Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? (8077 Views)

Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? / For Couples That Love To Kiss.....how Do You Manage To / Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by liljboy(m): 11:16am On Apr 08, 2012
Lagusta:

ok, let me tell u all dat happened.
My parents left for an overnight wedding, only me nd house-g 4 house. Next thing i knew, dis bitch started touching me, even in my thingy. I told her to leave me alone, she wouldn't listen. Then she forced her smelly mouth into mine. As a stubborn boy, i kicked her nd ran away. Even when she threatened fire nd brimstone if i told my parents, i still told them. Well, u know d story 4rm there.
lwkMDHO dat ws a brave step mehn... Stinkin mouth? OMG!
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Impulse80(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2012
We were playin hide n seek one evening when my childhood sweetie gave me the first kiss of my lyfe
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by liljboy(m): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2012
Lagusta:

My parents left for an overnight wedding, only me nd house-g 4 house. Next thing i knew, dis bitch started touching me, even in my thingy. I told her to leave me alone, she wouldn't listen. Then she forced her smelly mouth into mine. As a stubborn boy, i kicked her nd ran away. Even when she threatened fire nd brimstone if i told my parents, i still told them. Well, u know d story 4rm there.
lwkMDHO
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2012
mayordy:
dude wat u wrote is jst rubbish..u cnt get dat ailment tru a kiss..its a lungs disease gotten frm smoke esp from coal factories..so dnt come here nd start foolin people. And funny hw most ppl here alreadin fallin for it..na wa o,ignorance na correct disease.
At topic..ma first kiss was a mistake nd she really liked it dat she came bck for more.
OMG! Not another philosophunculist!! Why the floccinaucinihilipilification of my post? You don't know what volcanoes are? Isn't the similitude betwixt volcanoes and coal factories apparent? You should consider your brain superfluous, plonker!
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2012
Killz.:

I have no idea what you said, but i'm inspired. . . cool
lol
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2012
vb0mb:

Am very sure u are not from planet earth
Yeah. . .I'm posting from the red planet. Shit! It's raining methane again!!! smiley
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by pretim(f): 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2012
My parents left for an overnight wedding, only me nd house-g 4 house. Next thing i knew, dis bitch started touching me, even in my thingy. I told her to leave me alone, she wouldn't listen. Then she forced her smelly mouth into mine. As a stubborn boy, i kicked her nd ran away. Even when she threatened fire nd brimstone if i told my parents, i still told them. Well, u know d story 4rm there.[/quote]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by pretim(f): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2012
My parents left for an overnight wedding, only me nd house-g 4 house. Next thing i knew, dis bitch started touching me, even in my thingy. I told her to leave me alone, she wouldn't listen. Then she forced her smelly mouth into mine. As a stubborn boy, i kicked her nd ran away. Even when she threatened fire nd brimstone if i told my parents, i still told them. Well, u know d story 4rm there
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2012
pretim:

My parents left for an overnight wedding, only me nd house-g 4 house. Next thing i knew, dis bitch started touching me, even in my thingy. I told her to leave me alone, she wouldn't listen. Then she forced her smelly mouth into mine. As a stubborn boy, i kicked her nd ran away. Even when she threatened fire nd brimstone if i told my parents, i still told them. Well, u know d story 4rm there
Yuck! I'd kill her.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Lagusta(m): 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2012
pretim:

HEY, U STOLE MY POST U TWO TIMING SON OF A GUN WHO THE DEVIL DO U THINK U R GO FIND JOB, IF U NO GET ONE GO HUG TRANSFORMER, IF U CAN'T GO BOIL BAR BEACH, IF U CAN'T THEN JUMP FROM THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE!!!!
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2012
My first kiss was so.so. I was in pry 4 and we always have this extra lesson at my crib after school and my friend and her sister were party of it. So after the lesson we ended up in the same room and we were just gisting about everything until we got to the part of saying what we haven't done. I said I haven't kissed and would want to try it and I was looking at her while saying it. Before she could say anything, nut lipids meet hers and they were soft and moist. Took about 2 mins before everybody heard about it.

After that a couple more in pry 6 js1....
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by litusista(f): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2012
my first kiss was recently wit my best friend.. We've bn friends 4 four yrs, and we r quite close. I had not seen him in 6monts, so wen we finally met i realised how much i'd missed him. I went 2 his place one afternoon, and we watchd a movie 2geda and afterwards we simply lay on his bed 2geda. I looked at his face and i badly wanted him 2 kiss me. B4 i knew it, his lips were on mine.. i hurriedly stood up and left his room cos pple were around..Wen we later talked about it, he said i was awesome..

1 Like

Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by pendo89(f): 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2012
I was a grownup and he was my bf.
We were out checking out some construction work and then he decided to kiss me.
My lips became soo swollen. angry
I sneaked into the house and went to bed early to avoid any stare or questions.

3 Likes

Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by dokunbam(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2012
hmmmmmmm, how did it happened. i cant remember. alot has happened so i cant really figure it out
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by lolaluv1(f): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2012
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Lagusta(m): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2012
lola.luv:
My first kiss was my female bestie. We were teenagers and she would sometimes tease me about my lips.
One day, we were in class (no teacher) and she was being boisterous as usual, so someone dared her to kiss me. Before I knew it, she planted one on me in full glare of our classmates, who started screaming and clapping.
It was totally unexpected cause I wasn't even listening to what was happening around me.
YUCK!!! DATS LE-LEISM, ANYAAAMAAA
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by lolaluv1(f): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2012
^^
Lmcao! How was it les.bianism? If something fishy was going on, we wouldn't have been so open and giggly about it.
For the records, it was just a couple of teenagers being silly....

1 Like

Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Sijo01(f): 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2012
Was 19 &in my 2nd year in d Uni. My besti was a male, we wer always togeda in &outsid campus 2d xtent we wer tag luver even though notin of such was goin on. Was feelin uneasy one day n i left him on campus witout informin him dt i was going home. He called afta he noticed my absent &i told him i was nt feelin too wel &dat i was already @ home. B4 i knew wat was happlen i hard a knock on my door, it was him. He came in, sat on my matrass, pulled me up &placed my head on his lap. He noticed i was running temprature. He got a napkin socked in cold water &was cleaning my face, so i closed my eyes. D next fin i felt was a soculent lips on mine. I cud nt blived my eyes. Though i enjoyd it, i walked him out of my apartmnt.......
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by lolaluv1(f): 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2012
^
he he he!
Sharp, badt-good guy.
So what happened after that? Y'all date?
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Sijo01(f): 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2012
^..... He leta calld to say he was sori, i acceptd his apology afta mkin him to promix such a fin neva occure again. Neva knew dat was jst d begin.....

2 Likes

Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by liljboy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2012
Sijo01: ^..... He leta calld to say he was sori, i acceptd his apology afta mkin him to promix such a fin neva occure again. Neva knew dat was jst d begin.....
WOW dats a 9c romantic story, mayb he ws havin feelings 4u n cudnt tell u... My besteee in school is also an opposite gender, coursemates call us lovers bt nofin of such is really happenin sha.... Though she makes moves sometimes sha bt i jst shun em hehehehehe
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by lolaluv1(f): 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2012
@sijo
hmmmn...
Spill the beans, sijo?
Am all ears (eyes). Lol.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Sijo01(f): 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2012
lola.luv:
@sijo
hmmmn...
Spill the beans, sijo?
Am all ears (eyes). Lol.

na so u lik tori?
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by lolaluv1(f): 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2012
Don't get all stingy on me, missie!
Of course, I like stories.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by razznaija(f): 1:48am On Apr 15, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Her name was Bjorghildur. One night, we sneaked out to kiss near Mt. Eyjafjallajokull. We both caught pneumonoultramicroscopic silicovolcanoconiosis due to our mesonoxian adventure. I still dream about her.

I cannot seem to decipher a word that you just typed. Besides how do you get a lung disease that is usually caused by inhaling silica dust from kissing
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Basics007: 7:48am On Apr 15, 2012
mayordy:
dude wat u wrote is jst rubbish..u cnt get dat ailment tru a kiss..its a lungs disease gotten frm smoke esp from coal factories..so dnt come here nd start foolin people. And funny hw most ppl here alreadin fallin for it..na wa o,ignorance na correct disease.
you are the one who needs to buy or borrow a sense of humor. Anyone can tell the poster was joking. And as a matter of fact there's no disease bearin that name. What he did was to combine some occupational lung diseases like Pneumoconiosis,silicosis etc. You see why you should check yourself before labellin others ignorant?
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Basics007: 7:51am On Apr 15, 2012
My first kiss? Hmmm. Cant remember my first simple mouth to mouth thing but my first french kiss? That was awful. We ended pourin litres of saliva into each others mouth. Maybe i was 11 or something then
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by greedie1(f): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2012
My first It was tooooo ordinary nd wit d wrong person too, i dnt wanna remember it
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2012
gree-die:
My first It was tooooo ordinary nd wit d wrong person too, i dnt wanna remember it
come, let me make it right.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by greedie1(f): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2012
bennyraz: come, let me make it right.

lol, tnx but i ll pass. I ve had oda beautiful ones
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2012
gree-die:

lol, tnx but i ll pass. I ve had oda beautiful ones
lolz. talk about d beautiful ones then.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2012
razznaija:

I cannot seem to decipher a word that you just typed. Besides how do you get a lung disease that is usually caused by inhaling silica dust from kissing
We kissed near Mt. Eyjafjallajokull: An active volcano! But you do get cytomegalovirus by kissing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends / Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) / Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.