Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (925459 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
ferdimako:

Mak una take am easy with words.
Jos man, how far? I dey Jos too. Where ur creep?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:
Jos man, how far? I dey Jos too. Where ur creep?

Chorbe Junction.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
ferdimako:

Chorbe Junction.
U b Apata boy sef! I dey st. Theresa junction
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oyidiyaagbayi: 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
Gentiger:

Let me step in here my brother. You are doing a good and laudable job as the moderator and I understand what you are trying to prevent. That great.

Now, when you get to Alagbon for police clearance, the mopols at the entrance won't allow you in until you state WHO you want to see or WHY you came around. If you state WHO you want to see by name, you are given a clean pass. If you state WHY you came around, they will hijack you as their client and look for their colleagues to assign you to. You will pay much more as a result.

Let me tell you the case of 2 brothers I met there. Opposite the Police unit is Prisons and immigration offices respectively. These two brother were accosted by a prison warden who knew what they came for. He collected N30k from them, gave them a seat in the nearby restaurant and proceeded himself to do it on their behalf. The bubble burst when it was time to finger print and their physical presence were needed. Out of curiousity, the younger one asked the Police officer the official cost of the exercise. When he learnt they weren't supposed to pay more than N5k each, they reported the prison warden, who refunded the money and was reported to his boss for appropriate sanctions.

Inside the police unit are different police men on their desks. Their job is to attend to the people and charge any amount they deem fit. If you are not informed, you could pay as much as N10k. What we have done is to release contact details of high ranking officers who will expedite action on your case at a cheap cost. By the way, the money goes to the government and anything in excess of it goes to their pocket.

If what you've read here means anything to you, then get to understand that the release of such names and numbers is in the interest of the forumites. Thank you sir.
U are right ,I actually wanted the number so that I get it faster b/c I was told in my state that the report will have to go Lagos b/4 it gets back to them and I have already missed my first interview and u know what it means to miss the 2nd one.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
oyidiyaagbayi: U are right ,I actually wanted the number so that I get it faster b/c I was told in my state that the report will have to go Lagos b/4 it gets back to them and I have already missed my first interview and u know what it means to miss the 2nd one.
The truth is that Justwise has a good intention, but Nigeria actually needs deliverance! This is a country where the police station says bail is free, but if u try to demand for free bail -OYO! On ur own... When eating with the devil, eat with wisdom! Police is not ur friend o! Na so one come knock for my door, I rush lock door like say na devil wan enter! "lol"
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 06, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:
U b Apata boy sef! I dey st. Theresa junction

Okay.No worries!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 12:17am On Jan 06, 2013
ferdimako:

Okay.No worries!
Thanks man! Wish u gd luck in d dv visa race...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 06, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:
Thanks man! Wish u gd luck in d dv visa race...

Haha surprises are in it. I got selected 2 yrs ago and it got annulled after 13 days. Not sure of a thing. If I get F1, it will be okay.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 12:26am On Jan 06, 2013
ferdimako:

Haha surprises are in it. I got selected 2 yrs ago and it got annulled after 13 days. Not sure of a thing. If I get F1, it will be okay.
I don't understand! Was it cancelled online? Was it d DV 2012 that had some gen problms? Thinking of furthering studies? Have u heard of A2W? If u haven't, it's another great opportunity to live ur american dream!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:26am On Jan 06, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:
The truth is that Justwise has a good intention, but Nigeria actually needs deliverance! This is a country where the police station says bail is free, but if u try to demand for free bail -OYO! On ur own... When eating with the devil, eat with wisdom! Police is not ur friend o! Na so one come knock for my door, I rush lock door like say na devil wan enter! "lol"

ifeanyi.abdul, that is the cold truth, we need a lot of deliverance by fire,some things are becoming "new normal" in our country, I use to think there is nothing wrong with that "incentives"or "bribery" if you try it here na jail straight.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 1:34am On Jan 06, 2013
Should I make a Photocopy of my ID card along side my documents. Pls reply ....its sooo urgent
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:44am On Jan 06, 2013
idoo4love: Should I make a Photocopy of my ID card along side my documents. Pls reply ....its sooo urgent
why fotocopy? take the original with you now.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 1:54am On Jan 06, 2013
@saakeem, it's unfortunate, but God knows best. Be strong and encouraged. It is well!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 3:10am On Jan 06, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

why fotocopy? take the original with you now.
thanks and God bless you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:18am On Jan 06, 2013
Hi all,e no easy ooooo,man must hustle to pay bills,thursday- monday have been always been my peak period(not menstral period oo grin grin)and i neva had chance to read your comments till today.Over 200 comments made and i sat down to read all.
Those going for interview soon,all the best oooo and those yet to see their 2NL,it will come IJN.
Stay and be blessed.
NO BE GOD?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 5:35am On Jan 06, 2013
monsieursam64: @saakeem, it's unfortunate, but God knows best. Be strong and encouraged. It is well!
Sakeem GOD is ur strength in this period. HE KNOWS WHY. Be Steadfast.He will open other doors.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 6:38am On Jan 06, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

ifeanyi.abdul, that is the cold truth, we need a lot of deliverance by fire,some things are becoming "new normal" in our country, I use to think there is nothing wrong with that "incentives"or "bribery" if you try it here na jail straight.
Yes, my brother! There is actually a limit to what we can do: Do u know that ideally, this police report of a thing is supposed to have a standard procedure clearly printed in bold for the public to see. May b pay in a bank n come with ur teller to present it to the Alagbon and that's all! Or pay online! Do u know that most of us don't even know how much is the official fee for police report? 4-5k is a range, and that's not possible! My brother, if u go Alagbon ask police man wetin b official rate, he go look u 2 times! Or ask am for receipt, he go ask u- are u d one teach me my job! Oya investigate this man... Hahaha! But really, there should b an official fee in white n black for the whole world to see! No b all this corner corner way!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alfahim: 7:00am On Jan 06, 2013
Hey all ,Alhamdulillah i have been receive 2nd NL W without any correction. w/n i send message four times 2 kcc z same reply to me repeatedly 10q u 4 ur inquiry doesn't ur case ple rerequest with correct information to proporly assist you.pls any one wants to kcc must follow message sending format Like Cn,appilicant name,DOB,preferance catagory. Chargibility as appears 1st NL!GOOD LUCK TO all winners
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alfahim: 7:04am On Jan 06, 2013
alfahim: Hey all ,Alhamdulillah i have been receive 2nd NL W without any correction. w/n i send message four times 2 kcc z same reply to me repeatedly 10q u 4 ur inquiry doesn't ur case ple rerequest with correct information to proporly assist you.pls any one wants to kcc must follow message sending format Like Cn,appilicant name,DOB,preferance catagory. Chargibility as appears 1st NL!GOOD LUCK TO all winners
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 7:05am On Jan 06, 2013
alfahim: Hey all ,Alhamdulillah i have been receive 2nd NL W without any correction. w/n i send message four times 2 kcc z same reply to me repeatedly 10q u 4 ur inquiry doesn't ur case ple rerequest with correct information to proporly assist you.pls any one wants to kcc must follow message sending format Like Cn,appilicant name,DOB,preferance catagory. Chargibility as appears 1st NL!GOOD LUCK TO all winners
My brother, sleep never clear for your eye? I no understand wetin u talk o! Abi 2nl don commot?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 8:28am On Jan 06, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:
your case is totally different! If at all u don't want to combine d 2 results, u can go with the result of 9 credits. U did not mention the 9 subjects, but I think common sense tells me u take maximimum of 9 subjects, which must compulsorily include maths n eng! I can see u need some petting, and now I'm gonna lavish you with some; your result is sparkling beautiful, bingo!
Tanx 2 ya ifeanyi,u jst took de burden off.in my WAEC,i got only credit in maths.nd pass in Eng.den in NECO,i wrote 9 subjects nd got 9credits includin Eng.nd math.so dats it

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 8:51am On Jan 06, 2013
femsoj: ​U̶̲̥̅̊ said u sat for Neco and ​U̶̲̥̅̊ had 9 credits, so what ȋ̝̊̅§ your fear again?
femsoj,yea i knw i sat 4 NECO nd got 9 credits...u knw de C.O alwaz require WAEC nd i had pass in Eng.nd credit in maths,but a total of 7 credits in all,dats 4 de WAEC.Sheh de waec dey ok even if i dnt wana combine results?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 06, 2013
nero xp:
femsoj,yea i knw i sat 4 NECO nd got 9 credits...u knw de C.O alwaz require WAEC nd i had pass in Eng.nd credit in maths,but a total of 7 credits in all,dats 4 de WAEC.Sheh de waec dey ok even if i dnt wana combine results?

They do not always require WAEC result unless O'level is ur highest educational achievement and ur NECO result is NOV/DEC.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 06, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:
I don't understand! Was it cancelled online? Was it d DV 2012 that had some gen problms? Thinking of furthering studies? Have u heard of A2W? If u haven't, it's another great opportunity to live ur american dream!

Yeah the 2012 stunt, were u selected 2013? No idea on A2W! Am looking at F1 or Aussie's way. I need to strengthen and internationalize my major.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 9:15am On Jan 06, 2013
ferdimako:

They do not always require WAEC result unless O'level is ur highest educational achievement and ur NECO result is NOV/DEC.
O'level is my highest qualification nd my Neco exam type is June/July,not Nov/Dec.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 9:28am On Jan 06, 2013
nero xp:
O'level is my highest qualification nd my Neco exam type is June/July,not Nov/Dec.
u got no problem about your NECO bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2013
femsoj: u got no problem about your NECO bro
Tanx man,i rily appreciate
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by soye35: 10:27am On Jan 06, 2013
@saakeem2003:Bro am really sorry for ur wife dv visa refusal ,but do u believe in God that's the alpha and omega? u can get there if u really mean to achieve ur dream goal in America,why dont u apply for those free tuition's school in Europe and go for either your msc or better still send your wife,u dont pay a dime but only ur school book and student associate due which is a token,this days school package is as good as DV lottery,go to www.findaschool.org and apply to finland ,Sweden or Norway,i bet u with your level and concept,u have no reason to be sad that u were denied the lottery visa,there are 1001 ways to get there,if its work and stay in Canada u want then u need to try Manitoba package,its required that u get someone in Manitoba that will signed undertaking for u and must be a resident in Manitoba,i think u need to hook on this forum for more advice and concept,i know how much u must have invested on the dv but i pray that may God in his mercy provide a way out for u and put smiles on ur face once again.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adugenet: 10:28am On Jan 06, 2013
Emebeteaderashin and embybaby2,I'm so happy 4ur successful interview.
saakeem2003, it's ok my bro.just welcome it. and thank u very much for sharing ur experience.with this courage u can get whatever u like.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hituneu: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2013
Spoondar:
happy new year!! grin grin we all looking forward for a fruitful year
and so shall it be for us
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 11:05am On Jan 06, 2013
Pls explain ur post, we no understand am. Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.