Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? (4149 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems / My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by na2day2(m): 5:49am On Nov 09, 2007
uchetobi, do i know u? arent u uche who was involved with my friend tobi? wink wink wink

uchetobi:

Nothing wrong in pasting the story here, afterall you made it anonymous, but you did wrong in sending her the link, you could’v fed her with the responses without telling her the source, but she is over reacting, don’t worry she’l relax and know you meant well.
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by seun001(m): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2007
na2day?:

uchetobi, do i know u? arent u uche who was involved with my friend tobi? wink wink wink

shakes head,some peeps are just tooo grin cheesy grin cheesy shocked shocked grin
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by mellow(m): 9:15am On Nov 09, 2007
No you are not. No matter what people say, you have done no wrong.

Fact is people will always interpret what you do either rightly or wrongly

and the thing is you have to live with it.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by na2day2(m): 9:17am On Nov 09, 2007
correct man

mellow:

No you are not. No matter what people say, you have done no wrong.

Fact is people will always interpret what you do either rightly or wrongly

and the thing is you have to live with it.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by uchetobi(f): 9:30am On Nov 09, 2007
Nope u don’t know me, take it from me
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by na2day2(m): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2007
u sure? check ur conscience ooooooo. does ogun ring a bell? grin grin grin grin grin grin

uchetobi:

Nope u don’t know me, take it from me
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by uchetobi(f): 9:44am On Nov 09, 2007
Ogun ke? Now am convinced beyond all doubts, u don’t knw me
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by na2day2(m): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2007
iight, lagos then cool cool cool cool

uchetobi:

Ogun ke? Now am convinced beyond all doubts, u don’t knw me
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by uchetobi(f): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2007
really?
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by na2day2(m): 10:33am On Nov 09, 2007
@ oshodi, under the bridge grin grin grin

uchetobi:

really?
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by uchetobi(f): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2007
Am not finding this funny, have a gd day
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by na2day2(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2007
nigerian girls sha no get any sense of humor sad sad

uchetobi:

Am not finding this funny, have a gd day
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by Joseph6(m): 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2008
na2day?:

@ oshodi, under the bridge grin grin grin

can i relive this thread plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? by chessguru(m): 11:56pm On Sep 28, 2008
old-old old thread, hmnnn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kissing Someone Mistakenly / PHOTO: Please Whose Girlfriend Is This / Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.