Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? (4145 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems / My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2007
vindoheney:

well, since i have been found guilty,what am i to do to make amends?

eeyah! sorry man! sad

May I suggest you simply give her a break. Since she has decided to stay off you, let her be. . . . . . Give her a break and find an appropriate time probably in the nearest future At least when the tussle is gone down grin! to discuss the reasons for your action with her.

Sorry it happened that way. All the best.
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by jkpretty(f): 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2007
Really, i think she must have trusted u, to share her problems with u. Seeing her whole life right in front of her, might seem the whole world knows its her, even if her name is not there. I suppose telling her b4 hand like many people said b4 posting anything on here would have saved lots of havoc. Ask 4 forgiveness again & again & i hope she'll forgive u.
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by vindoheney(m): 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2007
well, Naira bros and sis, my pals, i got a news for you. cool

smileyi took ur advice and i asked for forgiveness and u know what

I HAVE BEEN FORGIVEN OF MY SIN. GO HOME AND NEVER SIN NO MORE. SO I HAVE REPENTED AND AS FROM NOW I WILL NEVER PASTE ANYTHING AT ALL BUT DEFINITELY VINDO'S REPY WILL ALWAYS COME.

i GOT TO ATONE FOR MY SINS U KNOW AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT AM DOING.

SO REJOICE WITH ME COS I AM NOT CARRYING ANY SIN. I AM GOING TO HEAVEN TO SEE MY DAD. THANX ALL, FOR I COULDNT HAVE BEEN FORGIVEN WIHOUT UR HELP. AND I AM SIGNING OUT THIS THREAD. THANX AGAIN AND MAY U NEVER FALL INTO TEMPTATION OF DOING WHAT I DID.
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by bebe2007(m): 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2007
@poster

Am going to be negative here, your friend to me is too petty!!! haba! you never mentioned her name or anything that will disclose her identity. Whats her problem? na all tis kind behaviour go make her guy waka leave am she should relax her tensed muscles jo and enjoy all the comments you never know you could learn one or two things. In response to the post about her guy: i think he is cheating. Distance affects relationships negatively, for most people out of sight is out of mind o!!! na M & B get "absence makes the heart grow fonder" e nor dey work for my dictionary ok.

I personally think you shouldnt have told her what you posted anyway. You didnt have to, you could have read through and advised her accordingly. take note next time ok. wink
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by spora(m): 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2007
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by ifyalways(f): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2007
i don't see anything wrong in what you did.you were only trying to help her and be a better guy for her too
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by Seun(m): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2007
I've just finished reading the thread, and my conclusion is:
- You did not do anything wrong.
- You did not invade her privacy in any way.
- You did not put her name there, or her picture
- What you posted could have been about anybody.
- Therefore this young lady is[b] just being unreasonable[/b].

Sometimes, when a (bad) girl senses that you are feeling guilty, she would treat you that way, even when you've done nothing wrong. It's called taking advantage of someone's weakness. It's something I don't fall for anymore, and neither should you.
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by aremuk: 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2007
U never can tell maybe the girl never wanted the old relationship again and not you helping her to sought it out. from my perspective i believe she wanted a new relationship which u didn't see but nevertheless i believe your posting had a good intention at heart and u didn't do wrong has most people have said but to her she felt betrayed which i believe its her kind of person.the way out of this(if u still cherish the relationship), just apologise for doing it(not begging) and let her understand u didn't have the intention of putting her life issue to the public but let her understand that u only tried to help her find a solution. SHIKENA grin cheesy
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by iice(f): 2:37am On Nov 02, 2007
Vindo glad to hear. . .
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by na2day2(m): 2:57am On Nov 02, 2007
@ ifyalways & bebe2007

una be correct babes. tell them life truth abeg.

@ seun

u be correct guy. i was beginning to wonder if i am the only one seeing it that way.
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by seun001(m): 7:50am On Nov 02, 2007
Seun:

I've just finished reading the thread, and my conclusion is:
- Therefore this young lady is[b] just being unreasonable[/b].

Sometimes, when a (bad) girl senses that you are feeling guilty, she would treat you that way, even when you've done nothing wrong. It's called taking advantage of someone's weakness. It's something I don't fall for anymore, and neither should you.

CLASSIC! i'll say

i just think she's just tryin to bare her mind and does not necessarily need a solution.only for u to broadcast it even am sure transformers also read and posted thier opinion. grin
then to now finally spoil the show,u told her to come see how her probs is been solved hmmm.na wa oo!
anywayz na over-reaction ooo!
toht u said she has forgiven you?
else just leave her to get over it and start friendship afresh.chikena
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by noddy(f): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2007
Well on the one hand you were just trying to help and on the other you made her public access which isnt on man. Next time ask if you can use peoples info before using it. Apologise and see what that gets you and if she dont come around well she aint God and no man is above mistake. cool
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by ademiife(m): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2007
Seun: I've just finished reading the thread, and my conclusion is:
- Therefore this young lady is just being unreasonable.

On this one, seun, your thoughts are mostly ludicrous, an offender confessed his own wrongdoing, yet you opined he's done nothing wrong? an offender confessed to posting on the internet the confidential matter of another person - even owning up to that person and you wrote he's not invaded her privacy? an offender, in all fairness and openness claimed what he posted was about his friend and yet you pontificated it could have been someone else? because the offender didn't attach the picture and/or include the name of the person involved?

therefore, you -seun- felt the lady is being unreasonable? how incredulously ludicrous!
i ask: does good intention justify a bad act?

and it must be made clear that when dicussing issues we must carefully consider what we're looking at, the case here isn't about the lady's overreacting or not; the case is about the guy's action being proper or improper, and i must say the best person to decide that is the aggrieved party! she took the guy into her confidence, think about that! and the guy confessed unwittingly to her that what was confidential has been thrown open for all to consider, the issue is about betraying confidence

simple!
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by somze(f): 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2007
ademiife:

On this one, seun, your thoughts are mostly ludicrous, an offender confessed his own wrongdoing, yet you opined he's done nothing wrong? an offender confessed to posting on the internet the confidential matter of another person - even owning up to that person and you wrote he's not invaded her privacy? an offender, in all fairness and openness claimed what he posted was about his friend and yet you pontificated it could have been someone else? because the offender didn't attach the picture and/or include the name of the person involved?

therefore, you -seun- felt the lady is being unreasonable? how incredulously ludicrous!
i ask: does good intention justify a bad act?

and it must be made clear that when dicussing issues we must carefully consider what we're looking at, the case here isn't about the lady's overreacting or not; the case is about the guy's action being proper or improper, and i must say the best person to decide that is the aggrieved party! she took the guy into her confidence, think about that! and the guy confessed unwittingly to her that what was confidential has been thrown open for all to consider, the issue is about betraying confidence

simple!

Well said, in fact, very well said.
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by babadee(m): 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2007
@poster,
seems like you thought wrong bro but since you've admitted and shown remorse, she should grow up and forgive even if things dont go back to the way they were
goodluck
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by onyekang1(f): 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2007
@ poster

Nah! i dnt tink so but jus allow air into the situation and then apologise all over again,am sure she'll forgive u this time.Gudluck
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by angelempy(f): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2007
haba, perhaps she's not meant to be your friend. u didnt even expose her.
besides the problem is not one big deal of a problem.
stop begging her and let her keep avting the way she chooses.
she should be grateful cos u ony cared bout her.
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by pmdaboh(f): 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2007
@ Poster

Yes, you were wrong! When two people engage in a pesonal conversation, they think that conversation is just that--"personal". She did not ask you to seek someone else's advise or tell them what she told you. How would you like for someone to know something personal about you, which you selectively choose to share with those you wanted to ONLY know your business?

I would not confide in you again and not trust you--although I would speak to you. Our close relationship would be over as far as the trust aspect of it is concerned.
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by FactorChic(f): 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2007
That's so wrong, I won't be happy with u if I was d girl, c'mon u posted her personal life online, u think it all stays here on Nairaland, who knows what might happen, someone might just read d story and know who exactly u're talking about, well I'm glad she has forgiven u, I would too, I just won't tell u anything personal anymore, maybe na CNN u go put am again
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by jerrymania(m): 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2007
[center]@ vindoheney

Forget about that $%@#& and move on with your life. Life is Large.[/center]
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by McOmo(m): 4:07am On Nov 03, 2007
maybe the girl in question had read this thread over and being convinced that her anonymity is still intact, now decided to forgive the poster  . . . . UNA GET TIME SHA  grin  grin  grin

but really . . . could we know the real age of the poster ?  undecided

am wondering why that kind of sh@t could get me bovvered ? I mean I got too many issues to deal with in my personal life than opening a thread for another chic's man's problems and opening another to justify the initial thread . . . who knows ? there might still be some threads that the poster will generate out of this  grin  grin *smirks of using panadol for another man's headache*  undecided

and maybe, just maybe there is some hidden agenda suspected by the chic somewhere or else . . . .why the pettiness ?  cheesy
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by mip(f): 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2007
e yah my brother u Bleep up though but u can post her email address so i can help u apologise to her.
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by Ivvie: 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2007
@Poster

My simple advice is to find someone else. If a case this trivial is this much of an issue, how much more when the real misunderstanding occurs or the "big one" airs up. I guess all hell will break loose. She has a lot to learn because that is plain immature. There are other girls (it isn't like a collector's item). There is more to life than drama and relationships. If your goal is to got through thick and thin together and nothing is causing trouble, then I think you should reconsider.

Peace
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by na2day2(m): 2:11am On Nov 05, 2007
devil united! ! ! shocked shocked shocked

mip:

e yah my brother u mess up though but u can post her email address so i can help u apologise to her.
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by toksdam(m): 8:56am On Nov 05, 2007
most of us are as guilty,if we say its totally wrong to discuss peoples probs on the land,i think i may do the same if i take her probs to heart. he made the wrong move telling her to go and see it ,that was wrong ,you could have taken the wise counsel to her like the high priest from the land,i have done it ones and i am sure i will be in your shoes right now if i had told her to go see for her self ,with the kind of guys we have on the block it was fire, some rubished the story saying it does not fit into modern times ,a story i got from someone in tears. give her time and let her know why you did that,i think she may understand if you make very strong efforts to let her See u are sorry
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by MasterUwem(m): 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2007
Bros u made a mistake by telling her u have posted something on the web for the public to see. Even if u want advise from the NLders you shouldn't have told her,

any way i think i was on her shoe would have cut of the relationhip, becuase u are not TRUSTWORTHY
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by ozoneflake(m): 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2007
What you read here
What you see here
What you do here
what you say here
what you suspect here
what you eat here
what you drink here
LET IT REMAIN HERE.
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by mekoyo(m): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2007
Sometimes we make each othe cry, sometimes we,

You are wrong man, you shouldn't have even shown her the post. You where trying to meet her needs but just like Somze said, sometimes we try to help but we do in a wrong way that is why we need to seek advice.

Just be calm, try explaining to her that you where trying to help and apologize again, i hope she considers.

But please dont do that next time, its not right.
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by uchetobi(f): 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2007
Nothing wrong in pasting the story here, afterall you made it anonymous, but you did wrong in sending her the link, you could’v fed her with the responses without telling her the source, but she is over reacting, don’t worry she’l relax and know you meant well.
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by debosky(m): 5:19am On Nov 07, 2007
. . . another intellectual LovePeddler kicked off the ladder into the abyss.

Will you men ever learn? undecided

Stop trying to curry favor by helping 'fix' her relationship - admit you want to have her for yourself and things will be much easier.

If she says No. . .move on to another relationship. wink
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by gosky(m): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2007
She was angry for a gud reason; Iam sure if u sincerely apologize to her she would listen to u. Gud to learn from a mistake in case of another time
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by calmosas: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2007
@ engee2
u tell everyone all about yourself if it's no problem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! / What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? / Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.