Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread (75287 Views)

Poll: top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Wati: 20% (1 vote)
Malonza: 0% (0 votes)
Kyle: 0% (0 votes)
Junia: 40% (2 votes)
Talia: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 62% (5 votes)
Alex: 12% (1 vote)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 12% (1 vote)
ladymay: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 0% (0 votes)
Alex: 0% (0 votes)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 0% (0 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants likely to win BBA stargame

Wati: 16% (1 vote)
malonza: 33% (2 votes)
kyle: 0% (0 votes)
junia : 0% (0 votes)
talia: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

keita: 40% (4 votes)
alex: 10% (1 vote)
janette: 10% (1 vote)
Goldie: 40% (4 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Keagan: 80% (4 votes)
Prezzo: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 4:34pm On May 29, 2012
It seems lik esperanza is leavin d bb house and taking seydou wth her. She says her frendz av been nominated and she mises her family.just tired of d girl let her go,d only sad thing is seydou also has to leav
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 10:39pm On May 29, 2012
honestly..BB shd improve on their screening of potential housemates for next season. Too many feeble minded people and cry babies this season. Abeg make Esperancsa to feed her baby and see her mummy.
Will miss Seydou...
Enjoyed Zainab and Goldie's discussion.
9t9t.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by wanitas(f): 3:17pm On May 30, 2012
I also heard Esperanza said that she neva knew Seydou b4 d show, dt †ђξ production crew put them 2geda...

Drama! Let's see wђã†̥ happens today!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2012
M-net have obviously upped their game this season. BB Amplified is most definitely no match for BB Stargame. We have far more good looking contestants on the show this season, more interesting characters, more vocal contestants so no one has the monopoly of shouting others down (like that maniac Luclay and Karen beach in BB Amplified). All in all, we are in for a fabulous time with Big Brother this season. On this same forum, about this time last year, Fork Addict spoke. I'm glad M-net listened and heeded.

However, I don't understand why the hell the big guns in M-net just can't figure simple things out. I assumed (and how wrong i was) that each contestant would have been subjected to a very rigorous medical check before being brought on the show. I expected the tests to screen all the organs, blood, urine and stool to ascertain the overall state of health of the prospective contestant. The mental, psychological and in some cases physical stress of staying in the Big Brother house necessitates this. Case in point, OLA. How on earth can M- net take a hypertensive patient into the house? To further emphasise their stooopidity and fooolishness, Ola's case wouldn't be the first in recent times. It also happened with Sammy of the Big Brother all stars who also had to opt for voluntary exit due to high blood pressure. Ola's voluntary exit and Chris' also due to avoidable circumstances actually made me shed tears. I apologise for dwelling on stale gists but it is in this light that I make the following recommendations to M-Net directors:
1. Incorporate a rigorous medical check up as part of your screening process. I have had enough of contestants opting for voluntary exit due to ill health. Let no more of this sheet happen in the future.
2. What is this sheet about Esperenca also contemplating voluntary exit? Your future contestants should be certifed emotionally sound before you bring them into the house. Don't bring grown babies into the house. This same sheet also happened when jennifer of the Big Brother 'The Revolution' opted for voluntary exit due to undisclosed reasons. It disrupts the flow guys. We need housemates that can and will play the game till the very end

I will be back with my profiling of the housemates in due course.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by uwani(f): 8:58pm On May 30, 2012
Goldie'is seriously dulling me, haba! She's been crying since because of that tatooed monkey (lol), abeg make dem nominate her so she can gracefully leave the big broda house......Agbaya superstar (maid)
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:50pm On May 30, 2012
uwani: Goldie'is seriously dulling me, haba! She's been crying since because of that tatooed monkey (lol), abeg make dem nominate her so she can gracefully leave the big broda house......Agbaya superstar (maid)
you dey wait for nomination? I dey pray make the mumu take voluntary exit comot from my screen. Keke and D1 no jus try for this chic, dem for even send Essence, e for beta
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by baby4u2(f): 5:33am On May 31, 2012
Noticed a couple of things....

Why does the person that does the write up on the news on the BBA stargame site sound like a Nigerian. The person, doesnt stay neutral but writes like they are taking sides. African writers seriously need to learn how to write.

Secondly, I didnt think the housemates where too many until I started thinking that some people that where still in the house where already evicted (e.g Waki and Nafe) or maybe its just me. Some of them dont even seem to exist.

Who has ever watche Big Brother USA? As in, they are fighting for the money. When people are choping free food, sleeping, dancing and doing children's games,then dont really have the motivation to play the game and wait to the end, thats why people are crying their way out. Some executives need to be changed in DSTV, so that creativity can come in (real on).

Although, this year i noticed a lot of changes, the BBA official thread on Nairaland is rather dryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. What is the real matter guys?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 10:52am On May 31, 2012
Its cos people arnt givin us updates and gists on wats going on in d house,I'm sure Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ cud help spice things up wink wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:16am On May 31, 2012
[b][/b]******THIS IS FORK ADDICT'S PROFILING OF THE HOUSEMATES IN BB STARGAME (1)******

HILDA: She had a very early exit. I was still getting to know her as of the time she was evicted. A very pretty chic. She somehow reminds me of Paloma of BB All stars and BB The revolution. Their voices sound alike and they even look alike. I'm noe sure she would have done anything differently to produce a different poll result. I guess maneta was only able to beat her to Upville because of her beauty. But even then, Hilda came close to causing an upset. Anyways I wish her all the best in her future endeavours.

JULIO: Just like his compatriot, I aws still getting to know him when he was evicted. But the little i remember makes me feel he was a sweet guy particularly with the ladies. But all in all, I knew he stood no chance from the outset.

TECLAR: A sharp contrast to her sister Maneta. This chic was so desperate to remain in the show. She allowed her nomination for eviction get to her. She had plans of rocking the BB House for a long time. She even had plans to celebrate her birthday in the BB house which was to come up sometime in June? I can't say that i enjoyed watching her though, but who knows if she was the type that took a while before exploding. I guess, the poll result for that first week was influenced majorly by the beauty of the housemates on nomination.

CHRIS: Clearly a victim of circumstance who had to voluntarily quit the game because of his team mate's ailment. He had very bright chances. He might not have won eventually but he would have gone very far. My guess is if they had stayed on, Big brother would have devised a means of getting both Ola and Chris into Upville cos its all about more money. Chris was not only entertaining but was also well liked by the housemates. I really admire him because all thtu Ola's departure, he stood firmly by him and showed no bitter emotions unlike what we are currently experincing with Seydou and Esperenca. I personally would like to have him in the BB house sometime in the future if there would be a second edition of BB all stars.

OLA: I love to refer to him as the gentle giant. Ola with his very imposing figure and also like Chris was very well liked by his housemates. he never bullied no one which would have turned out too easy a task had he so elected. I have not shed tears while watching a tv program or movie in the past twenty one years or even longer. But i shed tears when Ola announced his voluntary exit to his housemates. I shed tears becuase i felt he was africa's annointed candidate to the grand prize and also because of the emotion displayed by the fellow housemates as he was leaving. Every single housemate with the exception of Zainab shed tears. Imagine a macho man like Keita weeping like a baby when Ola was about to enter the diary room. i am sure that that day was a black day for african television. Although his reason for abandoning the game is non-negotiable. I take health issues very seriously. even though I couldn't help but think that if only he could hang on for a few more weeks, he certainly would have been $300,000 better of and that Satan just wanted to robb him of his heritage under the cover of ill health. But then, health is wealth. I stumbled on a footage of an interview he had post exiting the BB house where he mentioned that even the BB crew members shed tears on his depature. Ola would have won the game nice and easy. Even Zainab shortly after arriving the upville told the upville housemates that once you hear Big brother's announcement that you are up for eviction against Ola or Chris, just pack your bags, say your goodbyes and get ready to leave the house the Sunday following. He played the game the way i loved the game to be played which was very much unlike the past two winners of the show. Ola, if ever you get to read this, I wish you a very quick recovery and i don't mind if you could holla at me via my yahoo addy.

*** Eyin temi, e je ki a gbadura pe ki Oloun ma se gba esu laye ki o ji ire wa o***

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2012
b][/b]******THIS IS FORK ADDICT'S PROFILING OF THE HOUSEMATES IN BB STARGAME (2)******

DALPHINE: Although she might, just might not be much to look at facially, this girl is real sexy. Big, kissable lips, big asss, big jugs, not so big tommy, i really wanted to see more of her. I think i find her a little egoistic although not as egoistic as her team mate is. She would rather drink a bucket of raw eggs than to do 'something' with a guy in the house anytime they play the truth or dare game. Pity that she had to leave soon.

YADEL: She reminds me of Meryl of the BB all stars. Both in looks and demeanor. Sexy as hell. She was getting dangerously close to Alex of Kenya before she aws evicted.

LUKE: I don't know why, but i dont seem to be taken in by this guy's 'Mr nice guy' bullsheet. I dislike this guy to the bone. He had the guts to fork the babe I am dieing for in the house not once but twice or even more. And he was so irresponsible as not to dispose of the used condom containing his rubbish sperm properly. Call it jealousy or whatever you like but i was glad to see him go. He'll know better than to fooool around with my chic if ever he has the opportunity to feature in a future edition of the big brother. Luke, get it into your thick skull that you do not mess around with my chic. He was one of the hardest hit by Ola & Chris' voluntary exit. Who can tell for sure? Cos he was busy forking the $300,000 away.

MAMPI: The undisputed QUEEN OF GOSSIP and one hell of a dancer. The crazy thing is that her dance moves aren't common. Like one day when she stunted and was still shaking her asss while dancing.I have not seen such a dance move anywhere by a chic all my life. I really enjoyed watching her dance all the while she was in the house. But she came across as the quarellsome type given her numerous rancour with DKB. i will miss her though.

MANETA: Nikki Minaaj look alike. i guess she owes her being in upville and maybe her still being in the game to her beauty. But then, that's all the positives i can say about her. She is so full of herself and is hard hearted and vindictive. Case in point, when she was evicted from downville, she was in such a hurry to leave the house and her housemates without as much as saying goodbye. Furthermore, she is contemplating nominating Rocki just because he nominated her last week. She should just have let it go. If Rocki was too immature and stoooopid enough to know that you don't nominate your contemporary at this stage of the game, should you also display the same level of folly? She als enjoys seeing other people in misery. She butressed this point yesterday during Goldie's demo. She was the heiress to the throne of gossip and she had no issues whatsoever in ascending the throne following the eviction of the rightful queen of gossip (MAMPI). Personally, i dont evny her boyfriends cos apart from her beauty, what else can she bring to the table? But then i guess even that is more than enough for many guys.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 6:01pm On May 31, 2012
More pls,enjoying ur profiling
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:15pm On May 31, 2012
Lemme help fork adict:

BARBZ: S.Ǟ's Babalwa aka barbz aka barbie aka Tyra Banks aka lazy diva. Very quiet, tends to keep to herself(or was doing Ŝ☺ until recently). Was viewed by upville mates as Ǟ diva, self opinionated and a no-go-area. She was cool in the beginning, handled everything with Ǟ maturity that was lacking in upville, up until two weeks ago. Has suddenly began to blend in with the other girls and gossip with em. Mostly about Goldie, now she's slowly losing the plot.

LADY MAY: the cuckoo queen of upville. Small and muscular, always acting crazy, or mentally unstable, thinks she's the sexiest thing since Marilyn Monroe, and acts that way. Initially didn't like her, but she's growing on me. For one thing, she's not a gossip ǡŋ₫ stays away from the gossip crew. Quite Ǟ character, I kinda like that about her.

ROKI: the Zinbabwean sage. The smartest dude probably in the entire stargame, but he's got a weakness for women. Can't seem to stay away from em, perhaps, why he's got six kids from different women outside the house. I just like this guy, he speaks intelligently, stays away from most ☺₣ the drama when he can. Was initially fascinated by Lady May, in fact, he worshipped her, until Maneta came in and stole his attention. He's definitely one to watch in this game and is one of the names being touted as the potential winner.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by mystikal(m): 11:52pm On May 31, 2012
Goldie s.u.cks
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Akshow: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2012
goldie is so anoyingly iritatin. I thot she was sopoz 2 b a star? Men don fnish 4 9ja abi she no get bf b4 she liv 9ja. Abeg isn't dat loud mouthed fugly prezo maried wit a dota? Abi dis whole tin is ha game strategy? D gal taya me o. As 4 me, 9ja no get rep 4 bba dis season. Dat stewpid desperado mumulish goldie no b am at ol.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2012
@ safarigirl, nice one.

b][/b]******THIS IS FORK ADDICT'S PROFILING OF THE HOUSEMATES IN BB STARGAME (3)******

SEYDOU: About the vainest murraforker i have ever laid eyes on. He can spend the whole day admiring himself in the mirror. Always sticks his tongue out to moisturise his lips. Who does that as a guy? This is the height of vanity. In addition, he is lazy, spoilt and downright arrogant. A little humility and concern about his team mate's plight would have kept him in the game till now. It was his arrogance and apathy and aloofness that got to Esperensa who then opted for a voluntary exit and the rest is history.

ESPERENCA: Some people speculate that this chic was actually jealous of Talia and Seydou's romance and that this was what prompted her decision to opt for a voluntary exit but i beg to differ. On the one hand that their voluntary exit will not stop Seydou from hooking up with Talia once the show is over and on the other, she might have had a change of heart if Seydou had promised to join her in their assigned chores, psyched her morale up on a regular basis. This is not to completely exonerate her. she has her faults also. I feel she is just immature and downright selfish and maybe vindictive who knows? Although i dont but her reasons for leaving which she gave in the diary room. A very dislikeable girl she is. Almost disgusting. Thus far, i have derived zero entertainment value from watching her this past three weeks or therabout. In summary, Esperenca's getting on the show is a major blunder by the BB recruiters. She had no business being on the show from the word go.

GOLDIE: I will have to get back to this one. I wan cool down BLAST this girl ni. I no wan rush at all at all. I dey come.

NAFE: In one word, BORING. This guy personifies boredom. I don't even know what his voice sounds like? i hardly ever hear him speak. i wonder if some people realise what their business is in the house? They actually think they have come there to eat, drink alcohol and smoke cigarrettes or weed. i wish i had the power to get into the house and physically drag this guy out. i dont want to wait until he is nominated for eviction.

WATI: The gangstar.Perhaps not in conduct but in looks. I doubt if this guy can ever have a responsible look. It doesn't matter if he puts on 1000 suits at once, he will still have that gangstar look. I have imagined him in low cut and in suit but still, I cant picture him without that gangstar mien. A certified alchohol and cigarrette Even though, i dont enjoy watching him, he has got by far more tv presence than his contemporary.

EDITH: Naturaly pretty. With minimal make-up, she'll stand out. I love her cos she's vocal about her sexuality. She has professed her desire to bed one of the bouncers at their usual weekend parties, in one of her diary sessions, she also said something similar about Messi, the Bsarcelona superstar. A little bit of the alchoholic & confrontational type. But i think africa will send her packing this weekend in sacrifice for her sister and i wonder why this has to be so. Edith is more prominent than her sister and even prettier cos without make up, she'll be something to loook at. The same can not be said of her sis, Eve. Even though she is vainer (probably a thousand times more so) Edith is heard more and is more active in the house than Eve. Why africa would then prefer Eve to Edith is something I would really like to figure out.

EVE: A sharp contrast to her sis when it comes to vanity. It will be a very close who will make it to Upville this weekend between Eve and keita. I expect her to secure the SADC while i expect Keita to secure West Africa. The decider eventually will be in East africa. Roki and Zainab would be ecstatic to have her in Upville. Most definitely can't win the moola. At least that much i can tell.

MILDRED: The ghanian star. Another pretty chic in the BB house.But then which chic isnt pretty in that house? Some argue she should have been in upville instead of DKB. Many housemates descibe her as sweet. But men, sweetnes isnt synonymous with entertainment. I expect her to take a walk this Sunday.

KEITA: I for one do not find this guy entertaining. He is quiet most of the time, he aint fun, aint naughty, matter of fact he's got nothing. Or is it just me? does anyone have a contrary opinion? Howver, he might just make it to upville where Zee would be waiting for him with open arms.

@ Safari girl, please take it up from here but meanwhile leave out Goldie. I would be back for her as promised.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2012
KYLE: This dude is the joke of the year in BBA. Nothing eye-catching bout him, but he thinks he's God's gift to women, only Seydou could outshine him in that area. Always tryna act cool and calm, claims to be a musician back in UG, but he can't even hit a convincing note, why all his attempts to sing to the other HMs has ended dismally. Chris particularly picked on him a lot concerning his musical (or lack of) genuis. A total waste of space in the house, he and his partner come close to being the most boring pair, secönded only by the Malawian pair (WATI & NAFE). JANETTE: The other Ugandan, petite in size, scrawny to the extreme. A certified GOSSIP! Two-faced instigator of most of the altercations that take place DV, she solely divided the house into two camps, one comprising Talia, Tamara and Seydou, and then the other Eve, Mildred, Keitta and Esperanca. Save for her influence in this and others, she's another waste of space. ALEX: One half of the Kenyan twins, now this dude and his bro haven't been prominent in the activities in DV, the only thing they could pass for are their looks, save for the brief relationship he had with Liberia's Yadel which lasted until her exit 2 weeks ago and the kiss he shared with Junia on the first night, he could be called 'the other' twin. MALONZA: The other half of the pair, just like his bro, he's not the star of the show, just another extra, hasn't had any relationship worthy of mention, but just blends in with the crowd. If it came down to evictions, the pair can only match up to the Malawian and Ugandan pair.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2012
HM on d stage,mildred has refused to come on stage cos bigbroda was unable to get her d brazilian hair she requested for,so she didn't fix her hair cheesy cheesy

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
Keitta has just been upgraded to upville and for next weekz eviction,the upville HM are to nominate each other,the downvillers r safe for d week
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
Keitta has just been upgraded to upville grin,I'm sooooo hhaappyyy,sad to see eve go sha,but keitta all d way baby
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by uwani(f): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2012
Roky wasn't really excited to see a guy...funny.
I hope Goldie will be up for possible eviction this week.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2012
^^yeah me too,so she can stop disgracing naija babes,I jus tire for d pikin,but since shez head of house dis week she'll just put someoelse in her place,I hope she puts prezzo up,at least doing that will help redeem a lil of her battered image
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by klas(m): 5:55am On Jun 04, 2012
^^^ Barbz is the head of house this week. She won on friday. However, given what happened last time when dkb replaced himself with Lady May thereby making it all female affairs, Barbz will not want the situation to repeat itself.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 6:52am On Jun 04, 2012
Oh ok thanks for d corection grin
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2012
Nomination sessions over. Dkb got 4 nominations from Roki, Prezzo, Zainab and Barbs. Zainab got 3 from Roki, Prezzo and DKB, Goldie got 2 from DKB and Lady May, Roki got 2 from Barbz and Maneta. As it stands DKB and Zainab are up, Barbz will save Zainab and put up Prezzo cos she nominated him. Final HMs up are DKB and Prezzo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2012
Haba y na,I realy nid goldie to be up for eviction so she can come home tongue tongue,I hope barbz replaces her her for zainab,keeping my fingers crossed(though I aint too hopeful sha)
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by otumfour(m): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2012
safarigirl: Dkb got 4 nominations from Roki, Prezzo, Zainab and Barbs.

barbs didn't nominate dkb, she nominated roki and prezzon I think, its rather lady may tht nominated dkb.....thing is, barbs might save dkb and put up prezzo instead since she's tight with dkb....why tha furk did dkb nominate goldie though juz don get it

1 thing I'v learn't from big brother, most friends are faking on us mahn, they smile wit u but they be biting u @ the back

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by otumfour(m): 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
dkb slapped zainab lol! grin grin grin grin grin

this zainab girl can get on ur nerves mahn, pls send him home or whatever mahn b4 he kills tht girl grin grin grin, I now understand why seydu didn't like this girl

I think her game plan is to get on people's nerves mahn.........
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by uwani(f): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
was expecting soooo much from zainab but not this!!!!! At this point i feel biggie should evict both of them. ((Shikenan)).
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by uwani(f): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
zainab and DKB have been evicted.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2012
OMG waat happened,y were they evicted o
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2012
Got this pic off braintem.com,meen d slap hoootttt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos / Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.