Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child (50443 Views)

Nigerians Watched An Abandoned Baby Cry Herself To Death Becos Of Fear Of Police / An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. / The Story Of An Abandoned Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2012
j-slimz:
I guess one payment made on the 26th of June was omitted. Payment type was Nigerian account, and was made by Jenyfa.
Pls kindly confirm this, cuz i want to be sure my few cents gets into the bulk sum for Ayo.

My sincere apology. 2 names were omitted from the last update due to communication error between me and the accountant.

Please find the attached the updated accounts.

God bless you all.

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by jslimz(f): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2012
^ Thanks for the confirmation. Best wishes to Ayo and grandma
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by ifyalways(f): 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2012
Donation of personal effects received today from Tgirl4real.
God bless you plenty.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 3:17am On Jul 17, 2012
Thank you Tgirl4real. God bless you.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Jarus(m): 7:24am On Jul 17, 2012
Thank you, Tgirl.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Tgirl4real(f): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2012
U didn't have to do that

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by delpee(f): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2012
@ Jarus
Donated my token today. I pray that in another few years, the positive changes that will manifest in Ayomides life will make us all look back and thank God for everything. Sorry for the delay which is due to unforeseen circumstances.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
delpee: @ Jarus
Donated my token today. I pray that in another few years, the positive changes that will manifest in Ayomides life will make us all look back and thank God for everything. Sorry for the delay which is due to unforeseen circumstances.

Thank you.

We received it. God bless you.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2012
UPDATE

Dear Nairalanders,

Because you offered help, today Ayomide looks much better. Thank you!

One of our field workers ifyalways visited Ayomide and her granny today to deliver more items for them. The following provisions were made available today:

3 buckets of gold custard: 2700
I Carton of big noodles: 1870
I Abidec multivitamin 1450
6 Titus sardine:960

Total:N6,980

Also we gave Ayomide's granny the sum of N15,000 to register with Pepper Grinder Association, because the association would not let her operate the machine unless she register with them.

Grand total = N21,980

An Anonymous donor also provided the following for Ayomide:

1 big tin of peak milk
I carton of lucozade boost
1 carton of Ribena
1 Big tin of Milo
1 pack of corn flakes

She also delivered the cloths gave by tgirl4real.

Thank you. God bless you all.

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
^^^ Is that Ifyalways? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Anywaz, whoever that is, I love her hair. . . .
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Tgirl4real(f): 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
toyinrayo: ^^^ Is that Ifyalways? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I think so. Hehehehe

Loved d hair too.

Btw, Ayomide looks cute already. So nice.lol
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by r231(m): 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
Thank you all for your donation.

God Bless
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
The Account details:

Total Contribution Nigeria Account N220,700.00

Total Contribution in Paypal Account £551.53

Expenditure - First Visit (37,700.00)
Expenditure - Second Visit (66,430.00)
Expenditure - Third Visit (22,000.00)

Total Expenditure So far: N126,130.00

As we said earlier the balance to the last kobo will be spent on Ayomide's education.

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2012
Cont

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2012
URGENT!!!!!!!URGENT!!!!!!!!!!URGENT

We have 2 vacant positions for field officers

the criteria remains:

- Must be able to donate some of their precious time to go out and investigate cases anywhere in Nigeria
- To physically confirm and lead projects; must be in Nigeria, ready to devote time for the exercises
- Must be a regular poster on Nairaland NOT once a week poster
- Preferably Male since we already have 2 Female Field officers

Interested persons should please mail us at nairalandcharity@gmail.com

Thank you

https://www.nairaland.com/802184/nairaland-charity-organisation-e-helpers-network/23#11239914
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by chelseabmw(m): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2012
Awhhhhhh........Am Interested In this position.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by mrkels(m): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2012
Well I think I want to be a field officer because right now am not particapting in the donation section. Its the least I could do for now .
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Freiburger(m): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2012
chelseabmw: Awhhhhhh........Am Interested In this position.
my support.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by SamAfrik(m): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2012
I never knew NL had a charity org. PLEASE give this section more prominence by posting their activities on d front page.
Thanks.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by chelseabmw(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2012
Freiburger:
my support.

Edo man,tnx
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Idowuogbo(f): 10:37am On Jul 19, 2012
chelseabmw:

Edo man,tnx
I hope they can rely on you this time, cus u dis young bois of nowadays to like woman. tongue Dat said, u were brill d last time but u just finish d whole tin wiv...... Anyways I support sha.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2012
toyinrayo: ^^^ Is that Ifyalways? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na only hair u see? Her hips don't lie my friend.

No homo o! But Shege! See shape shocked
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by glogirl(f): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2012
hi,

acct details pls to chimdiebubeokonkwo@ymail.com.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by DonaldGenes(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2012
[quote author=Tgirl4real]U didn't have to do that[/quote
you are a rare qem..i love you esp what you have done to improve the lives of the less privileqe
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by r231(m): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2012
mrkels: Well I think I want to be a field officer because right now am not particapting in the donation section. Its the least I could do for now .

chelseabmw: Awhhhhhh........Am Interested In this position.

Thank you guys

Please email nairalandcharity@gmail.com with your name, NL ID, Location and contact email address
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by r231(m): 11:35am On Jul 19, 2012
glogirl: hi,

acct details pls to chimdiebubeokonkwo@ymail.com.

Account info sent

Thanks
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by mikeuz(m): 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
Please am very much interested. Any other criteria for selection.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by r231(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
mikeuz: Please am very much interested. Any other criteria for selection.

Send us an email pls
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by youngies(m): 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
I recall Ifyalways mentioned something like this to me some months back, but I didn't pay enough attention. I am embarassed!
Please send me the account details: dagger2me@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by freecocoa(f): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Na only hair u see? Her hips don't lie my friend.

No homo o! But Shege! See shape shocked
You sef see that thing?

You need to see am real life,e set die wink.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Debeloved87(m): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
Can i still join...Am interested.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by ZUBY77(m): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
I sent a mail, though i can only cover Anambra and Enugu with Asaba...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection / My Wife Wants To Leave Me / Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.