Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

White Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Women (8328 Views)

Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Women by manibuds(m): 1:11pm On May 18, 2012
somebody raised a question about black women and their fake 'white hair'.
all the MGBN contestant I saw on tv had fake hair,its like their natural hair is now a fashion taboo.
the OP is cleverly tryin to tell black women something.
thank God for kinky braids & other styles that promote black hairstyles.
not all black women get fine yansh and not all oyinbo get skinny wrinkled boney penis shrinking yansh.
the more black women try to be darker versions of white girl,the more they establish themselves as the inferior version.

1 Like

Re: White Women by MrCork17: 2:08pm On May 18, 2012
manibuds: somebody raised a question about black women and their fake 'white hair'.
all the MGBN contestant I saw on tv had fake hair,its like their natural hair is now a fashion taboo.
the OP is cleverly tryin to tell black women something.
thank God for kinky braids & other styles that promote black hairstyles.
not all black women get fine yansh and not all oyinbo get skinny wrinkled boney penis shrinking yansh.
the more black women try to be darker versions of white girl,the more they establish themselves as the inferior version.

well said bro. Actually black women are now makin efforts to look white. when waz the last time u saw a black woman with real hair? Great improment!! wink
Re: White Women by MrCork17: 2:10pm On May 18, 2012
black women are only intrested in Doctors, lawwyers & accountants. Accountants cannot even spek proper english. All they wear is wrinkled shirts & bow tie!! undecided
Re: White Women by Beync(f): 8:17pm On May 18, 2012
Good Girl:
First of all, Mr. Cork never uses his brain.

Secondly, the reason why there's a higher rate of divorce among the white/Western folks is because the stigma of divorce is relatively minimal among them than it is in Africa (especially in Nigeria), and because of that, they do not have to put up with the kind of s[i]h[/i]it that Nigerian African women have to put up with. They know they have a way out of a bad marriage (translation-philandering husband), unlike Nigerian African women who think that divorce is the Armageddon. They'd rather be burnt alive and melt in 6,000°C heat than be tagged a "divorcee". Yeah. I know. I know. It's THAT bad.

Thirdly, don't be fo[i]o[/i]led by Mr. Cork. He loves Black/African women. End of story. tongue tongue
. True black women deserve apology frm black men for all the shiits the take frm them. White women will kick their bottom if they try nonsense. Btw, I can't take cork for serious, no woman has said yes to him.
Re: White Women by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 18, 2012
Usain and gf broke up...lmao.

He claims its to focus on his career....riiiight!
Those Jamo babes dont play grin
Re: White Women by MrCork17: 2:54pm On May 19, 2012
Beync: . True black women deserve apology frm black men for all the shiits the take frm them. White women will kick their bottom if they try nonsense. Btw, I can't take cork for serious, no woman has said yes to him.

huh??SAY WHAT? sweery beans. do u realiaze how many chicks chase me on Nairaland including you & mrs Chima? you aint even light skin!angry
Re: White Women by MrCork17: 2:59pm On May 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Usain and gf broke up...lmao.

He claims its to focus on his career....riiiight!
Those Jamo babes dont play grin

errrm MsDarskin? didnt u claim you were from jamaica? hav u fogotten?? ** lagos babes lie too much!!** angry
Re: White Women by MrCork17: 3:18pm On May 19, 2012
awwwwww. So ROMANTIC. A TRUE LOVE IN THE MAKING!! cry

Re: White Women by millco88(f): 3:21pm On May 19, 2012
Re: White Women by MrCork17: 3:34pm On May 19, 2012
^^^^^ huh?? where did you find my picture?? angry
Re: White Women by Beync(f): 6:28pm On May 19, 2012
Mr..Cork:

huh??SAY WHAT? sweery beans. do u realiaze how many chicks chase me on Nairaland including you & mrs Chima? you aint even light skin!angry
. Hey chicken, they r chasing ur laps or wings?
Re: White Women by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 19, 2012
millco88: http://necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Dwyane-Wade-Vogue-Magazine-Spread.jpg

Um..wuts with these irrelevant pix? U know hes dating one of the hottest black women in america right?

[img]http://ionehellobeautiful.files./2011/03/dwaynewade11.jpg[/img]

Akata love kiss kiss cheesy
Re: White Women by MrCork17: 4:15pm On May 20, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Um..wuts with these irrelevant pix? U know hes dating one of the hottest black women in america right?

[img]http://ionehellobeautiful.files./2011/03/dwaynewade11.jpg[/img]

Akata love kiss kiss cheesy

ermmm correcktion. is that her real hair?? and why is her left eye lookin towards his wallet? HELLO!!!! angry
Re: White Women by MrCork17: 4:20pm On May 20, 2012
A TYPICAL MsDARKSIN!! undecided

Re: White Women by JallowBah(f): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2012
OK/2/NV:
>>they dont age well,
>>expect you to have a schlong as big as big foot's arm because you are black and thats what black guys are only good for
>> no juicy azz
>> somethin bout their coochie jus doesnt compare to a black woman.
>>very emotional and unpredictable e.g. will call immigration on you or cut herself and call the cops sayin u did shiit to her and all of a sudden u are the new O.J.simpson
>>will want you to start acting white being that you are black and is a disadvantage for peeps thinkin u r a niggah by having u listen to rock music, watching Seinfeld even though i like this shitt she will not want to share in my niggah taste. no wutang clan dubs for her.
>> will show u off to all her gf like u r an exotic pet and where they keep staring at ur crotch. it gotta be the dik he got her on syndrome.
>> kinky s@x guarrantted but dont u be sayin No when she wants to bring a male friend from work for a threesom chances are that since u agreed to a female friend u shuld agree to a male substitute
>> in short white chics are crazy

No thanks. I will stay with my gold-digging dik swappin 9jah babe anyday.

Oooold thread, but I still have the urge to answer you, Mr wink

- Yep, white women get wrinkles more fast. It has to do with genes and DNA. Not my fault, to put it that way.
- Nope, we dont think that ALL black men got big d-cks. Some white men got it too, even asians, from what I have heard.
- Google white, big butts. Look for yourself. They exist.
- I never tried a white or black "coochie", ut Im guessing you have tried both, giving that argument? So; bashing people you have been to bed with.
- Very emotional..yeah. In good and bad, just like the african women I know, cause they show their anger 50 times more then any white woman I have seen. Even in public.
- Start acting white? Say what now? All comics are white? Really? Only white people listen to rock? Really? No white people like reggae, rap, hiphop, dancehall..? Again; google is your friend.
- Me and my friends "show off" our man because we are PROUD of him. Dont have anything to do with colour.
- Lol. So all white women are freak? How many white women have you been to bed with, son?
- Nah, we aint more crazy than the average african girl. Trust me.

And, since you put out a nice-looking-black butt, let me give you a white one:

Re: White Women by dabrake(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2012
usain bolt dated a white girl and was brushed aside by yohan blake in the jamaican trials

he broke up with her and produced one of the finest show in the olympic games

#WhiteGirlsMeanMoreTrouble
Re: White Women by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2012
mehn, that's what I call a M.O.D.E.L cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Used Me!!! / She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! / I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.