Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland (11173 Views)

Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? / Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship / Pick Your Date On NairaLand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2007
uurrgh tongue hmm, still havent chosen yet cool
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ololufemi: 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2007
Wetin dey do tufe.

I did not download any pix.

That's my crib whether you like it or not.

It actually is my apartment and it is a three bedroom terrace house on the Island.

I would have put some pix online but its because of some people there who might not want the publicity.

popular peeps you and everyone know and holla about

Wafi boy, I know sey na inside creek you dey live.

na lie, you no fit get that babe.

Cheers
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by tufe(m): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2007
@ololufemi
Na you sabi how you take know say i be wafi boy,but nothing do you. maybe my next target go be you. The ransome we would declare on you head would be 50 naira, grin
Don't mind me jare, i just wanted to see you halla small, you crib is fine sha oo, definately, my festac crib no reach am.good luck in bringing your damsel back home

but if you like am like that,you go meet am now wink
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by TmeD0(m): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2007
Mo mi reke mo mi n wo won! Observing the thread with my lips sealed. cool Peace!
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by tufe(m): 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2007
@ Ibkaye
How can you still be at sea in this matter? why wouldnt you have chosen, Ok ma'm look no wher else, coz you knight in shining armour has arrived grin
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2007
tufe:

@ Ibkaye
How can you still be at sea in this matter? why wouldnt you have chosen, Ok ma'm look no wher else, because you knight in shining armour has arrived grin

lol he has? grin
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by tufe(m): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2007
Yup he has, and is ready to make you understand the true meaning of being in love
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by tufe(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2007
yup he has, and is ready to show you how a prince should treat a princess, so by the power invested in me by the god of love i hereby sentence you to being unsingle and un-searching, do u plead guilty wink
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2007
tufe:

yup he has, and is ready to show you how a prince should treat a princess, so by the power invested in me by the god of love i hereby sentence you to being unsingle and un-searching, do u plead guilty wink
ojigbijigbi angry angry angry
tufe, you wan make i fight you? angry
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by tufe(m): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2007
mdsocks:

ojigbijigbi angry angry angry
tufe, you wan make i fight you? angry
na wa o,
Chairman i hail oooo,  lipsrsealed

But you see, this lady is single, and i was about to put the ring on the finger before you interrupted, though it is good you spoke now, because once the father says "or forever hold your peace", you wouldnt have any say again.

so whats your own wahala, abi she don gree for you before, hehehe
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2007
tufe:

so whats your own wahala, abi she don gree for you before, hehehe
leave that side wink
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 18, 2007
people should stop deceiving themselves with the word "DATE"
its just the new way of saying whom you'd like to Bleep
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:51am On Nov 18, 2007
@topic

None.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by stellose(f): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2007
dont know why some so called east graduates cannot understand English?please nairalanders post your views.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by aniffy4eva(m): 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2007
@ Topic

None!!!

All y'all gimme the creeps,

undecided
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Harlex(m): 1:11am On Nov 20, 2007
am intrested in this trend, i still dey search ooooooooooo!!!
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 21, 2007
@ stellose
we still dey quarrel?
abeg Xmas dey come
i go come visit u for P.H
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by romeo(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2007
stellose:

don't know why some so called east graduates cannot understand English?please nairalanders post your views.

I am even finding it dificult to understand what you just wrote, please explain sad
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by BigWood(m): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2007
I love to date rukky luv
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by feilong1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2007
moondust grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dlol
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Bolarge(m): 11:03am On Nov 30, 2007
Met the first nairalander yesterday on a date. . .
None other than the delectable jkpretty.
She's much prettier than the name could possibly connote, and jeez! she is what I'd succinctly descibe as an ideal conversationist.
  God knows 4 me,nairaland just got interesting!!! cool
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by bayoozee: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2007
i think i'm diggin yimiton's style.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by jkpretty(f): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2007
Bolarge:

Met the first nairalander yesterday on a date. . .
None other than the delectable jkpretty.
She's much prettier than the name could possibly connote, and jeez! she is what I'd succinctly descibe as an ideal conversationist.
God knows 4 me,nairaland just got interesting!!! cool

Hey, twas really nice meeting u, one of some people i wondered their real person when reading their replies. Really a gentleman. Loved the conversation too. cheesy
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ruffneck75(m): 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2007
Will luv to date Simibrazil,she got all a man wants,
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2007
hehe grin grin grin

the girl is mine
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by romeo(m): 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2007
i don't know
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ruffneck75(m): 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2007
saucekid:

hehe grin grin grin

the girl is mine

na so, which gal be yours, nothg 4 u, u go claim like landowner, grin grin grin grin, meennnnn d gal na d bomb
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by RealT1(f): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2007
date ke me i dont know sha
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2007
@ruffneck,

you want make i ruffneck handle you abi grin grin grin

i still say, the girl is mine
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ruffneck75(m): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2007
saucekid:

@ruffneck,

you want make i ruffneck handle you abi grin grin grin

i still say, the girl is mine

U dey crase, come take d babe na, foolish,useless pikin, i go beat like dog,
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2007
@ ruffneck,

you no want make ppl recognise you abi
*by the time i finish with you,monkey go dey claim fineboy aver you*
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ruffneck75(m): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2007
u no gt respect, shrek like u, if i slap u ur papa 4 house no go know u again, jobless man, dey look 4 woman 4 internet,no go look 4 work

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted / 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! / 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.