Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message (55732 Views)

For Grail Message Adherents And Whoever Cares To Look / The Grail Message / Grail Message Or Grail Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2013
@shinalight.

Interesting question!! One I always love to answer. I will defiantly share my perception as soon as time allows me, right after answering the rest of Speer's question.

Thanks
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by DeepSight(m): 9:13am On May 15, 2013
shinealight: Hello Justcool.
Or do you consider it inappropriate to go into the subject on this forum? If you think the latter, I will understand!

O, my God. Not again. Secrets upon secrets upon secrets.

Enjoy ya secrets!
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 12:54pm On May 15, 2013
@ Deep Sight

You know you make me laugh sometimes smiley. There are no secrets at all but everyone has to bestir himself who seeks knowledge, be it spiritual or otherwise. I have shared with you the source of the knowledge which crossbearers share and how YOU can go about acquiring it yourself. However, you want someone to spoon feed you with everything without any effort on your part. Well, that will never happen, not from me anyway!

If you ever get round to getting yourself a copy of the Grail Message, please do not fail to read the lecture "Indolence of the Spirit". You can glean many things from there!
Best wishes
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by DeepSight(m): 2:51pm On May 15, 2013
shinealight: @ Deep Sight

You know you make me laugh sometimes smiley. There are no secrets at all but everyone has to bestir himself who seeks knowledge, be it spiritual or otherwise. I have shared with you the source of the knowledge which crossbearers share and how YOU can go about acquiring it yourself. However, you want someone to spoon feed you with everything without any effort on your part. Well, that will never happen, not from me anyway!

If you ever get round to getting yourself a copy of the Grail Message, please do not fail to read the lecture "Indolence of the Spirit". You can glean many things from there!
Best wishes

There you go. Arrogant presumptions upon presumptions upon presumptions. Symptomatic of course, of the same snobbishness in some imagined esoteric exclusivity to certain knowledge. You really need to pause, man.

MY DEAR, I have a copy of the Grail Message, and have read it several times, and still do - - - and also several of the author's other writings. I am not concerned about myself in that regard. I am concerned at the utterly unnecessary attitude of secrecy that you and others so frequently deploy. In doing so, you do the Message and its author a great dis-service: you Portray the Message as something Clandestine. I say to you that that is wrong. If you wish though, you are of course free to continue to "hoard" the Truth for yourself and only those privileged others who you consider deserving. I really don't know how anyone can speak of truth and yet continuously make statements such as yours - namely - "inappropriate to share [the truth] in a public forum." ! ! ! ! ! If that is not uncertainty of truth, it is at best cowardice. End of.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 8:12pm On May 15, 2013
@ Deep Sight

As always I thank you for your comments. You have your views and I have mine. If you have indeed read the Message several times as you claim, then what appears to baffle you should not do so. I suggest you re-read the Epilogue: "How the Message should be absorbed". From there, it should be clear that it is not I or people like me who have stipulated the need to proceed gradually and to follow the sequence in which the Author has arranged his lectures without making jumps.

I would have thought it obvious that in an open public forum, some of the readers might just be going through passages in Volume 1 while others are already grappling with lectures of the Primordial Spiritual Planes in Volume 3. Surely, one would be violating the instructions of the Author if one starts to discuss profusely in a public forum, for instance about 'Od-shi-mat-no-ke' or 'Leilak', information about whom was only given towards the end of Volume 3 of the Message. In fact some people might even think one is trying to show off his knowledge!

However, YOU see this action of trying not to unduly impose on other people as being secretive, snobbish, clandestine or hoarding the Truth.
Well, I am sure many readers of this forum will not agree with you. So, lets leave it at that!
Best wishes.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by DeepSight(m): 10:13am On May 16, 2013
shinealight: @ Deep Sight

As always I thank you for your comments. You have your views and I have mine. If you have indeed read the Message several times as you claim, then what appears to baffle you should not do so. I suggest you re-read the Epilogue: "How the Message should be absorbed". From there, it should be clear that it is not I or people like me who have stipulated the need to proceed gradually and to follow the sequence in which the Author has arranged his lectures without making jumps.

I would have thought it obvious that in an open public forum, some of the readers might just be going through passages in Volume 1 while others are already grappling with lectures of the Primordial Spiritual Planes in Volume 3. Surely, one would be violating the instructions of the Author if one starts to discuss profusely in a public forum, for instance about 'Od-shi-mat-no-ke' or 'Leilak', information about whom was only given towards the end of Volume 3 of the Message. In fact some people might even think one is trying to show off his knowledge!

However, YOU see this action of trying not to unduly impose on other people as being secretive, snobbish, clandestine or hoarding the Truth.
Well, I am sure many readers of this forum will not agree with you. So, lets leave it at that!
Best wishes.

Okay. I must admit you make sense. Apologies for my earlier impatience.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 4:17pm On May 16, 2013
Deep Sight:

Okay. I must admit you make sense. Apologies for my earlier impatience.

I believe an apology is not necessary as your assertions were not borne out of malevolence but genuinely meant to further the cause of spiritual enlightenment. I wish you strength as you dig deeper into the Word of Life!
Best wishes.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 7:00pm On May 16, 2013
@Shinealight

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, did not get your message....for some reason, no msg from nairaland ever makes it to my email.

@Justcool,

Cannot thank you enough as always.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 12:07am On May 17, 2013
@Speer
Sorry for the delay. Here are my perceptions.
Speer:
Apologies Justcool but I have to go back to page 1 of this thread regarding the relationship btw Generative Power and the neutral Living Spiritual Power that flows thru Creation and is used by human spirits via their spiritual intuition.
Yes, the human spirit makes use of the neutral Living Spiritual power that flows through creation; all that are not spirit are excluded from this power. But this does not mean that there are many Powers, many Gods. In other not to leave a gap, let's me go a little deeper.

There is only one power, the power of God; hence one God. In creation, one can picture this power as having these different gradations or components: The Primordial spiritual gradation; the Spiritual gradation; the Animistic; the ethereal; and the gross material gradation. The Primordial Spiritual beings can make use of the Primordial spiritual gradation of the power, while the spiritual can make use of the spiritual gradation; etc. Hence all that originates below the spiritual sphere, by their nature are excluded from making use of the spiritual component of God power in creation. Hence in subsequent creation the human spirits being the only spiritual beings in subsequent creation, are the only ones that can make use of this Living Spiritual power. The animistic cannot; it can only make use of the lower gradation of the Power of God, the animistic gradation of the power of God.

The human spirit in subsequent creation, although wearing animistic body, ethereal bodies, and gross material bodies, can only make use of this Spiritual power with its intuition which is spiritual. The bodies (animistic, ethereal and gross material) are excluded from this power. Hence anything that emanates only from the cloaks cannot utilize this spiritual power; only that which emanates from the spirit, i.e. the intuition of the spirit can make use of this Spiritual living power. Hence thought volitions, thought forms which emanate only from the physical cloak (the brain to be precise) are excluded from the Living spiritual power; hence thoughts forms are mere phantoms which bear no life of their own or which bear no life within them. By ‘life’ we mean spirit or spiritual power; for only the spirit caries life.

Also, for further clarification. I wish to emphasize that we use the term “Power” here for the lack of a better word; or just to convey an idea. In reality, the Power of God resides only in God. God is the Power and the light. The Power of God cannot be found outside of God. What we call power outside of God is only the pressure created by the Power of God. Just as God is the only Life; for Life can only be independent. What we encounter outside of God is only the effect of the Life which lies only in God or which is God Itself. The lecture Life in Volume II of The Grail Message conveys this knowledge very well.

Speer:
Does the onset of GP in a human spirit on earth mark the point at which it can now start to use the neutral Living Power in conjunction with its intuition to form ethereal forms/works?................or does GP mean/mark something else additionally or entirely separate....(the ability to communicate/work with radiations)

No. The human spirit makes use of the Living Spiritual Power wherever it may be in creation. Also, the ability to communicate/work with radiations is not different from the ability to use the neutral power in conjunction with the neutral living Power. It is two different ways of saying the same thing. Consider, one can equally say that everything is radiation. Everything in existence owes its origin to the radiation of God. Be it the human spirit, its works (thoughts, words and deeds) and the neutral Living Power itself.

It is the intrinsic nature of the spirit to utilize this neutral Spiritual Power with its intuitive perception; it is an ability that the spirit cannot throw off because it is part of what makes it essentially a spirit. As long as the spirit is not completely dead, which is tantamount the saying, as long as the spirit still perceives or works; or as long as the spirit is still mobile. The perception of the spirit is the intuitive perception, this intuition is the lever that pulls, attracts, or releases the Living spiritual power in creation. Hence even spirits in Paradise still depends on this power. They live in it, work in it. Just as the physical body needs air, the spirits need the neutral Living(Spiritual) Power to form works.

However, the onset of GP marks the point when the spirit fully breaks through the physical body in each incarnation. It goes further than that for it also marks when the spirit is equipped with enough outside radiations to fully set it aglow. So we observe two important facts: (1) The spirit can now fully break through the physical body , and (2) The spirit, with all its abilities and qualities, (all its apps) can now be utilized. I will explain these two carefully.

(1) The Spirit can now fully break through the physical body. The Spirit incarnates into the growing fetus at the middle of pregnancy. And from the point of this incarnation to the onset of Generative power, the spirit can be likened to an animal in hibernation. Or you can as well liken it to a man in a castle in the middle of an island with the drawbridge raised. The drawbridge being raised prevents the man from leaving the island and going into the rest of the world; it also prevents the people outside the island from going into the castle and meeting the man. Hence this man is cut off from the rest of the world. This being cut off or being in a state of hibernation is due to the fact that the physical body is not mature enough to offer the spirit the type of radiation that it needs to emerge. For this aforementioned drawbridge which the spirit needs for its emergence is nothing but the radiations of its cloaks. It is this radiation that keeps the soul and the physical body together. Hence a child is predominantly animistic, and hence, before the laws of God, the child is less responsible for its actions than a full grown adult. Only when the generative power fully set in does the spirit emerge from its hibernation to continue working or to start working in that particular earth life. Hence while in the beyond, before its incarnation, the spirit was working, making use of its intuition which it cannot do without involving the Living spiritual Power; but once incarnated, it goes into hibernation till generative power fully sets in. At this point, analogically speaking, the drawbridge is finally lowered and the man can now come out. And of course, this setting in of the generative power does not happen overnight but gradually. At the man approaches the point where it(GP) fully sets in or as the child reaches adulthood, or the more the child approaches adulthood, the more it uses it uses its spiritual intuition or the more it makes use of the Living spiritual; and consequently the more it becomes responsible before the laws of creation for its actions. Till it reaches full maturity then it can now fully employ its intuition in its entire works and it this point it becomes fully responsible for all its actions. If she/he decides not work with her/his spirit in all that she/he does, or if the individual refuses to spiritualize the work or her/his hands, then she/he will be burdened with guilt due to this neglect. A child is not fully spiritual in its intuiting or perception, rather it is predominantly animistic. In this statement lies a lot.

(2) The spirit, with all its abilities and qualities, (all its apps) can now be utilized. Apart from the spirit waking up from hibernation at onset of generative power, like I explained above. At the onset of generative power another very important thing happens: This spirit is finally given enough radiation, or tools, that can allow it to completely set all its intuition, “all its apps” aglow. This radiation comes from the unification of all species of creation below the spiritual. Only in this terribly strong radiation can the spirit fully utilize all its apps. Remember, prior to this point, before incarnation, when the spirit was still in the animistic realm, it only wore animistic body and can only work out of this body. And later, it puts on ethereal body; now it can work out of the animistic and ethereal. And then the body of fine gross matter, medium gross matter, till it wears physical. Although the spirit predominantly works out of its outermost body at each time, the spirit still needs the radiation of the inner bodies or the in-between bodies. It cannot omit one body; i.e. the spirit cannot wear the physical without wearing the astral first and etc. We can imagine these bodies or the radiations arising from them as bridges. The more bridges a city has, linking it to the rest of the world, the more the city can make its influence on the rest of the world; the more this city is given the opportunity or impetus to grow. If we picture the human spirit as the city and subsequent creation as the outside world, then the more body the spirit wears the more it’s linked to subsequent creation or the more its hitherto slumbering qualities receive the impetus towards awakening. Hence the more body the spirit germ wears the more powerfully it is inclined to towards awakening. The more impetuous it is given towards consciousness, until it becomes so conscious that it can now remain so even after casting off all its alien bodies. A soul in the ethereal world is only connected to the one part of subsequent creation, the ethereal part. This soul is like a city with only one freeway linking it to the outside world. With the onset of the Generative Power, the spirit is now connected to all parts of the entire subsequent creation and can work in all parts simultaneously, although predominantly through the outermost body; it also receives the influence from all parts of subsequent creation simultaneously, although most intensively and predominantly through its outermost cloak; and hence it becomes stronger and can mature faster. In the ethereal realm, the soul is so much at the mercy of its surrounding; it is surrounded or enveloped by with is homogeneous and cannot escape until it changes inwardly; and this may take a very long time. But on earth the physical body through its density gives the soul the greatest protection from the pressure of the beyond. Under the influence and protection of this body, the soul can now develop its volition to such a strong level because it’s now far more protected from the pressure of creation. One can equally say that with each body the spirit is more protected from the pressure of the environment and also given more power to assert its own volition. And with each body the soul is further distanced from the pressure of the Light that it can now assert its own volition more strongly. From the lecture Soul, in Volume III of The Grail Message we read:

The outermost point of its development (which as being farthest away from the Light is also that point where the spirit under the pressure of the heaviest, densest cloak must develop its own volition to the greatest strength, whereby it can and also must become aglow to enable it to ascend closer to the Light again) in Ephesus is the gross material substance of this earth.
Therewith the sojourn on earth becomes the turning-point of all the wanderings! Thus it is especially important!

(In The Light of Truth: The Grail Message)

The onset of the generative power is when the spirit finally enters the furthest point from the light. The physical realm, the earth or Ephesus. This is why experiencing of this plane is indispensable for the developing spirit germ. And only at this onset does the spirit have the best or greatest connection to the outside, to subsequent creation. At this point it has the radiation of all the species below the spiritual realm at its disposal, because now it wears each species of subsequent creation on it as cloaks. The unified radiation of these species gives the spirit the best connection to the world of matter and the power to exert its own volition more powerfully; or the power to develop all the spiritual qualities that hitherto lie inert within it.

This is why at this point the young adult feels a great impetuous towards ennoblement towards the light. In other words, it feels the nature of the spirit more fully; for the spirit by its nature will always strive upwards towards the Light, towards God, when ever all its intuition is set aglow.
Hence with each body the spirit receives a tool; but for the spirit to fully utilize all its abilities, it needs the radiation arising from the unification of all the species of subsequent creation. And this can only arise when the spirit wears all the species of subsequent creation as a cloak and this only happens at the onset of Generative power. This not only fully connects the spirit to the world of matter, it also give the spirit the power or the right bridge through which to fully assert itself. Consider this from the ‘The significance of man’s Generative Power’ from the second volume of The Grail Message:

Generative power has the task and also the ability to send an earthly “glow” through all the spiritual perceptions of the soul. Only when this happens can the spirit obtain real connection with the entire World of Matter and thereby become of full value on earth! Not until then can it embrace all that it needs to enable it to assert itself authoritatively in the World of Matter, to stand firmly in it, to influence it effectively, to be protected, and to be so armed as to defend itself victoriously.
(In The Light of Truth: The Grail Message)

Also consider this excerpt from the Lecture Soul from Volume III of the Grail Message:

Therefore think of the spirit as being the real essence of man, as the core wearing many cloaks for the purpose of development and unfolding its inherent strength, which core must rise to the most severe test through the physical body in order to attain to victorious perfection.
These ever-increasing loading tests, however, are through their simultaneous reciprocal effect also the furthering stages of development, the earth thereby being the outermost plane for the turning.
Thus let us confidently assert that the spirit is the actual human being, all else being only the cloaks. By wearing them the spirit becomes strong, and the consequent compulsion to bestir itself ever more increases its glowing.
The glow into which the spirit is thus transposed does not die down when the cloaks are laid aside, but raises the spirit and leads it upwards into the Spiritual Realm.

Hence putting it all together at the onset of the Generative Power two things happens: (1) The spirit awaken from its hibernation, the hibernation that started from the moment of incarnation. (2) The spirit is finally fully and completely connected to the entire world of matter and hence becomes stronger in asserting its volition.

Please in addition to the Lectures I told you to read, re-familiarize yourself with the Lectures: (1)Significance of Man’s Generative Power,(2) Man and his Freewill, and (3)Soul. Put them all together, in motion, and a complete picture will arise before the eyes of your spirit

Speer:
Essientially, I have not understood the interrelationship btw the two.

Everything in existence has radiation and works with radiation; the entire existence is radiation. In reality there is only God and His radiation. All that exists outside of God owe their existence to the radiation of God. The spirit, all its cloaks, and the "Od" that emanate from them or their union are all radiations. Hence the spirit never stops working with radiation. All that exist has an emanation or an "Od." Creation does not really allowing blending or intermingling of different species, different species can only be held together by their radiations. So the spirit, the animistic body, the ethereal body, and gross material body, as well as all the transitional bodies are all held together by their radiations. Generative Power marks the point that physical body has matured enough to offer a radiation strong enough to fully unite with the spiritual radiation via the radiation of the soul.

The spirit, like all that exists, has its emanation. It can never stop emanating as long as it exists; hence it is always working with radiation. But this radiation can get stronger or weaker, depending on the condition of the spirit.

All forms of communication or interaction are done through emanation or radiation.

If we must differentiate them, at best we can say that the spirit, which is always radiating or working with radiation, only starts to fully work with the radiation of the physical body at the onset of the Generative Power. Or you can say that at this point, the spirit receives the radiation resulting from the unification of all the species of subsequent creation, a radiation strong enough to set the spirit completely aglow or give it full power to exert its volition.

Read “Gross matter, ethereal matter, radiations, space and time” in Volume II of the Grail Message.

Speer:
Secondly, once the spirit leaves the earthly body and is in the ethereal planes, does it still have access to the neutral Living Power and continue to form ethereal forms/works in the ethereal world that it is now already in?

Yes. You can deduce this from the above. Every intuitive perception attracts the neutral Living Spiritual Power in creation. The spirit cannot throw away this ability. Except when its stops perceiving or forming works, and that can only happen when the spirit is dead. At that point it will be erroneous to consider it a spirit or the individual a human being; for the spirit has degenerated to a spirit spark.

The spirit forms its non-physical environments through making use of this natural Living Power. Read the lectures I told you to read two days ago and you will see how this happens. Like I explained some time ago, a spirit may live in an ethereal plane of its creation without knowing that this environment and some of the "souls" there are actually entities of its(the spirit's) own creation. They could just be the living forms of its(the spirit's) intuitive perception. However the spirit does not suspect this because the cords tying it to its works are always more refined than the outermost cloak or the spirit, and since the spirit sees through the eye of its outermost cloak, it does not see the threads connecting him to the people and conditions in his environment. Exactly as it is on earth.

The suicide bomber we described was burning in a plane of his own creation. Where forms of intuitive perceptions resulting from hatred are accumulated. This man does not know that the “Jews” struggling along with him and keeping him from escaping the burning flame are actually his works. As long as he harbors such hatred in his heart, he animates them.

Thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 5:12am On May 17, 2013
@Speer
In addition to what I said above, and to further explain the second function of GP, (2) The spirit, with all its abilities and qualities, (all its apps) can now be utilized , I will paint pictures to convey the idea.

Imagine a man in a river with very strong pressure. The river is flowing from North to South with trebly strong pressure, thereby forcing everything in it to move towards the south. A man with the desire to swim northwards in the river is forced to move southwards due to the pressure of the flow of the river. Even though this man desires to swim northwards, he cannot because he does not have enough power to counter the pressure of the river; so he is at the mercy of this river which forces it to flow southwards. It may take him many years to grow muscle strong enough to exert his desire of swimming northwards. If some special kind of suit, which can render this man free from the pressure of the river, is given to the man, then this man can now swim northwards or any direction he desires. With this suit, the desire or will of the man can now be strongly felt; or with this suit this man can now exert his desire far more strongly on the river, in that he can now swim in any direction he wants. He can now utilize his desire to swim northwards.

Imagine the river as the pressure in the ethereal realm. A man in a putrid ethereal environment is enveloped in that environment, and may remain there for a very long time before the desire for the light in him is strong enough. Even though at the core of this man is the desire to strive upwards, this desire may remain slumbering, it will find it very difficult to awaken due to the pressure of the ethereal environment which is not homogenous to this desire. But with physical incarnation, or at the onset of Generative Power, this man now wears the aforementioned special suit with offers him protection from the pressure of the river. Under this protection he can now start to utilize his desire to strive upwards. Hence the onset of this power is a great turning point in the life of this man. For it affords him the protection from the strong currents of the beyond, thereby giving him an opportunity to realize, utilize or put in practice the good that lies within the core of his spirit. This is why accent is much quicker on earth than in the beyond.

You can liken the ability produce forms with the neutral Living Power as this man’s ability to move. Even while subjected to the enormous pressure of this river, this man can still move (have intuitive perceptions) but all his movements will be greatly modified by the pressure of this river. At best it can achieve in its movements what people refer to as the "ferryman’s principle," or "boatman's principle" in his movement. I.e. all his movements will predominantly be southwards due to the pressure of the river flowing southwards. By the same token a man in a putrid ethereal environment, will only produce works, deeds, or intuition, predominantly putrid; the pressure of this environment will make it terribly difficult for him to produce pure works; the purity at the core of his spirit, smothered or overwhelmed by this environmental pressure, will not receive any encouragement. Like a flame in an airless environment, it will hardly blossom into vigorous flames. But on wearing the special suit, the power of his movement becomes stronger, and he can now move in any direction he wants. By the same token, the human spirit can create works with its volition wherever it may find himself. But when in the ethereal real or while in the beyond, his works or intuition will always usually be homogenous to his environment. Hence it is terribly more difficult for him to make progress there. But on wearing the physical body, the GP gives his spirit radiation strong enough for it to exert the nature of its spiritual core; protected from the pressure of his homogenous ethereal environment. Hence at this point a desire to strive towards to the ideal, towards God, is greatly felt. Because no matter how much dirt or guilt clinging to the spirit, its core is always pure and strives towards its home of homogenous purity, Paradise, which is in the vicinity of God. For the spirit is the will of God.

The above picture, if well understood always explains why the spirit-germ left Paradise in the first place. In Paradise, the pressure is too much for the spirit-germ to make its own volition. The pressure is too much for the spirit to surmount or counter balance; hence the spirit germ cannot become conscious there. If you recollect what I told you earlier about consciousness as being as a result of the interaction between the pressure within the being and the pressure coming from the environment. When the pressure outside is stronger than the pressure within the being, it loses consciousness.

However before the spirit spark is expelled, or before it becomes a spirit-germ ready to be expelled from Paradise, it most have reached a stage where it can sense the joy of conscious activity in paradise. The desire to partake in this joy rises like a prayer to the Almighty; and as always, wherever there is distress, the love of God inclines….

With each cloak the spirit, not only sinks lower, it also receives protection from the pressure of the Light in creation. It sinks till it reaches a plane in the ethereal realm (we already talked about this plane in your earlier question last year). Only at this plane does the spirit become conscious, however this is not yet the full self-consciousness of a fully matured or fully developed spirit ready to be admitted back into Paradise. The descending spirit-germ attains consciousness on this ethereal plane and consequently its cloak take on the human form. For the human form and consciousness are closely linked; every being possessing self consciousness has a human form. However, even at this great distance from the light, the spirit-germ is still too much at the mercy of the pressure of its environment. It keeps getting enveloped in cloaks and sinking until it finally receives the physical cloak, along with it the greatest protection from the pressure of the Light; or the greatest distance from God, as lies within the will of God. At this point the spirit-germ finds itself fully protected from the pressure of the light the spirit germ can now fully utilize its own volitions according to its own will. Once the volition or will of the spirit is given power or breakthrough (through the GP) the spirit-germ feels the longing towards its home! This is the turning point where the change in the movement is evidenced! For from this point the spirit longs to rise upwards rather than distancing further from the light. Indeed it was not intended that the human spirit should sink lower than the earth; hence any plane lower than the earth is abandoned to darkness for such planes did not arise from the will of God. Hence on earth the volition of the spirit becomes terribly powerful and full responsibility or karma sets it. Only here can the spirit burden itself with guilt. The spirit in the ethereal realm cannot burden itself with further guilt because it is too much at the mercy of its environment and all its actions and volitions are homogenous to its environment and can only fall on souls of the same homogeneity. Hence no guilt arises when they torment each other in the plans of darkness, for they all deserved it. Guilt can only arise of such a soul is able make its volition, words, thoughts, or deeds fall on a spirit of a different homogeneity. This can only happen in the physical realm, when the dark soul has incarnated on earth or when it is able to influence somebody on earth to carry out its evil volition.

One thing gears into another and if I don’t watch it I might keep talking and talking; you can't mention one without being drawn into mentioning the other; creation is one single whole! So I have to stop here. I hope this helps. Feel free to raise more questions.

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2013
justcool: @Speer
The descending spirit-germ attains consciousness on this ethereal plane and consequently its cloak take on the human form. For the human form and consciousness are closely linked; every being possessing self consciousness has a human form.

Hello Justcool. Please elaborate on why it is that attainment of consciousness automatically gives rise to 'human form'. Just wondering why it is that only the conscious manifest in human form but never one who is still unconscious. It is noteworthy that this applies to substantiate (animistic) beings as well i.e. elves, gnomes, etc, who also take on human form upon attaining consciousness.
Any particular reason why this is or is it just so?
Would appreciate your perceptions on this.
Regards.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 5:55pm On May 18, 2013
@Justcool,

Re: Temple of Solomon

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I had already been planning to ask you about the Ray of God associated with the Ark and you explained it beforehand.
I did want to ask one thing regarding the Light Power that the Creator sent and anchored with the Ark. During the time of Jesus, I would have expected a powerful upsurge/power manifestation from this Light especially at the moment of birth and especially when he physically entered the Temple precincts.

Qstn #2:

RE: Sojourn of the Will of God and the Son of God on earth and their Formed Works in the World of Matter

Both have Divine Unsubstantiate origins and as such have direct connection with the original undivded unsubstantiate power. While on earth in human form (a process of radiation), did they also use the gradation of power (contained within the original undivided Unsubstantiate Power that they had access to) that the human spirits have access to form works in the ethereal planes.

Thanks,
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 7:35pm On May 25, 2013
@Justcool

This is for you from the chapter Thanks in Vol. 3

Nobody can conceal spiritual values; for as soon as it is not buried within man but still really alive, the spirit has quite a natural urge towards activity through Creation’s Law of Movement. It irresistibly presses towards the outside, and such a person will again find men to whom he can give something as recompense through his spiritual activity, so that he in turn may receive from them, if only through new stimulation or through questions of serious purport.

Thanks!!!
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 10:50pm On May 26, 2013
shinealight: Hello Justcool.
On another subject entirely. As you know, there are a number of topics on which even crossbearers have differing views and perceptions. One of them concerns the Millennium. I just read your post which you made sometime in 2008 (pls, I am not a web crawler! smiley).

I wonder, is it that we are heading towards the Millennium or we are actually in the Millennium? Or do you consider it inappropriate to go into the subject on this forum? If you think the latter, I will understand!

Please respond only at your convenience.
Regards.

@shinealight
Thanks for your question and sorry for my late reply.
Of course the millennium has already begun. However, this does not mean that the entire world or entire mankind is already experiencing the millennium. To be in the millennium means nothing but to experience the millennium; hence, today mankind or majority of mankind are still heading either towards the millennium or towards spiritual death.

Confusion arises, giving birth to divergent opinions, because we try to understand spiritual happenings or timing with the intellect. The intellect can only see events as happening one after the other. Hence two opposing events cannot happen at the same place and at the same time, when judging with the intellect. However, the spiritual perspective is different; and above all is the Divine perspective which stands above all. From the Divine perspective there is no separation between the beginning, middle and ending of an event; rather they all happen at the same time. And this is the secret of eternity, which the intellect can never grasp.

The intellectual understanding or perception gives rise to serious misunderstanding whenever a Divine being brings a message. For example, when Jesus was talking about judgment, the coming of the Judge, and the end times; there was so much urgency in His speech that His listeners expected all these things to happen in their present earth lives and at the same time. In fact early Christians were so shocked when some of them started dying before the return of the Son of Man; to the extent that they started preserving their dead bodies, in the belief that the promised son of Man must come soon and awaken them from death to judgment and the millennium. Some of them, on seeing Christians die, lost their faith, thinking that Jesus lied, after all when He talked about the end He talked as if He was talking about ‘now’ or ‘very very soon to be’ time; “this generation shall not pass away….” What they did not realize it that ‘now’ to the son of God could mean decades and even thousands of years to mankind! And when He spoke He was experiencing eternity where there is no beginning, middle, and end. He was experiencing everything at the same moment because He issued from eternity.

Back to the Millennium. To the Son of Man, the judgment has already completed, and the millennium began in His earth life! Both The judgment, The millennium or Paradise on earth, and all the promises are all alive within Him; He experiences them continually because He stands in the Will of God. However, it is up to each human being when and how to experience these things. The son of man only has to radiate, and in His radiation lies the fulfillment of all these happenings! The rays will not reach each person at the same time; neither will it strike each person exactly the right manner.

Those that are spiritually alive, those that are ascending, will be the first to receive the rays of judgment, because their spirits are alive and not bared by darkness; however to them, these rays will be purifying rays or supporting rays. Picture to yourself what happens when the sun shines or rises; those standing outside and not canopied will be the first to receive the rays of the sun, to them it will be welcoming because they as well as their eyes are ready for the rays. While those sleeping under their thick covers, in window-closed rooms, will still be in the darkness. Such people are not experiencing the daylight, and it will be erroneous to consider them in the daylight. They are still simply at night. And some of them may die in their sleep without ever awakening up to the daylight. Hence even in this brightest of all days that has ever dawned in subsequent creation with the entrance of the radiate star, some people are still in complete darkness; all because they totally closed themselves to willing with is good.

On reaching those that are still alive, the rays of judgment will quicken them more to purification. In a record time they will be cleansed of all karma and stand fully alert with pure intuitive perceptions. Their intuition will unite with that of those in paradise and hence, they will be able to experience Paradise even while on earth. And this is the promised millennium! The rays of judgment on reaching some people, those who have closed themselves to willing what is good, will bring about their destruction; spiritual death! However, spiritual death does not always coincide with physical death; so the individual may still remain healthy and alive in the physical sense. The unavoidable radiation of the spirit spark is enough to keep the cloaks alive; and as long as there are still such people living on earth, through them, other spiritually dead souls can incarnate on earth. However, the time will come when such souls will no longer be able to incarnate on earth; when only those who have passed the judgment, and are hence in the millennium, can incarnate on earth; only then can one say that the entire mankind are in the millennium.
So while the millennium has begun, the entire mankind has not yet entered it. Some are already in it; some are still passing through judgment and may or may not make it to the millennium. Along with these two groups, there are still on earth, those that are already spiritually dead

Despite all; from the Divine perspective, the earth has been judged. All promise has been fulfilled. It depends on each individual how to experience these promises. Like I told you earlier, in the end not even the smallest grain of sand will fall an inch away from the will of God. However, in the intermediaries, due to the spiritual free-will of mankind, verities of paths and scenarios arise. But one who knows the laws of creation, knows the end, and will only consign and concern himself with the end. Both the son of God and the Holy Spirit, issuing from eternity, experience eternity continually within them; hence when they speak they speak from the end (the final situation) which they are already familiar with, and which every man will inevitably end up at, irrespective of what by-path he takes in the middle or how long it takes him.

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 10:52pm On May 26, 2013
@ Speer
My brother and my friend! Thanks for your last post, dear friend! I will share my perceptions on your questions as soon as time allows me. Please bear with me.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
justcool:

Back to the Millennium. To the Son of Man, the judgment has already completed, and the millennium began in His earth life! Both The judgment, The millennium or Paradise on earth, and all the promises are all alive within Him; He experiences them continually because He stands in the Will of God. However, it is up to each human being when and how to experience these things. The son of man only has to radiate, and in His radiation lies the fulfillment of all these happenings! The rays will not reach each person at the same time; neither will it strike each person exactly the right manner.

Thanks Justcool for sharing your perceptions on the Millennium which have served to further clarify and deepen the understanding that one has had about the working of the Divine Envoys. For me, the passage quoted above summarises it all and, I daresay, should remove any doubts that may exist in the minds of those who only take a narrow and literal view of these events.
Regards and thanks again.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by mnwankwo(m): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2013
@all,

My perception is that the millennium has not started. The millennium cannot be established on the existing soil which is opposed to the will of GOD. To usher the millennium, the earth has to be purified and ONLY when this purification is complete shall the son of man establish the millennium. The kingdom of GOD on earth cannot be established on a soil which opposes the will of GOD. There is no doubt that evil still reigns on this earth and its surrounding non-physical environment. Only when the earth is purified of this evil will the millennium be ushered. The purification of the earth and its environs have started but it is not yet completed. A major mechanism for the establishment of the millennium is the physical appearance of the radiant star. Many (here and there) have seen this star but not with the physical eyes. This star have not even entered our solar system yet. When it appears it will be physically visible and earthly astronomers will be able to follow its trajectory once it enters our solar system. This star is connected with the son of man and will make its appearance when the millennium is imminent. For decades now the enveloped rays of this star have penetrated this earth bringing an acceleration of all reciprocal actions. When it physically becomes visible, the de-enveloped rays on earth and in the beyond will bring the judgement to its conclusion and herald the beginning of the millennium. Thus, the star will purify the earth and create the condition for commencement of the millennium. This commencement will be marked by the building of a physical "replica" of the original Grail Temple in the highest height. Only the man who willingly submits to the will of GOD can be able to participate in the millennium.

The son of man came to bring the Message of Truth and to anchor the millennium in his second earthly incarnation. He fulfilled his mission in bringing the Truth, but the great failure of many called ones including higher spirits delayed the establishment of the millennium for these failed called ones were given some special abilities connected with the establishment of the kingdom of GOD on earth. The son of man was originally meant to live up to over 100 years and usher in the kingdom of GOD on earth. But the great failure among called ones automatically necessitated changes in the material manifestation of the divine plan. A consequence of these changes is that the son of man have to depart the earth prematurely without establishing the kingdom of GOD on earth. It is for this reason that the radiant star did not physically appear during the short earthly life of the son of man, nor was an earthly replica of the Grail Temple built. The free will of man can to some extent delay the manifestation of divine will in material creations but is incapable of preventing the inevitable outcome. Thus the failure of humankind, especially the called ones did delay the establishment of the millennium on earth but it is the divine will that there shall be Light on earth. Thus, the millennium will be established by the son of man. A contingency plan have automatically set in motion following the failure of the called ones during the second earthly incarnation of the son of man. How and when will the son of man establish the millennium is still a mystery that is only know to very few but all genuine believers can sense its imminence by looking at the sky. The appearance of the radiant star (known as the great comet), physically visible and detectable by earthly astronomers will be the inevitable sign that the time has come. Best Wishes.

1 Like

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2013
@ M_Nwankwo

Thanks for sharing your perceptions M_Nwankwo. I knew that this topic will generate many divergent views, hence my initial reservations. However, my understanding and perceptions are more in line with those expressed by Justcool but I am sure that many others will also share your perceptions.

I believe that the disagreement that this topic generates arises because people generally have different understanding of the concept of 'Millennium'. Most people cannot conceive of a Millennium that does not carry 'Peace' with it as an adjunct. However, the two are not necessarily synonymous! What we in the english-speaking world call Millennium (commonly interpreted as Period of Peace & Joy) is actually conveyed by the Author of the Message in the German original simply as (DAS REICH DER TAUSEND JAHRE) which literally translates to 'Kingdom of A Thousand Years' or 'Reign of A Thousand Years'. There is no mention of Peace & Joy in the german context, although the idea could also have existed in the minds of german speakers but this is merely implied and not bound up with the concept. In other words, the concept in its pure form simply denotes a period when the Will of the Almighty reigns supreme on earth .
Now, it should be understandable that when the Almighty's Will first begins its reign in an environment that was hitherto pervaded by darkness, the initial result will be purification and judgement for many who are not swinging aright in this Supreme Will. Afterwards, when the volition of majority of mankind will have changed for the better and more in consonance with the supreme and adamantine Will of the Almighty, then the Peace & Joy will become manifest and the Kingdom of Peace will have been ushered in.

Therefore it can be correctly stated that the period of the 'Kingdom of A Thousand Years' has commenced. Indeed, it begins with the binding of Lucifer and it also begins with the Cosmic Turning Point (for which the actual date is known). At the same time as the Kingdom of A Thousand Years, the Kingdom of Peace on earth was also proclaimed. However, due to the wrong development of the human spirits, both must today be seen as separate happenings.
While the Kingdom of A Thousand Years follows its cycle uninfluenced by human volition, on the other hand, the Kingdom of Peace that should come about within the timespan of the Kingdom of A Thousand Years, requires the spiritual volition of humanity through opening themselves to the Light to bring about a change, whereby the spirit of man takes a lead in the entirety of humanity's fate where the intellect plays only an executing role.

The Grail Kingdom on earth also equates to the Kingdom of Peace because, for the building up of a Grail Kingdom, a Kingdom of Peace is a pre-requisite. It is only when the Kingdom of Peace has been established that the 'replica' of the Grail Temple that is spoken about can be built on earth.

m_nwankwo: @all,

A major mechanism for the establishment of the millennium is the physical appearance of the radiant star. Many (here and there) have seen this star but not with the physical eyes. This star have not even entered our solar system yet. When it appears it will be physically visible and earthly astronomers will be able to follow its trajectory once it enters our solar system. This star is connected with the son of man and will make its appearance when the millennium is imminent. For decades now the enveloped rays of this star have penetrated this earth bringing an acceleration of all reciprocal actions. When it physically becomes visible, the de-enveloped rays on earth and in the beyond will bring the judgement to its conclusion and herald the beginning of the millennium.

As regards the remarks in bold letters above, while I do not make any categorical statement on it since it is not officially declared , I suggest people do some research about the Comet Hale-Bopp which has been recorded as the most widely observed comet of the 20th century, and one of the brightest seen for many decades. It was visible to the naked eye for a record 18 months, twice as long as the previous record holder, the Great Comet of 1811. Comet Hale-Bopp has been dubbed the Great Comet of 1997 and it has been calculated that the previous visit by Hale-Bopp occured in July 2215BC when it may have presented a similar sight to people then (incidentally this period also coincided with another significant happening on earth). Readers should do their own research and come to their own conclusions on this.
Best wishes.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by mnwankwo(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
Hi Shinealight. Thanks for your response. I reply as follows:
I believe that the disagreement that this topic generates arises because people generally have different understanding of the concept of 'Millennium'. Most people cannot conceive of a Millennium that does not carry 'Peace' with it as an adjunct. However, the two are not necessarily synonymous! What we in the english-speaking world call Millennium (commonly interpreted as Period of Peace & Joy) is actually conveyed by the Author of the Message in the German original simply as (DAS REICH DER TAUSEND JAHRE) which literally translates to 'Kingdom of A Thousand Years' or 'Reign of A Thousand Years'. No mention of Peace & Joy in the german original, nor is it necessarily implied. In other words, it is simply a period when the Will of the Almighty will reign supreme.
It should be clear that when the Will of the Almighty first begins to reign in an environment that is hitherto pervaded by darkness, the initial result will be purification and judgement for many who are not swinging aright in this Supreme Will. Afterwards, when the volition of majority of mankind will have changed for the better and more in consonance with the supreme and adamantine Will of the Almighty, then the Peace & Joy will become manifest and the Kingdom of Peace will have been ushered in.

My perception is that attempts meant to separate a "kingdom of a thousand years" from the "kingdom of peace" is simply artificial. In my sensing, it is not because of translation problems as you seem to suggest but because it is quite clear that the kingdom of peace does not exist at the moment. To solve this contradiction, it is then proposed that the two are separate. How is it possible to have a thousand year reign of the Almighty GOD and then still have a majority of those living in this thousand year period still serving the darkness? A very important aspect of the millennium is that the divine will reigns and the human will is disinherited. The emanations of the son of MAN concentrated by the emanations of the radiant star will make it impossible for any disturbing agent to be found in this thousand year reign of GOD on earth. Both in the Grail Message as well as my recollection of the events at that time, there is no where that the son of man says that the millennium has started. What has started is the purification, not the millennium.

Therefore it can be correctly stated that the period of the 'Kingdom of A Thousand Years' has commenced. Indeed, it begins with the binding of Lucifer and it also begins with the Cosmic Turning Point (for which the actual date is known). At the same time as the Kingdom of A Thousand Years, the Kingdom of Peace on earth was also proclaimed. However, due to the wrong development of the human spirits, both must today be seen as separate happenings.
While the Kingdom of A Thousand Years follows its cycle uninfluenced by human volition, on the other hand, the Kingdom of Peace that should come about within the timespan of the Kingdom of A Thousand Years, requires the spiritual volition of humanity through opening themselves to the Light to bring about a change, whereby the spirit of man takes a lead in the entirety of humanity's fate where the intellect plays only an executing role.

The cosmic turning point and the binding of Lucifer signals the beginning of the purification and the judgement. Only those who survived the purification will enter the millennium. In the divine plan, both the purification and the start of the millennium would have taken place during the second incarnation of the son of Man. But as I explained in my penultimate post, the millennium did not commence as originally planned due to the massive failure of called ones. The divine plan as it manifests in material creations can be delayed by the human will for the freewill of man remains free. You can see several examples of this happening in the spiritual history, from the mission of Lucifer to the mission of the son of man and the son of God. It is quite clear that a lot of prophecies concerning the millennium did not occur during the earthly life of the son of man. The reason(s) why the failed to materialize is simply because of the massive failure of called ones, whose special abilities are required for the millennium.

The Grail Kingdom on earth also equates to the Kingdom of Peace because, for the building up of a Grail Kingdom, a Kingdom of Peace is a pre-requisite. It is only when the Kingdom of Peace has been established that the 'replica' of the Grail Temple that is spoken about can be built on earth.

The Grail Kingdom on Earth equates to the millennium and is inseparable from the kingdom of peace. The son of man came to bring the millennium but it did not happen. The replica of the original temple was meant to be built during his sojourn on earth. Indeed, the architectural drawing was and is available during that time. The plan was shelved when it became clear that the divine plan for the establishment of the millennium during the second incarnation of the son of man will not happen. It has to be delayed due to the failure of many specially called ones. That delay was automatically communicated to animistic helpers, the star of Bethlehem and several other things connected with the millennium. If the son of man came to establish the millennium (as interpreted by you)and not the Grail Kingdom, then there will not have been plan to build a replica of the Grail Temple. The fact that this temple was planned to be built during his second incarnation but later shelved is an evidence that it is artificial (in my perception) to separate the thousand year reign of the will of GOD on earth from the Grail Kingdom on earth.

As regards the remarks in bold letters above, while I do not make any categorical statement on it since it is not officially declared , I suggest people do some research about the Comet Hale-Bopp which has been recorded as the most widely observed comet of the 20th century, and one of the brightest seen for many decades. It was visible to the Unclad eye for a record 18 months, twice as long as the previous record holder, the Great Comet of 1811. Comet Hale-Bopp has been dubbed the Great Comet of 1997 and it has been calculated that the previous visit by Hale-Bopp occured in July 2215BC when it may have presented a similar sight to people then (incidentally this period also coincided with another significant happening on earth). Readers should do their own research and come to their own conclusions on this.

Hale-Bopp is not the star of Bethlehem. It is is a physical comet that has its origin within our solar system. It does not have the powers of the great comet. Yes, it caused some excitement among some adherents of the Grail Message at that time. Again the idea of suggesting that Hale Bopp is the great comet is an attempt to "force" fulfillment of a prophecy which have not yet been fulfilled. If the comet have not appeared, physically visible to earth men and their instruments, then the millennium has not started. Best Wishes.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
m_nwankwo:
My perception is that attempts meant to separate a "kingdom of a thousand years" from the "kingdom of peace" is simply artificial.

Hello Again! Just for the records let me quickly note that the distinction between the two is not artificial at all. The Bringer of the Message uses 'precise' words to describe what he means to convey AT ALL TIMES!. In the lecture titled 'DAS REICH DER TAUSEND JAHRE' which translates to 'The Kingdom of a Thousand Years', he also employs the phrase 'Friedensreich der Tausend Jahre' which translates to 'Kingdom or Reign of Peace of A Thousand Years'. However, the two phrases are not meant to convey precisely the same thing as can be deduced from the context of the passages below.

A1) ".....And then man forgot the principal thing! He did not take into account the condition that was also foretold, that before the thousand-year Reign of Peace everything has to become new in the Judgement! That is the essential foundation for the New Kingdom. It cannot be built up on the existing soil! Everything that is old has first to become new!"

A2) Disinheriting humanity of all the rights hitherto held in Subsequent Creation therefore makes possible and safeguards the establishment of the long-wished-for Kingdom of Peace!

The two passages above (A1 and A2) where Friedensreiches (Kingdom or Reign of Peace) has been used clearly confirms that both Judgement as well as Disinheriting humanity of their right as ruler in Subsequent Creation must preceed the establishment of the thousand-year Kingdom of Peace. This is correct and there is no dispute about this!

It is noteworthy that everywhere else in that lecture which we call 'Millennium', he uses the phrase 'Das Reich der Tausend Jahre' which translates as 'The Kingdom of A Thousand Years' to denote the entire period when the Will of the Almighty rules. The passage below illustrates this:

'...Now since the human spirits have proved their utter inability to recognise their task in this Creation, since they proved their unwillingness to fulfil it by repudiating and misinterpreting all the warnings given by called ones and prophets, even those by the Son of God Himself, sealing their enmity by the crucifixion, God now forcibly intervenes.
Hence the Kingdom of a Thousand Years!

Only by force can Subsequent Creation still be helped, as well as mankind, who have proved that they would never voluntarily be persuaded to take the right path which they must follow in Creation in order to live in it according to God’s Will, and also to work and bring blessing as the beings that they really are by virtue of their spiritual nature.

The above passage speaks of 'forcible intervention' and 'only by force can Subsequent creation be helped' during the so-called Millennium. This should serve to confirm that the whole period cannot be one of Peace & Joy for all of mankind. Within that period of Millennium, the judgement and purification will take place and only those who survive this will experience the Peace & Joy inherent in a Kingdom of Peace.

To use a simplistic earthly analogy, anybody who has lived under a military regime (Buhari/Idiagbon say) can testify to the high rate of casualty, both human and material, that is recorded during the early stages of such military take-over when the military begin to enforce discipline and impose their will on the citizenry who have been used to a lifestyle that is lacking in discipline! The early stages of the reign of the Adamantine Will of the Almighty must of necessity also result in judgement for many who have embraced the Darkness for so long, resulting in the purificationn of the earth... but this judgement & purification are a consequence of the entrance of the Higher Will which takes place at the beginning of the period of the Millennium!. I submit that this period has already commenced!

I think it would be apt to conclude with the final words of the lecture referred to above:
Quote:
"...Such is the Kingdom of a Thousand Years and its purpose! In their self-conceit and the delusion of their own importance, mankind have imagined it to be quite different. But they will have to learn and experience it as it actually is!" Unquote.
Best wishes
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by mnwankwo(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
shinealight:

Hello Again! Just for the records let me quickly note that the distinction between the two is not artificial at all. The Bringer of the Message uses 'precise' words to describe what he means to convey AT ALL TIMES!. In the lecture titled 'DAS REICH DER TAUSEND JAHRE' which translates to 'The Kingdom of a Thousand years', he also employs the phrase 'Friedensreich der Tausend Jahre' which translates to 'Kingdom or Reign of Peace of A Thousand Years'. However, the two phrases are not meant to convey precisely the same thing as can be deduced from the context of the passages below.

A1) ".....And then man forgot the principal thing! He did not take into account the condition that was also foretold, that before the thousand-year Reign of Peace everything has to become new in the Judgement! That is the essential foundation for the New Kingdom. It cannot be built up on the existing soil! Everything that is old has first to become new!"

A2) Disinheriting humanity of all the rights hitherto held in Subsequent Creation therefore makes possible and safeguards the establishment of the long-wished-for Kingdom of Peace!

The two passages above (A1 and A2) where Friedensreiches (Kingdom or Reign of Peace) has been used clearly confirms that both Judgement as well as Disinheriting humanity of their right as ruler in Subsequent Creation must preceed the establishment of the thousand-year Kingdom of Peace. This is correct and there is no dispute about this!

It is noteworthy that everywhere else in that lecture which we call 'Millennium', he uses the phrase 'Das Reich der Tausend Jahre' which translates as 'The Kingdom of A Thousand Years' to denote the entire period when the Will of the Almighty rules. The passage below illustrates this:

'...Now since the human spirits have proved their utter inability to recognise their task in this Creation, since they proved their unwillingness to fulfil it by repudiating and misinterpreting all the warnings given by called ones and prophets, even those by the Son of God Himself, sealing their enmity by the crucifixion, God now forcibly intervenes.
Hence the Kingdom of a Thousand Years!

Only by force can Subsequent Creation still be helped, as well as mankind, who have proved that they would never voluntarily be persuaded to take the right path which they must follow in Creation in order to live in it according to God’s Will, and also to work and bring blessing as the beings that they really are by virtue of their spiritual nature.

The above passage speaks of 'forcible intervention' and 'only by force can Subsequent creation be helped' during the so-called Millennium. This should serve to confirm that the whole period cannot be one of Peace & Joy for all of mankind. Within that period of Millennium, the judgement and purification will take place and only those who survive this will experience the Peace & Joy inherent in a Kingdom of Peace.

To use a simplistic earthly analogy, anybody who has lived under a military regime (Buhari/Idiagbon say) can testify to the high rate of casualty, both human and material, that is recorded during the early stages of such military take-over while the military begin to impose their will on the citizenry who have been used to a lifestyle that is lacking in discipline! The early stages of the reign of the Adamantine Will of the Almighty must of necessity also result in judgement for many who have embraced the Darkness for so long, resulting in the purificationn of the earth... but this judgement & purification are a consequence of the entrance of the Higher Will which takes place at the beginning of the period of the Millennium!. I submit that this period has already commenced!

I think it would be apt to conclude with the final words of the lecture referred to above:
Quote:
"...Such is the Kingdom of a Thousand Years and its purpose! In their self-conceit and the delusion of their own importance, mankind have imagined it to be quite different. But they will have to learn and experience it as it actually is! Unquote.
Best wishes

Hi again Shinealight. The citation you quoted is from the lecture "Millennium" (english translation).As the title stated, everything in the lecture is about the millennium. A lecture titled "The Kingdom of a Thousand Years" describes the conditions for the establishment of millennium. I am not of the view that a lecture on Millennium is at the same time talking about another "thousand year Reign of Peace". If it were so, that will be made clear in that lecture and other lectures in the Grail Message. My perception is that the separation of the millennium from a thousand year reign of peace is an artificial construction. There is no where in that lecture where the author made that distinction. If you find anywhere in the Grail Message where the author stated that "The Kingdom of a Thousand Years" is different from "The Kingdom of a Thousand Year Reign of Peace", please kindly let me know. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
Speer: @Justcool,

Re: Temple of Solomon

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I had already been planning to ask you about the Ray of God associated with the Ark and you explained it beforehand.
I did want to ask one thing regarding the Light Power that the Creator sent and anchored with the Ark. During the time of Jesus, I would have expected a powerful upsurge/power manifestation from this Light especially at the moment of birth and especially when he physically entered the Temple precincts.

Of course whenever Divinity enters creation there is always an intensification of light. However, the manifestation must lie within the already existing laws of creation. Due to this naturalness mankind often fails to recognize the messenger and the events of the time. God can never overrule the laws of nature, because they are expression of the Will of God.
However those people who are intuitively perceptive always notice the upsurge of light during such events. When Jesus was born so many people experienced so many things, some heard angels singing. Others, who are not intuitively perceptive perceived nothing, and considered it an ordinary day.
The first time Jesus entered the Temple was as a child. Indeed it was in this Temple that Nicodemus saw Jesus for the first time, Jesus was a child them. But some of the priests, those intuitively perceptive perceived the Light in Jesus; hence they surrounded him and listened to Him. Ever since meeting this child Jesus at the Temple, Nicodemus never lost his faith in Jesus. This meeting of Jesus by Nicodemus in the Temple, was not recorded in the bible; however, the bible did report that Jesus felt at home at the Temple, even stayed behind while His parents went home. Later they started searching for Him thinking he was lost, only to find the boy at home in the Temple. It most not be hard to imagine that Jesus, even from childhood could hardly regard the earth as his home; He never really felt at home on earth. For Him to fell to feel at home at this Temple speaks volume about the Temple.
Similar to the event that happened when Jesus met John the Baptist for the first time, they were both children then. Jesus who always felt a certain distance to other children felt affinity in John, so much that He asked His parents if John could move in and live with them. This feeling of affinity speaks volumes about John the Baptist. It is through such supposedly simple and natural things that one whose eyes are open can see the working of the Light.
Also remember that it was in the Temple that Zacharias, the father of John the Baptist received the tidings of John’s birth. Seek the greatness of God in simple and natural happenings. We humans are accustomed to picturing Divine or Light happenings on earth in a fantastical or supernatural manner. This is why many did not recognize Jesus; and this why we have a thousand divergent opinions concerning the millennium. In my next post I will write a little bit more on the Millennium. Just as so many Christians are waiting for an angel to appear in the sky and blow a trumpet announcing the judgment and the return of Christ, some Cross-bearers are expecting fantastical happening to signal the millennium. Take this as guide: There is nothing supernatural.

Speer:
Qstn #2:

RE: Sojourn of the Will of God and the Son of God on earth and their Formed Works in the World of Matter

Both have Divine Unsubstantiate origins and as such have direct connection with the original undivded unsubstantiate power. While on earth in human form (a process of radiation), did they also use the gradation of power (contained within the original undivided Unsubstantiate Power that they had access to) that the human spirits have access to form works in the ethereal planes.

Thanks,

Yes. Which is why at a point in human history, the Son of God had to incarnate, not just a prophet. The words that Jesus spoke, His message, took on very powerful forms in the beyond. Far more powerful that anything hitherto in subsequent creation. These forms have an unimaginable power of light radiation that can penetrate all spheres and repel and dissolve the forms of darkness. The words of prophets, irrespective of the prophet’s origin, either Primordial Spiritual or Spiritual, cannot radiate and penetrate as far and as strongly as those of the Jesus and Immanuel. When Jesus spoke He created! These are real forms that are everlasting and extremely far reaching in their affect. There is nothing in creation as powerful as the works(words, thoughts, and actions) of Jesus and Immanuel.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
@All

I thank both m_nwankwo and shinealight for sharing their perceptions with us; as always, I advise all readers to take only what resonates within them or what they perceive to be in accord with the word of the Grail message.

However, I feel obliged to throw some clarifications on what I said earlier and to comment on some of the perceptions expressed.

Of course Judgment started with the Son of man, and so did the Millennium. One who agrees that Judgment started with the son of man must also agree that judgment will not end the same day or the same moment for the entire mankind.

M-nwankwo quite rightly said, “The cosmic turning point and the binding of Lucifer signals the beginning of the purification and the judgment. Only those who survived the purification will enter the millennium.”

The question arises; What happens to an individual who has passes judgment today? Does he have to wait for a certain future time or fixed date to enter the Millennium? No! Whoever passes the judgment begins to experience the millennium immediately! This could not be so in the past eras because Lucifer was free to molest everybody. Today Lucifer has been bound, and who ever purifies himself will experience the Truth or learn from the Truth without the disturbing attacks of Lucifer; hence the Millennium started with the binding of Lucifer. To pass judgment only means to have washed yourself(Your robes) clean in the purifying rays of Judgment, and have again regained your ability to perceive intuitively. Saying that 'The millennium has already started' only means that the rays necessary to bring about the promises are already with us. If these promises have not materialized in an individual’s life; the individual may still be passing through judgment, and hence this individual has not yet entered the Millennium. The moment He survives(spiritually) the judgment he begins to experience the millennium. He will experience the peace of Paradise even while on earth! Without Lucifer's disturbance! He will see all the promises materialize in his life! Each individual starts to experience the Millennium as soon as he passes judgment. To quote the Grail Message:

During the thousand years the Will of God alone will reign supreme, to Which every human spirit must submit as soon as he has been able to pass through the Judgement! (Abd-Ru-Shin)

Observe the above, it says “As soon as he has …”

The entire mankind cannot be judged in a day or in the one hundred years that the Son of Man was supposed to live on earth. The individual’s spiritual condition or mobility has a lot to say in regards to the time the individual will arrive at the Millennium, and also the duration of his judgment or purification. That’s why one cannot predict the time of manifestation of such events with mathematical exactitude. Let all readers read the lecture WORLD EVENTS from Volume II of the Grail Message.

In Divine happenings events don’t follow each other like our intellect is accustomed to. I explained this already. All these things (Millennium, Judgment, etc) can happen at the same time, they all lie in the radiation of the Son of man. Both the judgment and Millennium lie in His radiation. Only in the experiencing of them by man are these happenings separated into sequence. The individual only receives from this radiation, what his spirit can!
In regards to mankind, the Millennium is actually a time of learning! Nothing else!
To quote from the Grail Message:

Thus the Millennium will become a school for mankind, in which they must learn how they have to stand in this Subsequent Creation, how to think and to act in order to fulfill their appointed task correctly, and thereby to achieve happiness themselves! (Abd-ru-shin)

A school is a place of learning. Peace will only arise if mankind learns! If they fail to learn, there will be no peace for them! While the Millennium has started, the majority of mankind has not entered into it; and hence are still living in darkness, hence there can be no peace for the entire mankind yet! The fact that it is called a school, shows clearly enough, that failure can occur during this period. Once again to quote from the Grail Message:

During the thousand years the Will of God alone will reign supreme, to Which every human spirit must submit as soon as he has been able to pass through the Judgement!
But should there be another failure as in the past, then mankind must count on complete annihilation!
(Abd-Ru-Shin)

Notice the second paragraph of the above! To put in my words: If mankind fails, rather than having peace, they must count on complete annihilation! And annihilation does not occur peacefully as the word implies! Annihilation is always preceded by death struggle, anguish, and pain; not peace!

Also the claim that mankind will be deprived of the rule of subsequent creation does not imply that the Millennium has not yet began. The radiation of the Son of Man is so powerful that it disinherits mankind’s volition as the ruling volition in subsequent creation. This started with the Son of man and lies also in His radiation. Even from the beginning of judgment, and up till now, mankind is being disinherited of their ability to rule in subsequent creation. To quote from the Grail Message:

For this reason mankind now, in the Judgement, are being deprived of their rights, they are for a time disinherited of the right they have possessed up till now, the right that the human will rules over this Subsequent Creation, guiding and forming it! Disinherited for a thousand years, so that at last there may be peace, and a striving towards the Light in accordance with the Primordial Laws in Creation, to which man has hitherto been hostile. (Abd-Ru-Shin)

Notice “…Now, in Judgement,…”

Also, the Grail Message makes it clear that the failure of called ones or indeed the entire mankind (earthmen) cannot prevent the Millennium because mankind has no say in this issue. The Millennium is not only for mankind but for all creatures in subsequent creation! But as always mankind in their arrogance always see themselves as the focal point of all events; everything that God does, HE does for mankind! Arrogance of the human spirit! To this the Grail Message writes:

The Millennium! Wiseacres have tried again and again to put forward an explanation of how this great period of peace and joy that is implied in it is going to be realized. But it has never yet been possible to come any nearer the truth! They have all gone wrong because they have assigned far too great a role to earthmen, as always happens with everything men think.Moreover, they approved of and built upon existing concepts, and thus every one of these theories had to be regarded as wrong from the start, no matter what its nature. (Abd-Ru-Shin)

Consider the parts I highlighted in red, in the preceding text. Also, consider the following:

Now since the human spirits have proved their utter inability to recognize their task in this Creation, since they proved their unwillingness to fulfill it by repudiating and misinterpreting all the warnings given by called ones and prophets, even those by the Son of God Himself, sealing their enmity by the crucifixion, God now forcibly intervenes.
Hence the Millennium!
(Abd-ru-shin)

Notice in the above, that “God Forcibly intervenes.” Mankind has no say here. They can either purify themselves to experience the Millennium or refuse to purify themselves and parish. Either way, the Millennium which has started for all living creatures(all creatures swinging in the Law of God) in subsequent creation, will not and cannot be prevented. Even if the entire Mankind fails, the Millennium will run its course because it stands in the volition of God, not in the volition of mankind. Mankind by failing, will simply deprive themselves of experiencing the Millennium, as they will only be destroyed. Other creatures of God in subsequent creation will still experience the Millennium. People who are familiar with the elementals know that from the time of the cosmic turning point the elementals have been peacefully pursing their course without the hindrance of the wrong volition of mankind. The elementals stand today in the volition of the Son of man; they stand under the influence of the radiant star!

If you wish to recognize whether the Millennium has started look at the activity of the elementals, beings that have no free-will! You will clearly recognize and be astounded at the power of God! You will be astounded at the amount of rebuilding and healing this power has accomplished within only decades.

I advise each reader of this thread to read the following lectures:
All That is Dead in Creation Should be Awakened, So That it May Pass Judgment Upon Itself! (Lecture 26 of the Grail Message)
The Book Of Life. (Lecture 27 of the Grail Message)
The Millennium. (Lecture 28 of the Grail Message)
These lectures are found in Volume I of the Grail Message. For those who haven't read the Grail Message, I advise them to read the Grail message in sequence, and not just jump on to the above lectures or chapters.

Readers are once again advised to put the word of the Grail message above the word any poster in this thread. Put the word of the Grail Message above my words.

All the words of Abd-ru-shin that I quoted in this post came from Chapter 23 (The Millennium) of Volume I of the Grail Message.

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2013
m_nwankwo:

Hi again Shinealight. The citation you quoted is from the lecture "Millennium" (english translation).As the title stated, everything in the lecture is about the millennium. A lecture titled "The Kingdom of a Thousand Years" describes the conditions for the establishment of millennium. I am not of the view that a lecture on Millennium is at the same time talking about another "thousand year Reign of Peace". If it were so, that will be made clear in that lecture and other lectures in the Grail Message. My perception is that the separation of the millennium from a thousand year reign of peace is an artificial construction. There is no where in that lecture where the author made that distinction. If you find anywhere in the Grail Message where the author stated that "The Kingdom of a Thousand Years" is different from "The Kingdom of a Thousand Year Reign of Peace", please kindly let me know. Stay blessed.

@ m_nwankwo

I think it is worth mentioning to you and other readers that there is a NEW EDITION 2011 of 'In The Light of Truth' - THE GRAIL MESSAGE by Abd-ru-shin which is obtainable through the following link:

http://shop.alexander-bernhardt.com/index.php?page=index&x77939=dbebd442d61e57b70e115ec80ba82c96

This latest edition seeks to reflect more accurately the actual words of the German Author as opposed to employing terminologies of other languages which may connote other meanings/interpretations that the Author never had in mind. In this latest edition, you would find that words like 'Millennium' and 'Animistic' have been jettisoned.
Best wishes
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 10:52am On Jun 03, 2013
justcool

The question arises; What happens to an individual who has passed judgment today? Does he have to wait for a certain future time or fixed date to enter the Millennium? No! Whoever passes the judgment begins to experience the millennium immediately!

To pass judgment only means to have washed yourself(Your robes) clean in the purifying rays of Judgment[/b:

, and have again regained your ability to perceive intuitively. Saying that 'The millennium has already started' only means that the rays necessary to bring about the promises are already with us. If these promises have not materialized in an individual’s life; the individual may still be passing through judgment, and hence this individual has not yet entered the Millennium. The moment He survives(spiritually) the judgment he begins to experience the millennium. He will experience the peace of Paradise even while on earth! Without Lucifer's disturbance! He will see all the promises materialize in his life! Each individual starts to experience the Millennium as soon as he passes judgment.

Hello Justcool. Thanks for the further clarifications which have elicited new questions in my mind.

Question is : Have the totality of the rays of judgement reached mankind or only part thereof? If only part of it has reached mankind, can one who appears to have passed that part be said to have completed or passed judgement and completely washed his robes clean?

I ask this in the light of the following passage from 'The Book of Life' - Volume 1 of Grail Message:

"...And these blows of the Last Judgement are already on their way to you, to each one in Creation, no matter whether he is with or without his physical body.
The first blows have already reached you, and everything that still clings to your souls is revived.
But also the final blows bringing destruction or upliftment have been sent out with an all-overwhelming severity to complete the purification upon this earth! Already they are rushing towards mankind, and nothing can check them anywhere. At the exact hour appointed by God, mankind will be inexorably but justly struck by them!"

As always, your perceptions on the above would be much appreciated.
Regards.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by mnwankwo(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2013
shinealight:

@ m_nwankwo

I think it is worth mentioning to you and other readers that there is a NEW EDITION 2011 of 'In The Light of Truth' - THE GRAIL MESSAGE by Abd-ru-shin which is obtainable through the following link:

http://shop.alexander-bernhardt.com/index.php?page=index&x77939=dbebd442d61e57b70e115ec80ba82c96

This latest edition seeks to reflect more accurately the actual words of the German Author as opposed to employing terminologies of other languages which may connote other meanings/interpretations that the Author never had in mind. In this latest edition, you would find that words like 'Millennium' and 'Animistic' have been jettisoned.
Best wishes

Hi Shinealight. Thank you for drawing my attention to edition 2011 of the Grail Message. As you may be aware, there are at least up to four different editions and each one claims to reflect the words of Abdrushin more accurately. I do not wish to find faults with any of them. Seekers who inwardly feel that they need to examine these various editions to understand the author better should do so. As for me, I do not need any book to sense what Abdrushin teaches in his Grail Messsage. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 11:31am On Jun 03, 2013
m_nwankwo:
As for me, I do not need any book to sense what Abdrushin teaches in his Grail Messsage.

Hmmmmm! M_nwankwo, I think you must be from the Primordial Spiritual Plane or higher, which means you are not one of us 'developed human spirits' for whom the Bringer of the Message had to incarnate on earth in order to put the Message down in book form and the knowledge of which we are told cannot be exhausted in an earthlife. I cannot wait to pay my obeisance personally at an opportune time! smiley
Regards.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by mnwankwo(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2013
shinealight:

Hmmmmm! M_nwankwo, I think you must be from the Primordial Spiritual Plane or higher, which means you are not one of us 'developed human spirits' for whom the Bringer of the Message had to incarnate on earth in order to put the Message down in book form and the knowledge of which we are told cannot be exhausted in an earthlife. I cannot wait to pay my obeisance personally at an opportune time! smiley
Regards.

Hi Shinealight. My assertion was not meant to convey the impression that I am this or that. My perception is that the origin of any creature is not of much importance. What counts is how a creature is in sync with the laws of GOD. Some higher spirits have failed in their mission while some developed human spirits have fulfilled their mission. This is not the first time I have said that I do not need books to consciously sense the will of GOD.I have repeatedly said so on this forum. That assertion has nothing to do with who I am. I do not need books because I am permitted to consciously draw from the living book of life and gain insight into past, present or future spiritual events. There are many across all religions who have been permitted this ability. It is nothing special. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
shinealight:

Hello Justcool. Thanks for the further clarifications which have elicited new questions in my mind.

Question is : Have the totality of the rays of judgement reached mankind or only part thereof? If only part of it has reached mankind, can one who appears to have passed that part be said to have completed or passed judgement and completely washed his robes clean?

I ask this in the light of the following passage from 'The Book of Life' - Volume 1 of Grail Message:

"...And these blows of the Last Judgement are already on their way to you, to each one in Creation, no matter whether he is with or without his physical body.
The first blows have already reached you, and everything that still clings to your souls is revived.
But also the final blows bringing destruction or upliftment have been sent out with an all-overwhelming severity to complete the purification upon this earth! Already they are rushing towards mankind, and nothing can check them anywhere. At the exact hour appointed by God, mankind will be inexorably but justly struck by them!"

As always, your perceptions on the above would be much appreciated.
Regards.

@shinalight.

Thanks for your questions. I’m happy I'm up earlier than usual this morning; hence, I have time to throw in a few words.
To he who is already pure, it doesn’t matter how many rays that have been set to mankind and how many are still on their way; whoever has allowed the Truth to become living in him and have completely adjusted her/his entire existence to the Truth has no need to wait for anything else.

It doesn’t matter how many more rays will hit him; everything he encounters will rather serve to strengthen him further. Such an individual is has passed the judgment. Notice the verse you quoted; the first rays serve to awaken everything that still clings to you. Thus all the dirt that still clings to you. Hence one who is already clean, even the first rays of judgment will uplift him; because they will revive or strengthen his purity. And one who is already strong enough with purity, needs not wait for further strengthening for uplifting. He has simply passed his judgment. To him who has dirt still clinging on him, even after the riving of this dirt, if he cleanses himself of it and remain so, he has passed; for the final rays will only further strengthen him for and uplift him.

You don’t unavoidably need the rays of last judgment to cleanse yourself of all karma, the fact that majority of mankind of today are unable to do so by themselves only evidences the degenerated state of the human spirits in Ephesus. All that the human spirit needs to purify itself is the self acting laws of creation, every other thing is an extra help. Even thousands of years before the son of man came to earth to bring judgment, there have been individuals who purified themselves through the self-acting laws of creation and ascended to Paradise. The powerful rays of the son of man only speeds up things, strengthens that which is already right and destroys that which is wrong; however this strengthening is an extra help of love, because without it, creation will still run its course albeit only slower. From the beginning of the existence of mankind, mankind has always been in judgment; judgment happens every second, every minute, and every hour, because the laws of reciprocal action have always been in operation. What we call the Judgment of God is only a strengthening of light which occurs each time Divinity enters creation, and which speeds up the already existing laws of creation to the extent that processes which would usually take centuries to complete are completed in years or even months. This Time we call it the last judgment because this is the last time Divinity will enter the earth.

The individual must not see the millennium, the Judgment, and even the advent of the Son of man and son of God on earth as times or events that past one after the other. Like Time itself, they stand still, and each individual can experience them whenever she/he is spiritually ready for them or whenever he deserves to! For example when Jesus spoke about the Son of man as a future event; many human spirits awaited Him eagerly. However anybody who has truly absorbed the words of Jesus and Living accordingly needed not wait for the Son of Man for He will bring nothing else than what Jesus brought. Such a person will soon be cleansed and uplifted to Light! Such a person has been judged; he has cleansed his robes. The fact many human spirits, at the time of Jesus, had to wait for the Son of man only evidenced the fact that these human spirits were not yet spiritually ready to experience the son of man. If they were ready, they will experience Him in the message of Jesus! I repeat the radiations of Jesus and the son of man contain all the promises. He who absorbs either of these radiations and has adjusted her/his life to either of them, needs to wait for nothing further! The only difference between this era and the era of Jesus is that at the time of Jesus, Lucifer was still free.

In other words, everything the Son of man will bring after Jesus have already been brought by Jesus; but mankind couldn’t experience them with Jesus because they were not spiritually able to at that time. Indeed, everything that we need, even the truth brought by the two sons of God has always been with us; but we just couldn’t experience them because our spirits were too indolent. These visitations (the son of God and the son of man) to the earth, as well as the concentrated rays that accompany them, would not be necessary if mankind had not been spiritually indolent.

In conclusion, it doesn’t matter how much rays that are still on their way; anybody who has cleansed his robes has passed the judgment, He begins to experience the millennium immediately because he has liberated his intuition. Indeed there has been some individuals (human spirits) who ascended to Paradise after Living the words of the Grail Message! Those have passed judgment! As well as there were individuals who ascended to Paradise by living the words of Jesus, many years before the earthly advent of the Son of man. Remember the thief on the cross next to Jesus. Who Jesus promised, “This day you will be in Paradise.” One can say that those words signified the moment that thief passed his last judgment. Having passed it, he needed wait for nothing else; this man needed not wait even for the Son of Man and His rays of judgment!

As always your question is deep, as well as your perceptions. I'm of the persuasion that your perception about the Millennium as having already begun, is in accord with the Truth. Guard this perception.

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
@ Justcool.

Many, many thanks for the clarifications. I'm much obliged.
Hope you have not forgotten the question about the human form on attaining consciousness!
Regards.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
@shinealight.

Dear friend I actually forgot. I apologise for my forgetfulness, please forgive me.
I will throw in a few words as soon as I have the chance. At the moment I'm very busy, I'm actually writing this from my cellphone.

Thanks
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
For those who might be interested, my book is ready to ordered. You can order it from the following websight:

http://bookstore.xlibris.com/Products/SKU-0039243049/Guardian-of-the-Crown.aspx

Please after reading the book, go back to the websight, rate the book and write a review. I will also very much appreciate feedback; so please after reading the book, tell me what you think in all honesty. I appreciate honesty, even constructive criticism will be highly welcome.

Entertain your mind and absorb the moral lessen!!!Enjoy!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 / South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 278
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.