Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland (11140 Views)

Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? / Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship / Pick Your Date On NairaLand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2007
saucekid:

@ruffneck,

you want make i ruffneck handle you abi grin grin grin

i still say, the girl is mine
where does THIS leave kooldamsel?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
abeg ruffneck na kooldamsel una dey drag abi na who ?? 
sauce kiddddddddddd i warned you ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
I MUST TELL MADAM.  cool

quickly dials kooldamsels no,waiting for the phone to be picked ,
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2007
ruffneck75:

u no gt respect, shrek like u, if i slap u your papa 4 house no go know u again, jobless man, dey look 4 woman 4 internet,no go look 4 work

monkey like you,i no need slap you sef,na breeze i go blow you
if na woman i dey find for internet,wetin you dey do here,no be woman you sef dey find?

abi no be you post this thing??
ruffneck75:

Will love to date Simibrazil,she got all a man wants,

bloody mkpi  grin grin grin
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2007
@ ify,

na kooldamsel this darwin project wan follow me drag ooooooo
in fat and in thin, i no go mind blow him head comot

i no even look anoda side o
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ruffneck75(m): 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2007
Amusu like uuuuuuu, foolish idiot, cm tk d chic na, ewu,u sure no b under flyover u dey stay 4 lag or abj, lol
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2007
idiot
for you to say those places show say you don live there
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by pin4eva(f): 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2008
will like to date Reniceblue
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by PERVERT9: 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2008
she knows herself and i am ready to give my right hand just to date her kiss
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by adeboo(f): 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2008
I ddont really know sha.

Maybe Saucekid he sounds interesting, Opuro cause he is just a joker.
Lawyer cause he is a trouble maker, etc

The list is just endless.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by lui1(m): 12:25am On Feb 07, 2008
I need a gel oh congy wan kill me. heeeelllllllpppp. My nme is Louis eminem2flex@yahoo.com, skype:eminem2flex
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by mystikalb2(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2008
will like to date emenma
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by emelumgini(f): 10:18am On Feb 07, 2008
Anyone that is avaliable.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chukz4real(m): 11:15am On Feb 07, 2008
I suppose Emelumgini, Kooldamsel, JKPretty and one oludunneka that resides in AbJ
shocked
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2008
i just no know who i go date again oooo
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by emmanas(m): 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2008
I'll prefer Kateflow
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2008
you don prepare to die be that
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Ajiro22(m): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2008
This topic sound funny but gradually i know it will yield positively for the serious minded ones.As 4 me gud things do not make noise,even though i've not seen kooldamsel at least 4 d 1st move i will follow my instinct,i want 2 meet kooldamsel.Pls if u r dr reply. kiss
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Quesera: 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2008
What if he looks like, like shocked shocked shocked shocked
Pictures please.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Kabidoye(m): 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2008
rachiwise. This is interesting. ****modified
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by sillyboy(m): 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2008
So noone would like to date me Sillyboy! (mo gbe ooo)
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Rebellious(f): 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2008
Any guy with nice muscles and is tall.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by xammy(m): 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2008
thank GOD nobody mention her name. MIMIKO[size=8pt][/size]

Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by TheSly: 1:40am On Feb 08, 2008
none !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 08, 2008
hmmmmm. . . . . P
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by surface(f): 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2009
noneeeeeeeeeee lipsrsealed
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by sleekdoc: 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2009
spikedcyllinder and hauwa,
yes the both of them
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by laurelly(f): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2009
dunno. but i'm sure there r a few decent guys in here. undecided good luck all.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by djcrucifix(m): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2009
how am i s'posed to know when we can't see their faces.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by 190: 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2009
Just peeped in2 thread
hissed and slams thread door
and mistakenly locked the door
against my finger, undecided
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Chestan(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2009
I need a lady dat wil b a friend of mine for d start,in d process,if we agreed on anything,we make up after knowing each other fully well.Friendship first and all other things follow.This beautiful,luving,gogious,lady wil at least try to be online 4-5 times a week,dont be like dis shocked(suprise)i luv charting everyday.Contact me at my email or msger chestan4success@yahoo.com or my phone no is 08060796864 ;Di'll b happy to hear from u.May ur faith answer ur question.Saucekid i beg bone al d grammar,help me get d girl way fine wel wel.I go lik know u guy.Use my msnger relate to me.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by C2H5OH(f): 12:05am On Apr 24, 2009
Lmaooooo does stuff like this happen
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 24, 2009
Chestan:

I need a lady dat wil b a friend of mine for d start,in d process,if we agreed on anything,we make up after knowing each other fully well.Friendship first and all other things follow.This beautiful,luving,gogious,lady wil at least try to be online 4-5 times a week,dont be like dis shocked(suprise)i luv charting everyday.Contact me at my email or msger chestan4success@yahoo.com or my phone no is 08060796864 ;Di'll b happy to hear from u.May ur faith answer ur question.Saucekid i beg bone al d grammar,help me get d girl way fine wel wel.I go lik know u guy.Use my msnger relate to me.
Post like the above just cracks me up.

hehehe grin grin grin
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by C2H5OH(f): 12:08am On Apr 24, 2009
And mine is toyinrayo of course.

I always fantasize about touching those high-priced huge succulent boobs. I would love nothing more than to juggle them, squeeze them, and titty Bleep those babies at any moment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted / Sugar Mummy/ Daddy Hook Ups / 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.