Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Weird Things Men Love In Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Things Men Love In Women (34001 Views)

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by greatlee(m): 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2012
true talk bro
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2012
Mr BigDick:

I SO LOVE TINY STRETCH MARKS BUT ONLY ON THE A*SS OF A LADY WITH FULL A*SS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Spoken like one who loves hittting it from the back grin

2 Likes

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2012
Baba_Eleko: [size=16pt]I hate gentle girls. I love a good crazy girl, not a bad biaatch though. A kinda girl that i can share a blunt with and still can share knowledge with.[/size]
Nigga you couldn't have said it any better.

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2012
Raxxye: Nice one. Just add "large busts on a slim frame", for me, and I'm swept off my feet. Straight legs simply perfects the combination!
Hitting on Slimyem?
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by sashaa(f): 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2012
I see 2 and 9 seem to be popular among d guys. Oh, well
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by slimyem: 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2012
fresh_dude: Hitting on Slimyem?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by MrsChima(f): 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2012
eghost247:
^^^^^ SMH
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by NOIBMUUL(m): 12:10am On Apr 07, 2012
I can kill for a gap-tooth! Aarrrrrghh!
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by queensmith: 12:12am On Apr 07, 2012
Baba_Eleko: [size=16pt]I hate gentle girls. I love a good crazy girl, not a bad biaatch though. A kinda girl that i can share a blunt with and still can share knowledge with.[/size]

This! now this! Yes!
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 07, 2012
eghost247: 1. Attire:

They just love women in baggy and casual outfit, walking in style and tremendously beaming with confidence.
2. No make-up:

Usually men are not attracted to heavily painted girls. They love the natural and make-up free look. They rarely pay attention to smokey eyes and dark lipsticks. So ladies do not waste precious time and money and just be natural.
3. Lively wit:

It is not physical contact that can only draw men towards you. Your vivacious wit and sharp humor can do wonders in attracting men towards you. So be smart and witty. Simply crack a joke and get men wooed.
4. Lingerie:

The weirdest thing that men like is the lingerie that does not match. Do not just run after a paired bra and panties, show that you are not prepared and see how hot and desired he will be.
5. Sexy curves:

Curvy is definitely sexy. Flat and skinny figures do not attract men. Love handles and curves never fail to get noticed.
6. Intelligence:

Traits like intelligence, confidence, decisive nature, sexual openness and emotional maturity attract men as they love to be close to intelligent people rather than dumb and beautiful women. Beauty with brains is appreciated. Go ahead and flaunt your real self. Mere display of beauty is not sufficient enough. Show your sensuality and express your wildest fantasies because that is what men like.
7. Baggy tee at bedtime:

Sounds strange, but that is what men love to see a woman in. Men like women in casuals and want to explore. They do not get turned on by women in formals.
8. Eye Contact:

Never shy away from your man. Just put your point emphatically and look into his eyes. Eye contact makes you irresistible and stronger.
9. Unkempt hair:

Women think that men are attracted by properly knit hair which is not true in real sense. Unkempt hairs attract men as they simply love bed-hair and kohl smudged eyes.
10. Orgasm:

Women believe that orgasm should not be expressed before men. This is absolutely false, displaying orgasm is an indication that a woman is strong enough to express her sexuality- something that men just long for.

Sexuality is an intimate and personal thing and should be expressed instead of being bottled up.

I'm really not down with 2 and 9
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 07, 2012
Unkempt hair..... #realhair..
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by confuscius: 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2012
eghost247: 1. Attire:

They just love women in baggy and casual outfit, walking in style and tremendously beaming with confidence.
2. No make-up:

Usually men are not attracted to heavily painted girls. They love the natural and make-up free look. They rarely pay attention to smokey eyes and dark lipsticks. So ladies do not waste precious time and money and just be natural.
3. Lively wit:

It is not physical contact that can only draw men towards you. Your vivacious wit and sharp humor can do wonders in attracting men towards you. So be smart and witty. Simply crack a joke and get men wooed.
4. Lingerie:

The weirdest thing that men like is the lingerie that does not match. Do not just run after a paired bra and panties, show that you are not prepared and see how hot and desired he will be.
5. Sexy curves:

Curvy is definitely sexy. Flat and skinny figures do not attract men. Love handles and curves never fail to get noticed.
6. Intelligence:

Traits like intelligence, confidence, decisive nature, sexual openness and emotional maturity attract men as they love to be close to intelligent people rather than dumb and beautiful women. Beauty with brains is appreciated. Go ahead and flaunt your real self. Mere display of beauty is not sufficient enough. Show your sensuality and express your wildest fantasies because that is what men like.
7. Baggy tee at bedtime:

Sounds strange, but that is what men love to see a woman in. Men like women in casuals and want to explore. They do not get turned on by women in formals.
8. Eye Contact:

Never shy away from your man. Just put your point emphatically and look into his eyes. Eye contact makes you irresistible and stronger.
9. Unkempt hair:

Women think that men are attracted by properly knit hair which is not true in real sense. Unkempt hairs attract men as they simply love bed-hair and kohl smudged eyes.
10. Orgasm:

Women believe that orgasm should not be expressed before men. This is absolutely false, displaying orgasm is an indication that a woman is strong enough to express her sexuality- something that men just long for.

Sexuality is an intimate and personal thing and should be expressed instead of being bottled up.

[size=28pt]Confucius says "speak 4 urself"[/size]

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by t2luv: 6:27am On Apr 08, 2012
Guapo: A tight 'entrance'. The more the difficulty, d sweeter it gets. cool cool

Are you serious? You got to be joking.
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by barbie6(f): 7:12am On Apr 08, 2012
What d hell? Seriosly rolling on d floor wit my head off ma neck. U love women who farts aloud, bow legs, sretch marks, nd 2 dt unkept hair man, dt is just because u dont want her 2 start asking u 4 money 2 buy Brazilian. Eew

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by JadeWilliam(f): 8:24am On Apr 08, 2012
No wonder men hit on married women a lot cos they've got most of these qualities
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by JadeWilliam(f): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2012
All these make sense cos when I met my husband,I used 2make up heavily but he kicked against it&i stopped&people even admire me more without makeup
My man likes seeing my legs so I'm always wearing shorts&mini skirts at home&he likes seeing my natural hair.He also likes my inner wears 2b white&he hates smell (frm d vayjayjay;mouth;sheets&so on)
He appreciates me wen I show gratitude 4evry little thng he does&also wen I say sorry.
He loves home made meals so I cook a lot of different nice dishes.He neva eats out
He hates stretch marks.It different strokes for different folks

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by JadeWilliam(f): 8:59am On Apr 08, 2012
Men also like girls that are soft (shed tears easily);have good sense of humour;smiles&knws how lighten up all the time.
My man loves it wen I smile at d sight of him.My brothers said they like chicks that are highly aware of what's happening around d world& girls that can hold an intellectual conversations (not too quiet&dull);someone they can call up&sort 4an opinion or advice
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Anvaller: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2012
Jade William: Men also like girls that are soft (shed tears easily);have good sense of humour;smiles&knws how lighten up all the time.
[b]My man loves it wen I smile at d sight of him.[/b]My brothers said they like chicks that are highly aware of what's happening around d world& girls that can hold an intellectual conversations (not too quiet&dull);someone they can call up&sort 4an opinion or advice

I hate the 1st in bold, it can make me hate everything in a woman. I mean... how da heck would u be crying at stuffs that I consider too flimsy. I like to take my wife seriously when she cries but I wouldn't if she is the one who cries at everything... and then, she would start crying again that I am not caring cos I don't care when she is crying. So how is that romantic?

Meanwhile, I love the 2nd in bold, c'mon, I really can't get mad at a woman that smiles at me all the time... that will get me too smiling and saying "that's my mistress"
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2012
A husky voice
Sideburns ( not beards and hairy chest o )
Southpaws
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by slimyem: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2012
apocalypse: A husky voice
Sideburns ( not beards and hairy chest o )
Southpaws
seriously? shocked
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2012
slimyem: seriously? shocked

Yeah seriously

When I say husky I mean a slightly baritone or masculine voice and not the ones those touts use. Sideburns are usually sexy on a lady but it has to be trim and not bushy. There's something sexy about left handed girls. And seeing you on this thread reminds me of one I forgot to mention : A dazzling smile
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by slimyem: 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2012
apocalypse:

Yeah seriously

When I say husky I mean a slightly baritone or masculine voice and not the ones those touts use. Sideburns are usually sexy on a lady but it has to be trim and not bushy. There's something sexy about left handed girls. And seeing you on this thread reminds me of one I forgot to mention : A dazzling smile
smileysmileysmiley
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by onila(f): 10:09am On Apr 12, 2012
smiley
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2012
yuzedo: Girls that have "T-factor" (Talk like they have the tip of their tongue out). . Oh lordy lord! tongue kiss
Erm sir, it's called a lisp.

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
LMAO@men not liking women with make up and weaves. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Uhmm. Why don't people keep it real? Beyonce is known for wearing DEAD PEOPLE'S hair and caked on make up...ALMOST every man on this SITE dreamed of being with Beyonce BUT YET preached about loving a natural looking woman?

Pretentious mofos.
Beyonce? Hell nah, that bytch is as fake as fake can get. Maybe American men can't get enough of her but, out here where I roll she doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell unless na to yansh am troway. Wonder what Hov was thinking?
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2012
apocalypse: A husky voice
Mahn this does it for me, if you like talk rubbish if you're a husky-voiced chick I'll listen to any and everthing you say. I hate shrill/high-pitched voices too, gets on my nerves.

2 Likes

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by nell07(m): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2012
grin grin a husky voice is like a dream to my ears.. A beautiful golden dream....
Cant stand shrill voices either..

Talk to me in a slight baritone voice... And ur seduction is complete!!!

2 Likes

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by yesboss20(m): 1:40pm On May 04, 2012
I admire ladies with a unique sense of style, I like them in heels (moderate ones n nt the 5"wink and tiny stretch marks could be really sexy too (on the inner thighs n arms.....hah!)
My ex was always confused as to why I loved her hair natural whenever she wantd to get braids. Simple, natural hair is hot!
I'm attractd to ladies who are bold enough to dress casually frm time to time. It exudes confidence and decency imo.
@MrsChima, men attractd to onscreen Beyoncé is not the same as diggin real life Beyoncé. We are talkin abt the real world here: Jay-Z prbly won't fancy her lookin like a doll when they are home!

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by relationshipdj: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2012
What men love in a woman is: A caring woman
The nurturing aspect of a woman is what makes them so loved by men and many. To have a caring woman at your side is like winning the lottery because she’ll make sure you are cared for in “ALL” aspects. J We are not talking about a maid here rather someone that will take care of your stomach because men love it when their wife/girlfriend feed them.

http://relationshipdj.com/2012/06/07/what-men-love-in-a-woman-15-things-men-want-in-a-woman/
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by nwapastor: 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
quote author=Yorisb]

Thanks for ruining my breakfast...! angry[/quote] breakfast abi lunch
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Jaybee79: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2012
Guapo: A tight 'entrance'. The more the difficulty, d sweeter it gets. cool cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin YOU SPOIL FINISH
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Jaybee79: 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
nell07: grin grin a husky voice is like a dream to my ears.. A beautiful golden dream....
Cant stand shrill voices either..

Talk to me in a slight baritone voice... And ur seduction is complete!!!

kisslolly pop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.