Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? (8076 Views)

Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? / For Couples That Love To Kiss.....how Do You Manage To / Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2012
It was a nice and motherly, nice with who ? Mom . where ? University of Ibadan Hospital, (be specific cool )
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by greedie1(f): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2012
bennyraz: lolz. talk about d beautiful ones then.

i could, but im sticking to d topic, d beautiful ones r all romantic nd d thread says first kiss only... Uhm i ve written abt my first romantic kiss in anoda thread... Hey, write abt urs, im waiting
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
We kissed near Mt. Eyjafjallajokull: An active volcano! But you do get cytomegalovirus by kissing.

Actually about 5 million bacteria are transferred thru kissing end that is light kissing. I hear its about 100 million for tongue depending on the duration
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by MrsChima(f): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2012
On my nuts.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Killz1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
On my nuts.
Smh. . .
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by MrsChima(f): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2012
Killz.:

Smh. . .

Sharrap dia! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2012
gree-die:

i could, but im sticking to d topic, d beautiful ones r all romantic nd d thread says first kiss only... Uhm i ve written abt my first romantic kiss in anoda thread... Hey, write abt urs, im waiting
mine was with my neighbor. From js1 to js3, i was in boarding school. I feel terribly sick in js3 so i was withdrawn to day school. I started day school in SS1 then. My next door neighbor too was a day student. I use to play one kind yeye dirty play with her sha & u no me now. I don bad. I use to always tell her then that i wud Bleep her. She said no until i toasted her. I told her that i will do no such cuz she's not as beautiful as the kind of girl i wud toast. Though i use to tap current o, & one friday i came back from school early, she also too. Her parents 4got to drop the keys with the gateman. And me i use to take our extra key to school. That was how she came knocking at my door while i was chilling inside. No light sha and me now, i was drinking garri jeje cuz i was tire to even cook anything & i needed to drink cold water & finish the coconut in d fridge. She came in & sat down, she went to our kitchen to pick spoon and we started drinking the garri together. Even fighting over the coconut. She was now complaining that i was finishing d garri too fast. I told her no problem, i later started feeding her with my spoon. She too later did the same thing. I objected at first. She later asked me if i wanted to Bleep her as i use to fumble, i said yes. She now said, that & i refuse to take d garri dat she want's to feed me with. I said no now. She later took d garri with her spoon. This time around i took it. After taking it, i went straight ahead to kiss her with d garri in my mouth. It was cold & electrifying. That was how this girl said i use to fumble abt wanting to bleep her abi? I said i wud bleep her. That was how she took off her pinafor. Leaving only shimi & tight, she took the shimi off too, leaving only tight, omo na so my jeremiah rise o. I went close, i grab her breast, it was hard a bit. D nipples were pointing at me, na so i comot my skool trouser wanting to bleep.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2012
i was about 5 years old then, and all i could remember was that my john thomas was as strong as a crank shaft, and as erect as a glo tower, and you all know that an erected peni$ have no conscience
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by liljboy(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2012
bennyraz: mine was with my neighbor. From js1 to js3, i was in boarding school. I feel terribly sick in js3 so i was withdrawn to day school. I started day school in SS1 then. My next door neighbor too was a day student. I use to play one kind yeye dirty play with her sha & u no me now. I don bad. I use to always tell her then that i wud Bleep her. She said no until i toasted her. I told her that i will do no such cuz she's not as beautiful as the kind of girl i wud toast. Though i use to tap current o, & one friday i came back from school early, she also too. Her parents 4got to drop the keys with the gateman. And me i use to take our extra key to school. That was how she came knocking at my door while i was chilling inside. No light sha and me now, i was drinking garri jeje cuz i was tire to even cook anything & i needed to drink cold water & finish the coconut in d fridge. She came in & sat down, she went to our kitchen to pick spoon and we started drinking the garri together. Even fighting over the coconut. She was now complaining that i was finishing d garri too fast. I told her no problem, i later started feeding her with my spoon. She too later did the same thing. I objected at first. She later asked me if i wanted to Bleep her as i use to fumble, i said yes. She now said, that & i refuse to take d garri dat she want's to feed me with. I said no now. She later took d garri with her spoon. This time around i took it. After taking it, i went straight ahead to kiss her with d garri in my mouth. It was cold & electrifying. That was how this girl said i use to fumble abt wanting to bleep her abi? I said i wud bleep her. That was how she took off her pinafor. Leaving only shimi & tight, she took the shimi off too, leaving only tight, omo na so my jeremiah rise o. I went close, i grab her breast, it was hard a bit. D nipples were pointing at me, na so i comot my skool trouser wanting to bleep.
and what happened then?
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by greedie1(f): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2012
bennyraz: mine was with my neighbor. From js1 to js3, i was in boarding school. I feel terribly sick in js3 so i was withdrawn to day school. I started day school in SS1 then. My next door neighbor too was a day student. I use to play one kind yeye dirty play with her sha & u no me now. I don bad. I use to always tell her then that i wud Bleep her. She said no until i toasted her. I told her that i will do no such cuz she's not as beautiful as the kind of girl i wud toast. Though i use to tap current o, & one friday i came back from school early, she also too. Her parents 4got to drop the keys with the gateman. And me i use to take our extra key to school. That was how she came knocking at my door while i was chilling inside. No light sha and me now, i was drinking garri jeje cuz i was tire to even cook anything & i needed to drink cold water & finish the coconut in d fridge. She came in & sat down, she went to our kitchen to pick spoon and we started drinking the garri together. Even fighting over the coconut. She was now complaining that i was finishing d garri too fast. I told her no problem, i later started feeding her with my spoon. She too later did the same thing. I objected at first. She later asked me if i wanted to Bleep her as i use to fumble, i said yes. She now said, that & i refuse to take d garri dat she want's to feed me with. I said no now. She later took d garri with her spoon. This time around i took it. After taking it, i went straight ahead to kiss her with d garri in my mouth. It was cold & electrifying. That was how this girl said i use to fumble abt wanting to bleep her abi? I said i wud bleep her. That was how she took off her pinafor. Leaving only shimi & tight, she took the shimi off too, leaving only tight, omo na so my jeremiah rise o. I went close, i grab her breast, it was hard a bit. D nipples were pointing at me, na so i comot my skool trouser wanting to bleep.

...... Nd ur dad walked in? embarassed lol
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2012
gree-die:

...... Nd ur dad walked in? embarassed lol
that was my first kiss right? We leave d bleeping part till anoda day grin grin
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by liljboy(m): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2013
bennyraz: that was my first kiss right? We leave d bleeping part till anoda day grin grin
you for finish that story joor
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by liljboy(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2013
litusista: my first kiss was recently wit my best friend.. We've bn friends 4 four yrs, and we r quite close. I had not seen him in 6monts, so wen we finally met i realised how much i'd missed him. I went 2 his place one afternoon, and we watchd a movie 2geda and afterwards we simply lay on his bed 2geda. I looked at his face and i badly wanted him 2 kiss me. B4 i knew it, his lips were on mine.. i hurriedly stood up and left his room cos pple were around..Wen we later talked about it, he said i was awesome..
am melting
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by liljboy(m): 10:44am On Apr 19, 2013
lola.luv:
^^
Lmcao! How was it les.bianism? If something fishy was going on, we wouldn't have been so open and giggly about it.
For the records, it was just a couple of teenagers being silly....
Les is Les joor
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by sexymoma(f): 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
I had ma 1st kiss wen i finished ma O.level, nd it ws on d street i neva prayed for such to hapin again. it ws fun sha anyways grin grin grin
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by sexymoma(f): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ehn Ehn i dey hear kilo wa sele, u must finish am, ur love na gari love. wetin no go hapin
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by liljboy(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
sexymoma:
Ehn Ehn i dey hear kilo wa sele, u must finish am, ur love na gari love. wetin no go hapin
better garri love o, i wish i had one like that, maybe we for don get garri baby by now
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
seedord247:

hmmmmmm. . . . how i wish there's lie detector on NL.
LOL why evuls na... I have the same testimony too X_X
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by yusufcarez: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
dazzle37: my first kiss was exciting, it sent cold shivers down my spine and all the hairs on the back of my neck stood straight, it was at a golf course in the night 7 years ago, val's day 2006. and i am still kissing that same lips and still having the same shivers.
Hope its not me?if u're wot i'm thinkin u don enta trouble o.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by lolaluv1(f): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
lil jboy: Les is Les joor

I can see you are in sore need of a dictionary. See your mouth like Les.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Sijo01(f): 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
So this thread is still alive cheesy cheesy
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by liljboy(m): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
lola.luv:

I can see you are in sore need of a dictionary. See your mouth like Les.
there's som'in called abbreviation in my own dictionary unless yours got stretched word patterns.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by liljboy(m): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
Sijo01: So this thread is still alive cheesy cheesy
OMG!!! What a question... Well! Its still alive as long as your still alive to comment here.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
my first kiss was in a safari park,i think the name of the park was tsavo park, something like that,talk about being wild,me and my family went to kenya for the holidays,well i was 14,met the angel before our tour of the park began,we were gisting and when the tour was over,we were just walking and then magic happened,i felt the taste of heaven on my lips,my eyes closed immediately,it was wet,soft,warm,it was just indescribable,it was like tasting chocolate and seeing heaven,my lips were just moving on their own,the kiss was out of this world,it was sensual and my dick got so hard it started hurting and i never got to see the angel again.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by liljboy(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
uche16: and i never got to see the angel again.
now i hate this part *crying* and that time gsm, facebook, 2go, twitter n bbm never too popular? Mtchew
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by carlos1(m): 6:44am On Apr 20, 2013
Killz.:

I have no idea what you said, but i'm inspired. . . cool

U have no idea abt what he said n you r inspired, Are u an alien?
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by carlos1(m): 6:55am On Apr 20, 2013
joeydozzy: My first kiss was so.so. I was in pry 4 and we always have this extra lesson at my crib after school and my friend and her sister were party of it. So after the lesson we ended up in the same room and we were just gisting about everything until we got to the part of saying what we haven't done. I said I haven't kissed and would want to try it and I was looking at her while saying it. Before she could say anything, nut lipids meet hers and they were soft and moist. Took about 2 mins before everybody heard about it.

After that a couple more in pry 6 js1....

Primary 6, Jesus Christ! U go don turn Kiss Bishop by nw
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by carlos1(m): 7:01am On Apr 20, 2013
razznaija:

I cannot seem to decipher a word that you just typed. Besides how do you get a lung disease that is usually caused by inhaling silica dust from kissing

The young man is high on lipton, Pls 4giv him
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by liljboy(m): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2013
carlos1:

U have no idea abt what he said n you r inspired, Are u an alien?
no! A learner
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 20, 2013
lil jboy: now i hate this part *crying* and that time gsm, facebook, 2go, twitter n bbm never too popular? Mtchew
yes o,i remember the girl every time i kiss a girl and i pray i get to meet her again

1 Like

Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by liljboy(m): 11:33am On Apr 20, 2013
uche16:
yes o,i remember the girl every time i kiss a girl and i pray i get to meet her again
heymen
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Kgdavid(m): 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2013
my first kiss was at the age of 15/16 and it was with my first gf whom i bumped into a couple of hours ago incidentally. it was awful and amazingly disappointing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni / 'I Had Sex With My Husband's Friend And Father-inlaw '- Woman Narrates / WAIT OOOOOO! Is Breast Still A Private Part?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.