Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Weird Things Men Love In Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Things Men Love In Women (34002 Views)

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by caprock(m): 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2012
11. Men love women in mini skirts
12. Clean white teeth. I hate women with bad breath, smelling mouth no matter how beautiful there are.

2 Likes

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by yvonnechi(f): 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2012
Guys shaaaaaaaa.....lol
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Ninilowo(m): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2012
Big eyes.
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2012
Talking of weird things:

do guys like women with folds on their backs?

and why do skinny dudes like fat girls?
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Freesia(f): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2012
I have heard men rave over number 2 so many times that I will almost start believing it.I'm more of a lip gloss girl and I like seeing the smudge on his cheek

Pennywise:
Of course I have seen the other kind of stretch marks like those on Mama Ibeji's arms and armpit u can see 1km away. And I am not talking about those.
lol at mama Ibeji
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Messielakes(f): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2012
No comments...will be right
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by queensmith: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2012
naijasexy:

Love handles?? Seriously? Love handles are distasteful, people!! They are nothing but superfluous fat and should be banished immediately they are noticed! You could still be skinny and curvy/ sexy. I do agree that curvy is beautiful though! Absolutely beautiful!!

Probably why the article is called what MEN love! A man should know what he likes.
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by queensmith: 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2012
No6 is bulshit. It assumes most men regocnise intelligence. Yea and im the queen of england. Some men are soo threatened they resort to all sorts when they meet intelligent women.
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2012
But these aren't weird.

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by nell07(m): 12:20am On Apr 06, 2012
laff don burst my purewater.....
lotsa funny bros here cheesy
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by latino91(m): 1:09am On Apr 06, 2012
[quote author=Yorisb]

Thanks for ruining my breakfast...

lmao grin[quote author=Yorisb]

Thanks for ruining my breakfast...

lmao
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Raxxye(m): 2:41am On Apr 06, 2012
shadrach77: 1. women with hairy legs
2. women with long, slightly bowed legs
3. dimples
4. tears streaming down woman's face

How do u bring out the tears? I guess u also like black eyes, bloody mouth and bruised back! smh

3 Likes

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 06, 2012
eghost247:

1. Attire:

They just love women in baggy and casual outfit, walking in style and tremendously beaming with confidence.
2. No make-up:

Usually men are not attracted to heavily painted girls. They love the natural and make-up free look. They rarely pay attention to smokey eyes and dark lipsticks. So ladies do not waste precious time and money and just be natural.
3. Lively wit:

It is not physical contact that can only draw men towards you. Your vivacious wit and sharp humor can do wonders in attracting men towards you. So be smart and witty. Simply crack a joke and get men wooed.
4. Lingerie:

The weirdest thing that men like is the lingerie that does not match. Do not just run after a paired bra and panties, show that you are not prepared and see how hot and desired he will be.
5. Sexy curves:

Curvy is definitely sexy. Flat and skinny figures do not attract men. Love handles and curves never fail to get noticed.
6. Intelligence:

Traits like intelligence, confidence, decisive nature, intimate openness and emotional maturity attract men as they love to be close to intelligent people rather than dumb and beautiful women. Beauty with brains is appreciated. Go ahead and flaunt your real self. Mere display of beauty is not sufficient enough. Show your sensuality and express your wildest fantasies because that is what men like.
7. Baggy tee at bedtime:

Sounds strange, but that is what men love to see a woman in. Men like women in casuals and want to explore. They do not get turned on by women in formals.
8. Eye Contact:

Never shy away from your man. Just put your point emphatically and look into his eyes. Eye contact makes you irresistible and stronger.
9. Unkempt hair:

Women think that men are attracted by properly knit hair which is not true in real sense. Unkempt hairs attract men as they simply love bed-hair and kohl smudged eyes.
10. heavenly feeling:

Women believe that heavenly feeling should not be expressed before men. This is absolutely false, displaying heavenly feeling is an indication that a woman is strong enough to express her sexuality- something that men just long for.

Sexuality is an intimate and personal thing and should be expressed instead of being bottled up.

Guy believe me... U know my real style mhen... This is the real BAM thing I go for in ladies.. I am still single but I dont know why I look at married ladies a lot.. maybe it is because of the way they dress so casual and free... Whao... I love it G
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 06, 2012
Messielakes: No comments...will be right

If u know no comments will be right.... DO NOT COMMENT or better.. go to Naijapals where they do such flimsy comments.
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Nobody: 5:47am On Apr 06, 2012
michelin89: Talking of weird things:

do guys like women with folds on their backs?

and why do skinny dudes like fat girls?

Well... it depends on the intensity of the fold lol....

Skinny dudes like fat girls cos that is when they think and are made to believe they are really WORKING lmao
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by ayosmiles(m): 5:59am On Apr 06, 2012
Sometimes women don't just get it. When we are meetin u for d first time, we are attracted to u dressed up in ur flashy colourful dresses, fancy shoes, makeup nd brazilian wig. But when we fall in love with u, its ur natural self that interests us. It pisses me off when my girl wastes time on make up when we are only going to my place. All guys have fetishes, weird things that turn them on. I like to touch and caress d natural hair, not attachment, i love her hair tousled nd rough, after lovemakin, then she looks more like an angel than a movie star. Love dimples, gap tooth, spontaneous smiles on a smooth, dark face. I like large, crystal clear eyeballs, they just make me want to hold and kiss her. I love soft palms and feet, i kiss them a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by slumcat(m): 6:11am On Apr 06, 2012
ayosmiles: Sometimes women don't just get it. When we are meetin u for d first time, we are attracted to u dressed up in ur flashy colourful dresses, fancy shoes, makeup nd brazilian wig. But when we fall in love with u, its ur natural self that interests us. It pisses me off when my girl wastes time on make up when we are only going to my place. All guys have fetishes, weird things that turn them on. I like to touch and caress d natural hair, not attachment, i love her hair tousled nd rough, after lovemakin, then she looks more like an angel than a movie star. Love dimples, gap tooth, spontaneous smiles on a smooth, dark face. I like large, crystal clear eyeballs, they just make me want to hold and kiss her. I love soft palms and feet, i kiss them a lot.
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by 9janinja1(f): 6:26am On Apr 06, 2012
timbros: i remember a friend saying he trips for any girl who farts aloud. . .lol

this is wrong on so many levels

Baba_Eleko: [size=16pt]I hate gentle girls. I love a good crazy girl, not a bad biaatch though. A kinda girl that i can share a blunt with and still can share knowledge with.[/size]

na your kind guy dey give girl meth

shadrach77: 1. women with hairy legs
2. women with long, slightly bowed legs
3. dimples
4. tears streaming down woman's face

nobody is asking you what you like about the zoo.

guys should also keep in mind girls have what they like. sometimes i want to wear a baggy shirt because i feel like its easier and sometimes i want an a nice fitting shirt ... depends on me most of the time and not what you like.

anyways weird things i love in a guy
not weird really just the basic : the eyes (i love exotic looking eyes)
the smile (i'll go out of my way to get you to smile)
nice face and body
i'm not going to be in your face about stretch mark and sh*t... he has to not wear makeup, or over gel his hair or wear cloths that make him look gay.
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by freecocoa(f): 7:37am On Apr 06, 2012
Unkempt hair kwa?odikwa serious.

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Cdspencer(m): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2012
I luv girls dat squirts die!
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by emcemayo: 9:37am On Apr 06, 2012
obo_man: I love women with bright eyes and full hair....

Not necessarily long hair but full hair.

Maturity yesssssssssssss, and loves to sleep on my chest, yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wow i lik dis
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by DECOtech(m): 10:10am On Apr 06, 2012
I concour with all points but point 4. Nice write up.
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 06, 2012
Excellent write up
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by kamenah(f): 10:34am On Apr 06, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]I wish girls will come to terms with these facts mentioned here.these days all girls do is just impress guys,forgetting dat guys will only love u if show ur real "U".Nt only dat,evry girl wants to be a supermodel,we imitate americans,forgettin we r africans,d african woman is an epitome of beauty.women nd girls,lets embrace nd live up whom we r.so much in love with this post.
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by kamenah(f): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2012
wink wink[color=#770077][/color]I wish girls will come to terms with these facts mentioned here.these days all girls do is just impress guys,forgetting dat guys will only love u if show ur real "U".Nt only dat,evry girl wants to be a supermodel,we imitate americans,forgettin we r africans,d african woman is an epitome of beauty.women nd girls,lets embrace nd live up whom we r.so much in love with this post. >
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by dubem3(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2012
Pennywise: Tiny stretch marks

aarrrrrrgh!!
How could u say that?
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2012
caprock: 11. Men love women in mini skirts
12. Clean white teeth. I hate women with bad breath, smelling mouth no matter how beautiful they are.
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by noblechief(m): 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2012
Hate boring ladies,al u get 4rm ur discusn wit them ar :k,yes,no,nah,hei.

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2012
I love women with wide hips.

How come the list omitted that?
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by MrsChima(f): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2012
LMAO@men not liking women with make up and weaves. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Uhmm. Why don't people keep it real? Beyonce is known for wearing DEAD PEOPLE'S hair and caked on make up...ALMOST every man on this SITE dreamed of being with Beyonce BUT YET preached about loving a natural looking woman?

Pretentious mofos.

5 Likes

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Machini(m): 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
LMAO@men not liking women with make up and weaves. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Uhmm. Why don't people keep it real? Beyonce is known for wearing DEAD PEOPLE'S hair and caked on make up...ALMOST every man on this SITE dreamed of being with Beyonce BUT YET preached about loving a natural looking woman?

Pretentious mofos.

Thank God u said it ursef: "Almost...." which means "not all", and it never occured to u dat mayb those dat said dey dnt like make-ups n artificial hair r NOT in ur "ALMOST" Category.
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by eghost247(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Pretentious mofos.
^^^^^ SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.