Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? (8078 Views)

Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? / For Couples That Love To Kiss.....how Do You Manage To / Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by hrykanu231(m): 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2013
Lagusta: My first kiss (please don't laugh) was wit my housegirl when i was in primary school;(, i was 9 then, she was 21. Since then i hated kissing, until i started kissing my wifeewink
That was "pekin abuse" bro at age 9?
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
pc guru: It was a nice and motherly, nice with who ? Mom . where ? University of Ibadan Hospital, (be specific cool )

This should not be funny, but somehow it is
lol
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Jordiemich(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
please am too small tp kiss and hear about it at most
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by liljboy(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
Jordiemich: please am too small tp kiss and hear about it at most
but aint too small to read bout it?
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2013
I don't even wanna think about it
Not after the Mofo finished pouring
All the yam he ate for lunch into
My mouth

Disgusting I tell you
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by liljboy(m): 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2013
poshdiva: I don't even wanna think about it
My mouth

Disgusting I tell you
lmfao
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by pleep(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2013
dazzle37: my first kiss was exciting, it sent cold shivers down my spine and all the hairs on the back of my neck stood straight, it was at a golf course in the night 7 years ago, val's day 2006. and i am still kissing that same lips and still having the same shivers.
beautifull
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
poshdiva: I don't even wanna think about it
My mouth

Disgusting I tell you

ROTFL
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by jstringz(m): 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2013
1s€ kiss I was in ss1. We had an end of d year parry in skul. €here was dis weird game we seniors were playing called devils baske€. A baske€ carryin some closed up numbered ques€ion will be passed and anybody in poossession of d baske€ @ d €ime d music is cu€off will have 2 pick a number and do as ins€ruc€ed. When d music s€opped dis ho€ chick in ss2 was €old 2 pick a boy and kiss for 5minu€es.

She did pick me 2 my grea€es€ as€onishmen€ and performed d ri€ual. I€ was real crazy. Am sure Rkelly composed "I believe I can fly" for momen€z like da€. Lol
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by liljboy(m): 12:10am On Apr 21, 2013
jstringz: 1s€ kiss I was in ss1. We had an end of d year parry in skul. €here was dis weird game we seniors were playing called devils baske€. A baske€ carryin some closed up numbered ques€ion will be passed and anybody in poossession of d baske€ @ d €ime d music is cu€off will have 2 pick a number and do as ins€ruc€ed. When d music s€opped dis ho€ chick in ss2 was €old 2 pick a boy and kiss for 5minu€es.

She did pick me 2 my grea€es€ as€onishmen€ and performed d ri€ual. I€ was real crazy. Am sure Rkelly composed "I believe I can fly" for momen€z like da€. Lol
Damn! Thats da bomb. I attended a party where this kinda ish was done, they call it 'the devil's mailbox', i was told to strip a girl, she refused, she had to pay #1000 for not complying.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by pleep(m): 12:42am On Apr 21, 2013
^ lol
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 21, 2013
First bf, in my cousin's house...warm and soft... I was 13 grin
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 21, 2013
mondi_cheeks: First bf, in my cousin's house...warm and soft... I was 13 grin

shocked shocked you haff spoil since

1 Like

Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 21, 2013
joeydozzy:

shocked shocked you haff spoil since
how does a kiss spoil someone undecided
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2013
ArQueBusieR:
We kissed near Mt. Eyjafjallajokull: An active volcano! But you do get cytomegalovirus by kissing.
yea, one can also get infectios mononucleosis (refrrd to as kissing disease) caused by Ebstein Bar Virus
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 21, 2013
mondi_cheeks: how does a kiss spoil someone undecided

*coughs*
so how many? 11-20 21-30 31-40 undecided
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by jstringz(m): 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
lil jboy: Damn! Thats da bomb. I attended a party where this kinda ish was done, they call it 'the devil's mailbox', i was told to strip a girl, she refused, she had to pay #1000 for not complying.

U mus€ have bin wishing she was a broke asss
Hahahahahaha
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by liljboy(m): 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
jstringz:

U mus€ have bin wishing she was a broke asss
Hahahahahaha
ah ah who no like better thing?
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
joeydozzy:

*coughs*
so how many? 11-20 21-30 31-40 undecided
it was a light kiss on the lips u knw they is a difference between a kiss and sexu.al intercourse right undecided
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2013
mondi_cheeks: it was a light kiss on the lips u knw they is a difference between a kiss and sexu.al intercourse right undecided

so at 13, you knew a light kiss was harmless?

your hormonal levels were low undecided
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
joeydozzy:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2013
mondi_cheeks: undecided undecided undecided

you wanna punk me?
say sth angry
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by liljboy(m): 11:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
joeydozzy:

lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. / End Time: See What These JSS Students Were Caught Doing (pix) / See Lie: Prostitute Runs Out Naked During Sex With Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.