Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland (11176 Views)

Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? / Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship / Pick Your Date On NairaLand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by stellose(f): 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2007
I SAY I GO BRING NAIRALANDERS LEG OUT HERE, ALL OF UNA WEY DON DEY PLAY DUBBLE GAME HERE WITH NAIRALAND CHICS AND GUYS.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by stellose(f): 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2007
@aikchris,how are you, no let your babe see youooo :p ;d
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2007
@ stellose,

uhm cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by olutayo1(m): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2007
kojeiwa! you fine Small sha! but nothing for you on this forum,no be by muscle oh! Your account balance or statement is the next thing that will follow after all this body fitness grin grin

Busygal,Sucess has many names why didnt you choose any of this our abokis around are they not human being,you are looking fore seun to marry somebody has suffer with him before he achive all this fame. You better start you own now!!!!!!!!!!! before you get to quarter to go!!!! (Surulere Bus Stop Dey owa Oh wa!!!!!!!!!) cry

Matured 26 I like your comment keep it up there are alot of imposter here before someone marries fellow brother on nairaland (GAY). kiss
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by rachiwise(f): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2007
@kojeiwa

omo,u be fine brother o.i'm sure that u r not here in naija or at least in lagos,because i no dey see ur kind of bro o(abi ur dem dey hide?? grin grin)

@olutayo1

kojeiwa! you fine Small sha! but nothing for you on this forum,no be by muscle oh! Your account balance or statement is the next thing that will follow after all this body fitness

ehn i pity for u oo,sey na that kind of girls u (olutayo) dey date?? ah, i'm sure sey dem don clear,ehya,pele ooo grin

save ur money no dey use am chase girls,na wetin u go chop no let u sharp now,i no blame the girls, tongue tongue
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Ezinwannem: 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2007
hahaa, it is already happening 4 I and sum1 here already
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chiboyz(m): 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2007
@ ENEMMA

Hey, Enemma, 'am completely smittened by your pix and from your name,i guess you are igbo. so are you here in the UK? 'cos it seems like i've just found my future queen. What is whitelexi?
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Roscodaddy(m): 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2007
Ezinwannem:

hahaa, it is already happening 4 I and someone here already

my birthday mate who don hook u,please buzz me if u r online
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chika98: 6:34am On Nov 03, 2007
kojeiwa, You are cute shocked
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chaloo(m): 7:20am On Nov 03, 2007
I would so much love to date Sanrima. She wil have the bestest time in the life so far.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by kooldamsel(f): 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2007
@Chaloo
You re very wicked.Why did you tell her you were too old for her and now ure saying this?
@rachiwise
Some body is tripping but na true talk sha.The guy try
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by emenma(f): 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2007
chiboyz:

@ ENEMMA

Hey, Enemma, 'am completely smittened by your pix and from your name,i guess you are igbo. so are you here in the UK? 'because it seems like i've just found my future queen. What is whitelexi?

Since u want me to spell it out, i think u r seriously dreaming, i didnt keep my pic there for u so stop talking trash. By the way, where's your own pic?

whitelexi is someone i would consider dating in Nairaland if i have to choose.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by kooldamsel(f): 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2007
@chukz4real
Thanx honey kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chaloo(m): 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2007
kooldamsel, calm down deary. pls pls dont call me wicked. I may be old but my intentions are not bad for anyone. Sanrima is a pretty lady. I did not wish to disappoint her. Like i said she DESERVE a lot better than me. This is only my wish about the date .If Igo for a date it would be her. I only spoke my mind.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by kooldamsel(f): 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2007
@chaloo
No prob grin
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by jintujinta(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2007
ifyalways:

lipsrsealed   just passing silently

Sorry you cant pass silently. I have already noticed you.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by tolajones: 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2007
i will love to date miss niaja[b][/b]
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chiboyz(m): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2007
@ ENEMMA

I have never seen a girl as beautiful as you, and it took loads of guts to let you know so but it hurts like hell to hear you say to me that i am talking trash.I hope you will give us a chance and that i will for the rest of my life i will attribute to nairaland that brought us together, hun.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 3:31am On Nov 04, 2007
am on transit here.my bus got spoilt hence the delay.still passing silently grin cheesy wink
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by emenma(f): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2007
chiboyz:

@ ENEMMA

I have never seen a girl as beautiful as you, and it took loads of guts to let you know so but it hurts like hell to hear you say to me that i am talking trash.I hope you will give us a chance and that i will for the rest of my life i will attribute to nairaland that brought us together, hun.

I will stop talking to u if u go on like this, u even got the spelling of my name wrong and u say what? that u give a hoot about me?
C'mon, i'm not after any attention but i wont be dating a boy whether on NL or in real life!
I know whats right for me and i know how to find it, so pls stop all this talk and look for your mate ok? angry
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2007
@kooldamsel,

so,how is it going to be cheesy

na u i wan date oooooooo
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2007
date? here on nairaland? hmm, dunno really, have to get back on that tongue
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by aremuk: 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2007
ibkaye:

date? here on nairaland? hmm, don't know really, have to get back on that tongue

kai ur pic strike me like say, i no just know, but anyways sha i would love to be a friend if you don't mind at all, u could holla back if u don't mind aight.am cool ok.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by adeboo(f): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2007
I would say anyone thats just young, single, successful and looks like Shiffi from stylplus. grin
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2007
aremuk:

kai your pic strike me like say, i no just know, but anyways sha i would love to be a friend if you don't mind at all, u could holla back if u don't mind aight.am cool ok.

hey, hello new friendd, smiley
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chiboyz(m): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2007
@emenma

Hi dear, i do apologise for getting your name wrong. 'am very sure you are not out to seek attention or anything of that sort but i do know that i would love to make you my mine someday. I will ignore the fact that you told me to find my mate because you have not met me nor know anything about my social standing. Have a think about this babe and give us a chance.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by aremuk: 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2007
ibkaye:

hey, hello new friendd, smiley

hi there, its nice to read back, i just need to be sure if you don't mind been a friend and it could lead to somethingelse, i could seem faraway yet so close if only u really wanna know 'bout, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by kooldamsel(f): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2007
@saucekid
Hmmmmmmmmm, you want to date me?Bring 1 milla only.LOL.
YOU NEVER CAN TELL grin cheesy
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chaloo(m): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2007
hi kool

is that all?
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chaloo(m): 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2007
dont know wot happened to my date!!!!!
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by kooldamsel(f): 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2007
chaloo sorry o.Check out the thread she opened for you,i posted sometin dat cud help.Cheers
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by samix(m): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2007
kooldamsel:

@saucekid
Hmmmmmmmmm, you want to date me?Bring 1 milla only.LOL.
YOU NEVER CAN TELL grin cheesy

That's ur PRICE? u r that cheap? c'mon
1 milla=10,000 shags, u cool with that grin shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted / 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! / 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.