me that the atheist is in the same position as the occultist who is unable to access the 'stronger power than that which lies ever ready in Creation'. Correct me if I am wrong but I do not think that any atheist (be s/he an intellectual or spiritual atheist according to your classification) engages in any 'truly fervent prayer' to a God s/he does not believe exists. So, how does he invoke that Special Act of Will of the Light that is needed to strengthen the current of power? So, whichever way one looks at it, ALL atheists cut themselves off from that 'addtional Help' by virtue of the inability to confess or admit the Omnipotence of the Creator, Whom they cannot call upon in humility and with conviction at their hour of need!

I look forward to any rejoinders.
Best wishes

Hi Shinealight. Thanks again for your well reasoned response. In the quote you sited already lies the answer on why I assert that an "intellectual atheist" can absorb of the love of GOD and dispense it to other creatures via genuine acts of love. It is stated therein that there are spiritually willed actions which goes unnoticed by the human brain. My point is that those who I referred to as "intellectual atheist" do believe in GOD. It is just that their spiritually willed conviction in GOD go unnoticed by the earthly intellect. Even though the earthly brain is still unconscious of the spirit conviction in GOD, the spiritually willed actions unconsciously permeates their physical and soul bodies resulting in selfless acts of love. I am certain that most people have come across individuals whose inner and outward life are an example of a true human being only to be shocked to learn later on that such a man is an atheist (intellectual atheist).

There are cases where an atheist (intellectual atheist) suddenly and spontaneously become aware in the earthly sense that GOD is. I have previously alluded that a knowledge that slumbers within the spirit can suddenly be awakened through an experience brought to bear by careful spiritual guidance. The sudden and spontaneous awareness that GOD is cannot happen if an atheist in a spiritual sense does not believe in GOD. The sudden and spontaneous awareness is a pointer that such an awareness of GOD already exists in the spirit and an awakening experience simply tears asunder the barriers that have previously blocked this spiritual awareness that GOD is from reaching the earthly brain in a conscious way. There are many things which the spirit is aware of or believes in that goes unnoticed by the earthly brain. For example, all souls carry within them the knowledge of their past earth-lives and yet only a minor few can recall with mathematical precision their past lives. Does it mean that the majority who cannot at the moment recall their past lives have not underwent reincarnations? Certainly not. It simply means that what is alive in their spirit go unnoticed by the earthly intellect and yet in the character traits of such individuals who are unconscious of their past lives lies imprints or markers of their former existence. In a similar way, one can find pointers that the spirit of "intellectual atheists" believe in GOD in genuine acts of selfless love. They are capable of this selfless love because their spirit is indeed in tune with the love of GOD, although their intellect is unaware of this connection. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 12:51am On May 11, 2013
Speer: Hello Justcool,

Thanks. There is a rush of excitement once I see a response from you............and the longer it is (with examples/illustrations) the better!

Thanks! I feel the same way when I see a question from you, because I know you will always strike at core of the issue. Your questions, so far, has not been superficial; and this I very much appreciate.

Speer:
When our physical bodies are damaged, the astral and ethereal bodies remain the same as before. When "doubting Thomas" and the other disciples had their astral or ethereal eyes opened on the appearance of Jesus.....why were they able to see his injuries on his astral or ethereal body?
Excellent question!

First, you are right that when our physical bodies are damaged, the astral and ethereal remain intact. This is because these non-physical bodies are not dependent on the physical body; rather it is the physical that depends on them. Hence, in some cases, an attack on the ethereal body or great harm done on the ethereal may manifest on the physical body be it only it making it(the physical body) weaker, more prone to diseases, or reducing its longevity.

Now to the case of Jesus! Remember that our thoughts, words, and intuitions have forms. A strong intuitive lust, lust streaming from the spirit, takes on a very powerful ethereal form with a mobile substantiate(animistic) core. These forms rush towards the person who this lust is directed to, and may be able to attach themselves to her/his ethereal body, infesting it and thereby harming it; just as infections can harm the physical body. Hence when a man lusts after a woman for example, this lust takes on an ethereal form corresponding to it (hence an ugly, dark, and heavy form), and rush towards the woman, on whom it may find a homogenous soil and hence attach itself; this woman can equally repel it, depending on her inner purity. In this process we observe the secret behind the plain and Truthful word of Jesus, “But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”

Here we observe two processes, (1) The lustful man to generate the forms of lust, and (2) the woman to allow them or repel them depending on her inner condition.

In the case of Jesus, the wickedness, animosity and rejection that mankind directed towards Him naturally took of form and Jesus, in order to redeem mankind had to be connected to mankind, through His love for mankind. And through this love or connection, Jesus personally received these attacks. Although the wicked forms of hatred could not attach themselves to Jesus, His love for mankind allowed Him to perceive these forms or wickedness form mankind; radiations or forms that are totally alien to the pure son of God. This perception caused Him great sorrow, which manifested in His non-physical bodies.

Hence even before mankind physically crucified Jesus, they had already completed this crucifixion in the beyond; their rejection of Jesus had already taken on form in the beyond, and Jesus had already perceived this rejection. An experience that hurt Him so much because of His love for mankind; an experience was so deeply felt that it touched Him greatly, also manifested in His non-physical bodies. From hence they(His wounds) became a living form of His great Love for mankind.

They became a living evidence or testament to the fact that the glorious Son of God did not fear physical death, rejection, radicle from mankind; He patiently accepted or suffered under these circumstances just to bring His father’s word to the few among mankind who still longed for it.

Hence, it must not be assumed that it was the wounds mankind inflicted on His physical body that manifested in His ethereal; rather it was the ethereal wounds mankind inflicted on his ethereal body that manifested in His physical body. This is the natural course or order of happenings; this is the right way to look at it.

The case of Jesus can be likened to a man whose children are on fire in a burning house! These children set their house on fire. Out of love, this man decides to jump into the burning house and rescue his children, knowing full well that in-order to pull them out of the fire, he has to touch them(make physical contact with them) and in so doing will also get burnt too, at least on his hands.

Compare this explanation with my perception as to why the effect or disturbance caused by Lucifer’s failure was able to reach as high as to become an attack on Elizabeth in the Primordial spiritual sphere. Even in the Divine, at the steps of the Throne of God, first ring of the Divine, this effect is felt. For the one of the winged Divine animals that guard the steps of this Throne, the Lamb mentioned in the revelation of John, carries a wound on its body too! This wound resulted from the failure of the human spirits in subsequent creation. Since all spiritual species issued from the radiation of the Lamb, he is connected to all that is spiritual; through this connection, the failure of the spiritual species in subsequent creation manifested on its body as a wound! But more of this later; let’s not go too deeply for now.

The bottom line is that the seeker must picture the entire creation as a whole! There are no gaps. One thing gears into another. Disturbance arising in one end is felt at the other end; as with the physical body so with the entire creation. And since the Love of God binds and holds everything together, these disturbances or any gaps that arises is immediately felt by this Love, Jesus! Hence wherever disease seeks to arise Jesus hastens to bring healing through the word of His eternal father.

We human spirits must vow with all our strength to retrace our steps so that wound on creation will finally heal; so that the great sacrifice made by Jesus does not go in vain. Let’s bow in humility and in gratitude before this ever watchful LOVE of GOD. JESUS

Speer:
Qstn:

You had mentioned earlier that if one was interested, you could elucidate about the thief on the cross who went to paradise. Abd-ru-Shin does talk about the event in his Questions & Answers. However, a rogue coming to conviction and and understanding of Creation, recognition of Jesus......etc just on his cruxifixation does stretch the mind. Even the disciples could not fathom all the words of Jesus despite the few years they spent with him.
As an aside, the way the event is described in the Bible, it does come across as an arbitrary act.

It was not an arbitrary act. But like I said earlier, the scriptures were written by man and from the view point of man. Mankind is inclined to look from below upwards, from outside to inward; however, this is wrong and unnatural. The right view point is from above to below. If looked from the right perspective the seemingly arbitrariness disappears.

Looked from outside, one thinks that Jesus acted at the spur of the moment; however, Jesus stands in the law of God, and when he acted, He only fulfilled what has already taken place spiritually. He only anchors in the physical realm, through words and deeds, what has already taken place spiritually. Jesus did not promise the man Paradise as a reward for defending Him and declaring that He was innocent. This is how the religionists teach this even; that it was an arbitrary reward to the man for saying kind words to Jesus. However, the truth is that Jesus does not indulge in praises or adulation from mankind; it mattered not to Him who praised Him or does not, He lived and lives only to fulfill the will of God, irrespective of what people think or say of Him.

The man in question, has gone through a lot of changes during his time of internment. He repented to the extent that if was set free, he would live the rest of his live in strict accord with the laws of God. That became a volition firm in him; and this volition matured him greatly. By the time he was about to be crucified, genuine love had already awakened him. Real love is actually the last stage in purification; for any soul that harbors real love will immediately be given an opportunity to redeem her/his guilt symbolically. Read THE SIGNIFICANCE OF MAN”S GERNARATIVE POWER, and MAN AND HIS FREEWILL, and you will see the power of love. Any soul who has learnt to love or has united with pure love will in a record time redeem all her/his guilt irrespective of what they might have been. Hence the fact that some guilt still attaches to you, me or any human being only evidences the fact that we have not learnt to love. Love is very deep; far deeper than we humans can imagine. It is God’s power in concentrated form in the face of which all that is dark, all guilt melts like wax before the sun. To quote from the Grail Message:

This magic power which every person during his whole life on earth has at his disposal in constant readiness to help, which also originates from the same union of generative power with the spiritual power, and which can liberate from all karma, is the love.
(In The Light of Truth: The Grail Message)

Further down from the same chapter 22, Volume II of the Grail Message, we read:

In this no limit is set as to age! As soon as a human being opens his heart to pure love, whether it be man’s love for a woman or vice versa, or the love for friends, parents or children, it is all the same! If only it is pure it will bring as its first gift the opportunity to cast off all karma, which will then only be redeemed “symbolically”, so that the free and conscious will, which can only strive upwards, may blossom forth. As a natural consequence ascent will then begin, that is, redemption from the unworthy fetters that hold him down.

From the above we see that pure love, not the sentimentality that we call love today, brings as gifts the opportunity to cast off all karma symbolically! This is something very stupendous that we must not just glance through!

Abd-ru-shin goes further to show us how to recognize this love which can only be an intuitive feeling, hence arising from the spirit. This fact alone precludes individuals already spiritually dead.
Abd-ru-shin writes:

[b] The first intuitive feeling which stirs the heart at the awakening of pure love is thinking oneself unworthy of the beloved one. This can be described in other words as the dawn of modesty and humility, thus the acquisition of two great virtues. With this comes the desire to protect the other so that no possible harm could come to him from any direction, and so that his way should lead over flowery, sunny paths. This desire “to wait hand and foot upon a person” is no empty saying, but quite rightly marks the rising intuitive perception.
Inherent in this is the surrendering of one’s personality, a strong desire to serve, which alone could suffice to cast off all karma in a short time, provided the volition remains uppermost and does not give way to mere sensual instincts Finally, with pure love comes the ardent desire to do something really great and noble for the beloved one, not to offend or hurt him by look, thought or word, much less by an unworthy action. The most delicate consideration is engendered.
The important thing is to hold fast to these pure intuitive perceptions and to place them above all else! Then no one will desire or do anything wrong. He will simply be unable to do so! On the contrary, through this he will enjoy the best protection, the greatest power, and the most benign helper and adviser.[/b]

The above intuitive feeling is exactly what the thief on the cross expressed in words. By declaring that himself as deserving to die, and Christ worthy to live, this thief showed that intuitively he actually felt unworthy to be next to Christ whose innocence this thief already recognized intuitively! At that point if he was given the grace of making a last wish, he would have wished that Christ be set free. He would have protected Christ if he could for he was not thinking of himself! This is surrendering ones personality in its purest form!

Hence even before the day of this man’s crucifixion, genuine love had already awakened in him. It was actually this love that brought him the opportunity to be crucified next to Christ. The opportunity to come in contact with Christ, to petition directly to Christ. On meeting Christ, this thief could clearly recognize that Christ was the Son of God immediately! What else could have afforded him this knowledge if not an awakened intuitive perception! This pure love that burned in this man’s heart immediately united whit the Love that emanated from Jesus. With the those fateful words he spoke, by defending Christ and declaring that while they deserved to die, Jesus didn't, this thief redeemed his guilt symbolically! The pains of crucifixion and finally physical death served as the final effect of the consequences of all his past wrong actions.

And looking at Jesus, thief petitioned to be admitted into Jesus’s kingdom. He actually felt attracted spiritually to Jesus, because, like I said his Love united with the Love that emanated from Jesus. This is pure love from a human being to Christ! As an answer to His petition, Christ who knew what had already taken place spiritually, told the man, “You will be in Paradise.”

Honestly what we call love on earth is very far from the True love which is not just a feeling but an intuitive perception! Such love is an evidence of the greatest inner purity. Hence one who is not pure within cannot unit with God’s love. The Love of God can only travel on the path of Purity! Hence when Abd-ru-shin, said, “Keep the heart of your thoughts pure!” He was telling us to strive to unite with God’s Love; because only with a pure heart can we unit with the love of God.

Speer:
Qstn from the lecture Faith in Vol. 2:

Divine Messages are received through the Word of God and also through His Creation. Everything bears witness to Him and to His Will. As soon as a man is able consciously to experience the entire process of genesis and existence[i][/i][color=#990000][/color], all his intuitions, his thoughts and his deeds will unite in joyful affirmation of God

Could you please explain the highlighted portion.

Thanks again Justcool, your explanations are very much held in regard and have speeded up my understanding.

My perception is that the genesis meant in the above is not the Book of Genesis in the bible. Genesis here means the continuous process of coming into existence of and the continuous evolution of creation and existence. Hence man must follow all the laws of creation and all the mechanisms of creation in his intuitive perception.

If you follow every event, process and mechanisms in creation minutely, in your intuition; that is if you follow them from the beginning to the end, not omitting any stage or process, you will soon come to recognition of the will of God which is expressed in every law in creation.

One who has recognized the Will of God will do no other than joyfully unite with It. Because in it you will perceive the wisdom, power, and nearness of your God. The supreme bliss!

I hope this helps. Thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 1:32am On May 11, 2013
@Deep sight

My friend and my brother, I remember you and I have had this battle before. You just don’t want to consider what I said, even though I’m very sure you are quiet capable of doing so.
I do not think you really grasped what m_nwankwo is conveying either. He has clarified the type of atheist he is referring to, consider his post in the light of that clarification. I also made the a similar clarification in my reply to Speer about the atheist who genuinely is concerned about his fellow man.
We use the word atheists and love here. But not every atheist is a real atheist. Please read my reply to Speer on that issue. And the love we refer to when a man is infatuated or lustful towards a woman is not the real Love which is personified in Christ! This fact, shinalight has clarified.

However, I will deal with your questions.

I will start by definition, so as to keep us all on the same page:

Who is a real Atheist?

A real Atheist is one who is completely spiritually dead. Who does not perceive any inner vibrations. One who is completely spiritually immobile. Or like people say, “one who has no conscience.”

This precludes many of the so called atheists, today. Some of who are simply fighting with a certainty already within them. These people are not real Atheists. For example a true atheist will hardly post on religion forum; he is simply indifferent to God and anything non-physical. The so called Atheists on religion in Nairaland religion forums are hardly real atheists, even if they think they are.

I’m quite sure you’re intelligent enough to grasp this clarification. I have seen you make finer clarifications!

A true Atheist is dead spiritually. His spirit is already dead. He does not possess a spirit anymore; his animating core is only a spirit germ. The spiritual personality has been lost, but the spirit germ which is eternal remains. The fact that somebody is alive physically does not mean that his spirit is alive. The radiation of a spirit germ is enough to keep the cloaks alive and aglow. Hence on earth today, there are people who have been judged and spiritually destroyed. Real life lies in the spiritual!

Consequently, to know Christ doesn't mean only to know Him physically or while physically alive! A Muslim may have a better connection with Christ, than a leader of a Christian church. By connection, I mean connection with the Love that emanates from God, the Love of God, which can only make contact with the spirit.

Deep Sight:

Nor can a Hindu, Buddhist, Taoist, Confucianist, Shintoist, Pagan, Muslim, or traditionalist.

In short, everyone who lived before Jesus time as well, and also those who lived after his time, but lived in far off continents where the gospel never was preached before they died.

Does this make sense to you?

Is this spiritually just?

Honestly I don’t know how you came up with this. The people you mentioned above are not Atheists. Christianity and church going are two different things! A Muslim may be a better Christian that a Christian church goer

Only the spirit can make contact with Genuine Love. As long as the spirit is still mobile, it does not matter what his religion is it. I explained this to Speer. Religion remains an outward thing which may be born from an intuitive sensing or may even be born only out of habit.

Also, no creature existed before Jesus! Jesus said, "Before Abraham I'm." If you consider Jesus the personification of God's love then you must realize that God had Love even before creation came into being. Meeting Jesus physically on earth doesn't necessarily mean knowing Jesus. You of all people should know that physical body is only outward covering. In the past eras, even before Jesus incarnated into creation there were humans who were had already made contact spiritually with the rays of Love which has always been in creation, Indeed the entire creation and the entire laws of creation swing in Love and Justice.

Deep Sight:

Really? So the Parable of the Good Samaritan means nothing to you, sir?

Again, this only shows you didn't understand me. The parable you mentioned carries a great lesson like all parables of Jesus. The Good Samaritan did his deed out of inner prompting out of intuition not out of intellectual scheming for benefit.

He is not an atheist; the fact that he had inner prompting already precludes that he is not an atheist.

A real atheist only helps out of intellectual scheming not out of any inner promptings or pricks or conscience.

Keep in mind a religionist can be a real atheist too. A pastor or priest who only sees his position as a job to make money, and who is totally indifferent to God; has no conscience cannot Love either.

While a man who calls himself an atheists because religions believes doesn't make sense to him, but he is filled with inner promptings. This man’s spirit is still mobile and can make Love. But if he holds on to genuine love soon He will recognize God, needing neither any church nor any denomination.

I repeat, an atheist cannot Love; here we are talking of real Love and real atheist

I prefer the term 'real atheist,(Which means a dead spirit)' rather than 'spiritual atheist' for one who still possess a spirit cannot deny the sensing of a higher power. This sensing is an intricate nature of the spirit. The spirit has to be completely dead to have no sensing of this power. Knowledge of the existence of higher power lies in every spirit; it awakens in the spirit germ even before the germ is expelled from Paradise. This is one of the first promptings that awaken in the spirit as soon as it enters subsequent. The spirit cannot but long for his God. Indeed the spirit is a part bearer of the will of God. I do not believe that a spirit can be alive to any degree or posses any consciousness without sensing the power from which it drives its activity.

Thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 5:32am On May 11, 2013
@ all
Here are facts to consider:

We have agreed that there are many types of atheists. However we must perceive that the same distinction can be made on their so called genuine actions of love. Even though they may be born out of inner prompting, I will not consider them genuine acts of love. At best we must call these promptings acts of genuine concern. We must reserve love for something deeper.

Granted these actions are spiritual promptings; however, a spirit who is not strong enough or conscious enough to subjugate its cloaks, including the brain, to the most obvious fact of the existence of God, cannot be considered as being able to express the Love of God. Such a spirit is being ruled by the intellect.

To me genuine Love requires a certain degree of spiritual awareness and maturity; they go hand in hand.

If you consider any action born out inner prompting, no matter how small or weak this prompting may be, as genuine love, then you consider some suicide bombing genuine acts of love. Suicide bombers can be prompted by the desire to please God! However this spirit is still too immature and too weak to clarify this sensing an achieve it in manner pleasing to God; hence this unclarified sensing causes the brain to invent monstrous means. Not all suicide bombers do it out of hatred. Some of them do it because of their belief in the existence of God. The point that I’m making is that spiritual prompting is not enough! The spirit must be conscious enough to materialize its prompting in a manner corresponding to the will of God. Only then could such a person be referred to as having united with the love of God.
It is possible to do something wrong from a noble promptings. The Grail message talked about pastors who out of real love to God and mankind beg people to believe in God. Despite the fact that this action is prompted from a noble sensing, it remains wrong, a debasement of the word.

We cannot just lump all pious actions as acts of Genuine Love.

Don’t judge from outward actions. Three people may jump into the water to save s drowning child but out of those three, only one may reap a spiritual benefit. One may have jumped in to save the child so as to become famous. Another may have jumped in because intellectually he has calculated that saving this child is better for humanity, in view of what the child may become in the future. Another may have jumped in to win the favor of the child’s mother.

The action is not necessarily love. Some people save people to kill them later or to use them; it is the spiritual intention that carries the most weight not the outward action.

A man may save a girl from being molested only with the intention of receiving public acclaim. We cannot say that this man expressed love from God in this selfish action. Some may save a man only to demand that the man would henceforth live for them. He must remain thankful to them and can never disagree with them.

An atheist may figure out that it is generally good for the world to be kind to each other. This is purely for the sake of material benefit of the world and has no bearing to his spirit the existence of which he denies. This action will defiantly reap him material benefit but will reap him no spiritual benefit. Such action is not genuine acts of Love.

Another picture. A sick man dying on the bed is taken to two doctors. Doctor A seeing that the sick man has awakened to the recognition of God due to his sickness; and that the more he suffered the more he will genuinely repent. This doctor recognizes that once this disease is relived from the sick man he will relapse into his terrible old habits and tangle himself so much in guilt that he will lose his soul. In the light of this realization; in fact the best thing for the spiritual condition of the man is be left to die. Dr A refuses to heals this man.
Doctor B who doesn’t believe in God or the existence of the spirit. Doctor B sees the opportunity of healing the sick man as a means to win his daughter favor, the comfort of her physical body. Or maybe, feeling sorry for the sick man, this doctor actually spends thousands to heal this man. He finally succeeds in healing the man.

Judging from outward actions you would say that Doctor B showed an act of Genuine Love?

Jesus did not heal every sick person He met; neither did He awaken every dead man He met.

A spirit who has absorbed the Love of God (The concentrated power of God) cannot be so weak as not to be able sense that there is a God.

If you define what Love is, then in that definition, you will see that such actions as those you mentioned can at best be called genuine acts of consideration not LOVE.

We are here to learn to love; one who has achieved this will not only have the highest conception of God possible for human being, but will immediately be free from all guilt.

The Truth remains that an Atheist cannot love.

This is my humble addition; both m_nwankwo and shinalight have spoken wisely. Let each individual take only what resonates with his intuitive perception. We are all human spirits, none has more authority than the other. The Grail Message remains the final authority.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 9:50am On May 11, 2013
justcool: @ all

A spirit who has absorbed the Love of God (The concentrated power of God) cannot be so weak as not to be able sense that there is a God.

Wow! Justcool, you were really 'hot' in all your postings last night/early this morning! The examples you give to illustrate your points are just out of this world. Only he who is totally incapable of perceiving in pictures would not grasp the point with such vivid pictures that you paint. Many thanks for your effort to bring clarity to these issues!

Now, the comment highlighted above is of interest to me as it really serves as a pointer to the inner state of men generally.
My question is this, can a spirit who has absorbed the Love of the Almighty and therefore truly senses HIS existence, refuse to confess and affirm HIS existence in Prayer & Worship? I know we also worship through deeds (i.e. our thoughts, words and actions) but I'm talking about that solemn Worship of the Almighty which is an expression of reverence, adoration and veneration of the Almighty. Is this something inevitable for the spirit that has truly attained the recognition and awareness of the existence of the Almighty? Or is this something that is merely intellectually-willed by man?

I would appreciate it if you could share your perceptions on this.
Regards and stay blessed.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by mnwankwo(m): 1:08pm On May 11, 2013
@ all. In the end, each of us will take what it is that resonates with his spirit. My position remains that an "intellectual atheist" is capable of absorbing the love of GOD. I will not class what I know to be genuine acts of love or the invisible connections to the power from GOD that I "see" in and around some of these intellectual atheists as something less than genuine love. For me, if cassava was planted in a field and there is a doubt of whether it is cassava or something else, all that people need to silence any doubt is to wait for the harvest. When the time of harvest comes, people will know that it is cassava. It is that simple. Best Wishes.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 5:38pm On May 11, 2013
@Shinealight

Hello,

had please wanted to ask about the literature that contains the "Ethereal Briars" that you quoted from....is it a publication from the Grail Books that one can obtain?

Thanks,
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 6:04pm On May 11, 2013
@Justcool

Thanks so much for the pronto response, only added further to the pleasure of the 'rush".

Qstn:

Was the Temple of Solomon an earthly relica of the Grail Temple?

Qstn:

Apologies Justcool but I have to go back to page 1 of this thread regarding the relationship btw Generative Power and the neutral Living Spiritual Power that flows thru Creation and is used by human spirits via their spiritual intuition.

Does the onset of GP in a human spirit on earth mark the point at which it can now start to use the neutral Living Power in conjunction with its intuition to form ethereal forms/works?................or does GP mean/mark something else additionally or entirely separate....(the ability to communicate/work with radiations)

Essientially, I have not understood the interrelationship btw the two.

Secondly, once the spirit leaves the earthly body and is in the ethereal planes, does it still have access to the neutral Living Power and continue to form ethereal forms/works in the ethereal world that it is now already in?

I will have to request for and thank you for your patience in advance.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 12:17am On May 12, 2013
@shinalight
Thanks so much your questions, which I can clearly sense you already know the answer; hence I will use this opportunity share my perception of what LOVE is. I will brake up your post, to deal with each sentence.

shinealight:
My question is this, can a spirit who has absorbed the Love of the Almighty and therefore truly senses HIS existence, refuse to confess and affirm HIS existence in Prayer & Worship?

In my perception, absolutely no!!!

To me the question is like asking: Can a house that has been set on fire refuse to burn in flames? Or can flames refuse to strive upwards? Flames of fire are always fervent and always rise upwards due to their lightness! Is like asking: Can a candle wax maintain direct connection with the sun and refuse to melt? It is like asking: Can the sun shine and refuse send out light and heat?

Fervent prayer and Worship of God is actually an intricate and separable part of LOVE! LOVE AND GOD CAN NEVER BE SEPARATED . Trying to do so is like trying to separate the ability to shine from light! Light cannot be light if it doesn’t send out rays, thus shine.

The problem is that we use the word love anyhow; when a man says ‘love,’ he could mean adoration, tender feeling, a feeling of affinity, sentimentality, and even infatuation! But true LOVE, the love of the Almighty that is embodied in Jesus is entirely different. It is far much deeper; and it doesn’t always manifest in softness, tenderness, sentimentality and etc.

And I think this is why we humans attributed many qualities to Jesus, qualities He never possessed. The human being thinks love always manifests in kindness, softness, yielding, he immediately attributes these qualities to Jesus; after all Jesus is the personification of love. But Jesus was not weak, yielding; like the Grail message, Jesus was relentless and unyielding. He wouldn’t budge an inch, even in the face of death; he will not pardon, agree or allow anything dark even for the sake of peace. He wouldn’t allow anything that deviates from the will of God and will never keep quit in the face of evil; He was a troublesome bringer of Truth.

But let the reader not just take my word for it, let’s delve into the Grail message. I notice from experiencing the Grail Message that Abd-ru-shin always clarifies the distance between man and God as well as the difference between the qualities of God that of the human spirit. The spirit can never possess Gods qualities. For example Purity! Only God possess purity; Purity is Divine. The human spirit can represent purity through chastity, faithfulness, and childlikeness; hence the creature can only imitate purity but can never possess it since it lies only God. However Love is the only quality of God which the Grail message maintained that the spirit can receive and pass on!

Abd-ru-shin called Love the greatest of all God’s gift! Abd-ru-shin writes:

” This help is available to all! It makes no distinction as to age or sex, whether a person be rich or poor, of high or lowly birth! Hence love is the greatest of all God’s gifts! He who grasps it is sure of salvation from every sorrow, every depth!” (The Grail Message. Volume II. Chapter 51)

Like all gifts of God, it is imbued with movement! You can’t make contact with it and remain sitting sluggishly; once contact it made, as long as it the Love that comes from God, it forces the spirit to its utmost motion. It is unrelenting like Jesus; and will demand no less than the greatest motion that the spirit of capable of. Anything in its highest motion rises upwards or becomes less heavy; this manifests even in the physical realm and science has confirmed it. Gas is lighter than solid because the molecules of gas are more mobile than that of a solid, even if they are the same substance. Water vapor(gas) is lighter than solid or liquid water. You can’t heat water without increasing the motion of its molecules. A spirit that has made contact with the Love of God cannot remain immobile; indeed it will not be able to make that contact if it was immobile; and once contact is made such a spirit will “burst into flames” and send fervent flames of joyful and conscious worship to the Almighty! It cannot be any other way.

Abd-ru-shin writes:
“Like a whirlwind love can seize and uplift him to the Light, to God, Who is Love Himself!” (The Grail Message. Volume II. Chapter 51)

The above statement already answers the question so clearly that anybody can understand; with a few words Abd-ru-shin said it all. Love uplifts to the Light, to God! He even went as far as telling us that God is Love!!!!!!!

Hence one who holds on to love holds on to something that can only come from God, something that comes only from God and hence carries God’s all animating life power. And based on the law that everything must return to its origin, this love that emanates from God is pulled back by Him; hence anybody that holds on to it is pulled closer to God as well; or it pulled along closer to God. And this pulling closer to God comes hand in hand with ever increasing consciousness. The more conscious a being is or has become, the closer it can move to God. Simply put, only the current of Love of God pulls worthy spirits out of subsequent creation into the Light or Paradise, in the vicinity of God. Hence the ever truthful words of our Lord Jesus, who is the personification of this Love, “No one comes to the father except through me!”

Hence a man who has made contact to such powerful current will very easily compel his cloaks; his brain being physical has no life compared his spirit, not to mention this Love which belonging to God bears eternal power and life. No brain, intellect or any physical condition can check this love. As soon as a spirit makes contact with it, it will flood the cloaks and even spill over into the individual’s environment uplifting everything! There is nothing more powerful than Love!

It will permeate all his works; be they words, thoughts, volitions, and physical actions. Such a person can never refuse to acknowledge the existence of God. Indeed, he will rather die than deny his God. Such a person will not only see the need for solemn worship but will thirst for it. For in moments of such solemn worship, the spirit opens itself to its greatest ability and drinks as much as it can from the power of God that flows through the Grail.

shinealight:
I know we also worship through deeds (i.e. our thoughts, words and actions) but I'm talking about that solemn Worship of the Almighty which is an expression of reverence, adoration and veneration of the Almighty.

Yes I perfectly understand your distinction. You can say quiet rightly that the spirit worships through deeds; but this does not annul the necessity for solemn worship!

Spirits in Paradise and the Primordial spirits in the Primordial realm all live in the will of God; all their deeds swing in this will. You can call this worship. Yet they also have Temples where they gather during certain intervals to receive from the Grail. For example, during Grail acts!

Since there is no distinction between this world and the beyond; the human spirits in subsequent creations should also have such temples. Living in the will of God does not annul the need to approach God at appointed interval in temples located at certain sacred places. You can compare such acts as recharging an electric battery.

Using electricity to analogize. You can imagine a company that demands electricity from NEPA. At the beginning, judging from the activity in the company, NEPA just supplies the normal energy that already circulates in the town; the normal 240V that the entire town depends on. As long as the company remains the same, it is comfortable with that amount of energy which can easily meet all the company’s needs. Soon the activity in the company begins to increase; more equipment are brought in the company expands and does its electric need. Soon the company begins to pull to much energy that it the wire in the town soon begins to heat up and break. All these will result in power shortage in such a town; the company has simply grown above the supply of energy in the town. Now the company demands a Transformer which will link the company directly to a higher power. And soon this company may even grow into a country that needs its own hydro power source, or needs to be directly supplied by the already existing power source in the next country.

In the above, this company is the human spirit, and the town is creation. At a stage in the development of the human spirit, it can drive all its energy from the worship that results in deeds. Soon the spirit employs all it abilities, as it grows and it requires a great deal of power usage that the spirit is no longer satisfied with what it receives from subsequent creation; it wishes to have its own transformer that can link it directly to the power of God to recharge! This is exactly what happens during solemn worship. In such nearness and contact with this inexhaustible power, the spirit realizes its smallness. It bows down in humility before its God and declares, “My God…!”

You can also imagine a system like your cellphone. In a state low activity or hibernation the battery is enough. But once you start using all the apps in the phone, then every now and then you will need to recharge the battery. To me solemn Worship is like the recharging of the spiritual battery; where the spirit is subjected to, momentarily, the concentrated power of God. In such moments, the spirit experiences the nearness of his God, feels secure and reenergized.

One who has not arrived at a certain level of spiritual activity will never understand. The intellect will never understand because the power already circulating in creation is actually too much for the intellect to use, talk less of needing more. The spirit at its initial state of growth actually may not feel this need; power in creation is enough for it. But if it keeps developing, it will get to a point where it will long to have as much direct connection to the source of all life as allowable by its nature.

shinealight:
Is this something inevitable for the spirit that has truly attained the recognition and awareness of the existence of the Almighty? Or is this something that is merely intellectually-willed by man?

Yes this is inevitable. It is an intricate nature of the spirit to draw as much near to God as its nature allows it. Even in paradise the spirits still lifts his eyes up, every now and then to the light, filled with longing. But this longing does not make them sad because they are in full awareness that they have arrived at the boundary where their nature will not allow them to cross consciously.

Yet the spirit never stops longing for God. And God in His greats love satiates this longing by, on special occasions, during solemn worship, allowing the spirit to see further than its nature would have allowed. Even the spirits in the lowest spiritual realm, at times, filled with longing, during worship, are allowed to behold Parsifal at the summit of creation. This is can only be accomplished through letting the spirit see a radiated image of Parsifal; which being so lifelike and powerful, forces the spirit down to its knees. Buddha was allowed to experience this, even while on earth.

Solemn worship is important for any conscious spirit. However it is a spiritual need; the intellect can never understand it nor can it ever see the need for it.

If it was not needed by the spirit Abd-ru-shin would not have told mankind,
“Above all make use of the joint gatherings as hours for the solemn worship of God. But do express Divine service in the entire activity of your being, in life itself; for it is with this that you shall serve your Creator, thankful and jubilant for the grace of being allowed to exist!” (The Grail Message. Volume III. Chapter 40)

Solemn worship of God exists in Primordial creations where there are Grail Temples as well. That which is born out of the intellect cannot find itself in the Primordial creation which came into being before the intellect. Even in the Divine realm there are Temples!

Also, the fact that Jesus went into the Temple, drove out thieves and even called it “my father’s house of worship,” already shows that this idea did not stem from the intellect. Jesus only concerned himself with the spiritual need of mankind; if He considered the temple an intellectual idea He would not cleanse it or call it “my father’s house of worship.”

Thanks!
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 12:20am On May 12, 2013
@ Speer

I will treat your questions as soon as I can.

Your apologies were not necessary; I see a continues going forward rather than going backwards. Referring to an issue that we talked about already does not mean that you are going backwards. Hence you have done nothing wrong to apologize for.

Thanks
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by DeepSight(m): 5:35am On May 12, 2013
I have been thinking about a simple line that could encapsulate my thoughts on this matter without being wordy. I think its this: Even theists have different perceptions of God. Not every theist believes that God requires outward worship or even acknowledgement. The field is vaster when we the speak about atheists. There are many perceptions. The poster called plaetton on this forum calls himself atheist but believes in the existence of eternal 'energy', his understanding of which is roughly analogous to my understanding of what God is. He does not believe that that "energy" requires acknowledgement or worship, just as I too do not believe that the eternal "somethingness' which we call God, requires any special prayer, acknowledgement or worship. I rather believe that the worship of God rests in genuine wonder at creation and the experience and exercise of the love and beauty therein.

At all events the justice of God returns to each his just and meet dues, no more, and no less. Jesus hints at this when he says that whatever a man sows, the same shall he reap. Abd Ru Shin hints at this when he says that therefore man really need neither pray nor give thanks: for all that is due to him will issue forth naturally from his actions or inactions, his thoughts, words and deeds.

It is really as simple as that.

I do not think that spiritual death is the same thing as "real atheism" as justcool has suggested. No, not at all. The concepts are very different indeed: and there are various forms of atheism which are truly atheist but which recognize a common "spirit." Many of these are philosophically well grounded to the extent that they proceed from the point of view that matter is neither created nor destroyed; and as such must exist by default. This is the position of thehomer even though I do not agree with it. I should also note that justcool has blurred the lines of distinction between the so called intellectual atheists and the spiritual atheists with his answer to the last question from shinealight. With that answer, the distinction effectively no longer exists.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 6:55am On May 12, 2013
@ Shinealight

I believe you already know this; it is my perception that the statement made by Abd-ru-shin in the 'Ethereal Briars' that you quoted in no way suggests that the atheist may make contact with the power of God without knowing it.
An atheist makes no such contact; he simply has shut himself off from such power.
But to be clearer. There power of God already in creation, the power which everything makes contact with. There is only one power, all power come from God. However, the power in creation, in the power centers are to a certain extent already diluted. Even a dead spirit receives this power; this power simply sustains all that exist. It is this diluted power in creation that anybody can make contact with provided he meets the requirements. An unconscious spirit lives in this power; and also do every that exist. This is the power an unconscious spirits uses without being aware of it, without the brain being conscious of it.

However, the conscious human spirit, being spiritual sometimes needs the concentrated power of God. This is the power referred to in “WHEN THE NEED ARISES….” And “ETHERIAL BRIARS.” For such a power to enter creation, a fresh act of will or strengthening is needed from the light. And the power arising from this strengthening is what an atheist has shut himself off. Because this power needs consciousness and even a conscious petitioning from the person needing it. This is what is meant in those lectures as the power of God or additional help. An atheist cannot make contact with it. A spirit so immobile that it cannot subjugate his brain to conscious realization of the existence of God cannot make contact with such power.

This is the power that spirits receive during worship; this power is also the Love of God which works miracles, it is concentrated and undiluted. An atheist cannot express it.

Anybody lacking in humility, be him a cultists who believes he carries the power inside him, is excluded from the concentrated power of God. Should he find himself in a situation that needs the power of God, thus additional strengthening than that which already exists in creation in a diluted form, the power already in creation will fail him.

This is why the spirits needs solemn worship and prayer. This concentrated power of God is also the Love of God.

Lectures in Admonitions are for people who have already arrived at some knowledge; it prepossess that the individual knows that there is only but one power. So when we say power of God, Love of God, etc., we refer to the concentrated power of God; not the diluted form that already exist in power centers in creation.

I will advice you not to post lectures from Admonitions on a public forum like this. 'Admonitions' is made for the closest associates of Abd-ru-shin.

Thanks
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 7:13am On May 12, 2013
Deep Sight: I have been thinking about a simple line that could encapsulate my thoughts on this matter without being wordy. I think its this: Even theists have different perceptions of God. Not every theist believes that God requires outward worship or even acknowledgement. The field is vaster when we the speak about atheists. There are many perceptions. The poster called plaetton on this forum calls himself atheist but believes in the existence of eternal 'energy', his understanding of which is roughly analogous to my understanding of what God is. He does not believe that that "energy" requires acknowledgement or worship, just as I too do not believe that the eternal "somethingness' which we call God, requires any special prayer, acknowledgement or worship. I rather believe that the worship of God rests in genuine wonder at creation and the experience and exercise of the love and beauty therein.

At all events the justice of God returns to each his just and meet dues, no more, and no less. Jesus hints at this when he says that whatever a man sows, the same shall he reap. Abd Ru Shin hints at this when he says that therefore man really need neither pray nor give thanks: for all that is due to him will issue forth naturally from his actions or inactions, his thoughts, words and deeds.

It is really as simple as that.

I do not think that spiritual death is the same thing as "real atheism" as justcool has suggested. No, not at all. The concepts are very different indeed: and there are various forms of atheism which are truly atheist but which recognize a common "spirit." Many of these are philosophically well grounded to the extent that they proceed from the point of view that matter is neither created nor destroyed; and as such must exist by default. This is the position of thehomer even though I do not agree with it. I should also note that justcool has blurred the lines of distinction between the so called intellectual atheists and the spiritual atheists with his answer to the last question from shinealight. With that answer, the distinction effectively no longer exists.

You are very welcome to disagree with me; there is absolutely nothing wrong with disagreeing with as I'm only human and can very much be wrong.
Live with what your spirit is willing to accept; that's the only thing that can benefit you. Irrespective of whether you agree with me or not, you will always be my brother and my friend. You can always count on my warmest regards and well wishes.

However, when you quote Abd-ru-shin, make sure you are quoting in the right context. Abd-ru-shin never discouraged anybody from praying or giving thanks to the Almighty; nor did he ever say any word to express that worship of God is unnecessary.

Thanks
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by DeepSight(m): 1:23pm On May 12, 2013
justcool:

You are very welcome to disagree with me; there is absolutely nothing wrong with disagreeing with as I'm only human and can very much be wrong.
Live with what your spirit is willing to accept; that's the only thing that can benefit you. Irrespective of whether you agree with me or not, you will always be my brother and my friend. You can always count on my warmest regards and well wishes.

However, when you quote Abd-ru-shin, make sure you are quoting in the right context. Abd-ru-shin never discouraged anybody from praying or giving thanks to the Almighty; nor did he ever say any word to express that worship of God is unnecessary.

Thanks

Thank you.

Well for the benefit of anyone reading, let me clarify that the Grail Message is replete with admonitions to humble worship and thanksgiving to God. The portion I paraphrased was within the context of karmaic reactions and their precision in delivering to man what is due to him.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 10:39pm On May 12, 2013
@ Justcool

As always, your perceptions are very deep and enlightening. Thanks again for taking the time and trouble to deepen people's understanding of these issues. Everything you stated agrees with my line of thinking and perception. Many a time, questions are posed not because one has not reached his/her own conviction on the issue but so that the answers, coming from another respected party, would help clarify matters for others who are in need of such clarity.

Thanks also for the advice about 'Admonitions' which I was aware of but simply could not resist the urge to use that one quote to clarify M_Nwankwo's position regarding Atheists and the Additional Help from the Light, as I believe he is a crossbearer. However, your point is noted and well taken.
Regards.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 11:01pm On May 12, 2013
@ Speer

The lecture you referred to is from a Grail publication titled Admonitions. Before his passing, Abd-ru-shin arranged his Grail Message into three volumes and 'Admonitions'. As a serious reader of the Grail Message, I have no doubt that you would soon be in a position to procure it.
I have sent you an email message.
Best wishes.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2013
@ Speer

Please note that even now there are several publications that are available which may be of help to you in your quest for the attainment of recognition. These include:
- Questions & Answers by Abd-ru-shin
- Ten Commandments of God & The Lord's Prayer by Abd-ru-shin
- PRAYERS by Abd-ru-shin
- Past Eras Awaken Volumes 1,2 and 3
- Life and Work of the Forerunners EPHESUS, BUDDHA, ZOROASTER, LAO-TSE and MOHAMMED
- Lectures in the Proximity to Abd-ru-shin by Dr Kurt Illig.

You may be able to obtain the above-listed books by accessing the Book Store for your country of residence through the link http://shop.alexander-bernhardt.com/

I wish you continued Strength!
Regards.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by DeepSight(m): 12:37pm On May 13, 2013
justcool: @Deep sight

Who is a real Atheist?

A real Atheist is one who is completely spiritually dead. Who does not perceive any inner vibrations. One who is completely spiritually immobile. Or like people say, “one who has no conscience.”

I cannot really begin to argue anything afresh or anew, as I believe the most salient points have already been made. However I really continue to wonder how on earth anybody can define the above as "real atheism". There is no definition or understanding of the notion of atheism real or otherwise, anywhere in this world which connotes the above.

The above has nothing to do with atheism, real or otherwise, spiritual or intellectual.

However as I have said, this is not something to be debated extensively as all the salient points have been made above by various posters.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 12:29am On May 14, 2013
@ Speer

While you await my answer. In regards to your second and third question, please re-familiarize yourself with the Lecture "In the realms of Demons and Phantoms." This lecture is found in volume II of the Grail Message. A good grasping of that lecture will give you insights to the answers you; and I will draw a lot from that lecture in my upcoming answer.

That lecture will also help you see clearly the Truth about so many claims made recently in this forum. You will understand why that which only stems from thought volition(intellectual activity) remains cut off from the Principal neutral power in subsequent creation and the power of God (the concentrated Power that arises from the volition of God); even evil or impure intuitive perceptions, although able to make contact with Principal neutral power in subsequent creation, are excluded from contact with the Pure Power of God.

Thanks and remain blessed
If you follow that lecture carefully, it will also help you grasp the meaning of the words from 'Admonitions' quoted in this forum.

Also, read the lecture, "Spirit" in the second volume of the Grail message; and the lecture "Once upon a Time" of Volume I." These two lectures convey to the reader what 'spirit' actually is. Hold on to what the Grail message says and don't let anybody's words, mine or whoever's, deviate you from it. It is inherent in the spirit to strive towards God. The Spirit is the will of God. Knowledge of the existence of God lies in every spirit; even before the spirit germs descended from Paradise, they have already wakened to this sensing; actually the spirit germs petitioned to God to be created, or to be allowed partake in full conscious existence. It was in answer to this petition that they were allowed to descend into matter. There is no room of atheism with the spirit. Many people we call atheist are those spirits too weak to subjugate their cloaks in the right manner; hence their so called atheism stems from their brain.

However one whose atheism doesn't stem from his brain is spirituality dead; he cannot claim that his atheism stems from his spirit. Such persons, those whose atheism doesn't stem from their brain, are spiritual dead. They are as good as having lost their spirits; which has once again became and unconscious spirit spark. There is no such thing as spiritual atheist. The humans spirit that has progressed to being a spirit germ carries the knowledge of existence of God within it as an integral part of it.

However, somebody may have used the term (spiritual atheist) to convey a point; this point you can take, in the light of his explanation. However if this explanation tries to convey that a spirit germ still alive or still possessing any consciousness can lack the sensing of existence of God, this you must compare with what the Grail message tells us about spirit. It's evolution and descent into matter. And i'm sure that in the light of the Grail message, you will find that explanation wanting.

By the time you read the books listed to you by shinalight, you will read in the book "Ephesus" the prehistoric account of the earliest earliest beginnings of the human spirits on earth. You will see that in their earliest entrance on earth, the human spirits already posses of knowledge of the existence of God, Whom they called the Light Father, and Whom they longed fervently towards. Hence even in that earliest beginning or prehistoric period, a servant of God was sent to them. Mankind did not grow into the knowledge of the existence of God on earth, they carried it along with them into the earth. Atheism only arouse later, due to mankind burying the voice of their spirits, placing the intellect above it, or losing their spirits completely in spiritual death.

I will answer your questions in detail tomorrow.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 5:02pm On May 14, 2013
Hello Justcool.
On another subject entirely. As you know, there are a number of topics on which even crossbearers have differing views and perceptions. One of them concerns the Millennium. I just read your post which you made sometime in 2008 (pls, I am not a web crawler! smiley).
You stated as follows:
" Quite an interesting article. It is encouraging to see that everyday science goes closer to believing in life after death, ie comfirming it as a scientific fact. There are so many documentaries presented on TV about this issue of life after death and near death experience, a lot of people are really fascinated about the issue. Also, in such documentaries, there are always scientists(medical doctors and nurses) who declare their conviction in life after death, this conviction is always as a result of their experiences in the death chamber.

Seeing TV programs like "Most haunted, Paranormal state, and Ghost hunters " where they claim to detect the presence of the departed souls with very fine scientific instruments; all these show that science is getting closer to acknowledging the existence of the beyond and the soul. I believe that in a not-so-far-away future, everybody on earth will be convinced of the existence of the beyond and the continuation of live after death, which will inturn bring a universal belief in the existence of God.
We are definitely heading towards the Millennium!" Unquote.

I wonder, is it that we are heading towards the Millennium or we are actually in the Millennium? Or do you consider it inappropriate to go into the subject on this forum? If you think the latter, I will understand!

Please respond only at your convenience.
Regards.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 8:36am On May 15, 2013
@Speer. Here are my perceptions on the questions that you raised.
Speer:
Qstn:

Was the Temple of Solomon an earthly relica of the Grail Temple?

It depends on what you mean by earthly replica. If you mean, “did it look exactly like the Grail Castle in the primordial?” Then my answer, based on my perception, would be “I don’t know.” I can’t consciously recollect what the Temple of Solomon looked like. However, maybe before this my present earth life is over, experiences may come my way which will jolt me to the conscious recollection of what that Temple looked like; then I will share it with you. I’m in my thirties, so I might a lot more years ahead of me in this present earth life. Or perhaps, you might come to this recollection before me, then you can share with me. Who knows? Such experiences often come along our way, especially when we need them for our spiritual development. Like I told you earlier, I once consciously, while awake recollected the beatitude; I was on earth then, and was among the crowed listening to the beatitude.

But if by earthly replica you mean, “Did it function like the Grail Temple?” Then my answer would be “yes.”
Let me briefly share my perception on how to the Grail works and the temple of Solomon worked, so that you can see why I said “yes.”
Grail Temples are always the transition point of radiations, from plane to plane; the point of contact between the plane and the power that flows through the Grail. The actual Grail stands above creation, at the border of the Divine. On it the power that streams from God (or the pressure that results from the power of God) is collected, pressurized enough to be attracted back to God; this is speaking very broadly though. This way the radiation in the Divine remains circulating in the Divine and doesn’t go further. Only with “Let There Be Light,” did God allow this power or radiation to go from the Grail in to the void outside the Divine realm, and consequently bringing creation into being. This was accomplished by, Imanuel, Whose unsubstantiate core was able to attract this pressurized or condescend power and radiate it outside the border of the Divine. Through the radiation connection between Imanuel and Parsifal, Who stands outside the border of the Divine, the power gathered in the Grail was able to flow from the Grail in to creation.

This process repeats itself from plane to plane, from Primordial creation to Creation. During certain intervals, the spirits and beings gather inside the Temple at the summit of their plane or filled of activity, to receive power that flows directly from the Grail. At such moments, Parsifal outside the border of the Divine, uncovers the Grail, and power streams from it and pulsate through creations. At the same time in all parts of creation, the guardian of the Grail at the summit of each plane will also open the Grail in their own Temple to let the power flow from above into the plane.

So that’s how temples function. In every Temple, we observe two happenings, (1) the power, light or radiation that radiates from above, from the Grail, and (2) and fames of thankfulness, from the beings and spirits in the plane, rising from the Temple towards God. That going downwards and that coming from above, wherever one of these currents is missing, such a place cannot be called Temple. The Jews were able to achieve this. How?

Through Abraham, who was a servant of God, and through the “Convent” he made with God, human spirits who still possessed the longing for God, incarnated. Like I already explained, God didn’t chose him specially or out of favoritism and promised that his descendants will be His(God’s) people; but rather he, through his pure longing for God, became a door through which souls of similar nature incarnated. And soon a nation of people longing for the Light arouse through Abraham. Soon they went into captivity in Egypt; and the suffering endured during this captivity, deepened them. The suffering matured them inwardly and increased their longing for God. Soon nothing in the world of matter could satisfy their longing anymore; they longed for freedom of spirit which only comes from direct connection with the spiritual realm. Or to borrow my earlier analogy, they need a transformer that can link them up to power that comes directly from the Grail. Their spirits thirsted for this power as much as they also longed for physical freedom from Egyptian bondage. As always, wherever distress arises, the love of God inclines by sending help from the Grail. Hence Moses was sent to the Jews.

Moses, being a called one, was able to pull enormous power from the Will of God, Who was living physically on earth them. Through this connection, Moses became very powerful; at the command of the Will of God, all the elementals oriented themselves to Moses. Hence He was able to speak the ten plagues and they manifested immediately. Mighty Egypt whimpered before the Power of God, and had to let the Jews go. Even when they stood, bared by the sea, all it took was for Moses to raise his staff; and immediately the elementals in charge of the sea, cleaved a path for Jews to pass. Thus Moses succeeded in setting the Jews free from Egyptian bondage; but that was only one part of his mission. The second part was to prepare the Jews for the anchorage of the Light! He was guided to a mountain where he was given the laws of God in the form of commandments, and soon he received an instruction from the Light to build and alter where the light of God will be anchored, so that those who thirsted for it will drink straight from the living waters that flow from the Grail. Hence Moses built the Tabernacle in which the ark of covenant, which housed the Ten Commandments, was kept and on which the light from above anchored. This is the origin of the Jewish cult, tradition or culture. As explained in the lecture ‘Cult’ in Volume I of the Grail Message:

CULT SHOULD BE the endeavour which has taken on form, to make in some way acceptable to the earthly senses something that is beyond earthly comprehension.
It should be the endeavor which has taken on form, but unfortunately this is not yet so; for otherwise many things would have to have quite different forms if they had emerged from the endeavor itself. The right way for this requires the breaking forth of the outward forms from the inmost being. But all we see today is an intellectual upbuilding, into which the intuitive perceptions are only afterwards to be pressed. Thus the opposite way is taken, which naturally might just as well be called the reverse or wrong way, that can never really be inwardly alive.

(In The Light Of Truth: The Grail Message.)

Hence from the above one can see that in reality, there is nothing wrong with religious cults or movements, provided that they are born out of the intuitive perception, or out of the endeavor to anchor on earth, what already exists above. Therefore, the idea of churches or Temples and the movements that watch over them, is not wrong. But the problem is that man constructed them from the intellect rather than from the intuitive perception. You see why I believe that Temples or solemn worship even on earth is important. But one has to be careful to make sure that it doesn’t go from worshiping God to worshiping people, judging people or canonizing people. In short one must make sure the movement or cult has not degenerated into a religion. But I digressed; let’s return to Moses and the Temple of Solomon.

Hence Moses was able to give an earthly form something that exists in the supra-earthly planes. A part of the Tabernacle, the Holy of Holies was out of bounds for the uninitiated. There the light was anchored and only Moses could enter there. During worship he emerged from there carrying the commandments which he read to the people. This is like the Parsifal uncovering the Grail during Grail acts. The Grail itself is housed in the most scared part of the Grail castle, a part still within the Divine bother and hence more etherealized than the Primordial spiritual part of the Castle! A sacred chamber where no creature, no primordial spirit can enter, the pressure of the light won’t allow it.

The establishment of this cult or practice of Holy of Holies helped the Jews a lot. For through the Light that flowed into the Tabernacle, their spirits drank their fill and matured daily. In time this manifested physically; for the first time, a people who had almost always been slaves became a nation; a prosperous kingdom! Provided that their populace was predominately souls thirsting for the Light of God, God allowed the Light of from the Grail to find its way to the Tabernacle. And servants of God were sent to them to guide the traditions set up by Moses; even invisible luminous servants of God guarded this Tabernacle, as they still guard true Temples of God up till today. When Solomon became King, in his wisdom, he saw the need to preserve this connection with the Light, to ensure the survival of his people. Hence he decided to build a glorious and Temple worthy of the Light. He prayed for guidance and indeed received it; and soon the Temple rose gradually to its completion. It was really glorious! The pride of the Jews.

The ark of covenant was moved into the Holy of Hollies of this new temple. And the light was anchored in it. Despite the glory and beauty of this Temple which was decorated with the best ornaments, gold, and diamonds that the Jews had, Solomon in his refined intuition expressed,
"But will God really live on earth among people? Why, even the highest heavens cannot contain you. How much less this Temple I have built!” (II Chronicles 6:18)
This clearly shows the level of spirituality the Jews had made already. While most of the other tribes or races on earth then were still seeking God as being inside themselves or in nature, while some worshiped the elements, lords of the elementals, etc, this Jew called Solomon in his intuition could already divine that God could not be contained even in the highest planes of creation! Hence they placed an empty seat in the Holy of Holies; this seat they called mercy seat in realization that the entrance of God’s light into their Temple is out of the mercy of God, for man can never merit such blessing. The seat remained empty in realization that God cannot be contained in creation. This Holy of Holies could only be entered by the highest priest; and he can only enter it after he had perfumed many rituals of purification on the Day of Atonement.

However, in the course of spiritual development of mankind, the Jews were not the only people to receive this temple or “covenant,” other peoples did too, although at different times; but as always, soon they deviated from the their spiritual development and consequently the Temple taken away from them. The Incas at the summit of their spiritual development were allowed this grace too; and so were the Egyptians under the pharaoh Akhenaton and his glorious daughter Nefertiti. But as soon as these people gave in to spiritual indolence and intellectual rule, the Temple was taken from them. The Egyptian connection didn't out live Akhenaton; theirs was short-lived and a very sad story. How much the Light tried to help Egypt! But “Re” (Lucifer) was always ready to ruin everything. But let’s return to the Jews.

The Jews too felt the manifestation of their spiritual standing on the Temple. Whenever they start to deviate from God, the Temple was destroyed. At first the Babylonians destroyed it, the ark was lost, and the Jews taken into slavery again. However, the pains of leaving Jerusalem, and the pains of slavery soon tore to pieces the thin layer that covered their spirits and separated them from the Will of God. Once unveiled, their spirits cried to the Lord in deep repentance. Some of the psalms written then still carry strong spiritual influence, even today they still awaken longing in people; some of them are very painful. Once repented, the Love of God will incline to them again, deliver them from captivity and guide them to reconstruction of the Temple. And once again Shekinah Light will descend. Until they did the ultimate act of wickedness; the masterpiece of darkness! The rejection and murder of the Love of God.

But even before this, darkness was already gradually wining over the Jews, the only people who for a long time had been the most spiritually developed people on earth. Even among their priests, who were supposed to be guardians of the Shekinah light; yet among were still good ones like Nicodemus. Hence this manifested even in the Temple physically, yet nobody noticed it. Everyday darkness got closer to the Holy of holies; at the forecourt of this Temple people now buy and sell! Yet, invisible luminous servants of God still stood steadfastly before the curtain separating the Holy of Holies form currents of darkness.
But after entering Jerusalem, escorted by the mass singing “Hosanna in the highest,” Jesus entered the Temple and even the darkness at the forecourt of the temple retreated. “Is this house a House of God or a hucksters’ market?” Jesus asked. “Away with these traders who desecrate the sanctity of a temple.” Jesus said. An uncanny air of majesty and holy light enwrapped Jesus and despite the crowed there was silence, nobody dared talk. Jesus commanded His disciples to clear the forecourt and they did so immediately. Even the high priest Caiaphas, who was corrupt, ran away, nobody dared oppose the son of God inside this temple. Jesus walked to highest seat in the temple, the seat reserved for the high priest, and sat down on it. Like a King on His throne, His voice rang out and resounded across the entire creation….. “Love your enemies, bless those that curse you, do good to them that hate you!”

Later when Jesus died on the cross, the luminous beings guarding the Holy of Holies tore the curtain before it to pieces and departed; and darkens enveloped the entire temple!
This rejection and murder, manifested in the final destruction of the Temple; Jesus know this will result from His rejection. Hence “Not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.” Later, this manifested physically when the Temple was torn down by the Romans.

Afterwards for centuries, mankind lived without direct connection with the light. After the death of Jesus all the exit from material creation to the Light was shut. Mankind shut themselves out! Until a Temple stood on a mountain that had been chosen and had been prepared for thousands of years. This mountain was shown to even Abraham, long long ago, as a great sign of Promise. The Mountain of salvation! Situated in Austria. Only when a Temple was erected there did the Light of Divine presence enter the earth again. The actual Grail castle united with this earthly and modest Temple of God. Just as the actual Grail united with the cup that Jesus raised during the last supper when He declared, “This is my blood!” Form the actual Grail, power flowed into the cup of the last supper; the Disciples drank from it and were strengthened. For they had to guard the Light that Jesus kindled in souls of men; the light with will light up world of matter until the message from the Holy Grail came.

Oops! My time for today is up. I know I wrote a lot; but I always do when asked about the ancient Jews.

I will treat the rest of your questions soon. Please bear with me.

Thanks and remain blessed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Pastor Tokunbo Olorunnimbe Is Dead / Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 / South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 298
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.