Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,855 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland (11178 Views)

Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? / Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship / Pick Your Date On NairaLand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2007
are these ones now fighting over where is the baddest area in london??

una no dey try at all, come try all this rubbish for ekosodin if men no go fall una
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by emenma(f): 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2007
chiboyz:

@ EMENMA

It is sad to see that you are such an angry woman that with no sense of humour. Well as you said that ''some mothers do have them'', who am i to dispute that since you know better as a mother.No i do not live in fulham i am ok living at parsons green.

I'm not even sure you're telling the truth since you dont know that parsons green is in Fulham. Looks like you also tell white lies about where you live, but i can understand that some mothers have them too.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by calmosas: 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2007
I Like the truthful ones,
TRULY SPEAKING I LOVE THE WAY U GUYS SAY UR MIND, REPLY TO MY DIRECT MAIL ediko37@yahoo.com
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by holythug(m): 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2007
as a matter of fact i like Gamine, but i av contact it anoda 1 bt shes faraway
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Bidy(f): 8:25am On Nov 08, 2007
@saucekid

Can i av your email addy then.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by viceb: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2007
tongue AM washing the thread to see whom to date,
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by efuah(f): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2007
@viceb, washing . . how undecided
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 9:42am On Nov 08, 2007
@ bidy,

quicksilver0022003@yahoo.com

@ effuah,

he will wash it with detergent, LMFAO grin grin
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2007
romeo:

ifyyyyyyyyyyyy i followed you to this place!! you are married woman ohhh wink wink wink wink
come Romanus or whatever your nama is please be careful ooooooo.what do you mean by that?you want to scare away potential buyers dates or what?you sef arent you married?what are you doing here too?

@enenma and chiboyz,its so bad and disgusting!why?whatever for?you both are so very wrong,two wrongs dont make a right,enenmma pls.chibobo haba,you be big boy now.whats up?abeg jare lets have fun and forget the name calling pls wink

@saucekid andspicekidbidy i can see that its moving fine.more maggi to una recipe oh.i wish you guys the best.

who wants to date me please?am single and mingling grin wink cheesy
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Bblak(f): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2007
ifyalways:

come Romanus or whatever your nama is please be careful ooooooo.what do you mean by that?you want to scare away potential buyers dates or what?you sef arent you married?what are you doing here too?

who wants to date me please?am single and mingling grin wink cheesy

My ribs are cracking o grin grin.u no go kill me for dis thread.quickly runs out
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by emenma(f): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2007
ifyalways:

@enenma and chiboyz,its so bad and disgusting!why?whatever for?you both are so very wrong,two wrongs don't make a right,enenmma please.chibobo haba,you be big boy now.whats up?abeg jare lets have fun and forget the name calling please wink

@ifyalways:

My dear, if the silly boy could call me a ghetto goat simply cos i responded to a thread and it didnt favour him, then i'm fully justified in calling him a he-goat. If he doesnt know where fulham is and claims to live there, then i'm justified in calling him a liar.

If nobody in his family can tell him off when he gets silly, i will.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2007
@ enenma ok.you have done just that and i guess hes heard you too.the ultimate thing here is fun.so have fun dear !

@Bblack,you better leave.shuo, come to think of it nobody wants to date me here,am i so undatebly

who wants to date me before i make a choice?come out NOW before i call your name.am counting one , two, ready am out of here!lol
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by penfold(m): 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2007
Daaaaaate!!!

OK o!!
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2007
penfold:

Daaaaaate!!!

OK o!!
yes date !

you wanna join? wink
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2007
back to monitoring****popcorn, soda and suya all ready

this promises to be interesting because i'm seeing new *****
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by holythug(m): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2007
if we disclose who we will like to date , wat NEXT goin to happen, yearn me d paroles now cheesy
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chiboyz(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2007
@ ifyalways

I hear you baby, it's all done and dusted. lets have some fun.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by emenma(f): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2007
Nothing is done and dusted till u do the right thing!
I expect an apology, nothing less, unless you're less than a gentleman!
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by tkb417(m): 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2007
EMENMA

so you live at Tottenham and i am here waisting my time on you. I did not know i was dealing with a ghetto girl.

@ WHITELEXI
try and relocate that ghetto goat to somewhere better.
hey man, i wasnt saying whitelexi should take her outta the jammo zone for u to explode the whole thingy. Mr.Fulham, take your time o and dont mess with miss Emenma grin grin

anyways, Emenma, i was just kidding. No beefing in here babe.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by whitelexi(m): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2007
@Emenma

angry angry angry

I thot we had this sorted??
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2007
am a female too for crying out loud !who wants to date mecome out now before i start cry cry cry cry cry does it mean am undateably?am i so ugly? please guys i have boobs too.someone come date me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

holythug:

if we disclose who we will like to date , what NEXT goin to happen, yearn me d paroles now cheesy
you dont know the next thing?guess we should ask saucekid and niceuzor,at least they have dated and been dated too so they can tell us more abt it?where it leads to,where it ends,gains and losses?etc etc.

@all have fun for the dated.
cry cryharder for the undated.lol

wink grin cheesy
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by penfold(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2007
@ifyalways,
sorry o!!!
dem no sabi fine girl when dem see am!!!
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2007
@ penfold sorry too.babes too dont know a gentleman when they see one.

@all have fun and date carefully !
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by penfold(m): 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2007
@ify-----

ehhh no be me dey find date now abi?
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by cblow(m): 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2007
just peeping in, this thread is clearly not for happily married and not searching grin zooms off tongue
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2007
y'all should date ify ooooooooo
i can vouch for her, abi i dey lie?? smiley smiley

stay flyy this weekend, dont do drug,party right and play safe aiight

DA SAUCE
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by janami(f): 12:51am On Nov 10, 2007
oya make una begin post una picture. i no say i no fine. no be my recent pix sef. it is 3years old but hw will i choose if u dnt post pictures nw? undecided
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:57am On Nov 10, 2007
Date who on Nairaland shocked shocked shocked that's life committing suicide lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, the percentage of retards are higher than the population normal people. Moreover, so it's difficult distinguishing them all, so I will pass the dating question (No offense people).
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 10, 2007
no one on nairaland. . .
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chiboyz(m): 8:35am On Nov 10, 2007
mmmmmhhh, just woke up and thot to peep in to see who is on.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Igbobeauty(f): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2007
have no idea, have to see some pictures lol.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by kooldamsel(f): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2007
@bida
Sauce kid is mine angry grin
@sauce kid
Well done o,make it 3 million dollars
@mellow
how are u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted / 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! / 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.