Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child (50434 Views)

Nigerians Watched An Abandoned Baby Cry Herself To Death Becos Of Fear Of Police / An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. / The Story Of An Abandoned Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Guchis(f): 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2012
Pls send account info to mygreeenland@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Iliveon: 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2012
lpinahmed@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by 27naira(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2012
Please can you PM me the paypal account. Thanks
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
Guchis: Pls send account info to mygreeenland@yahoo.com

Iliveon: lpinahmed@gmail.com

Account Information Sent.

Thanks.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
27naira: Please can you PM me the paypal account. Thanks

Sent.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
We are yet to get the minimum amount needed to help Ayomide have a good start and foundation.

We need more contributions.

God bless you as you give.

- TeHN
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by MeNutty(f): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2012
account details pls.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2012
MeNutty: account details pls.

Please let us have your email or mail us at nairalandcharity@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
10k confirmed received into Naira a/c from Aja** B.M. Thanks. Balance in Naira a/c as I post: 63,000
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2012
To everyone who has been a part of this project, we pray blessings come to you in all you do.

And, to those who are still going to give...wink May God bless you REAL GOOD and enlarge your coast, too. Amen

weldone guys! God bless Ayomide...
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2012
dogoveli@gmail.com bank details pls
queenafric: I already followed her, but thot I should be able to send her a message once that's being done. Arrgggh! I don't understand nairaland anymore.
@mutter, got ur msg but unfortunately can't reply back. Wait a min! I just got one msg now showing ur email addy. Will mail u soon but d network is acting up now. I just managed to send this one.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by r231(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2012
muhdchilli: dogoveli@gmail.com bank details pls

account info sent

thanks
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 14, 2012
Thank you very much to LE from the UK who donated £20 by paypal to this cause.

May God bless you and your family and may your pocket never run dry. Thank you very much.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by tpnatuzzi: 7:45am On Jun 14, 2012
Here is ma email address tpnatuzzi@yahoo=co.uk,waring for the account details.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by tpnatuzzi: 7:46am On Jun 14, 2012
Here is ma email address tpnatuzzi@yahoo.co.uk,wating for the account details..
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by frontop: 8:28am On Jun 14, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Very good steps. God bless you all.
God bless you all!
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by r231(m): 9:18am On Jun 14, 2012
tpnatuzzi: Here is ma email address tpnatuzzi@yahoo.co.uk,wating for the account details..

Account info sent

Thank you
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by montili(f): 9:52am On Jun 14, 2012
Please send me account details. Thanx.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by montili(f): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2012
montili: Please send me account details. Thanx.
email is kryptonblue2004@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by r231(m): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
montili: email is kryptonblue2004@yahoo.com

Account info sent

thanks
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2012
5k confirmed received from F.O.S; 5k from PIROSAW SOLUTION and 3k from LIVAPUL86. Thanks all

TOTAL RECEIPTS TO DATE(NAIRA): 76,000
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by jaybee3(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2012
Thanks guys
God bless y'all
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2012
Thank you all for your contributions. We are almost there, but not yet there.

Please we will appreciate more contributions.

PAYPAL Update Attached.

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Fhemmmy: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2012
You people mean oh . . . never knew this has started now, haaaaaaaaaaaaa no good as you do me oh, you people no wan make me too enjoy from the blessing of blessing others?
I beg leave the account number jare, make a contribute my own widow's penny oh . . .
Great work going on here

Mail to Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2012
Fhemmmy: You people mean oh . . . never knew this has started now, haaaaaaaaaaaaa no good as you do me oh, you people no wan make me too enjoy from the blessing of blessing others?
I beg leave the account number jare, make a contribute my own widow's penny oh . . .
Great work going on here

Mail to Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Oga mi, you were among the 1st set of people we mailed o.

I have sent you the account Info.

Thanks.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Fhemmmy: 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2012
OAM4J:

Oga mi, you were among the 1st set of people we mailed o.

I have sent you the account Info.

Thanks.

I am sorry, Sir . . never knew the project took off already, will send to my partner and do the right thing, God bless us all for this great thing.
Pass me not oh Gentle savior oh . . . . cool
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by adetunrayo(f): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2012
how good nairalanders can b. God bless u all
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by biolabee(m): 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2012
This is really encouraging.. Thanks you all that have contributed...those you have never met to show this kind of support
One of these days I;d like to meet you guys....
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2012
biolabee: This is really encouraging.. Thanks you all that have contributed...those you have never met to show this kind of support
We owe the little success to your support - you've been one of our strongest pillars with tangible sums you contribute anytime the need arises

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by r231(m): 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2012
biolabee: This is really encouraging.. Thanks you all that have contributed...those you have never met to show this kind of support

Noted

Thank you so much for your support
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by igbonla(m): 2:43am On Jun 16, 2012
Please send the account details to * at yahoo dot com; let me know how much is left to make up the funds.

Regards..
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Gboliwe: 8:00am On Jun 16, 2012
God will surely pour His blessings on all of you for the unity of purpose, the heart of loving, the prayers, the encouraging words. For every tear you wipe, for every hand you lift, God will bless you double for your troubles. Amen.
Keep on. I am proud of TeHN

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

My Wife Wants To Leave Me / New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage / Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.