Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

ooh - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ooh (17016 Views)

Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! / 8 Shocking Revelations Bout Women - Nigerian Women Ooh Nigerian Women! / See Me See Trouble Ooh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ooh by pweetymama(f): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2012
Madam,flirting is flirting whether its online,inline,offline or outline.sort ΰя issues wt ΰя husby nd mk ΰя home a happy one.
Re: ooh by Babaggio: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2012
@OP: Perhaps it's all been taken out of context by most people advising you here. But have a quick read below to understand what you said/want better:

Noun: flirt
|flurt|
1. A seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
= coquette, flirter, minx, prickteaser, tease, vamp, vamper

2. Playful behaviour intended to arouse sexual interest
= coquetry, dalliance, flirtation, flirting, toying

---------------------------------------------------

Straight from the English dictionary!
I agree that you might not plan to cheat, but what you won't eat, don't taste else it might be irresistible.
Now think about this: what if your hubby stumbles on d romantic exchanges btw urself & ur 'virtual lover' someday?
You seem to have a pretty damn good marriage there (believe me, it's scarce), don't blow it. My 2p worth.
Re: ooh by Ramcie(f): 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2012
Seems u don't knw wat marriage is bout that's if u are truly "married"
Re: ooh by MLS12(f): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2012
Babaggio: @OP: Perhaps it's all been taken out of context by most people advising you here. But have a quick read below to understand what you said/want better:

Noun: flirt
|flurt|
1. A seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
= coquette, flirter, minx, prickteaser, tease, vamp, vamper

2. Playful behaviour intended to arouse sexual interest
= coquetry, dalliance, flirtation, flirting, toying

---------------------------------------------------

Straight from the English dictionary!
I agree that you might not plan to cheat, but what you won't eat, don't taste else it might be irresistible.
Now think about this: what if your hubby stumbles on d romantic exchanges btw urself & ur 'virtual lover' someday?
You seem to have a pretty damn good marriage there (believe me, it's scarce), don't blow it. My 2p worth.
Tanks a lot.I knw he is going 2 be so shocked if he stumbles into sumtin like dat,will change my mind
Re: ooh by Dyt(f): 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2012
MLS12:
Tanks a lot.I knw he is going 2 be so shocked if he stumbles into sumtin like dat,will change my mind

Its nt even 12hrs yet, u havin a change of hrt
Cmon, let's do dis
Re: ooh by KINGwax(m): 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2012
brainchild78: i will hit u hard strate 2 d point. marriage is a sacred institution dat needs 2 be preserved unless d issue of adultery or physical tension/abuses arises. flirtin can cause damage dan harm. believe me i hav had 1st hand experience!
thank you
Re: ooh by KINGwax(m): 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2012
neyostica: I feel for the unlucky man that is married to you
thank you too. In fact, oloriburuku ni gbogbo awön girls yii nisiyin!
Re: ooh by ziediolike(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2012
@ OP: flirt'n wit out cheat'n? i am try'n 2 figure out ur type.... Hmmn!
Ur typ is lyk d typ dat wen she got married no one heard a word.
IF U WANT 2 FLIRT DO IT WIT UR HUSBAND SIMPLE!!!
Re: ooh by KINGwax(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2012
Don Carlos: You can befriend some of the ladies in this forum if u don't have friends outside but pls perish the tot of flirting with the guys here. If you live to regret it, that is.
every girls here na total bad company!
Re: ooh by GboyegaD(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2012
OP,
Why would you want to flirt? You want to make your husband feel the loser when there is a disagreement perhaps by your non challant attitude that would arise knowing well that some other guys appreciates you right? You are running faster on the route of destruction because when it gets to that state and the man starts looking out, ladies of nowadays may cease him totally from you and they it would be too late as it would wreck your marriage.
Re: ooh by Golufemi: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2012
flirting in a bad step into sloving marriage problems rather it wrosen things. Every relateships has its ups and downs not flirting. If one need to flirt why not allow God into the maarriage and allow Him take control of the situations.
Re: ooh by switdia: 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2012
i feel u gurll, flyyyy high buh dnt get hit.
Re: ooh by francis247(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2012
ASHAWO don marry MUGU; God dey sha.
Re: ooh by KINGwax(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2012
MLS12: All of u,re just crucifying me. am d worst wife on earth.for sum of ur comments,am jstnot lookn for sex,am still student in d university, I really wanted 2 cheat[/b]I dnt intend us having issues all d time,buh as humans issues must suffice.wat am sayn is probably because we re so close and share almost evrytin together am so into him,so if we ve a little ish,it affects so bad,dat I can't even do anytin,And its tearing me apart,[b]dats y I thot of havin sex to get my mind off him a little.
oloshi. oloriburuku. Na who dey marry student pupil sef?
Re: ooh by francis247(m): 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2012
ASHAWO don marry MUGU; God dey sha.
Re: ooh by faithobodogulo(f): 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2012
maadam,to be candid with u, it is d worse decision u re about to take. PLZ DO WAT U KNOW WILL NOT HURT U IF DAT IS BEING DONE TO U. BE WISE COS ONE THING LEADS TO ANOTHER.
Re: ooh by holyeye(m): 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2012
@ OP,
It is not out of place to feel the way you feel. It is absolutely normal during the marriage life cycle.

Monotony may set in after a short while. It can be really nerve breaking especially when associated with incessant cases of disputes.

What everyone here has said is totally correct because flirting will temporarily steer you to divert attention to another man. Nevertheless, if you truly love him, you would retrace your steps after a certain level of adultery perhaps after a bout of sex with another.

A state of remorse will set in and you will cool down for a bit of time and may revert again and again and the process will continue until perhaps caught.

What you need is state of absolute control and if not helping, seek for a male friend to confide in and not flirt with. Healthy friendship can be built. It has its consequences but is better than a base thought to flirt.

In conclusion, I reiterate you are perfectly in order to feel how you feel and must commend you for sharing on this forum.

NB

Guys, this is a lessons learnt that our women are no logs of wood. They should be treated with dignity at all times. We should be sensitive to their needs and avoid causing havoc at home always. It creates yearnings for another. Please if married, endeavour to treat your woman right henceforth! as
Re: ooh by Dyt(f): 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2012
KINGwax
U dey vex oooo
Re: ooh by KINGwax(m): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2012
Dyt: KINGwax
U dey vex oooo
i swear! *hisses*
Re: ooh by Samxiulee: 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2012
freecocoa: Instead of you to focus on how to resolve\minimize having misunderstandings with your hubby,you are thinking of flirting as a solution?you really are not ready for marriage,btw it seems you plan on having steady misunderstandings with him from the tone of your post,so much for someone who claims to love her husband and him being her best friend in another thread,you really are not wise and i mean that with no remorse.
typical nigerian,she was asking for an advice,she never said she has done it,hypocrites.......always quick to judge
Re: ooh by freecocoa(f): 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2012
Sam xiu lee: typical nigerian,she was asking for an advice,she never said she has done it,hypocrites.......always quick to judge
If you had any sense you'd understand the op's post and realize she's made up her mind to do what she talked about,what kind of wife takes flirting as a way to ease tension in her marriage?you both are stuppid,nansense.

1 Like

Re: ooh by MLS12(f): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2012
freecocoa: If you had any sense you'd understand the op's post and realize she's made up her mind to do what she talked about,what kind of wife takes flirting as a way to ease tension in her marriage?you both are stuppid,nansense.

My dear na u stupid
Re: ooh by freecocoa(f): 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2012
MLS12:

My dear na u stupid
Nah I'm sure you know that's just you making yourself look sillier,did you even read your first post before clicking on the"submit" button? Jeez you are just very immature.
Re: ooh by agiboma(f): 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2012
madame married woman you are trekking on a slipery slope mind you dont fall oooo
Re: ooh by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 29, 2012
Come flirt with me offline. I am a problem solver.
Re: ooh by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2012
slimyem: flirt but be careful how you manage it so it doesnt bring you trouble at last.
Goodluck!

Ur man is so unlucky,
Re: ooh by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 29, 2012
MLS12:

My dear na u stupid
How old are u?? U tink dis is mills n boon?? Will u go to bed!
Re: ooh by chiteny(m): 12:00am On Mar 30, 2012
Red alert, not cool not cool! lol

Flirting when natural is fine- this however my dear lady is not! resolve the issues you have with your husband and dont let me see you here flirting!!

Wowshocked I was not expecting this kind of advice from you. Something is wrong somewhere. I am suprised.
Re: ooh by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 30, 2012
I only pity your unlucky husband provided he himself is not a player. Feel free to flirt oo-what goes around will surely come around.
Re: ooh by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 30, 2012
casket: I only pity your unlucky husband provided he himself is not a player. Feel free to flirt oo-what goes around will surely come around.

She is even a student, so the guy is likely paying for her school too.
The poor maga is probably slaving off his arse to pay her through, and this is the nonsense this yeye thing is scheming behind his back.
Re: ooh by StellaBella(f): 12:48am On Mar 30, 2012
MLS12:

My dear u re not a saint oh,or rather d most prefect on earth.Ilove my hubby yeah and we re very close.I dnt intend us having issues all d time,buh as humans issues must suffice.wat am sayn is probably because we re so close and share almost evrytin together am so into him,so if we ve a little ish,it affects so bad,dat I can't even do anytin,And its tearing me apart,dats y I thot of flirtn.u can say wat u like sha.

flirting is a baaaaaad idea. Not all that glitters is gold. You have a man that proved he loves you by marrying you. A word is enough for the wise. Flirting results in divorce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... / Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? / King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.