Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,012 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id (7452 Views)

How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 23, 2007
plz. . how did you get my YIM and email. . .aha. . .oga, stop na
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 12:57am On Nov 23, 2007
lol, lol

U make me happy
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 23, 2007
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 1:00am On Nov 23, 2007
it is better we use YIM, Remember the mail
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by jayvin01: 1:01am On Nov 23, 2007
hmnnnn na wah!! cool cool cool
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 23, 2007
jayvin01:

hmnnnn na wah!! cool cool cool

abi. . .pin4eva, abeg, look further o. . . cool cool cool
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 1:21am On Nov 23, 2007
the more i look further, the more i c u
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by PTBNaija(f): 1:24am On Nov 23, 2007
Awww. . . Toyin you are a sweet girl yourself smiley smiley Thanks for the compliment though grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 23, 2007
PTBNaija:

Awww. . . Toyin you are a sweet girl yourself smiley smiley Thanks for the compliment though grin

sweet? abeg dnt mess up my rep. . .am wicked. . right ? tongue tongue . . .ur the sweet one. . . nicest on nairaland for sure wink
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by PTBNaija(f): 1:58am On Nov 23, 2007
Whatever girlie! LOL I feel people on Nairaland think that I am a very sarcarstic person. . . .which I can be when I see all these stupid posts and thread topics sometimes lol.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 23, 2007
i know jare. . .they think am wicked. . .am i suppose to smile when i see them posting something irrelevant?
but nairaland never fails to crack me up cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by PTBNaija(f): 2:09am On Nov 23, 2007
Cracks me up too for sure! Haha. . . too many repetitive questions all asking similar things lol.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by kulex2k1(m): 2:31am On Nov 23, 2007
@Toyinrayo
u lucky o! i can see theres a fine man dying for you already. why dont u just give a broda a chance?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 23, 2007
kulex2k1:

@Toyinrayo
u lucky o! i can see theres a fine man dying for you already. why don't u just give a brother a chance?

am in a relationship already. . . .and no thanks. pin4eva is not serious. . dnt mind him jare wink wink tongue
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 8:02am On Nov 23, 2007
@toyinrayo
n who told u i am not serious. Do u want us to start over again?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2007
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2007
better, but remember to reply my mail, plz
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2007
dude, y u wan come online when u see my reply. . . you waiting like a hawk? abeg,leave me alone jo sad sad tongue
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by ozoneflake(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2007
This is Kidd stuff, excuse me.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2007
I can c u have grown wings, wink wink wink wink

watch out for part 2 grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2007
part 2 ko . . . part 22 ni ::::**roll eye**::::
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by babycool(f): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2007
Toyinrayo and Pin4eva, Please go get yourselves a room, i mean a thread  wink
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2007
@babycool

i think a room will be better 4 us.
NO disturbance , how about that?

Tonight
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2007
babycool:

Toyinrayo and Pin4eva, Please go get yourselves a room, i mean a thread wink

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
girl, it ain't even like that. tongue

pin4eva:

@babycool

i think a room will be better 4 us.
NO disturbance , how about that?

Tonight

dude, you're sth else. . .its confirmed, ur a playa. just not good at it tongue
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by realkemmy(m): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2007
i ve met close to 12 or 15 nairalanders.

some one shoold ask me how?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by yicob(m): 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2007
hello toyinayo,

dont mind pin4ever. he is just trying to be a man. anyway, baby gurl i saw ur pics and i was like dreaming in a mountain of sugarcandy. you are beautiful beyond human imagination and how i wish you could get a paramount treatment for what you are cool. can i get a mail over to you?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by mystikalb2(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2007
abt wat??
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by janami(f): 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2007
lol. toyinrayo, u seem to be the belle of nairaland wink
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by dragonigga(m): 5:57am On Dec 02, 2007
I haven't come across any nairalander. How bad is this?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by biomic(f): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2007
none!!!
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by olanajim(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2007
Hurray!!! I met iice at last! I am underjoy!
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by janami(f): 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2007
how do i know the person sitting next to me in church is not a nairalander?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together / Happy Birthday To Mhyra / Need New Friends? Drop Your Bbm Pins For Chat Ups/hook Ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.