Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id (7454 Views)

How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 12:01am On Dec 11, 2007
letz place a fool stop here grin grin It is over angry angry
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 11, 2007
thanks smiley
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 12:03am On Dec 11, 2007
u r welcome
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 12:04am On Dec 11, 2007
what r friends for?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 11, 2007
hmmmmm hmmmm *raise eyebrow*
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 12:07am On Dec 11, 2007
whos dis messing abot wid two identities?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 12:08am On Dec 11, 2007
@ Adick

u
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 11, 2007
@ADDICK
not moi b/c i don't need to use multiple IDs to let y'all have it. . . all i need is one to blast you. . .the person got a problem, they can kiss a$$ angry
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 12:18am On Dec 11, 2007
Watch out pin dont mess abot.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 11, 2007
ADICK:

Watch out pin don't mess abot.

LMAO. . . .you one of his comrades? undecided
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 12:33am On Dec 11, 2007
who is talking?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 11, 2007
pin4eva:

who is talking?
moi. . . do i not have the right to? undecided thought this is a public forum, dearie
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 12:36am On Dec 11, 2007
Watch out pin don't mess abot.
mess abt with who? angry angry angry
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 11, 2007
pin4eva:

mess about with who? angry angry angry
LOL. . . .stop the huffing and puffing. Addicks wants to start something. . . addick, you know what they say about instigators?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 12:40am On Dec 11, 2007
I am beginning to get pissed off with this whole shit.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 11, 2007
pin4eva:

I am beginning to get pissed off with this whole shit.

talk to me about it undecided
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 12:44am On Dec 11, 2007
bull shit!!!!!!! just stay away
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Uzzyan: 12:45am On Dec 11, 2007
take it easy people
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 11, 2007
pin4eva:

bull shit!!!!!!! just stay way

LOL. . . was with all the cursing. . .who are you trying to impress withh all the haughtiness and flames. grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 12:48am On Dec 11, 2007
not replying my post will help me grant ur request easily plz
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Uzzyan: 12:48am On Dec 11, 2007
CAn u tell mi what is going on or something Toyin
toyinrayo:

LOL. . . was with all the cursing. . .who are you trying to impress withh all the haughtiness and flames. grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 11, 2007
Uzzyan. . . hey agemate. . . nice pix. . .but stay out of this. thanks grin

ADDICKs i think is trying to start sth
Pin4eva, dearie, is mad at someone
moi? am just watching the show. . .and well, trying to see what i can do to make pinny feel better, right pin4eva? wink
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 11, 2007
pin4eva:

not replying my post will help me grant your request easily plz

oh boi, you will grant the request. all i want is for you to stop the rubbish "love" thing, and we'll get along. kapish? **raise eyebrow*
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Uzzyan: 12:54am On Dec 11, 2007
But cant i just know if i could help like u too
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 11, 2007
Uzzyan:

But can't i just know if i could help like u too

lol. . . thanks jare. but nothing going on. it's solved but an instigator wants to start wahala. . .hmmmm
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 12:58am On Dec 11, 2007
@uzzyan

maybe u can start from the beginning of the post till now.

@Adick
I only mess around with people like u.

@Toyin
u have ur wish
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 11, 2007
Pin4eva. . . tell moi,who's messing with you? angry
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 1:02am On Dec 11, 2007
if i say what i want to say, seun will ban me. So letz stop here plz
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 11, 2007
if it has to do with moi, plz let it out. . . since i got no probe with you so far, don't i have the right to know if you got one with me?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Uzzyan: 1:07am On Dec 11, 2007
Say it jare he has banned mi for i knew nothing about so his ban is not a new thing. My best friends on Nairaland have all left cos of his banssssss
pin4eva:

if i say what i want to say, seun will ban me. So letz stop here plz
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 11, 2007
Uzzyan:

Say it jare he has banned mi for i knew nothing about so his ban is not a new thing. My best friends on Nairaland have all left because of his banssssss

haba. . .Uzzy, you want the boi to get ban? abeg, leave him jare. tongue
what happened to the good ol' days one for all, and all for one? if seun banned your friends, and they left, why didn't you go too? not that am saying you should. . . lol, am just jokin cheesy
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 1:30am On Dec 11, 2007
@uzzyan

r u new to nairaland? sorry we met in one of my sad moods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together / Happy Birthday To Mhyra / Need New Friends? Drop Your Bbm Pins For Chat Ups/hook Ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.