Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

90xtr3r's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 90xtr3r's Profile / 90xtr3r's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by 90xtr3r: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
[s]
Kastonkastroll:
Dude who is weeping for kanu? Can't you see I'm so happy that kanu is incarsirated? grin grin let's pop champagne
[/s]

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, you should be ashamed of your tribe that none of you loud-mouthed, lily-livered beings dared stand and look Hausa-Fulanis eyeball to eyeball as Kanu did.

You're of all men most miserable if all you could do is make a living out of Kanu's quest for nationhood. 

It's a pity you that you and your co-conspirators have not been able to pin him down with all your evil propaganda and jungle justice.

https://www.nairaland.com/2799715/biafra-kanu-bigger-crowd-puller-than#40980839

With a rare man like NK that commands over 35million people without money, there is every reason for you and your hypocritical folks to poo in your pants at the mere mention of anything connected to his name.

NK and the Handcuffs - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEOQnuAM_nU

NK raising his hands in victory -

31 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by 90xtr3r: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
grin grin. Kanu can only regain his freedom when APC government are not in power again and that's if they dont even execute him or jail him for life. And I'm sure kanu knows this

Weep not for Kanu, weep for your confused and deluded generation of ass-licking minions.

Why would it take you and your co-conspirators over 6 months to get a befitting masquerade regalia to enable you testify against NK in court?
Instead you lots have been busy spluttering saliva everywhere you go as if you're under a terrible epilepsy.

"I would rather remain in detention than subject myself to a trial that I know amounts to perversion of justice." - Nnamdi Kanu, Dec 23, 2015

108 Likes 8 Shares

Politics / Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by 90xtr3r: 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
It's no longer a secret that many people come online masquerading as SE and SS people to attempt to buy some legitimacy to their campaigns of calumny against Igbos and Easterners for daring to seek a separate existence.

The quest for nationhood is strictly for hard-working achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy, ass-licking minions who are barely existing.

Every inch of Igboland in SE and SS shall not be left out in the emerging nation.

This is a free world of freedom of association. Any non-Igbo group in the former Eastern region and SS are ever free to channel their energies towards OduaArewanistan republic where they are needed by the Fulanis and Yorubas.

There's another group, Movement for the Survival of Niger Delta Indigenes (MOSUNDI), which has commenced agitation for self-determination and independence from the present Nigeria.

Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic: https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples

MOSUNDI which in itself represents the six states of the Niger Delta (South-South) and part of the present Ondo State say its agitation for self-determination and independence is anchored on wicked marginalisation, deprivation and slavery by the major ethnic groups in Niger inspite of fact that Niger Delta produces the economic wealth of the nation.

Other groups are Ogoni Republic, Ijaw Republic, Nigerdelta Republic.
Politics / Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by 90xtr3r: 1:34am On Apr 25, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool Dude like I told you before, I don't give a flying fvck. Hausa/Fulanis and Igbos can slaughter themselves all they want because both Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis are birds of the same EXTREMISM AND VIOLENT feathers. And if you are now able to defend yourself from your perpetual executioner then clap for yourself grin

Take your miseries to OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal, slavish subjects.

Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous hypocrites.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by 90xtr3r: 1:21am On Apr 25, 2016
IamAtribalist:

At the bolden: you do have a vivid imagination. Do you always use any adjective that comes to your confused mind? Anyway lets take a look at your list:

Technically these are not Igbo massacres. They are Christian massacres carried out by violent Northern Muslims who believe that non-Muslims are kafir (infidel/subhuman). The reason why these massacred are seen as Igbo massacres is that Igbos are easily targeted because they are homogenously Christians. I have explained to you that the Hausa/Fulanis are a very violent and extreme people just like the Igbos. The only reason Igbos are not committing the same massacres against non-Christians is because the Hausa/Fulani military will wipe them out. The Hausa/Fulani military however, looks the other way when Igbos are the victim. Get it? cool

Silly rants of propaganda from confused ass-licking minions who are too ashamed to identify and be identified by their ethnic group...

https://www.nairaland.com/2727742/fearless-biafrans-protest-despite-being

This is a one on one confrontation between Soldiers and Pro-Biafran protesters. The army tried to stop them and they resisted and the next thing was serious gunshots into the air from the soldiers, Some of them initially refused to run and I could hear a man shouting ''Kill me''....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1DRG7j3FG0

Here's is a brave Igbo guy confronting a governor of the despotic regime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN7HTO2QXDc

Have you forgotten what transpired when your masters attempted their madness the last time in Kano State?
Have you bothered to inquire from your slave masters why they have not embarked on their usual barbarism and carnage in Kano State for some years now?

Igbos are no weaklings. Igbos don't shy away from daring the evils of the day no matter whose ox is gored, unlike confused hypocrites who are barely surviving by perpetual ass-licking of Ab0ki bom-boms.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by 90xtr3r: 12:51am On Apr 25, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool Propaganda much? At any rate how does this change my opinion on Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis? Stay on topic son cool

I understand that you're a member of the groups of the Ab0ki ass-licking minions and treacherous b*ckstabbers who readily partner with their slave masters to perpetrate heinous crimes against humanity.

I shall help compound your misery...

https://www.nairaland.com/2791382/history-igbo-massacre-across-northern
teufelein post:
History Of IGBO Massacre Across The Northern Nigeria

MASSACRE (City/Town and Year)

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
3. 1966 pogroms- over 60,000 civilians were killed
4. May 29th 1967- over 200,000 civilians were killed.
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
11.Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
20. Jos Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008
23. Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
24. Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
26. Jos Christmas Eve 2010
27. Madalla Christmas day 2011
28. Mubi January 6 2012
29. The many Igbo deaths caused by boko haram(which of course has the full backing of the northern elites).

And the list goes on. By the time you read this more would have died. The situation is getting out of hand and the Nigerian government has shown that it lacks the will and the capability to protect the life and property of Igbos in Nigeria.

If you are Igbo and you are still playing the ostrich, it could be you tomorrow...

http://www.may30.org/history-of-igbo-massacre-across-the-northern-nigeria/
Politics / Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by 90xtr3r: 12:30am On Apr 25, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool Dude you are wasting your time. How does all these posts change my opinion about Igbos (I assume that's your tribe - am I right?)? Experience is the best teacher. By the way, thank you for identifying me with the major-tribe I like the most: Yorubas. Out of the 3 major tribes they are the ONLY ones that eschew EXTREME religious views. You can call me Chief Otunba Adeleke if you so wish grin grin. It doesn't change my experience or opinion of the 3 major tribes.

" If someone shows you who they are you should believe them." Maya Angelou.

Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous hypocrites who colluded with the Northerners to commit genocide on supposed Anioma brothers and Easterners...

Asaba Oct 7, 1967 Massacre by Murtala,  Awolowo and their Cohorts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEaX9lVVrCM

1 Like

Politics / Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by 90xtr3r: 12:07am On Apr 25, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool Again based on MY EXPERIENCE I disagree with WombRaider. Its a free world dude - we can agree to disagree. The major evils that have befell this country can be traced to Hausa/Fulani and Igbos because of their greed, violent and extreme dispositions. Quote me anywhere.

BTW, you should have been bold enough to identify and be identified by your ethnic group for a robust discourse.

Again to still compound your confusion about channelling your energies towards the emancipation of your enslaved people, here is a Yoruba fellow writing:

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell A Adeleye -https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

Bayswater post:
Some of us Yorubas are traitors, I say give my people food and they will beat their parents if you want them to.

We are the major problem of Nigeria.

Bayswater post:
That's the sentiments we keep applying, us Yorubas will not attend to the log of wood in our eyes, we are busy acting like all is well with us claiming to be Nigeria's messiah. Oju yin ma to jaa, eyin Oponu gbogbo.

Bayswater post:
...Speaking of Judases, we have them in abundance in the Yoruba nation; it's more like 6 out of 12.

Bayswater post:
We always think we are the most sophisticated, that other tribes should bow to us; some think it is superiority complex but I think it's darn plain stupidity.

Bayswater post:
We even discriminate amongst ourselves. I know some Yorubas will not allow their children marry an ijebu.

Of course, some are their own person.
Politics / Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by 90xtr3r: 12:04am On Apr 25, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool Again based on MY EXPERIENCE I disagree with WombRaider. Its a free world dude - we can agree to disagree. The major evils that have befell this country can be traced to Hausa/Fulani and Igbos because of their greed, violent and extreme dispositions. Quote me anywhere.

BTW, you should be bold enough to identify and be identified by your ethnic group for a robust discourse.

Again to still compound your confusion about channelling your energies towards the emancipation of your enslaved people, here is a Yoruba fellow writing:

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell A Adeleye -https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

Bayswater post:
Some of us Yorubas are traitors, I say give my people food and they will beat their parents if you want them to.

We are the major problem of Nigeria.

Bayswater post:
That's the sentiments we keep applying, us Yorubas will not attend to the log of wood in our eyes, we are busy acting like all is well with us claiming to be Nigeria's messiah. Oju yin ma to jaa, eyin Oponu gbogbo.

Bayswater post:
...Speaking of Judases, we have them in abundance in the Yoruba nation; it's more like 6 out of 12.

Bayswater post:
We always think we are the most sophisticated, that other tribes should bow to us; some think it is superiority complex but I think it's darn plain stupidity.

Bayswater post:
We even discriminate amongst ourselves. I know some Yorubas will not allow their children marry an ijebu.

Of course, some are their own person.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by 90xtr3r: 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool I disagree with Lamido: I lived among the Yorubas for many years and my experience with them was largely positive. cool

More revelations will even compound your confusion about life and the emancipation of your enslaved people.

Nigerdeltan exposing Yoruba treachery...
https://www.nairaland.com/2730005/last-least-yoruba-punk-assess/1

WombRaiders:
Yoruba wants one Nijeriya because they are afraid of having us in the better south ( ND and SE) Leave them alone with ab0ki.

It is not just a matter of financial exigency but a matter of survival.

For all the hatred they show towards the Ibos, the Yoruba needs the Ibo to thwart any jihad from the north.

So to my Ibo brothers and sisters, what I can conclude from this yoruba madness and obsession towards Biafr@ movement is actually shrouded in deep fear of being left alone with their northern masters.

Adeboye will be converted to Islam. Tunde Bakare will return back to Islam.

The Yoruba is actually throwing tantrums over Biafr@ because they need YOU IBOS to remain to protect them just as they need us in the ND to keep feeding them.

The Yoruba is an ingrate coward!

WombRaiders:
Seed of defiance.

You can not undo God's wrath. For to long you bastards have lived off the blood of the innocent. You sat back and watched the killing of innocent christians in the hands of your bokos and used it for political gain.

Now, GOD will reward you bastards with His vengence.

Nemesis is coming and by this time next year a Christian Republic will rise from the Bight of Biafra.

WombRaiders:
You can keep labelling me an ibo and making every excuse for your inconsequential existence on ibos but the truth remains that the ND and SE will not subsidize you no more.

KEEP BELIEVING IN THE FACADE CALLED ONE NIJIRIYA 

SLAVE

https://www.nairaland.com/2730005/last-least-yoruba-punk-assess

1 Like

Politics / Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by 90xtr3r: 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
IamAtribalist:
By Idoko Stevens

Two tribes are the major problems with this country. These two tribes - Hausa/Fulani and Igbo- are EXTREMISTS by nature. The first civil war was caused by the wanton violence and greed of Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis. And I guarantee you, IF Nigeria gets into a second civil war it will still be because of these two tribes. I will tell you a secret of the average Hausa/Fulani and the average Igbo:

If you are NOT Muslim, the average Hausa/Fulani sees you as a SUB-HUMAN.

If you are not Igbo, the average Igbo sees you as INFERIOR.

I have lived/worked in every single geopolitical zone in this country, and I can tell you that these two groups are the reason why Nigeria will NEVER know peace.

But you may ask if the Igbos are EXTREMISTS how come they are not as violent as the Hausa/Fulanis? Igbos will have no problem go around this country killing ANYONE who is not Igbo or Christian, the ONLY thing that stops them is FEAR. Most Igbos still have a very fresh 'memory' of the events of the Biafran war and so are afraid that if they so EXPRESS THEIR WANTON EXTREMISM, they would suffer the civil war fate again. The Hausa/Fulanis however are not bugged down by any such fear. This is why you see these herdsmen going around the country slaughtering innocent men, women and children without the slightest hint of remorse.

I agree with IPOB that Igbos need their own country but not for the reason of 'marginalization' that they claim. The reason why Igbos and Northerners each need their own country is because they are EXTREMELY VIOLENT PEOPLE BY NATURE who cannot live in peace with non-Igbos and non-Northerners.

[size=14pt]Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria [/size]- By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (Elombah.com)

In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.
The Yoruba elite and area-boy politics;Igbo marginalisation and the responsible limits of retribution; andThe Yoruba Factor and "Area-boy" Politics.My views on the Yoruba political leadership have been thoroughly articulated in some of my writings, prime among which was " Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. There was also an earlier publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History" (Aug. 21, 1998). 

In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude. 

The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention.

When Buhari jailed UPN governors like Ige and Onabanjo, the South-Western press castigated that good government and provided the right mood for IBB to take over power. As soon as IBB cleared UPN governors of charges against them in a politically motivated retrial, he became the darling of the South-West. When IBB annulled the primaries in which Adamu Ciroma and Shehu Yar Adua emerged as presidential candidates in the NRC and SDP, he was hailed by the South-West. When the same man annulled the June 12, 1993 elections in which Abiola was the front-runner, the South-West now became defenders of democracy.

When it seemed Sani Abacha was sympathetic to Abiola, the South-West supported his take-over. He was in fact invited by a prominent NADECO member to take over in a published letter shortly before the event. Even though Abiola had won the elections in the North, the North was blamed for its annulment. When Abdulsalam Abubakar started his transition, the Yoruba political leadership through NADECO presented a memorandum on a Government of National Unity that showed complete disrespect for the intelligence and liberties of other Nigerians.

Subsequently, they formed a tribal party which failed to meet minimum requirements for registration, but was registered all the same to avoid the violence that was bound to follow non-registration, given the area-boy mentality of South-West politicians. Having rejected an Obasanjo candidacy and challenged the election as a fraud in court, we now find a leading member of the AD in the government, a daughter of an Afenifere leader as Minister of State, and Awolowo´s daughter as Ambassador, all appointed by a man who won the election through fraud.

Meanwhile, nothing has been negotiated for the children of Abiola, the focus of Yoruba political activity. In return for these favours, the AD solidly voted for Evan Enwerem as Senate President. This is a man who participated in the two-million- man March for Abacha´s self-succession. He also is reputed to have hosted a meeting of governors during IBB´s transition, demanding that June 12 elections should never be de-annulled and threatening that the East would go to war if this was done. When Ibrahim Salisu Buhari was accused of swearing to a false affidavit, the Yoruba political elite correctly took up the gauntlet for his resignation.
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by 90xtr3r: 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
[s]
Kastonkastroll:
First why are you calling me one nonsense name called ipoo? grin No Yoruba person on this planet identified with ipoo or whatever you call it, so your silly attempt to rope the ipoo nonsense on the yorubas is not only ludicrous, but is inanity at its peak.

Second, what measures are you taking to break albino the fraudster outta kuje minimum prison? He seriously need your help.
[/s]

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, you should be ashamed of your tribe that none of you loud-mouthed, lily-livered beings dared stand and looked Hausa-Fulanis eyeball to eyeball as Kanu did.

You're of all men most miserable if all you could do is make a living out of Kanu's quest for nationhood. 

It's a pity you that you and your co-conspirators have not been able to pin him down with all your evil propaganda and jungle justice.

If you're man enough dust your masquerade regalia and go testify against NK. It's 6 months already and you're still busy spluttering saliva everywhere you go as if you're under a terrible epilepsy.

https://www.nairaland.com/2799715/biafra-kanu-bigger-crowd-puller-than#40980839

With a rare man like NK that commands over 35million people without money, there is every reason for you and your hypocritical folks to poo in your pants at the mere mention of anything connected to his name.

Weep not for Kanu, weep for your confused and deluded generation of ass-licking minions.

"I would rather remain in detention than subject myself to a trial that I know amounts to perversion of justice." - Nnamdi Kanu, Dec 23, 2015

NK and the Handcuffs - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEOQnuAM_nU

NK raising his hands in victory -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You can deceive some people some of the time but you cannot deceive everybody all the time with your silly propaganda and lies.

See Yorubas denouncing 'One Nigeria' and calling for Odua Republic:
Lagos, Orile Mile 12 Saga: Massive destruction and carnage by Hausas…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrypjjD-ixA

IPOO = Indigenous People of Odua

https://www.nairaland.com/1821565/ready-dissolution-nigeria-says-oodua

See your fellow Yoruba minion at an NNPC filling station in Oke Aro area, along Idanre road, wailing profusely on the promised 'change':
https://www.nairaland.com/3037501/man-wants-buhari-nigerians-dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u4C1AaaeZE

https://www.nairaland.com/3061966/oduduwa-voice-radio-calls-exit-oduduwa#44922761
https://m.facebook.com/Oduduwa-Voice-Radio-Station-215398838639111/?refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.532935513552107%3Atl_objid.532935513552107%3Athid.215398838639111%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1462085999%3A5323171885850488559&__tn__=C

https://www.nairaland.com/3066224/egbe-omo-oduduwa-press-statement
(9) A Referendum (Zonal/Regional/Ethno-National) is the only possible and peaceable way for the Peoples to manifest their aspirations without being subjected to legislative manipulation under the guise of some Constitutional provisions, as is certain with the current legislature.
Shenge Rahman Akanbi, Femi Odedeyi
for and on behalf of Egbe Omo Oduduwa
(egbeomooduduwa1945@gmail.com)

https://www.nairaland.com/2579257/warned-tinubu-buhari-senator-femi

https://www.nairaland.com/3042768/falae-opc-threatens-reprisal-attack

ROTIMI YAKUBU OBADOFIN
Here's a Yoruba man who spent his life advocating for Yoruba republic.
Mr Rotimi Yakubu Obadofin is a prominent star in the Yoruba self determination campaign.
https://www.nairaland.com/3037348/advocte-yoruba-republic-obadofin-goes
He was also the pioneer Chairman of the Coalition of O’odua Self Determination Groups, (COSEG). He died in the twilight of Thursday after a brief illness that hunted him for close to seven days.
“He is the youngest and one of the most formidable pioneer of the Yoruba self determination campaign...
“He had no other dream, he had no other thoughts, he had no other thing on his mind than to see Oodua Republic. He worked hard for this dream...
Mr Obadofin believed in political education as one of the best weapon for arousing the people from their stupor. Most of the time he often express frustration about the naiveté of the Yoruba political class, their underestimation of the Fulani mien and hidden power of attrition, and their often expressed ignorance about the role of ethnic interests in the modern day power struggle among Nigeria’s dominant social and political formations. 
Mr Obadofin spent most of his time as a covert agent in the self determination movement...

https://www.nairaland.com/2764957/yorubas-doing-own-biafra-kogi/1

1 Like

Politics / Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by 90xtr3r: 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
[s]
Kastonkastroll:
This iPod tout, is like you want to kill yourself over albino's foolishness. You have been hyperventilating, cursing, kicking and attacking everybody on this thread for the past 24hrs. Are you ok?
[/s]

Away you frustrated IPOO miscreant and 'Biafr* is dead', double-faced sorcerer of Brown Roof Republic! Would thou wert clean enough to spit upon...
Politics / Re: Buhari Creating Biafra-Ezeife to Northern Elders by 90xtr3r: 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
[size=14pt]Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria [/size]- By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (Elombah.com)

The Yoruba elite and area-boy politics;Igbo marginalisation and the responsible limits of retribution; andThe Yoruba Factor and "Area-boy" Politics.My views on the Yoruba political leadership have been thoroughly articulated in some of my writings, prime among which was " Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. There was also an earlier publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History" (Aug. 21, 1998). 

The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention.

When Buhari jailed UPN governors like Ige and Onabanjo, the South-Western press castigated that good government and provided the right mood for IBB to take over power. As soon as IBB cleared UPN governors of charges against them in a politically motivated retrial, he became the darling of the South-West. When IBB annulled the primaries in which Adamu Ciroma and Shehu Yar Adua emerged as presidential candidates in the NRC and SDP, he was hailed by the South-West. When the same man annulled the June 12, 1993 elections in which Abiola was the front-runner, the South-West now became defenders of democracy.

When it seemed Sani Abacha was sympathetic to Abiola, the South-West supported his take-over. He was in fact invited by a prominent NADECO member to take over in a published letter shortly before the event. Even though Abiola had won the elections in the North, the North was blamed for its annulment. When Abdulsalam Abubakar started his transition, the Yoruba political leadership through NADECO presented a memorandum on a Government of National Unity that showed complete disrespect for the intelligence and liberties of other Nigerians.

Subsequently, they formed a tribal party which failed to meet minimum requirements for registration, but was registered all the same to avoid the violence that was bound to follow non-registration, given the area-boy mentality of South-West politicians. Having rejected an Obasanjo candidacy and challenged the election as a fraud in court, we now find a leading member of the AD in the government, a daughter of an Afenifere leader as Minister of State, and Awolowo´s daughter as Ambassador, all appointed by a man who won the election through fraud.

Meanwhile, nothing has been negotiated for the children of Abiola, the focus of Yoruba political activity. In return for these favours, the AD solidly voted for Evan Enwerem as Senate President. This is a man who participated in the two-million- man March for Abacha´s self-succession. He also is reputed to have hosted a meeting of governors during IBB´s transition, demanding that June 12 elections should never be de-annulled and threatening that the East would go to war if this was done. When Ibrahim Salisu Buhari was accused of swearing to a false affidavit, the Yoruba political elite correctly took up the gauntlet for his resignation.
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/
Politics / Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by 90xtr3r: 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Lol @boomeranging.
So, it's now your turns to put on the toga of propaganda when we're telling others to back off right?
Boss, ur lie was that Anambra is 3 times of Lagos. Retract that statement and let's trade on facts sir. Do not be paranoid as some of us don't give a hoot about your perceived persecution thingy. We know Nigeria have issues and that there are heavy propaganda (as whipped up much during the Civil War by Ojukwu). Ojukwu thought most Nigerians news media how to harness propaganda in our climes and we all see where it's taking us all to. Forget it, Lagos-Ibadan express way news media didn't start news media, Ojukwu did sir and he was able to use it brilliantly to recruit willing hands in his agenda. Those news media only hijacked it and seems to manipulate it better.
We all should ensure that truths are always given and not just whipping of sentiments. But then, only a willing hand can be swayed by propaganda in all media fora( even CNN, BBC, RB, etc). But, since most youths have not ambition someone else must recruit them to run his own. Are you running your own Vision or Dying for that of another?

If your decades old lies and propaganda are not boomeranging already Yorubas won't be running amok on every media page, masquerading as SE and SS people with anti-Biafr* slogans to attempt to quench the call for self-determination.

If you don't give a hoot how come you spent your time and negative energies on NL creating and posting many comments demonising Igbos for daring to seek self-determination?

It has been a curse on Igbos having wicked hypocrites in the same country and this curse is broken already and the serpent head is severely bruised...

As per your assertion on Lagos size in comparison to Anambra State, there's no need adding sandfilled lands and the water bodies to appear objective on a matter you lots have clearly used to champion your evil propaganda against the Igbo Nation.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by 90xtr3r: 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
lestat:

Your points are very well noted but I beg to differ, did Nnamdi Kanu and his men hold any poll before they chose to assume that we all want biafra?
See biafra was founded on a noble idea to stop an attempted genocide then by the late Ojukwu!
That was a step necessary for the time not now!
Now while there are arguments of marginalization and such is attempting to establish a republic the solution?
Where did they get this idea that Igbos want biafra ?
A referendum was held in the united kingdom and northern Ireland recently to know if the IRA ideology of Independence was wanted by all? Guess what? To everyone's surprise the people voted against Independence!!
So don't be so sure Igbos will vote for biafra I can tell you factually that nnamdi Kanu would be shocked !!
Tell me why you would me an average Igbo man want biafra?
Are the South Eastern governors more responsible or more honest than those in the North and West ? No way!!
They are as corrupt and criminal as their colleagues!!
So why is so appealing in telling me to come to a republic that would still be run by theives and crooks? Am I so ignorant?
Mr man if you want biafra start by holding all the South Eastern governors accountable!
Let then show exemplary leadership but investing in local industries , education, security , roads , housing etc
So until the South eat shows us reasons why we should believe in something besides tribal hate or religious sentiments forget this nonsense!
As far as I am concerned biafra is nothing but a rouse to garner popularity and money

Were you ever defrauded by IPOB? Did anybody collect your money to fund IPOB? Is it the monetary contributions of your people that's been used to run the affairs of IPOB? What then is your problem?

Do you know how much the government and its agents must have offered NK to jettison self-determination?

If your lies hold any water, why have the government invested so much money in evil propaganda and hirelings and targeting and killing over 10 unarmed protesters in Aba?
Why are many of you earning a living on pay-per-post basis and masquerading as SE and SS people to attempt to quench the call for self-determination?

Did you not read about the $19,000,000 (#4,275,000,000) the government committed in June 2015 to buy up SATLINK&RR media just to stop Radio Biafr* and the attempt failed to stop RB from blaring?

Come to think of this: Why do you think the government and those who have criminally benefitted and still benefitting from this contraption are quick to threaten war and resort to violence as a means to quelling a genuine agitation as against opting for a simple referendum?

It's not for you to dictate to Igbos how they should live.
Self-determination remains an inalienable right of a people.

You lots have ranted ceaselessly that it's only the jobless who don't own anything outside SE that want Biafr*. Some of you mischievously boasted that up to 95% of Igbos don't want Biafr*. Then why do you lots lose sleep and have terrible nightmares for the remaning 5%?

Why are you so bothered about the 5%?

You lots even went further to amuse yourselves and boasted that IPOB was only an online thing. Some of you even threatened to deal with Igbos should Radio Biafr* reach Lagos. And since 2015 RB has been blaring in Lagos and some of you confused bigots even tune in to hear the latest truth for your emancipation.

Later your slogan was no longer, "IPOB, go offline and protest". When your lies were bursted you lots shamelessly and cowardly resorted to, "IPOB, come to Lagos and protest". And Igbos in Lagos protested in Lagos and Abuja to your shame.

You're not so much bothered about Boko-Haram causing untold carnage in the NE or the Fulani herdsmen marauding the Middle-belt and the South.

Performing governors and political appointees or not self-determination is an inalienable right of a people. Exclusively hyping on performance of selected politicians as the antidote to the quest of a people to self-determination at this critical moment is simply diversionary and mischievous to state the least. 

This argument seems to be predicated on the premise that other governors and politicians are doing excellently better than their SE counterparts. And that is totally false and amounts to a campaign of calumny.

Which of other governors performed creditably better than Chime Sullivan, Peter Obi or Chris Ngige vis-a-vis the available funds at their disposal?
https://www.nairaland.com/2681363/bishop-rejects-huge-money-donation#39221420

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN7HTO2QXDc

The infallible truth is that the Nigerian system has been so designed to foist notorious crooks on the people and also frustrate credible people from performing.

With obvious injustices and imbalances in the polity against the SE region, they have fared far better and will be much greater without other regions.

Acknowledge the simple fact that Igbos fare better than most tribes even with their numerous looting of the commonwealth and great federal government presence. The Igbos have the highest concentration of middle-class citizens while squalor and penury pervade other enclaves. You can see the reality in the shocking manner many of your States are in comatose with many of its civil servants surviving on the good gestures of concerned Nigerians.

With the dwindling crude oil earnings Igbo States are the least affected largely due to the fact that their economy is not crude oil dependent. Fayose of Ekiti government had to send some of its citizens to the SE to learn a skill/trade in a bid to grow the economy of Ekiti State. 

A legitimate agitation by a people for a simple referendum is no way a crime. Reeling out old time war tales with video clips and pictures to your satisfaction reeks of hypocrisy and only meant to divert attention from the crust of the matter to the subterranean.

No one has got the moral right to impose on another his/her self-centred way of reasoning.

Strange bedfellows, with irreconcilable value systems that are at best suitable for the individual selves, are not meant to be together! The 102 years of existence attest to that verdict!

If we are really one, you need not to drum it into my head for me to understand.
You need to stop lying to yourselves and acknowledge the real situation. Many Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from you.

We are totally different in many ways and have nothing in common. And the earlier you understand these facts and channel your energies towards OduaArewanistan republic the better for your survival.

Freedom seekers seek freedom until it's achieved. They don't allow others define them to suit their interest and narratives, or permit the oppressors and abusers of human rights to teach them, the oppressed what human rights are.
Politics / Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by 90xtr3r: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
It's no longer a secret that many people have been masquerading online as Igbos to attempt to buy some legitimacy to their campaigsn of calumny against the Igbo Nation...
Politics / Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by 90xtr3r: 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Olabestonic001:
And yours is the truth right?
You think you should use a lie to solve a lie?

Have you and your people not had enough of churning out series of propaganda and lies over the decades to continue to gain undue advantage over other ethnic groups, and which is already boomeranging to your chagrin?
Politics / Re: British,Biafra,Igbo And The Same Stories Of Memberships. Nigeria Lesson by 90xtr3r: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Is the OEAS a body recognized by the U.N? Did they sign the U.N charter? I find this a vane attempt at supplanting you position.

You want evidence linking IPOB to violent acts? Here it is...

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/biafra-massobipob-deny-setting-onitsha-central-mosque-ablaze/

dailypost.ng/2015/12/02/biafra-protest-turns-bloody-mosque-burnt-scores-feared-dead/

www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/news/-police-arrest-22-massob-ipob-members/109935.html

Ah yes! The menace of the Fulani herdsmen is a shame to the nigerian state. However, you should know this is a country where anybody can behave any how.

The rule of law in the nigerian state is flexible and can be thwarted by the powers that be. But still, I am not one who stand for any act of violence.

Opening threads here and complaining about whatever will always amount to almost nothing. The onus lie in the hands of the FG to do what it swore to do, that is to protect the lives and property of every nigerian.

There's no need diverting attention from the nitty gritty and dwelling on inanities of what OEAS stands for in relation to UN charter. Such is the usual talk of confused hypocritical bigots!

https://www.nairaland.com/2634122/breaking-ipob-petitions-un-demands#38534748
See the request for UN supervised referendum for your action - http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=13807

The contents of your links still could not substantiate your silly allegation of linking IPOB with violence. Who and who were maimed or killed by IPOB in those links?
For the benefit of your readership spread the contents for all to see, here and now!

[size=14pt]While you're at, in your silly allegation did you consider this rebuttal by IPOB - https://www.nairaland.com/2777004/biafra-massobipob-deny-setting-onitsha-Central Mosque Ablaze?[/size]
Here's the content thereof for your consumption:
[b]
In a statement made available to newsmen by MASSOB Acting Leader, Uchenna Madu which reads in part,”the setting of Ontisha Central Mosque,vehicles ablaze and making of burning fires which depicts violence are not done by the members of IPOB or MASSOB under my leadership.

“This unwarranted acts of violence are perfected by hoodlums sponsored by agents of the Federal Government to create impression that non violence and peaceful pro-Biafra group have turned violent on our agitation for Biafra. Our oppressors are no longer comfortable. There is no evidence of terrorism in our protest. How can we now resort to violence now that we’re told that the presidency is about negotiating with leaders of pro-Biafra group?

"With today’s killing of our members and injuring many with bullet shots,we are no longer comfortable with the presidency’s move for dialogue. Federal Government move for dialogue is hypocritical and deceitful. Any Igbo group,organization and persons negotiating,meeting or dialoguing with the presidency on our behalf without our consent or mandate should stop now.

“MASSOB led by Uchenna Madu and IPOB led by Nnamdi Kanu have never mandated any person to negotiate for us. Even in this persecution,arrest,killings,clampdown,suppression against us by Nigeria Government,we shall continue and intensify our non violence agitation for Biafra. For Nigeria to release their Armed Forces against non violence,defenseless Biafra agitators shows their wickedness and the devilish mind of President Muhammad Buhari against our people.”
[/b]
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/biafra-massobipob-deny-setting-onitsha-central-mosque-ablaze/

https://www.nairaland.com/2775185/4-unarmed-ipob-confirmed-dead

https://www.nairaland.com/2776547/blood-sister-killed-today-biafra

https://www.nairaland.com/2791655/biafra-finally-nkiruka-been-laid

https://www.nairaland.com/2774781/pro-biafra-supporter-buried-biafran-flag

https://www.nairaland.com/2727742/fearless-biafrans-protest-despite-being

This is a one on one confrontation between Soldiers and Pro Biafran protesters, The army tried to stop them and they resisted and the next thing was serious gunshots into the air from the soldiers, Some of them initially refused to run and I could hear a man shouting ''Kill me''....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1DRG7j3FG0

https://www.nairaland.com/2874300/graphic-photo-one-killed-during

https://www.nairaland.com/2874156/biafra-how-much-more-blood

https://www.nairaland.com/2873830/breaking-news-heavy-gunfire-happening

https://www.nairaland.com/2874201/obj-offered-us-huge-sum

https://www.nairaland.com/2875132/biafra-8-ipob-members-killed

https://www.nairaland.com/2877074/pro-biafra-killings-british-mp-angela

Aba massacre: National High School, Aba Massacre - 
https://www.nairaland.com/2938194/10-unarmed-peaceful-pro-biafra-shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRCBZXRoVBo

https://www.nairaland.com/2929377/evidence-nigeria-army-brutality-unarmed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO7iibKi7Kw

https://www.nairaland.com/2930290/kill-us-end-biafra-come

https://www.nairaland.com/2924060/biafra-6-ipob-members-shot

https://www.nairaland.com/2924850/graphic-photos-pro-biafra-protesters-shot

https://www.nairaland.com/2874300/graphic-photo-one-killed-during

https://www.nairaland.com/2874156/biafra-how-much-more-blood

https://www.nairaland.com/2873830/breaking-news-heavy-gunfire-happening

Many hypocrites sanction the manhandling and killing of unarmed protesters by the military. Miserable bigots hail the security forces for criminalising peaceful protesters. You support the use of live bullets on a people exercising their universal right to peaceful protest.

You need to try harder next time with your silly propaganda.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: British,Biafra,Igbo And The Same Stories Of Memberships. Nigeria Lesson by 90xtr3r: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
joseph1832:
I suppose you live abroad right? Or didn't you hear numerous reports about how members of IPOB block roads and constitute whatever of themselves?

Can you show me a link supporting this position of yours?.

Lies? Hypocrisy? What on earth are you yapping about dude, please be concise and never play to sentiment and emotion and learn to debate with using them.

So you think Igbos are barely existing? Can you show me the Igbos that are not existing? Kindly point out the LGA's and places where they reside so I'll know you're not being emotional.

Thank you.

[size=14pt]Right here and now can your substantiate your silly allegation of linking IPOB with violence?[/size]

A people who are barely existing and are at the mercies of illiteracy, abject poverty and squalor cannot dictate to another how to live their lives!

So far in all these years of existence IPOB has conducted its affairs including protests peacefully including seeking the necessary international recognition and process for self-determination.

https://www.nairaland.com/2780954/biafra-oeas-demands-snap-referendum

Over the decades the marauding herdsmen have been ravaging your land and killing your people for fun. How many threads have you and your lots created on NL to register your protest against such dastardly acts?

How many of your kinsmen dare challenge the marauding herdsmen for wieding ak-47?

What efforts have your elites put in to counter the hate speeches in mosques and the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods going on in the North for decades?

Can you show such credible evidences where you and your people rose in unison to condemn the dastardly acts, especially by your masters, going on for many decades now unabated?

See where your masters have turned the BRT lane into a federal grazing corridor:
https://www.nairaland.com/2999276/pain-confusion-lawless-fulani-herdsmen

It's only hypocrites that come online feigning ignorance and subtly supporting the evil of the day while indeed they are ravenous wolves in sheep clothing who commit worst crimes than what they accuse others for.

That your folks rarely stand for anything should not be an excuse for you to come in the public to castigate Igbos for seeking to have a separate existence. You shouldn't expect Easterners to follow foolish ways of delusion. 

Take your miseries to OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal subjects.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: British,Biafra,Igbo And The Same Stories Of Memberships. Nigeria Lesson by 90xtr3r: 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
joseph1832:
If you want a referendum, you can conduct one yourself, or perhaps you can find a way to muster the courage and get the collective opinions from Igbos all over the country and draw your conclusion.

There are ways in which Igbos can achieve their Biafra, but violence and blocking of roads isn't one of them.

The ball is in the court of the Igbos to sit down as a unit of people and decide what they want.

Here and now, can you substantiate your silly allegation of linking IPOB with violence?

What other way of gathering the opinions of Igbos is better than what IPOB is doing - sending terrible tremors down the spines of enemies of progress who have chosen to slay peaceful protesters?

Since you've chosen to reduce the crust of the matter to blocking of roads, can you show how you and your elites have countered the continued blocking of highways and slaughtering of villagers by Fulani herdsmen for decades now?

Your lies and hypocrisy against Igbos are DOA.
A person whose people are barely existing cannot dictate to another how to live. Moreover, such referendum is usually carried out and supervised by UN.

So far in all these years of its existence IPOB has conducted its affairs including protests peacefully including seeking the necessary international recognition and process for self-determination.

https://www.nairaland.com/2780954/biafra-oeas-demands-snap-referendum

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by 90xtr3r: 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
coolitempa:
The day I will exchange words with you, a complete lunatic is the day I have let go of my senses. angry...now get lost... angry

Away you frustrated IPOO and 'Biafr* is dead', double-faced sorcerer of Brown Roof Republic! Would thou wert clean enough to spit upon...

1 Like

Politics / Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by 90xtr3r: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
Aigbofa:

Yes, I am extremely angry about what they did to Falae but why are you more concerned about Falae than the igwe who was taken from his palace and the numerous other victims from your backyard?
As for Kanu, he has enough brainwashed IPOB zombies weeping for him, he doesn't need my tears.

IPOO miscreant, then go find an idea you can live and die for!

As for the other talk, Igbos are already taking care of every challenge confronting them...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by 90xtr3r: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
coolitempa:

I don tire...this same thing has been pointed out to many of these miscreants as to how to get their Biafra but these miscreants will not listen, instead they will be pointing at Scotland while forgetting that it took Scotland at least a hundred years to get their right to vote for secession - a vote which they still lost.

They want to tow the path of Sudan.....well, those ones fought a civil war that lasted over twenty five years and then five years negotiation imposed and supervised by the UN and today they are still at war in the liberated south...lol... grin grin

The old Czechoslovakia was another that split into two sovereign nations and one would have thought that this is the path they will want to follow but alas, awa muumuus from the Southeast think abusing, threatening and hating others for their own failures is a path to 'independence'.... grin

Shymm3x post:
.. I honestly don't know why some Yoruba folks can't let these people be.

It seems a lot of folks are oblivious to the fact that Nigeria is bankrupt and it's only a matter of time before it implodes. So if certain folks want to leave the cesspit, either by hook or by crook - why can't you let them be? Or are Yorubas so messed up these days that they don't believe that they can survive without Igbos cos it is starting to look like that?

You have a people who have been stuck in the 60s cos of Nigeria, yet they are the biggest proponent of the shiithole. If that isn't a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome, I don't know what it is. Or what have Yorubas achieved collectively since the 60s cos pictures of all Yoruba states, apart from Lagos aren't nothing to be proud of. Then almost all the states are heavily indebted and it is only going to get worse due to how bankrupt Nigeria is right now.

Anyway, there are tons of Yorubas out there who wouldn't mind donating in whatever capacity to the Biafran cause, if Igbos can develop a proper strategy that won't alienate those in the South and maintain territorial integrity. Igbos need to start reaching out cos apart from the cows and cow jockeys feasting on free grass in the zoo - the country is a disaster.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by 90xtr3r: 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
NafeesaAA:
You want Biafra Republic?

Form Political Party with secessionist ideal

Elect only Party officials with secessionist ideal

Nominate Aspirants with secessionist ideal

Vote in Governors, NASS members with secessionist ideal

Form coalition with other political parties with secessionist ideal

Move a bill for the introduction of secession by referendum in Nigeria constitution

Demand a referendum to be held. Hold one and ops a Biafra Republic is born.

That's how civilised people do it, insulting Hausa And Yoruba people, killing Hausa people in Aba and using Hausa Keke Riders as cement in building churches in Enugu will not bring Biafra.

Lying propagandist, here are clear example of insults by your folks:

Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:
"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

Right here and now list such insults by prominent Igbo elites on Hausas and Yorubas as you alleged. And substantiate your other lies against the ever peace-loving Igbos...

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by 90xtr3r: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Aigbofa:
He is not my problem at all, and we know the people who feel enslaved are the ones asking for freedom.

Then weep not for Kanu, weep for your confused and deluded generation...

"Yorubas are perpetual slaves to Northern herdsmen" - Falae, 2015.

1 Like

Politics / Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by 90xtr3r: 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Aigbofa:
I agree with you that the brave warrior intentionally came to meet his enemies face to face but why is he in a hurry to get away from the enemies now?
Is he afraid of them now?
Are the enemies not being nice to him?
Are the enemies tougher than he expected?
Do they give him bad food and striped uniform to wear?

Kanu shouldn't be your headache but the emancipation of your enslaved people...

1 Like

Politics / Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by 90xtr3r: 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
Olabestonic001:
Bros, you can lie ooooooo!
Anambra is 4,844 sq Km while Lagos is 3,345sq km. Will we just stop calling others lives while we are also lying.?
Let's repent sir.

Lying propagandist, there's no need adding sandfilled lands and the water bodies to appear objective on a matter you bigots have clearly used to champion your evil propaganda against the Igbo Nation...

1 Like

Politics / Re: British,Biafra,Igbo And The Same Stories Of Memberships. Nigeria Lesson by 90xtr3r: 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Tell all these slobbery to an slowpoke,ipob peaceful?
when they call for weapons on youtube videos
spare me all these bradylogia
tell that to azikwe who heard all that and forge alliance with the north after hearing all that from tafawa balewa
you have been duly ignorned henceforth

Hypocritical bigot, if you're too pained that Igbos are determined to leave you and your people behind in this cesspit find the nearest brick wall and smash your skull to smithereens.

Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites.

Here's a message from one of your masters, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

15 Likes

Politics / Re: British,Biafra,Igbo And The Same Stories Of Memberships. Nigeria Lesson by 90xtr3r: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hagm0nd:
No region in nigeria ever wanted nigeria
azikwe was the man who went to lobby the north to form nigeria
nobody is scared of igbos leaving we never wanted igbos in the first place
about religion dont your folks travel to dubai
is azikwe blind to the fact that northern region is muslim
did england curse other countries in the eu when they want to effect referendum
you hate violence but support ipob who calls for the death of other tribes

Lies of hypocrisy and propaganda to divert attention from the very obvious in the polity!

IPOB have always conducted its protest peacefully. It's you and your cohorts that have resorted to violence and murder to attempt to quench the quest for self-determination.

In case you did not learn much from the higher institution, here are classical examples of your wicked kinsmen who vomited trash against humanity:

1* “We do not want our Southern neighbours to interfere in our development. We have never associated ourselves with the activities of these
people. We do not know them, we do not
recognize them, and we share no responsibility in their actions. We shall demand our rights when the time is ripe. If the British quit Nigeria now at this
stage, the Northern people would continue their uninterrupted conquest to the sea”. - Sir Tafawa Balewa (1947)

2* “We the people of the North will continue our stated intention to conquer the South and to dip the Koran in the Atlantic ocean after the British leave our shores.” - Sir Ahmadu Bello (1957)

3* "The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grand father, Othman Danfodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use minorities in the North as willing tools and South as conquered territories and never allow them to rule over us or have control over their future" 
- Sir Ahmadu Bello, October 12,  1960

Ahmadu Bello, arrogantly uttered the aforementioned statement in a multicultural and multi-religious country and got away with it, and many bigots still hold him in high esteem and even shove it down the throats of other people.

4* 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

5*...barely six months after independence, Sir Ahmadu Bello was able to say with confidence in the Daily Times of May 3, 1961, the following:
“I’m set and fully armed, to conquer the Action Group, AG, in the same ruthless manner as my grandfather conquered Alkalawa, a town in Sokoto province, during the last century.”

6*...sometime in 2010, when upon the demise of President Umaru Y'Ardua, indications emerged that his erstwhile deputy, President Goodluck Jonathan, may contest the 2011 presidential election, a prominent chieftain of this same ACF, Lawal Kaita, who was a former Governor of old Kaduna State,threatened that the North would make Nigeria ungovernable, should Jonathan or anyone from the South win the 2011 presidential election, claiming that such would amount to denying the North it's birthright of ruling Nigeria.

7* It is in the same North barbaric statements like this were uttered in 2011: ”BABOON AND DOG WILL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD”. And what was the outcome - carnage and murder of many Southerners and Christians in the North, including many Youth Corps members when Buhari lost the 2011 presidential election?

8* That true to that threat, upon the victory of Jonathan from the 2011 presidential election, massive violence was unleashed from the North by a group which called itself Boko Haram and which repeatedly took responsibility for unending mayhem which began with the killing of Youth Corp members who worked ad-hoc for INEC in that election.

9* As the barbaric killings and destructions reigned, especially with the attack by Boko Haram on the UN Building and Force Headquarters in Abuja, the Lower Niger Congress publicly posited that the nexus between the aforementioned threat by ACF's, Lawal Kaita and the Boko Haram's bloody campaigns summarily destroyed any prospects for keeping the Nigeria Union.

10* "It was, therefore, no surprise that in October 2013, following the bold announcement by President Jonathan, presenting the sudden prospect of revisiting the master-servant constitutional arrangements of Nigeria infuriated the warmongering born-to-rule Caliphate whose cause was championed by the same ACF, and who, supported by their allies from the renegade wing of the Yoruba Southwest,  launched a vicious, frontal attack on the initiative, teaming on the floor of the Conference into a majority, and driving the Conference into its first major decision, i.e. NOT TO DISCUSS THE TERMS OF NIGERIA'S UNITY. The rest of the Conference was a jamboree that provided a luxurious platform for the North/SW Alliance, parading itself as a new political party named APC, to fine-tune their violent March to the do-or-die 2015 general elections."

11* Oba of Lagos Threat on Igbos Over 2015 Governorship 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 197
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.