Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

ooh - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ooh (16814 Views)

Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! / 8 Shocking Revelations Bout Women - Nigerian Women Ooh Nigerian Women! / See Me See Trouble Ooh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ooh by MLS12(f): 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2012
fresh_dude: Well have you decided yet?
Well if I say ve decided not 2 flirt would I be telln lies or not.
Re: ooh by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2012
MLS12:
Well if I say ve decided not 2 flirt would I be telln lies or not.
You must be mistaking me for Prof. Xavier, I wouldn't know unless you told me.
Re: ooh by Babaggio: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2012
OMG! See as adults are raining curses and abuses on one another. Unbelievable!
Moderator, Abeg lock this thread afterall the original poster got her wish in d form of good advice and has decided not to flirt.
Some of the comments, sorry, curses & abuses here shouldn't be read. To think that these are 'would-be' parents is quite worrying.
Re: ooh by maximum007(m): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2012
Flirt online without cheating? How she want do am? Women these days are beginning to think men are stupid. They will go to a guys house and tell you he is just a friend that nothing happened. Have we not heard the comment he is just a friend more than a thousand times? Abi the guy na her brother?
Re: ooh by Ilekokonit: 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2012
Focus your emotional energies on your 3 month old baby who needs all the maternal bonding he or she can get from you at the moment.
And the above advice holds if your story was true in the first place. And why do I smell a rat ? Because you say that you are one of the most beautiful girls in your Department and that if you wanted to cheat you would have slept with a thousand guys ?

Now that is not the mindset of a young mother with a 3 month old baby to constantly think about and that is why I smell a rat with your story.
Re: ooh by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 01, 2012
freecocoa: Instead of you to focus on how to resolve\minimize having misunderstandings with your hubby,you are thinking of flirting as a solution?you really are not ready for marriage,btw it seems you plan on having steady misunderstandings with him from the tone of your post,so much for someone who claims to love her husband and him being her best friend in another thread,you really are not wise and i mean that with no remorse.

ouch! You really can be blunt
Re: ooh by adabeke12(f): 9:43am On May 30, 2012
whyowhy: Hmmmm! please note that the men who flirt online are experts. It's just a matter of time before they get their hands on your thighs then beyond. Your innocent flirt would meet a desperate pervert lurking online to mess up your mind and your life.

In summary - if you like your self dont even start.
Well..... u r absolutely right.
Re: ooh by adabeke12(f): 9:51am On May 30, 2012
apocalypse:

ouch! You really can be blunt
Well I feel like no one can say n e thin, unless they are currently in her shoes. Oh humans r So easy to cruxify the next person.
Re: ooh by adabeke12(f): 10:03am On May 30, 2012
IYA NGBALI: instead of wasting your time flirting online,why not use it to work & improve your grammar. U are just a cheap LovePeddler looking for dikS online.
Lekwe nu m'anya oh. Ndi madu jus na gari ngari na chu nsogbu. Mschewww!
Re: ooh by klaus3011(m): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2012
Our pple talk say!!!!ASHAWO wey marry,na HOLIDAY She go!!!she go still come back!!!#gbam... sad
Re: ooh by stpat1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2012
No probs girl, flirt. In as much as you wont cry your eyes out if your hubby too does same
Re: ooh by MLS12(f): 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
Wow.this is how my flirting online turned into a real cheat.I actually started flirtng online with a moslem dude tho he didn't grow up much in naija.he is not a stranger I have always known him.it started off harmless but then things took another turn.it got to a piont where I had to get another BB secretly so I can do all sort of dirty stuffs with him without my partner having a clue.after series of lunch I had with him,we were willing to meet in a hotel.our sex was so intense.I loved every bit of it.now the painful part is why don't I feel guilty.its not as if my husband wasn't satiafying me sexually but then I just want more from this guy.we have had sex like 3 times.am not a gud person at all.what if my family finds out.what really happened to me with my nice upbringing.
Re: ooh by Idowuogbo(f): 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
MLS12: Wow.this is how my flirting online turned into a real cheat.I actually started flirtng online with a moslem dude tho he didn't grow up much in naija.he is not a stranger I have always known him.it started off harmless but then things took another turn.it got to a piont where I had to get another BB secretly so I can do all sort of dirty stuffs with him without my partner having a clue.after series of lunch I had with him,we were willing to meet in a hotel.our sex was so intense.I loved every bit of it.now the painful part is why don't I feel guilty.its not as if my husband wasn't satiafying me sexually but then I just want more from this guy.we have had sex like 3 times.am not a gud person at all.what if my family finds out.what really happened to me with my nice upbringing.
In 2013? Na God go punish u! Hoe!!
Re: ooh by MLS12(f): 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
Moderators who moved my thread from the family section to romance.pls move it back to the family section
Re: ooh by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2013
Is there anything new under the sun? The point is you dont love your husband so why did you marry him. He is rich rite? Typical naija girl. God saves us all.
Re: ooh by tpia5: 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2013
Poster is probably male or just plain crazy either way.

Who does anyone want to flirt with here- do any of the guys sound like they're not extremely street savvy and most of them are probably observing you in your bathroom, unbeknownst to you, while you think you're flirting with them!

@ whoever wants to buy the op's crap.

1 Like

Re: ooh by tpia5: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
Will read the thread later.
Re: ooh by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
In 2013? Na God go punish u! Hoe!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You gotta love love NL cheesy
Re: ooh by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2013
cube63:

Were ni iya re ati baba re! Idi le were! Oloriburuku!

What do you stand to gain? You want me to pay you cos you're a prostitue? It's better to be a cheat than a p.ro.s.t.i.t.u.t.e oh my sister. Good night!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Olopa Ewo ni epe cheesy cheesy I don laf tire for eia my belle dey hurt cheesy cheesy
Re: ooh by 2sexy(m): 2:00am On Jan 05, 2013
I dont believe she actually did that...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Don't Know This Girl. Heaven Is Sure For You. / Which Nairalander Has The Biggest Boobs? / "Ways Of Keeping Men Connected In Relationships"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.