Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

White Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Women (8329 Views)

Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Women by Boxer007(m): 6:42pm On May 07, 2012
black women all the way. No doubt
Re: White Women by crisana(f): 9:27pm On May 07, 2012
you date whom you want to be with, no matter colour. i really dont get why black women are jealous on white women regarding this matter. y cant u realise that u r the only ones who judge relationship through colour/race perspective? white women don't bother about if he's black/white/indian etc. do you think any man really thinks oh she's white - i'll date her or no, she's black i'll date her. is about who rocks your boat. i'm a white woman married with a black man and color does not make any difference in our relationship or families. you love someone, you love him/her and that's it. so please realise that you live in 2012 and there's more to enjoy about life that worry about interacial relationships! maybe you'll fall in love with a person of another color (if you allow urself to be free and listen to your heart without thinking oh how much money he has etc etc). work to be independent, be yourself and you will find the one.
Re: White Women by MrsChima(f): 10:57pm On May 07, 2012
cris_ana: you date whom you want to be with, no matter colour. i really dont get why black women are jealous on white women regarding this matter. y cant u realise that u r the only ones who judge relationship through colour/race perspective? white women don't bother about if he's black/white/indian etc. do you think any man really thinks oh she's white - i'll date her or no, she's black i'll date her. is about who rocks your boat. i'm a white woman married with a black man and color does not make any difference in our relationship or families. you love someone, you love him/her and that's it. so please realise that you live in 2012 and there's more to enjoy about life that worry about interacial relationships! maybe you'll fall in love with a person of another color (if you allow urself to be free and listen to your heart without thinking oh how much money he has etc etc). work to be independent, be yourself and you will find the one.

You are very much entitled to your opinion...

The person who created the thread is A BLACK MAN..... I know it may be too much for you to swallow...BUT THERE ARE MILLIONS of Black women who aren't threatened nor give a damn, shit, Bleep, hell, and everything else about who dating whom.

A few BLACKS doesn't represent ALL BLACKS
. wink Thank God, a few WHITES doesn't represent ALL WHITES! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

J[b]ust like you don't want people to judge relationship through colors or race.... YOU SHOULDN'T TELL PEOPLE WHO THEY SHOULD DATE, MARRY, OR ACCEPT. Just saying. [/b] wink wink

They are the one that have to live through the relationship not YOU....the same goes for others. wink
Re: White Women by Killz3(m): 11:02pm On May 07, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

The person who created the thread is A BLACK MAN...not a black woman.....

J[b]ust like you don't want people to judge relationship through colors or race.... YOU SHOULDN'T TELL PEOPLE WHO THEY SHOULD DATE, MARRY, OR ACCEPT. Just saying. [/b]
[size=1pt]I didn't get it o. . . embarassed[/size]
Re: White Women by MrsChima(f): 11:04pm On May 07, 2012
Viewing this topic: ~Killz~(m), Mrs.Chima(f), Mr..Cork and 2 guest(s)
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: White Women by MrsChima(f): 11:04pm On May 07, 2012
~Killz~:

[size=1pt]I didn't get it o. . . embarassed[/size]

Maybe computer glitch...will send again. kiss
Re: White Women by MrCork17: 11:13pm On May 07, 2012
****Actor Denzel Washington and his beauriful lovely lookin sweet wife: SHANIQUA FOXX **** smiley

Re: White Women by MrsChima(f): 11:21pm On May 07, 2012
Mr..Cork:
****Actor Denzel Washington and his beauriful lovely lookin sweet wife: SHANIQUA FOXX **** smiley

You are a damn fool! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: White Women by Beync(f): 11:45pm On May 07, 2012
Correction cork, look around u u'l see 10 whites women, 5 out off them are divorced why? Why are the white men leaving them if they don't make them age quik? Use ur brain cork
Re: White Women by MrCork17: 12:10am On May 08, 2012
Beync: Correction cork, look around u u'l see 10 whites women, 5 out off them are divorced why? Why are the white men leaving them if they don't make them age quik? Use ur brain cork

you aint even gotz a man undecided
Re: White Women by Beync(f): 12:19am On May 08, 2012
See how white woman make u face Wrinkle
Re: White Women by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 6:04am On May 08, 2012
lefulefu: hmmm smiley
He not with a white woman, his wife is asian.
Re: White Women by Nobody: 7:46am On May 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

The person who created the thread is A BLACK MAN..... I know it may be too much for you to swallow...BUT THERE ARE MILLIONS of Black women who aren't threatened nor give a damn, shit, Bleep, hell, and everything else about who dating whom.

A few BLACKS doesn't represent ALL BLACKS
. wink Thank God, a few WHITES doesn't represent ALL WHITES! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

J[b]ust like you don't want people to judge relationship through colors or race.... YOU SHOULDN'T TELL PEOPLE WHO THEY SHOULD DATE, MARRY, OR ACCEPT. Just saying. [/b] wink wink

They are the one that have to live through the relationship not YOU....the same goes for others. wink
seconded!!!! This is so on point, @ poster, there you go!!!
Re: White Women by MrCork17: 7:20pm On May 08, 2012
Floxyluv: seconded!!!! This is so on point, @ poster, there you go!!!

which point? Sweeeery have u seen Obama's hair lately? he gone grey thanks to mikel undecided
Re: White Women by rubi96(f): 2:28pm On May 15, 2012
unlike pairs attracts while like pairs repel grin grin grin grin
Re: White Women by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 15, 2012
cris_ana: you date whom you want to be with, no matter colour. i really dont get why black women are jealous on white women regarding this matter. y cant u realise that u r the only ones who judge relationship through colour/race perspective? white women don't bother about if he's black/white/indian etc. do you think any man really thinks oh she's white - i'll date her or no, she's black i'll date her. is about who rocks your boat. i'm a white woman married with a black man and color does not make any difference in our relationship or families. you love someone, you love him/her and that's it. so please realise that you live in 2012 and there's more to enjoy about life that worry about interacial relationships! maybe you'll fall in love with a person of another color (if you allow urself to be free and listen to your heart without thinking oh how much money he has etc etc). work to be independent, be yourself and you will find the one.

You are naive or in denial. You pick your excuse...
Re: White Women by millco88(f): 2:35pm On May 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

You always sound like a white women reject, why?

I've never heard of any man that glorifies a race of women that rejects them.

But, I digress. . .
Re: White Women by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 15, 2012
millco88:

I've never heard of any man that glorifies a race of women that rejects them.

But, I digress. . .

Uncle Ruckus from the Boondocks is much more than a cartoon character.... lipsrsealed
Re: White Women by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 15, 2012
Latrice699@gmail.com:
He not with a white woman, his wife is asian.

she is half black and asian.

Japanese Mother...African American father. (my idol Kimora Simmons cool)

[img]http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/fp/Kimora+Lee+Simmons+Djimon+Hounsou+Kimora+Lee+_lrF8mTQ8bJl.jpg[/img]

RANDOM!!

^^LMAO!! grin She has come a LOOONG way! lipsrsealed grin

Denzel Washington and wife Pauletta (married for nearly 30 years!! shocked shocked shocked)
They look DAMN good! cool

^ she STILL makes him take out the trash! grin
Re: White Women by MrCork17: 2:43pm On May 17, 2012
ok..who is the ugly black chick is denzels mistress.. fatima? angry
Re: White Women by MrsChima(f): 2:46pm On May 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

You always sound like a white women reject, why?

I was proud when I heard a White woman tell an ugly Black man....just because I am White don't mean I like ugly men. grin grin grin grin

I was like gone White girl! cheesy cheesy
Re: White Women by relevantservice: 3:11pm On May 17, 2012
If you guyz will not cut my head can I request for a white woman cos I'm crazy in love with the caucasians
Re: White Women by MrsChima(f): 3:14pm On May 17, 2012
relevantservice: If you guyz will not cut my head can I request for a white woman cos I'm crazy in love with the caucasians

I don't think anyone online gives a Bleep about you and that White chick....but hey....I could be wrong. lipsrsealed
Re: White Women by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 17, 2012
Beync: Correction cork, look around u u'l see 10 whites women, 5 out off them are divorced why? Why are the white men leaving them if they don't make them age quick? Use ur brain cork
First of all, Mr. Cork never uses his brain.

Secondly, the reason why there's a higher rate of divorce among the white/Western folks is because the stigma of divorce is relatively minimal among them than it is in Africa (especially in Nigeria), and because of that, they do not have to put up with the kind of s[i]h[/i]it that Nigerian African women have to put up with. They know they have a way out of a bad marriage (translation-philandering husband), unlike Nigerian African women who think that divorce is the Armageddon. They'd rather be burnt alive and melt in 6,000°C heat than be tagged a "divorcee". Yeah. I know. I know. It's THAT bad.

Thirdly, don't be fo[i]o[/i]led by Mr. Cork. He loves Black/African women. End of story. tongue tongue
Re: White Women by MrsChima(f): 4:13pm On May 17, 2012
Good Girl:

Secondly, the reason why there's a higher rate of divorce among the white/Western folks is because the stigma of divorce is relatively minimal among them than it is in Africa (especially in Nigeria), and because of that, they do not have to put up with the kind of s[i]h[/i]it that Nigerian African women have to put up with. They know they have a way out of a bad marriage (translation-philandering husband), unlike Nigerian African women who think that divorce is the Armageddon. They'd rather be burnt alive and melt in 6,000°C heat than be tagged a "divorcee". Yeah. I know. I know. It's THAT bad.

Thirdly, don't be fo[i]o[/i]led by Mr. Cork. He loves Black/African women. End of story. tongue tongue

Damn! Gbammmmmmm!
Re: White Women by MrCork17: 7:07pm On May 17, 2012
Even OBAMA knows white women are the real deal anyday. But why is the black lady behind him only looking at his wallet?. why? angry

Re: White Women by MrCork17: 7:10pm On May 17, 2012
Good Girl:

Sweeery Good Girl. babes thank God you are white. Pls ignore the likes of Mrs Chima: she hates black men undecided
Re: White Women by MrsChima(f): 9:59pm On May 17, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Sweeery Good Girl. babes thank God you are white. Pls ignore the likes of Mrs Chima: she hates black men undecided

IF I hates Black men then I need to get rid of my BLACK HUSBAND. undecided undecided undecided
Re: White Women by MrCork17: 10:02pm On May 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

IF I hates Black men then I need to get rid of my BLACK HUSBAND. undecided undecided undecided

Mrs Chima. you/we no you are single. QUIT LYING!!! angry
Re: White Women by MrsChima(f): 10:07pm On May 17, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Mrs Chima. you/we no you are single. QUIT LYING!!! angry

Say who? Your Yahoo Email Convention? Go back and tell them to kiss my WHOLE ARSE. Run along nigga. kiss
Re: White Women by ismaeel86(m): 10:57pm On May 17, 2012
white girl is > black girl IMO
Re: White Women by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 18, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Sweeery Good Girl. babes thank God you are white. undecided
Thank God pigs fly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! / I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours / Must A Guy Dis-virgin A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.