Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread (74787 Views)

Poll: top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Wati: 20% (1 vote)
Malonza: 0% (0 votes)
Kyle: 0% (0 votes)
Junia: 40% (2 votes)
Talia: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 62% (5 votes)
Alex: 12% (1 vote)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 12% (1 vote)
ladymay: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 0% (0 votes)
Alex: 0% (0 votes)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 0% (0 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants likely to win BBA stargame

Wati: 16% (1 vote)
malonza: 33% (2 votes)
kyle: 0% (0 votes)
junia : 0% (0 votes)
talia: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

keita: 40% (4 votes)
alex: 10% (1 vote)
janette: 10% (1 vote)
Goldie: 40% (4 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Keagan: 80% (4 votes)
Prezzo: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 1:59pm On May 18, 2012
Chris with some of d seemingly sadhousemates,methinks they're heaving a big sigh of relief on d inside,cos they all perceive d nigerians as a real threat to them winning the dough this year,well we mite as well forget the money cos goldy sure aint bringing it home undecided

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 2:14pm On May 18, 2012
And for those of Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ who enjoy watching the upville house,you can now view it 24/7 on channel 197
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by otumfour(m): 3:28pm On May 18, 2012
@TJSKII, u doing a great job girl, ola & chris surely were fun to have around; sad one @ tht
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 3:49pm On May 18, 2012
^^Thanks darling,uv just gingered me to do more. kiss kiss

Its painfully obvios Goldie is in love with prezzo,she kips looking at him with googoo eyes,and now she just admitted she dosnt av a boyfriend

And am I d only one who feels dem olaz exitin d bbhouse was staged to increase d enteertainmnt level of d show,I mean y is it dis year tht almost evryone on d show wants to leav voluntarily,first esperanza,then zainab,seydou and now ola&chris. Somthn fishy is goin on

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by amodaade: 7:03pm On May 18, 2012
Requested for Voluntary Exit
Esperanca
Goldie
Zainab
Seydou
Ola

Five housemates requesting for voluntary exit under two weeks shows that something is not right.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:09pm On May 18, 2012
^^wow greatminds think alike huh,I had just modified my post,and reposted,wen I saw ur post and realized we weere thinkin d same thing. cheesy wink
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by otumfour(m): 7:22pm On May 18, 2012
^^^ ur welcome dear grin grin grin lmao! @ this
tjskii:

Its painfully obvios Goldie is in love with prezzo
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 9:52pm On May 18, 2012
This downville pikins wil not kill me wit laff o,zainab is kissing keagan,it all started out as a game of truth or dare,but then zainab said she liked it and kissed him even deeper and longer,dis zainab babe dey craze o,but I'm enjoyin her antics,very entertainin cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 4:05pm On May 19, 2012
Bigbroda pls stop showin prezzo and goldie only,I'm tired,surely ther r oda housemates in d upville manor sheesh
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by wanitas(f): 12:06am On May 20, 2012
tjskii: ^^Thanks darling,uv just gingered me to do more. kiss kiss

Its painfully obvios Goldie is in love with prezzo,she kips looking at him with googoo eyes,and now she just admitted she dosnt av a boyfriend

And am I d only one who feels dem olaz exitin d bbhouse was staged to increase d enteertainmnt level of d show,I mean y is it dis year tht almost evryone on d show wants to leav voluntarily,first esperanza,then zainab,seydou and now ola&chris. Somthn fishy is goin on

True that! Immediately I heard abt their exit I was certain that î† was staged..they knew from †ђξ onset that they won't stay long...infact, î† must've been a factor in their being chosen....that way, Naija can't win

If u notice, people's perception of †ђξ duo had begun to change, they were №t liked by Nigerians at all (at †ђξ outset) but they started growing on us, and †ђξ organisers can't bear another Nigerian winning...so this!!

As for Goldie, she's just a waste of space..she's so boring and fake!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 5:19pm On May 20, 2012
Honestly can't wait to see zainab in d upville house,she'll really liven things up ther grin
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by dominique(f): 7:39pm On May 20, 2012
eviction updates guys? who has been evicted and who was sent upville?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:47pm On May 20, 2012
Dalphine and yadel just got evicted
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Dyamante(f): 7:49pm On May 20, 2012
dominique: eviction updates guys? who has been evicted and who was sent upville?

Dalphin,Luke and Yadel have been evicted... Its Zainab to upville
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:51pm On May 20, 2012
Yipeee zainab just got upgraded to upvillle,yessss,ahhh action don enter d upville house o

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by marshal4us(m): 7:53pm On May 20, 2012
Welcom to d up ville my dear zainab. Test prezo's fidelity and roki's love
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:59pm On May 20, 2012
OMG LMAO,roki just rushed to hug zainab,hez totally smitten,if looks cud kill maneto wud av killed zainab,hehehe. No nomination for d downvillers dis week,but d upvillers are goin to nominate someone up for eviction dis week. Really xcitin show. Meeeen can't wait for zainab to scatter dt house. Though zainab has immunity dis week
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 9:37pm On May 20, 2012
no amount of upgrading will change Zainab...just love that character. My bet is DKB is the first to go...
Goldie sux!!! But she will outlast barbz and maybe prezzo...
Can almost say ROKI for the Money...wanna bet?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2012
@tjskii...u are doing a great job, ur updates makes up for my misses. thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 9:51pm On May 20, 2012
^^ kiss kiss kiss

Dis dkb can nag sha kai,lik one old woman,its so disgustin and tiring to watch

And I really dislik mampi shez so vindictive and bitter&shez draggin maneta down with her,the two of dem r so irritating
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 11:13pm On May 20, 2012
Hehehehe dis zainab eh,she just asked preazzo and goldie if they'd kissed,if this babe kips this upp ,she just mite win d bigbroda money,I'm really lovin her
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by hauwabd(f): 11:17pm On May 20, 2012
Me too, I am loving her. she is hilarious!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by otumfour(m): 12:34am On May 21, 2012
Gotta say this, mampi is 1 ugly and yucky lady wit dem nasty colored artificial nails

Funny when Dkb and Zainab were discussing how the Southern Africans get easily offended by how Western Africans express themselves.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by user32(m): 8:09am On May 21, 2012
tjskii: Hehehehe dis zainab eh,she just asked preazzo and goldie if they'd kissed,if this babe kips this upp ,she just mite win d bigbroda money,I'm really lovin her
it wil take another karen for any female to win bba again.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by wanitas(f): 9:18am On May 21, 2012
Someone plsssssss get Goldie out of †ђξ kitchen....gurl's a f**king housemaid!...#smh!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by hillsate: 2:18pm On May 21, 2012
UPVILLE NOMINATIONS

All indications are clearly showing that Zambian artiste Mampi could be going home.

After the Upville Diary Sessions where all housemates were tasked by Big Brother to nominate atleast two fellow housemates with a reason, most of the housemates nominated her and generally cited gossip as the reason as to why she should be nominated.

Interestly, Roki nominated fellow Zimbabwean Maneta and Zambia’s Mampi and he said that he wanted to save them from what may happen incase things got out of hand. “Am going to nominate my sisters Mampi and Maneta because i want to protect them,” Roki stated.

Well, let’s have a brief outlook at how the stars nominated;

Mampi was nominated by 6 of her fellow housemates.

Maneta and DKB were all nominated 3 times.

Goldie was nominated by 2 of her fellow hoiusemates.

Lady May and Prezzo were each nominated once.

Roki and Barbz were the lucky fellas in Upville because they were not nominated for possible eviction!

Since DKB is Head Of House, he has a chance of saving himself, whom do you think he will replace himself with in the house?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 3:07pm On May 21, 2012
Wow thanks for d update,hehehe now things r gettin interestin,yeah I knew mampi wud be nominated cos of her stuepid gossipin,shez definitely goin homeI'm suprised goldie got nominated more times dan prezzo,just goes to show puppy lov plus servitude is sickening to watch,oda housemates probably cudnt stand it,she had beter up her game d sillly child.

I'm sure dkb will put up Roki in place of himself,he won't use barbie cos hez trying to mend their reltnshp at d moment
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by otumfour(m): 7:00pm On May 21, 2012
naa, dkb will surely put lady may on there, he wouldn't wanna be called judas on sunday when he's called up infront of the housemates to mention whom he replaced himself wit.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:33pm On May 21, 2012
^^u were right,DKB just saved himself and put ladymay up for eviction,so the people up for eviction this week are mampi,maneta and ladymay,and of course we all know whoz going home,MAMPI
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 7:52pm On May 21, 2012
[quote author=otumfour]naa, dkb will surely put lady may on there, he wouldn't wanna be called judas on sunday when he's called infront of the housemates to mention whom he replaced himself wit.
spot on!
Looks like Mampi is going home...
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 8:17pm On May 21, 2012
Mampi and maneta aving a gossip session,see her ugly face,I so dislik dt chick,and I really don't lik d way roki and prezzo talk bout DKB,the guy has their back but they dnt care bout him,I feel sorry for him

And pls why r roki and prezzo sucking up to nigerians,by saying overly nice things bout goldie,do they think they can buy our votes dt way,msccheww rubbish

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 10:28pm On May 21, 2012
Goldie in love,feel like slapping d stupid out of that girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / The Amount Each 2020 BBNaija Housemate Got While In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.